The Alphas' Pride Mate (The P...

By AlphaKelly

"We reject your rejection, Dirk!" Tricc growled, his voice dripping with determination. "You can't run away f... More

The Pride Who Goes Into Heat.
DEAR READERS,
HELLO!
MEET THE CHARACTERS!!
A PRIDE'S REJECTION.
KINGMAKER.
HOSPITAL VISIT.
TRICC'S SHORTCOMING.
SETH'S AWAKENING.
KURT'S TROUBLE.
MATE'S CALL.
WHEN ONE LINK DIE...
THAT DREADFUL NIGHT.
DYING BIRD.
DIRK'S JEALOUSY.
HURT MY LOVE.
OWNED BY THE PRIDE.
BEGGING TO BE KISSED.
RIDING THE WAVE OF PLEASURE.
ELICIT CRIES OF BLISS.
BED A BETA
TO HOLD AND TO HEAL.
HIS LOVE FOR HIM.
HIS SCENT.
SEDUCING HIM.
ON TO HIM.
BLOOD, POWER AND DEBT.
LEADER.
FIRST HEAT.
TO HIS FATE.
DANCING WITH A STRANGER.
LOVE ONLY HIM.
MAKE LOVE TO ME, ONE LAST TIME.
THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.
NO CONTROL.
SHAMEFUL.
GAME OVER.
NOT AN OMEGA.
SAVE THE PRIDE.
MATE'S DISTRESS.
PHEROMONE CALL.
INTOXICATED BY HIS PHEROMONES.
SWEET MOANS.
LIKE THE MOON.
POISON THE PRIDE.
LIKE THE AIR HE BREATHES.
YEARNING FOR THEM.
MADE WITH LOVE.
FIRST KISS.
KISS ME AGAIN, PLEASE.
ERIK'S JEALOUSLY.
WE REJECT YOUR REJECTION.
TRAPPED.
HIS DEMISE.
THE GATHERING OF ALPHAS.
WHITE LYCAN KING.
VERGE OF EXPLOSION.
ANDREW'S DESIRES.
DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT.
MINE AND MY BROTHERS.
A DEMIGOD AND A BIRTH OMEGA.
CRY LIMP.
TRICC'S FIRST KISS.
HIS MARK ON THEM.
BREAKING THE CLAIM.
SCHEMES AND SEDUCTIONS.
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
FIX MALTA.
ABANDONED.
SECRETS AND WEAKNESSES.
THEIR MATE.
DIRK MOANED.
THEIR PRIDE, WHO GOES INTO HEAT.
ADDICTED.
OMEGAS.
WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT.
ACHE: DIRK'S DESIRE.
JELLYBEAN.
DIRK'S HEAT.
THEIR BEAUTIFUL MATE.
RIPPLING SHEATH.
MISSING.
DESTRUCTION.
THE END AND THE BEGINNING.
TRICKED AND TAKEN.
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL.
BICKERING BIRTH OMEGAS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE.
VOWS.
NO CUMMING UNTIL WE ARE INSIDE YOU.

WHAT'S THE RUSH, MALTA.

355 45 8
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: 66
******

"What's the rush, Malta?" Seth inquired as they observed the wolf swiftly transforming. "Your hospitality leaves much to be desired," he taunted.

Nodding in agreement with his brother, Kurt remarked, "I agree, dear brother. We came as guests, yet he has chosen to remain hidden."

"And now it appears he is preparing to flee," Tricc jeered alongside his siblings.

"Surely this isn't your idea of welcoming guests, is it?" Seth prodded further.

Malta growled, his gaze intense as it pierced through the Lycgers. "Let's dispense with the jests and childish banter," he rumbled menacingly. "We understand your purpose for being here, so let's begin... the sooner we start, the sooner it will be over for the three of you!" Malta challenged.

"We are more than willing!" Tricc declared, "And I must admit, I have yearned for this since the moment I caught your scent on our mate's body!" With those parting words, Tricc surged forward.

As the Lycgers advanced, their primal instincts propelling them onward, Malta held his ground, his massive black wolf form defiantly towering. The atmosphere crackled with tension, the smell of blood and impending conflict heavy in the air. With a resounding roar, the Lycgers pounced, their claws slicing through the air towards Malta.

Reacting swiftly, Malta dodged and counterattacked, his jaws snapping at the closest Lycger, teeth sinking into fur and flesh. The space transformed into a battlefield, a whirl of fur, claws, and teeth as the adversaries engaged in a brutal dance of death.

Despite Malta's courageous efforts, he soon found himself outnumbered and outmatched by the relentless onslaught of the Lycgers. Their coordinated strikes overwhelmed him, forcing him back with each blow. Blood trickled from his wounds, mingling with the crimson stains that adorned the ground beneath his feet.

His body convulsed violently, each blow driving him backward, his muscles ablaze with agony and effort. The sickening sounds of flesh rending and bones snapping reverberated in his ears. No matter his tactics, his adversaries always proved stronger, quicker, and more merciless.

Malta sensed his vitality slipping away as his limbs weakened. Blood loss was taking its toll, his vision dimming. Despite the spinning world and encroaching darkness, he fought against unconsciousness with fierce determination. His focus remained unwavering; his sole objective was to extricate himself from this dire situation. Rising unsteadily to his feet, he staggered on, driven by the urgent need to flee. Defeat seemed inevitable; escape was his only recourse.

A smirk played on Tricc's lips as he watched Malta blindly lurch towards the exit, delivering a vicious blow that sent his claws sinking into Malta's back, forcing him to the ground with a pained howl escaping the wolf's lips upon impact. Standing triumphantly over the prone, bleeding wolf, Tricc taunted, "See? Running is all you can do... you're a coward." His expression twisted with malicious delight.

Lying on his side, the wolf gasped for air, immobilized by the weight of his injuries, a deep ache pulsing through his body. Tears streamed down his face in defeat, his form trembling uncontrollably, dread seeping into his very being. Refusing to succumb, a spark of defiance ignited within him. He couldn't allow them to triumph; he wouldn't crumble so easily. He had to retaliate, to show his own strength.

Seth poised his paws for a strike, but his motion froze at Malta's next words. "What did you say?" He questioned incredulously.

"I asked, how did it feel, hmm?" Malta taunted, "To realize that your mate willingly succumbed to me during his first heat..." He began to chortle mockingly at the shock etched on their faces upon hearing his revelation. "Did he not disclose how I manipulated him? How I teased and discarded him like a cheap plaything on the restroom floor!" He continued his taunts, relishing his perceived triumph. Rising from the ground with effort, his body still trembling, he advanced towards them, his gaze icy and calculating.

"Judging by your reactions, it seems he omitted this detail... too ashamed of his promiscuous tendencies to confess that aspect to you, his cherished partners. I am certain he will yield to the next Alpha who so much as emits his pheromones, especially when he enters that state once more!" A forceful blow struck his mouth, splitting it open and causing blood to flow, yet Malta persisted in speaking, licking the blood with his tongue and grinning. "He may be your mate, but I recognized his scent first. In fact, I could have had him that very night... and now, in hindsight, I wish I had!" He sneered with malice, his eyes narrowing to slits.

"I ought to have seized the opportunity, taken him, and defiled him before you ever get the chance to. Perhaps he would have been worth it then..." A sharp kick landed on his ribs, sending waves of agony through him. "...and he will forever remember that night." Another blow followed by yet another.

"I will not take this crap any longer!" Tricc bellowed.

"Your mate is no angel... he is a whore... he was my plaything!"

In a swift motion, Tricc's claws removed Malta's lips. "Damn it, I hate his mouth!" Tricc cursed, his claws stained with blood from Malta's split lip.

"Let's finish this!" Seth commanded abruptly. A surge of white light emanated from his eyes, the energy flowing into his hands before erupting into flames as he delivered a powerful punch toward the fallen Wolf. The blast struck the wolf squarely between the eyes, causing him to crumple, unconscious, to the ground.

Summoning a final, desperate burst of strength, Malta released a primal howl, a defiant cry that reverberated through the room. Yet, it was in vain. The Lycgers, propelled by an insatiable thirst for dominance, closed in, their combined force overwhelming Malta.

In a heartbreaking moment of defeat, Malta's form faltered, his once-mighty presence faltering under the weight of his injuries. The Lycgers, sensing victory within their grasp, pressed their advantage, their savage growls drowning out Malta's last defiant breath.

With a decisive blow, Malta fell, his form reverting to that of an injured man. The room fell into hushed silence, the echoes of battle dissipating into a chilling stillness as the Lycgers stood victorious over their vanquished adversary, their supremacy undisputed, their conquest absolute.

Malta, once a proud and powerful leader, now lay defeated at the hands of his enemies, his legacy shattered, and his reign brought to a tragic and untimely end. The room bore witness to the aftermath of a battle lost, a solemn reminder of the brutal realities of power, betrayal, and the inexorable march of fate.

Breathing heavily with exhaustion, the Lycgers staggered back. For a moment, silence reigned, as if they were stunned by the brutality they had unleashed. Eventually, Seth broke the quietude.

"Now that he's been dealt with... there's one more." Tricc and Kurt met his gaze, momentarily puzzled. "Floridia," he clarified, and the two nodded in understanding.

(Do not harm my sister!) A warning echoed in their minds, prompting a moment of confusion until they realized Dirk had somehow established a mental connection with them.

"Sister?" Tricc questioned, bewildered, as he glanced between Seth and Kurt, who shared his perplexity. (I know your sister, Jellybean, and this vampire is definitely not her!)

(Please, her father treated me as his son... he shaped me into the man I am today,) Dirk urgently pleaded through the mind link.

(Then your loyalty lies with her father, not the vampire girl,) Seth responded.

(Please, my mates, spare Floridia,) Dirk begged anxiously.

"I've always despised vampires, but now... I detest them even more!" Tricc seethed.

(Please, for my sake, and that of her little boy, spare her,) Dirk implored.

Tricc and Kurt exchanged glances before speaking in unison, "You...!"

(Please, my mates,)

(Fine, we won't harm her, but she won't leave without a warning... and don't attempt to dissuade us, as we won't listen!) Tricc informed their mate.

A sigh of relief escaped Dirk upon hearing their decision. (I love you, my fluffy tigers!) he expressed, eliciting growls of jealousy from the Lycans, to which Dirk sweetly laughed. (And my adorable Lycans!) he added.

"I still can't fathom how you find us fluffy and cute when we're clearly the opposite!" Seth remarked.

(To the outside world, maybe, but to me, you're cute and fluffy!) Dirk teased. (Now, hurry back, I think my heat is starting!)

"Baby-!" they began to say, but the Link abruptly cut off, leaving the Lycgers yearning with a mix of lust and affection for their mate.

"Let's locate the vampire, shall we?" Tricc instructed his brothers, who nodded in agreement, following his lead out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
400K 15.2K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
256K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...