Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

archana_authoress által

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Több

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 64

1.5K 126 86
archana_authoress által

Meena ma.. just hold on.. I'll come now.. Soundarya said to Meenakshi who is crying in pain holding her bump...

Athai.. I'm so scared.. what if something...

No no Meena.. it's just pain because of spicy food or maybe body heat.. nothing else.. don't worry.. I'll come in a second.. just wait dear please.. she cooed caressing her hair.. 

Hmmm... Okay... She whispered and Soundarya hurriedly went to the kitchen shouting Shanti's name.. 

Soundarya amma.. what happened? Shanti ma asked perplexed..

Meenakshi is crying in stomach pain.. what shall we do now? You go and be with her.. I'll call the doctor and Rudra's dad.. she said panicking..

Amma... Please wait.. yesterday she told us that she ate outside food.. I think because of that she is having pain now.. wait a minute.. she ran inside the kitchen and came with two bottles of water.. 

Amma.. in this I kept jeera water for her.. ask her to drink this sip by sip.. I'll come in few minutes.. she said and went again.. Soundarya climbed the stairs with the bottles.. 

Meena.. here drink this.. she said and poured the water in a glass and gave that to her.. 

Athai.. valikidhu athai... She moaned in pain.. 

( Athai.. it's so painful..)

Wait wait ma.. Shanti ma is coming.. she said and sat beside her.. 

Shanti ma came with a few things and sat on the other side of her on the bed.. 

Meena ma... I'll apply this oil to your stomach and I'll give a soft massage.. it will help to reduce the pain.. We will go to the doctor afterwards okay? She asked.. 

Okay Shanti ma.. she whispered..

Shanti ma lifted her top and loosened her pant and placed it below her lower stomach.. she took oil in her palm and applied it and placed a few drops in her navel.. then she gave a quick massage and left to wash her hands.. 

Meena ma.. don't keep your top above the stomach.. let it be like this for fifteen minutes.. then we will see okay? 

What's this oil Shanti? Soundarya asked..

Castor oil ma.. it will help to reduce body heat.. she said and gave a glass of cold milk to her.. 

Meena ma.. drink this.. 

No Shanti ma.. I'm scared to eat anything.. please I don't want that.. will something happen to...

Maa.. don't worry.. it will only help to reduce the heat.. nothing will happen.. believe me maa.. I even once experienced this during my pregnancy.. my mother did this only.. please drink this and don't cry Meena ma.. Shanti ma said lovingly..

Soundarya wiped her tears and hugged her.. 

I'm here Meena.. don't worry.. nothing will happen.. just drink this milk slowly.. okay? She said and Meenakshi nodded..

Saringa athai.. she said and started drinking the milk..

While she was drinking her mobile rang.. Shanti ma took her mobile from the bed side table and Meenakshi gasped looking at her husband's name displaying on the screen.. he is doing a video call.. 

Athai.. she panicked..

Meena ma.. what ma? She asked in concern.. 

Your son.. she said and gulped.. 

Aiyo.. avana? Perusa ragala panuvaane.. don't attend that now.. talk with him later.. she said and the call got cut after the full ring.. 

( Oh my God!! Is that him? He will do a big drama.. )

They heaved a sigh of relief.. but their happiness didn't last.. he again called her.. she hesitated to attend the call and clutched the milk glass strongly..

But it continues for four calls and immediately Rudra called Soundarya's mobile..

Meena.. just attend the call and talk with him normally otherwise he won't stop calling you or me.. Soundarya said and she nodded.. 

They both went out giving them privacy..

Meenakshi took deep breaths and wiped her face with her top and attended the call..

Ladoo.. what happened? Where are you? Are you doing good? Why did it take so long to attend my  call? Tell me something.. he asked worriedly..

For that, you have to let me talk.. how can I talk if you ask questions without any gap? She asked calmly...

Sorry sorry ladoo.. I was tensed that you didn't attend my call even after calling you for more than four times.. 

Nothing nga.. I'm fine.. I was.. in.. i went to bathroom.. she lied looking here and there... 

Hmmm.. he hummed looking at her face while she scrunched her eyebrows in pain and hid that with a smile... 

What is in your hands? He asked and she showed the milk glass.. he raised his eyebrows and she smiled at him nervously.. after getting pregnant she started to hate milk and it's smell is enough to make her puke.. so she is just staying away from that.. he got a doubt on that.. 

Ladoo.. he said in a warning tone..

See... It's.. I'm not drinking milk kno, so for calcium strength athai gave me this.. she said and gulped the milk in a go and kept the glass aside..

While keeping it she accidentally showed her tummy and he looked at the shining stomach of hers.. 

What's on your tummy? He asked and she gasped loudly and gulped in fear.. she didn't want to make him worry and of course she didn't want to face his anger.. 

Nothing.. what's there? She stuttered.. 

Suddenly she felt a strong gush of pain in her lower stomach and she hissed and moaned in pain without her knowledge.. 

Ladoo.. what happened baby? Please tell me.. you are making me worry about you.. he asked in concern..

My tummy.. it hurts.. she said and tears flowed from her eyes.. he panicked seeing her like that and automatically his eyes teard up..

Ladoo.. why ma? What happened baby? He cooed her.. 

She lowered her eyes and didn't spoke anything increasing his blood pressure..

Ladoo.. please tell me.. what happened to you? 

I.. ate.. yesterday I went to the office.. and I ate.. I.. she stuttered..

Did you have anything outside? He asked and she nodded...

He sighed and rubbed his face in irritation.. 

What did you had?

I ate.. I went to have momos..

I already warned you, didn't I? Eating momos is not my concern ladoo, it's okay to eat once in a while.. you are intaking that more and don't even ask about that spicy dip.. you are literally drinking that like water.. don't you know that it's not good for you at this time? Tell me.. he started scolding her and she sobbed silently.. 

Soundarya came inside and looked at Meenakshi who was crying looking at her lap.. 

Are you a kid or what? You are bringing pain for yourself by doing these silly things ladoo.. and please stop crying... He said and sighed.. 

Look at me.. he said.. she lifted her face and wiped her tears... 

Sorry.. she said and he shook his head.. 

Please don't apologise for the mistake you made purposely knowing its effects.. 

I'll not eat that again.. she said in a promising tone.. 

As If I believe you.. he said and rolled his eyes..

I'll come there and talk with you.. wait.. he said and she gasped..

See.... There is no need for that.. I know you will do like this that's why I didn't tell you anything.. I'm fine now.. she said 

Meena give me the phone.. Soundarya asked and she gave that.. 

Rudra... First hear me don't interrupt okay? Soundarya said and he nodded..

It's just pain because of excess heat and nothing else.. just don't panic and make her more panic.. and don't scold her, she is already in pain and guilt.. 

Mom.. eating whatever she craves for is fine.. but it should not harm her right? That's what I'm saying.. you don't know about her mom, if other consume one or two spoons of chutney for one plate of momos means she will consume that for one momos.. he said

Soundarya glared at Meenakshi and she looked at her with puppy eyes.. she sighed and mumbled something.. 

Look Rudra.. we are here.. we will take care of her and there is no need for you to come here.. we gave her a oil massage and she is fine now.. I spoke with the doctor and she told me that we can visit her after an hour and she also said that the pain maybe because of spicy food or body heat.. nothing to worry more and don't you dare to cancel the trip.. 

Mom.. how can I be stay calm here while she is in pain? He asked with chocked voice.. 

She went with Vijay.. scold him and not her.. he is the one who went with her to have food at the mall.. and don't talk with her like that again.. just tell anything you wanted to say gently with her.. don't make her worry more.. she said and gave the mobile to her and left from there..

Ladoo... He called her softly looking at her crying face..

How is the pain now ma? He asked gently as he could.. 

It's better... Shanti ma gave me some oil massage.. it's a lot better now.. she said..

Do you want me to be with you now? Can I come.. I just don't care about others and work related things over my pregnant wife.. he said sincerely..

No no.. if it's necessary I'll call you.. it's just a small thing.. you don't get tension in this.. I'll take care of us.. and please don't call Vijay anna and talk with him.. I insisted him to accompany... Don't scold him please..

Ladoo... I warned him before hand.. but he didn't took this seriously and see.. look at you.. and don't tell me anything in this matter.. he said strictly and she sighed... 

Then Soundarya came and asked her to get ready as it's getting late for the appointment with the doctor.. 

Call me immediately after the consultation.. he said and she nodded.. he kissed the mobile and they ended the call..

Athai.. Vijay anna.. 

Meena ma.. let he handle his mistake.. now come.. she said and they went to the hospital and Devaraj accompanied them..  the doctor checked her and did an ultrasound and told them that the baby is absolutely fine and it's just because of over intake of spicy food she got this stomach ache and advised her to eat subtle food for few days and prescribed medications.. and they left from there.. while travelling she called Rudra and informed him whatever the doctor said making him relief and he said that he will call her at night and ended the call and called Vijay immediately..

Vijay looked at the caller ID and attend the call with a smile.. 

Hel... 

Idiot.. useless fellow.. don't you have any sense? I already warned you.. you fu**** .. I'll kill you if I see you once I return there .. I.. 

Hey hey hey... My ears are bleeding stupid.. stop this nonsense and tell me why you are talking like this and what crawled up in that a** of yours? Vijay asked bewildered from his scoldings..

Because of you... Your lovable sister is suffering from unbearable stomach pain that made her cry for her pain and for the baby and got scared about her health and went to hospital for a check up.. he said worriedly..

What? He shouted in panic and stood up from his seat and took his keys and sprinted off from his office..

Where is she now? What happened to her? Vijay asked worriedly..

I told you that she will manipulate you for her cravings.. look now.. she had severe stomach pain and went to consult a doctor.. I told you Vijay.. he said desperately while tears escaped from his eyes ... 

Rudra... Please.. don't get emotional.. I'm sorry.. I'll go now and check on her.. 

Please go and call me after seeing her .. I can't even explain what I'm feeling now you know.. I'm so scared Vijay.. he whispered

No no.. don't worry... Nothing will happen.. I'll call you once after checking on her.. he said and ended the call and sped up the engine.. 

He went inside Rudra's house shouting Meenakshi's name and sighed when he looked at her who is laughing with Soundarya and Shiva thatha while watching something on TV... 

Meena.. he called her walking towards her and sat beside her.. 

Anna.. did he called you? She asked worriedly..

Yeah... What happened ma? 

Did he scolded you?

It's don't matter now Meena.. he said..

Aiyo anna... It's nothing.. she explained what happened and he rubbed his face and sighed..

You could have called me.. I told you not to eat that.. but you and that wild cat didn't heard my words and see now.. you are the one who is suffering Meena ma.. do you know how worried he was and he literally cried while talking with me.. 

Sorry anna.. she said and hung her head.. 

Say sorry to that little bug who is suffering from your eating habits.. he said and walked away.. 

Aiyo... I can't pacify two grown up adult kids.. Meenakshi mumbled and went to him and spoke with him that she will never do this here after and held her ears and asked sorry continuously.. after that he talked normally with her and got promise from her that she will take care of herself.. he ruffled her hair and went from there after spending an hour with her.. then on the way he called Rudra and assured him that he will visit her daily from now on and will take care of her . ..

After her dinner, Meenakshi called Rudra sitting on their bed with a pillow on her lap.. he attend the call and didn't spoke a word showing his anger.. she sighed and gave a lots and lots of kisses and cooed him to make him to talk with her.. 

Do you know how scared I was when I saw you in pain? Don't repeat this Meenakshi... He said in a calm warning tone..

I'm really very sorry.. I won't eat that hereafter till baby comes outside..

I'm talking for you and her.. not only for her.. you are most important for me de.. just try to understand this..

Hmmmm... She nodded..

I'm sorry... For talking harshly with you.. he said and caressed her face in his mobile..

She smiled and nodded no.. it's okay.. you take care of yourself and don't get worry about me.. I promise that I will not do anything harm for us..

I miss you.. I Miss you so much... He said..

We miss you more.. she replied and hugged her mobile to her chest..

Just few days.. I'll be there.. he said..

She made him talk with the baby by keeping her mobile near her tummy in speaker mode and Rudra spoke enthusiastically with the baby.. 

After a lot of drama's everybody slept... 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

170K 6.9K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
290K 11.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
281K 17.4K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...