UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

By Fairyaftab

Byeon Woo-seok × reader " i won't let you go " " let's stay together" More

INTRODUCTION
( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
(6)
( 7 )
(8)
( 9 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
(13 )
( 14 )
( 15 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 19 )
( 20 )
( 21)
( 22 )
( 23 )
( 24 )
( 25 )
( 26 )
( 27 )
( 28 )
( 29 )
( 30 )
( 31 )
( 32 )
( 33 )
( 34 )
( 35 )
( 36 )
( 37 )
( 38 )
( 39 )
( 40 )
(last part )

( 18 )

127 6 0
By Fairyaftab

Soo-jin stopped car Infront of a farm house when they both walk near Sofia recognize it " wait that's tae-ho's farm house why are we here "? Soo-jin didn't said anything and walk near a window following by Sofia there was byeol who was standing with tae-ho

" Why you wanted to meet this urgent byeol" she didn't said anything instead she take out few photos from her bag and  gave it to him " so you're the one who wanted to kill Sofia all this time right !!"

Both Sofia and soo-jin got little stunned by this new information " ik you both didn't got well in your relationship but killing her don't you think you gone too far I never expected this from you not at all "

Sofia was feeling sad hurt and angry at the same time she was about to brag in when soo-jin grab her hand and walk out of there " what let me go I want to know how can he do this with me " but soo-jin didn't let her go he hold her shoulders and said looking directly in her eyes " don't go in it's not a right moment you trust me right ?"

She nodded " than just do as I say just trust on me we will soon find everything and make it alright okay "

After that they both left from there

                          Meanwhile

Tae-oh look at those photos and he was present on that day of accident " why you did tae-oh tell me why you tried to kill her "!

" I didn't I can never do this "! She looked at him questionable look " than why you were present there huh exact the same time of accident" he huff

" Actually I was feeling guilty about what I did with Sofia so I decided to apologize when I went to Kim mansion I saw soo-jin and Sofia getting in car so I followed them when soo-jin left to bring ice cream I decided to approach Sofia but at the time I was about to go she got into accident I don't know how and who took those pictures "

" This morning I received a parcel from unknown person and in that parcel I found these pictures if you telling truth and means u didn't try  kill that means " byeol said with worried look

" Yes that means someone trying to frame me in order the real killer wants to blame me for his crimes "

                        At night

Sofia entered soo-jin's room " i can't sleep again " he nodded in agreement " it's okay you can stay here "

Sofia turn towards him he was sleeping peacefully she was just staring him " am glad that I met you soo-jin I hope you always stay in my life " she closed her eyes and  lost in her Dreamland ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2K 57
" I want her to be happy and bubbly again like she used to" " I promise I will make her happy"
8.7K 372 17
"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me" Heejake ff
227K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."