๐‘Š๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ |...

By notelasha

"๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’? ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’? ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œโญ๏ธ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.

35.

189 14 1
By notelasha

Chloé pov:

We arrived to the training ground where boys train.

I got out of the car and Federico behind me.

We went in and Federico went to the lockers but I went different way.

I went on the one tribune that was there and sat there.

I was on my phone of course cuz their training is boring as fuck.

After they started I was just watching Jude train.

He seemed surprised when he saw me.

Weirdly surprised.

After a while I saw Rodrygo going to the coach and telling him something.

Carlo moved his head as a yes and Rodrygo looked at me and shaked his head to me come to him.

I got up and went.

It took a while but he was waiting for me in the lockers.

"Hey girly." He said and smiled.

"Hi." I replied and smiled back.

"So let me explain it to you." Rodrygo said.

"Yeah." I said and listened to him

"When we were at training one day Jude wasn't paying attention to everything that we said because he was on his phone, me and Vini thought that it is really weird from him so Vinicius went to him. He sat next to him and started talking at him, Jude putted his phone down on the eh-." Rodrygo said.

"On the what?" I asked and looked sadly.

"I don't how is it called but the shit that is in the lockers and you sit on it, you know what do I mean." He said and I smiled and shaked my head as a yes.

"And Vinicius looked down and saw a chat with some girl so we began to ask him who is that and Jude was saying no one and then Federico came." He said and gave me the be scared look.

"Oh no" I said and laughed.

"Yeah and then they started arguing" he said and laughed.

"I mean okay but who the hell is that girl?" I asked.

"Well I was questioning the same thing so I asked him who is that and he replied why do I care so I told him that he shouldn't be texting other girls when he has a girlfriend and he told me that I'm the last one that should be talking." Rodrygo rolled his eyes.

"Damn rude." I said.

"I know who she is." We heard a hopefull voice behind us.

We turned around and saw Cama.

"Tell me." I said and raised my eyebrow.

"I have seen her here several times and I think her name is Valentina or something like that." He said.

"You can try find her on instagram later." He added.

"Oh and if I was you I would talk about that with Jude." Edu added.

"Yeah I will FOR SURE no worries I just need to think about it." I smiled.

I'm mad at him as hell.

"Normal talk would be boring it need some drama." Rodry said.

"That's right, i need to figure something out to teach him his lesson." I said.

"Yeah but trust me he teached his lesson when he was arguing with your brother." Camavinga said.

I just laughed about that cuz I know how mad can Fede be and how funny it looks.

"Okay thanks guys." I said and smiled.

"Yeah and if you would need help tell me." Rodry said and smiled at me like a little child.

"You can tell me too." Edu said.

I shaked my head as a yes.

"See you after training or if not then in the group chat." Rodry said before he went back on the pitch with Camavinga.

Honestly I'm kinda sad about that but maybe it's just some friend?

I mean I talk to his teammates too.

I need to think of it.

I don't want to break up with him just because he is texting some girl.

I was just standing there in the lockers room.

After a while I decided to go back watch boys train.

I went in my phone and opened instagram.

Then I went to on Jude account and tried to search in the people he is following for a girl called Valentina.

Damn I really found her.

I looked at her profile.

She is really pretty not gonna lie.

And she also looks like the waitress that we had on that date.

I just shaked my head and putted my phone down.

When the training ended I immediately went right to my brother car.

I waited there for him and did everything to avoid Jude.

After a while Federico arrived to his car.

"Why are you not waiting in the building?" He asked while I was getting in.

"I don't want to see Jude sorry about that." I said.

"Oh so Rodrygo really told you." Federico replied.

I just shaked my head as a yes and stayed quiet.

"Are you gonna break up with him?" Federico asked me.

I looked out of the window.

Seeing Jude getting in the car with his mum.

Federico looked at me.

"You two should talk." He said.

"I know, many people told me this today." I said tearing up a little.

"I'm sorry Fede." I said and looked down.

"What are you sorry about?" He asked sadly.

"For not trusting you in the start, we argued so much and I was wrong about him." I said.

"Don't say it like this, Jude is a really kind boy trust me. He is a perfect boyfriend for you and because of you everyone started to like him in the lockers room." My brother said.

"So i don't think he is gonna dump you like that, at the start not many of us liked Jude because we thought that he is gonna take all the fame for himself but since he started to date you everyone started to like him because of you." Federico said.

"Why because of me?" I asked.

"Well you are best friends with the whole squad so maybe because he is your boyfriend we started to like him." He said.

"Okay that makes sense but what do you want me to do?" I asked and looked at him.

"Talk to him." Federico said.

"Promise me you will talk with him." He added.

"Okay I promise." I said and showed him a pinky for a pinky promise.

After we pinky promised Federico began to drive back home.

To be honest my head is a one big mess right now.

~
Vote if you liked🥹

This part is the worst that I have made so far I'm so so sorry for this one.
Sorry for mistakes and for that I have not posted in a while.
Hope yall enjoyed at all🫶🏼🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 419 8
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ยฐห–โžด ๐’‚ ๐’‹๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’! โœฉโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โi came around to put it down for ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...
15.7K 579 3
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi want your love, and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ there is a thin l...
5K 148 13
โ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...โž Jude Bellingham ร— black...
36.6K 604 33
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ; ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐›๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐š๐ญ...