( 22 )

Sofia was standing near her window staring at nothing feeling empty inside when she felt another presence beside her " don't take her words to heart " his deep voice echo in her ears " well she didn't lied tho it's true everyone leaves me in the end first mom than tae-oh and now byeol maybe am born to be alone "

" Don't think like that Ms Kim you-" before he can complete his sentence she said " stop your sweet talk it won't work it's true everyone leaves me and you can't change that "

" Ms Kim listen me " she shock her head " what about you will you stay with me ?  will you love me ?  no right ?  ok your silence says it all so better don't say i deserved love

Suddenly he pressed his lips on her she was taken aback by his sudden action but she didn't reacted at all she was froze on her spot

                             Time skip

Sofia was pacing back and forth thinking about the possible reason for his action " do he love me ? That's why he kissed me right ? But than why he didn't said anything why he left like that might be thinking that he is just my bodyguard should I tell him about how I feel "

                            Meanwhile

" Why I did that how can I do that we both are very different than why my heart keeps  forgetting this why I
wants to stay close to her why !! "

                         Next day

Sofia walked out of her room when she saw soo-jin sitting in living room with worried expression " you okay "?  He noticed her presence he walked near her and said " lets work together to find this killer your life is in danger " his worried face and concerning eyes left her in curiosity did he found something that made him this much worried but she decided to not ask instead she nodded " sure let's work together "

" Today you attending a party but be careful even tho I will stay by your side all the time but still okay "

" Yes boss I will be careful "  she said with a V sign he chuckle "

                               At night

Soo-jin was walking following Sofia as they both entered the venue Sofia smiled as media and photographers surrounded her clicking her pictures again she gained all the fame

Sofia stopped near her table and was about to sit when soo-jin pull out the chair for her she looked at him and than took a seat he was also standing in some distance eyeing on everything he was worried because of something he found today

                           Flashback

Soo-jin was checking his all hacking accounts when he saw  an unknown access too not only him but someone also following Sofia's every move or maybe that person also found that soo-jin is also after Sofia ...