( 34 )

" what you mean "?  She asked him not getting that why suddenly he is saying like this " maybe I forgot that I have no right in falling in love with you "

" Why you talking like this "? He showed her that contract papers " I forgot that am just your bodyguard " she snatched that papers from his hands and torn them " now you're just my boyfriend soo-jin I really don't care about this at all I just love you Choi soo-jin so it doesn't matter if you're my bodyguard or anything nothing can apart us"

She loves him a lot he can't let her go because now she means everything to him " btw soo-jin today am going in  private club sope I will see you later "

" I will come with you " she shook her head " you can't because only celebrities are allowed there no one else so that's why "

" Than I will drop you and no buts " she chuckle" ok boss "

                            Time skip

Soo-jin stopped the car she looked at him and said " than see you later bye " after that she left soo-jin was about to go but he noticed something which left him uneasy

Sofia entered the club when she saw byeol sitting there she didn't said anything and sit beside her ordering her drink there was silence when byeol pull some courage and decided to tell Sofia everything so she call her name "  Sofia " she looked at byeol waiting for her complete her sentence byeol was about to say when she notice Jessica sitting in some distance sipping her drink and looking at them byeol got the signal that she again can't say something

" What you wanna say byeol "? She got back to her senses she knew it now she can't say anything so without thinking she said something " I heard you did movie with bo-gum and it will release in few weeks but you know I feel so bad for production team and bo-gum that they signed you because you don't deserve this Sofia "

That triggered Sofia ofc she thought she will make it up with byeol today but again she proved her wrong Sofia grabbed her drink and  throw it on byeol" what the hell Sofia "!!

" I thought we can be friends again but you are worst byeol " saying that Sofia left seeing them Jessica smirked

Sofia was walking in corridor she was feeling angry and sad at the same time when someone stopped her by grabbing her hand and that was  soo-jin

" Soo-jin you here "?  And without saying anything he hugged her tightly sacred of letting her go he was hugging her like if he let her go now someone will hurt her

                         Later

Sofia and soo-jin was sitting in car " so that's why you came in " he nodded " yes when I was about to go I noticed Jessica's car and I got worried that she might do something to you "

" But how can she go in when no outsider in allowed "

" Idk I bet she is planning something you have to be  careful Sofia because if anything happened to go idk what will I do " his eyes were clearing showing that he was so in love with her" sofia you're the only reason am living now I won't let you go " ....