Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC...

By AzureEclipse09

On hold until Volume 10. Son of Miguel (L/N) and wielder of the Silver Eyes, Azure (L/N) is a young man who d... More

Bio
Meeting the Rose
Shining Beacon
Initiation
A Badge and A Burden
In the Forever Falls
Stray Cat and Lone Wolf
Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Dance Dance Infiltration
Search and Destroy
Breach at Vale (Volume 2 Finale)
Round One, Challengers!
Brawl in the Family
Fall
Battle of Beacon
End of the Beginning (Volume 3 Finale)
The Next Step
Friends and Family
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)
Welcome to Haven
Lighting the Fire
Reunions and Rest
Calm Before the Storm
Battle of Haven (Volume 5 Finale)
Special Chapter: Ruby's Birthday
Argus Limited
Alone in the Woods
A Dead End
The Lady in the Shoe
Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)
Special Chapter: Azure's Book
Team AVRN Volume 7
The Greatest Kingdom
Pomp and Circumstance
A Night Off
Cordially Invited
Out in the Open
The Enemy of Trust (Volume 7 Finale)
Divided Teams
Faults
Our Message
In the Dark
Taking a Risk
The Final Word (Volume 8 Finale)
Strange New World
In the Ever After
Checkmate
The Cat and the Herbalist
Unexpected Arrivals
Confessions
Trouble
Reawakening (Volume 9 Finale)
*Important Discussion*
AVRN Chibi - Vert
AVRN Chibi - Rosa
AVRN Chibi - Nero
AVRN Chibi - Team AVRN
AVRN Chibi - Extras (Finale)

AVRN Chibi - Azure

217 6 1
By AzureEclipse09

Hello, everyone. This is the first chapter of this 'mini-series', as I will call it, named AVRN Chibi. I'll be putting our characters in this crazy world. This is the first part, focusing on a few scenes with our protagonist Azure. Now then, let's get this show going.

And remember, nothing bad ever happened! EVER!
____________________

*3rd Person POV*

Power Duo

During Glynda's combat class, pairs were chosen to fight against each other. Currently, the next match was about to begin. It will be Weiss and Yang vs. Azure and Nora. The four were staring each other down, weapons drawn out.

Glynda: "Let the match begin!"

With the signal to go, Azure charged up his sword, Nora held her hammer close, Weiss locked some dust into her rapier, and Yang cocked back her shotgun gauntlets. Suddenly, Azure pokes Nora with his sword and zaps her with lightning. She absorbed the electricity and zooms away towards her opponents while Azure stands still.

Offscreen, you can hear slams, pounds, zaps, and a cat screaming. Nora then happily skipped back towards Azure just as the match was over.

Glynda: "Um... The winners are Azure and Nora."

With that said, everyone started leaving. Just as Azure was walking away, he looked back to see Nora shaking while mumbling to herself.

'This power. This sensation. It feels amazing. I need MORE.'

Azure heard Nora say to herself as he left the scene.

The next day, Azure was minding his business when Jaune ran past him yelling 'Run away! She's gone crazy!'. He looked back to see a wide-eyed Nora running straight at him.

Nora: "AZZZUUURRRREEEEEEE!!!!"

Seeing this, Azure used the secret technique called "Run away!" During the chase, Azure pulls out his Scroll and messages his team with "CODE BLUE". This was a special code in case he or anyone of his teammates was in trouble. With the message sent, all he could do was wait for backup and survive against Nora.

The chase went on for a few minutes, passing by classrooms and people alike. Suddenly, Azure ran into a dead end and turned around to see Nora inching closer to him, hands ready to grab him.

Nora: "Azure, please use your Semblance on me. I need it. I must become a god! I must become ALL-POWERFUL!!!"

She maniacally laughed, but then she got hit in the head from behind by Ren and the others, who showed up in the nick of time. Ren simply shook his head at Nora, who laid on the floor unconscious, while Ruby and everyone else went to help Azure, who turned black and white.

Ren: "Let's not allow Nora to do this again."

The others nodded, and they started to leave, with Nero carrying Azure on his back and Ren carrying Nora in his arms.

Meeting her Family

It is the week before Valentine's Day, and currently, Ruby and Azure are seated next to each other on Ruby's bed. They were chilling together until Ruby asked him a question.

Ruby: "Hey, do you wanna meet my dad? You know, just to see if he's okay with us being together."

At the thought of meeting Ruby's father, Azure froze still. Ruby noticed this and poked his head.

Ruby: "Hey, you okay?"

Snapping out of it, Azure slowly nodded his head.

Azure: "I'm good. I think it would be nice to meet him sooner rather than later, you know. So yeah, let's do it."

Ruby: "Okay then, let me just do this..." She typed super quickly on her Scroll, then placed it away. "And sent. They should be here tomorrow afternoon."

Azure: "Okay then... Wait, did you say 'they'?"

THE NEXT DAY

It was now afternoon, and as both Azure and Ruby were in her dorm room, the door was slammed open. From behind the door appeared Yang, Qrow, and Taiyang.

Ruby: "You're all here. Now we can start."

Azure: "Wait a minute. What are we starting again?"

Tai: "I heard you were dating my little girl. And WE decided that you'll be put to the test to see if you can be with Ruby."

Azure: "What about you two? Didn't I already get your approvals already?"

Azure said, looking at Yang and Qrow.

Yang: "I figured this could be fun, so why not join in."

Qrow: "I'm only here because Tai here dragged me into this."

Azure could only sigh at this.

Azure: "All right, I guess this is it. Let the test of approval begin!"

First up was Yang. Azure simply told her a pun, and she gave him the thumbs up. Next up was Qrow. Azure showed him some cool moves, and the crow man nodded at this. The third was Tai, the man himself. Azure left the room and came back just as quickly, but now he's wearing a tie dye shirt. Tai, catching on the pun, also gave his approval to Azure.

Azure: "All right, so is it over?"

Tai: "Not quite. You got one more to go through. Zwei!"

The corgi, proudly named Zwei, barked and rushed into the room. He sat down in front of the others. Azure thought for a moment on how to approach this, and he got an idea. He rushed off-screen towards the kitchen.

The others could hear sounds of mixing and baking being done. After a few seconds, the oven dinged, and Azure came back with a fresh batch of dog treats. He held a treat up to Zwei, and the dog sniffed before eating the treat. After eating it, Zwei jumped onto Azure, making him fall to the ground and dropping the rest of the dog treats. The others saw Zwei licking Azure's face as he giggled.

After that, Azure got Zwei off of him. Zwei took the chance to eat the rest of the treats that were on the ground in a few seconds.

Azure: "It looks like I passed with flying colors."

Yang: "That was amazing, I tell you!"

Ruby: What kind of treats did you make for Zwei? Because I kind of want some of those now.

Qrow: "At least it helped him get Zwei's trust easily, unlike someone else."

Tai: "Hey! It was tough when I got him back then. He didn't let me pet him for three years. Anyways, what did you make for Zwei?"

Azure: "Oh, it's just a little recipe I picked up while in Mistral. Since I made them for Zwei first, how about we call them 'Zwei Snacks'? And of course, they're for both dogs and humans."

Ruby: "In that case, make me some right now."

Zwei barked.

Ruby: "And for Zwei as well."

Azure: "All right, all right. Just give me a moment."

He walked off towards the kitchen with Ruby and Zwei following him. The others looked at this.

Tai: "He'll make a great son-in-law."

Qrow: "I'll drink to that."

Yang: "You said it! He's practically like a little brother to me now."

They all nodded in agreement.

Valentine's Day

Ah, Valentines. A day where you get to spend your time with a precious someone or be by yourself if you're a lonely sap like myself. And here we have our resident couple walking around Vale.

Azure: "Why did the narrator have to say it like that? This is just a normal date for us."

Ruby: "You said it! I'm glad that we get to be together. Just the two of us. On this special day."

Azure nodded, and the two went on their way. They first got something to eat, and of course, it was cookies. But not any ordinary cookies. These were the limited edition Valentine's Day cookies.

After hoarding all of the cookies, the pair went off and hit the arcade. Two hours later, they left the arcade and made their way to the movie theatre in order to catch the premiere of 'Dog Rain', a horror movie that has dogs raining down from the sky. They liked the movie, especially Ruby.

After the movie was done, it was getting late, and they walked back to Beacon.

But what they didn't know is that they were being watched... by their teammates. Yeah, all this time, their six teammates were keeping watch over them from a distance. Yang and Rosa were using binoculars in order to see what was going on.

Yang: "Little sis and little bro have left the movie theatre and are making their way back to Beacon, over."

Rosa: "Copy that! Shall we continue to keep an eye on them, Commander Yang? Over."

Sighing to herself, Weiss slapped both Yang and Rosa on their heads.

Weiss: "Okay, that's enough outta you two. It's getting late already, and I need to get back to my studies."

Blake: "I doubt that, but yes, we should be getting back."

Nero: "I guess we'll be on our way then. See you three later."

Nero left the scene and Rosa jumped onto Vert's back.

Rosa: "I'm tired! Carry me, Vert!"

Vert: "..."

Vert didn't say anything as he was forced to give Rosa a piggyback ride all the way back.

Rematch

In the hall of the Mountain King-- I mean, in the halls of Beacon Academy, Azure was strolling by until a voice called out to him.

???: "I finally found you, Azure (L/N)."

Azure stopped and turned around to see a guy with blond hair and orange eyes, who had a rapier on his waist. Azure looked at him in confusion.

Azure: "Who are you?"

???: "Did you really forget about me?! The name's Rain. We fought some time ago. Anyways, I'm here for our rematch. And I WILL win this time."

A few minutes later, Azure and the guy named Rain stood five meters away from each other. Azure gets his sword out, and Rain draws his rapier out as well. A staredown ensues between the two. After a few seconds, Azure starts by rushing towards Rain. But Rain points his rapier at Azure and starts pelting him with water bullets. This causes Azure to block Rain's Semblance using the flat side of Blue Flash.

Azure: "Ah! Water bullets! Wait a minute..."

Azure looks at his sword, then at Rain's Semblance, then back to his sword. A clever idea sprung into mind as he smiled mischeviously. Azure quickly stepped forward and redirected some water towards Rain, whose green jacket and dark red pants got soaked in the process. He stopped using his Semblance and looked at his now wet clothes.

Rain: "Ugh, great! These were my good clothes!"

Rain looked back at Azure, who pointed a finger gun straight at him. And with a smug smile on his face said two words just as blue lightning sparked from his fingers.

Azure: "Taser Gun."

And with that said, Azure shot a small bolt of lightning at Rain. Rain couldn't react fast enough as lightning coursed through his entire body, shocking him in an instant. Afterwards, he feel backwards, and Azure walked up to him and saw he was unconscious. This made him remember about Rain.

Azure: "Oh, now I remember you. How could I forget so easily? Hehehe. My bad." He turned around and took a few steps before stopping. "Come back when you're ready next time. I'll be waiting."

And just like that, Azure wins.

Team Leaders

In a large room sat Ruby, Azure, Jaune, Sun, Coco, and Cinder. Yes, all the leaders have gathered up to talk about their teams. But so far, no one has made the first move in starting the conversation. Sighing to himself, Azure was going to have to get the ball rollling unless he wanted to be seated in silence for the next hour.

Azure: "Hey, since we're all here, how about we introduce ourselves and what team we're a part of, yeah? Here, I'll start." He then cleared his throat. "Hello. My name is Azure (L/N), and I'm the leader of Team AVRN (Auburn). Nice to meet you all."

Ruby: "Ooh, I'll go next. My name's Ruby Rose, and I'm the leader of Team RWBY (Ruby, just like her name)! Hello everyone!"

Jaune: "I might as well go next. I'm Jaune Arc, leader of Team JNPR (Juniper)."

Sun: "All right! The name's Sun Wukong, the great leader of Team SSSN (Sun, but with three s instead of one)! Nice to meet y'all!"

Cinder: "I'm Cinder Fall, and my team name is... is CMSN (Crimson, and no, it's not CMEN like many would think). Yes, that is my team name. There is nothing else to be said about that."

Cinder nervously laughs while avoiding any eye contact.

Coco: "My turn already? Sup, the name's Coco Adel. You all probably know me as the leader of Team CFVY (Coffee). Nice to meet ya."

Azure: "Great! Now that introductions are out of the way, uh, what do we talk about?"

Sun: "I dunno!"

Coco: "You kids do whatever. I'll just sit here and look cool as always."

Coco leans back in her chair and takes off her shades to reveal another pair underneath. Her coolness affected everyone else, especially Cinder.

Jaune: "How about -"

Ruby: "Oh! How about we talk about how our respective teams work well under our amazing leadership."

Azure: "Well, I mean, not to burst your bubble, but... You don't really plan things with the others, Ruby."

Ruby: "What do you mean, Azure? I do plan things out."

Azure: "Not really. You usually go head-first into battle, and the others have to go and help out. That is not a good plan."

Ruby: "It IS a good plan! The enemy never expects it!"

Azure could only sigh at this. Meanwhile, with Jaune and Sun...

Jaune: "So you're Sun, huh?"

Sun: "Yep. That's my name."

Jaune looked at him up and down.

Jaune: "...Now I know why Blake mistook me for you."

Sun: "I guess it does make sense."

The blond pair agreed with each other. Coco was still being cool, and now, as for Cinder...

Cinder: 'Don't be suspicious, Cinder. Do not say anything nefarious. We'll have the opportunity to do evil things later. Just be patient. They'll never see it coming. Mwahahahahahahaha!'

Yeah, that's going on.

After an hour has passed, the group left after agreeing to meet up again next week at the same time.

____________________________________

That is the end of the first part of AVRN Chibi. Azure has survived against Nora, befriended Ruby's family, went on a Valentine's date with Ruby, had his rematch against Rain, and met his fellow team leaders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 1.9K 20
A "RWBY" - male reader insert Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader What happens when a kid on the street is randomly invited to attend one of the world's mos...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
1.1K 20 28
Freyer Drakkon a young man left in the slums upon his birth gains the first ever full scholarship to the prestigious Beacon Academy. As he grows clos...
102K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...