RadioApple (The Broken Deal)

By AjaxLight

Story Cover by Me, Please do not use ♥️ 6 Months after the extermination in episode 8, Lucifer and Alastor be... More

The Hotel Anniversary
Dinner?
The Early Morning
Trust
Lucifer's Party / Fucked Up Friendship
Breakdown
Guy Day
Visitation
Mic Drop
Radio Meets His Match
He Likes To Play Games
Drunk Al
Go Big, Or Go Home
Valentine's Day
A Lovers Comfort
It's Okay / Breakfast
Tame The Buck
I Would Move Heaven and Hell
It Would Take A Lifetime
Life Is Full Of Downs
Roses
Freedom
Welcome Clay
Slaughterhotel
Confession's
A/N (Rough Sketch Of Skylar)
The Rings
Beelzebub's Promise
An Old Face
Why Are You Here, Micheal?
The Prank
Lies
A/N
The Date Pt. 1
A/N
The Date Pt. 2

A Reason Why

1.1K 29 38
By AjaxLight

I know Lucifer has been very emotional these last few parts, however, Alastor will bring him somewhere in tomorrow's part that will cheer the depressed king up a little! :)

1:14pm...

Alastor helped Lucifer to his feet, Micheal standing up as well.

Micheal grunted, rubbing his wing. "I'm going to go get this bandaged up." The angel walked off towards the hotel.

"Dad!" Charlie screamed, running towards Lucifer and Alastor. She slammed against him, wrapping her arms in a tight hug.

Lucifer gasped at the tight hold around him, slowly adjusting to the hug. He wrapped his arms around his daughter, squeezing the fabric of her shirt.

Charlie broke into tears, clenching her hands tighter.

Lucifer winced, as her fingers dug into the gash at the center of his back. "Char Char." He gasped, squinting.

Charlie let go, brushing her blonde hair out of her face. "Sorry."

Alastor next to Lucifer, worry clouding his gaze. "Let's get you cleaned up, your majesty."

Lucifer nodded, following Alastor into the hotel. He grinned embarrassed, as he looked over at the hole in the lobby wall he created.

Alastor grabbed the kings hand, holding it tight. "It's ok, alright?" He whispered, walking side by side.

Lucifer nodded slowly, biting his lip. "I shouldn't have done that..."

"Done what?"

"Attack Micheal...what the hell was I thinking?!" He groaned.

"What the heck were you thinking!?" Alastor repeated. "That's just it, you weren't thinking."

Lucifer grumbled, clenching his teeth. He let his body relax, as he stepped into the elevator. "It was a stupid action, that I'll probably regret later on."

"You never told me about your fall."

Lucifer flinched at the reminder, looking up at Alastor. "You want to know, don't you?"

Alastor didn't reply, before he grabbed Lucifers face gently in his hand. "I think...that if the two of us talk about it...that it will help take the idea of it off your chest, and possible help you relax a little."

Lucifer smiled, kissing Alastor lightly on the lips before backing away. "Alright, let's just get back to my room first."

_

1:30pm..

Once in Lucifers room, Alastor sat down at the edge of his bed. Waiting for Lucifer to finish up in the bathroom.

"Alright, what's your first question?" The king walked out of the bathroom, a oversized T-shirt ran down to his knees.

Alastor chuckled at the sight. "You're so short~"

Lucifer rolled his eyes, gazing teasingly at the deer. "Alright bambi~" he sat down next to the other, leaning up against him.

Alastor sighed, looking over at Lucifer. "How did you feel?"

Lucifer the inside of his mouth. "I-....I felt like I had made such a big mistake. I had failed my father in his creation. I was his favorite, but that probably changed after my fall..." He sniffled, covering his face.

Alastor moved the hand away, revealing Lucifers sad expression. "It's alright, don't be embarrassed. I will help you through these hard times. Let all of these emotions that have built up inside of you, out dear~" he pulled the dark hand up to his own face, kissing it. "I'm here to listen."

Lucifer smiled, looking up at the deer. "Ok...I loved imagining these beautiful things being added to fathers creation. I had such a large imagination, and a creative mind. I was heaven's joy and bliss. I was the light when things were dark. I enjoyed being so positive about everything. While Micheal helped to keep everything in order, I was busy controversing with the other archangels. By far, Micheal was the most supportive of my dream. Uriel would use his knowledge to insist that my dreams where to big to achieve. Gabriel would be amazed by what I thought of...the others...they really didn't care to much."

Alastor rested his hand on Lucifers shoulder. "Continue."

Lucifer groaned, clenching his fists together. "Raphael was always kind about everything, even when angels were up and over their heads. She would help keep things calm, and Heaven running with kindness and joy. My mistake was I was to big of a thinker. Uriel kept insisting that it was too much to accomplish. That I was over my head about my dreams. That it was crazy, and unrealistic..." Lucifer grumbled, leaning closer to Alastor. "The others always said that I was to forceful in getting my dreams to be approved...I secretly brought them to fathers creation. Each time I was caught by the elders, the archangel's scolded me. Micheal was always nervous about everything after that. He seemed to be hiding something from me. Something that had to do with my actions. But he stayed quiet." His brows furrowed, his pupils growing small. "God began to become angry, he ignored my ideas after how many times I irresponsibly put them out into his creation without permission. I finally decided to take action, I gave Eve free will."

Alastor noticed the shift in the kings tone. His voice was becoming rough with emotion, but was also filled with anger.

"I was attacked by Micheal, his brutal strength and force then I couldn't outmatch. He was strong, he was brave, he was fighting for heavens justice. I was fighting for my own beliefs...which weren't strong enough to defend. The two of us fought, he won.." By now Lucifers eyes were beginning to turn a shade of red, and a small puff of smoke exited his mouth. "He- he took everything from me!"

Alastor patted Lucifers back, trying to comfort him.

Lucifer growled, standing up. "And now I'm stuck down here! Having to handle and rule this peice of shit called hell!" He brought his hands to his chest, clutching at his shirt. "I-I couldn't stand up for my dreams, and now look what it causes me!?" His words scrambled out of his mouth, as he tugged at his blonde hair.

Alastor stood up, reaching out for the king.

Lucifer backed away, pressing his back against the wall. His large wings folded out, his horns protruding.

"Lucifer darling...please-calm down." Alastor walked towards him, grabbing his hands.

Lucifer growled, squeezing the hands tighter. His wings flapped, lifting him and Alastor into the air.

Alastor gasped his eyes growing wide. "What- Lucifer!" He screamed, as Lucifer flew him out the window. Carrying him through the air. "Where are we going?!" He yelled, the sound of rushing wind hitting his tall ears.

Lucifer looked down at Alastor, his gaze stern. He looked back up, not answering.

"Please! You need to take a deep breath! I did ask you to let out your emotions, but don't go overboard!" Alastor screeches, as Lucifer and him plunge down through the air. "Lucifer!" His ears pin back against the wind, the pounding of it hitting his ears loudly. "Lucifer!" Alastor slid around Lucifers grip, sitting on top of his back like a horse. He wrapped his long legs around the kings torso, leaning forward so he didn't fall off. He grasped his fingers around the nubs of the red and white wings.

Lucifer plunged faster and faster for the ground. He snapped his fingers, a portal appearing below them.

"Lucifer!"

Lucifer flew through the portal, it closed behind them.

"Where are we?" Alastor asked, as the king finally slowed down.

Lucifer gasped, landing on the ground. He caught Alastor as the deer fell off his back. He placed him gently on the ground, looking around.

Alastor followed Lucifers gaze, observing the view. "Is...is this place on earth?"

Lucifer slowly nodded, looking across the scenery. "Yes...we teleported to earth...we're at Eden.." he sighed, turning towards Alastor.

Alastor bit the inside of his mouth, knowing that Lucifer brought him here for a reason. "What do you want to show me?"

Lucifer snapped his fingers. "Nobody has ever found Eden since Adam and Eve...it has completely been off the map. No human has managed to find its location. So it's hardly possible that anyone will show up while we're here." He took a step forward, bending down. He grazed his hand across the grass.

Alastor watched as a golden glow emitted from the kings hand, revealing charred dirt beneath the grass. "Are you actually destroying the ground?"

"No, just revealing what it would have looked like."

"What do you mean by what it would have looked like?"

Lucifer sighed, taking a deep breath. It was hard to let out this sad truth to Alastor, but he felt it was necessary. "What earth would have looked like if Micheal and the other archangels never banashed me from heaven, after I introduced evil to it.." the golden glow grew brighter, the magic spread along the ground. Making it's way over to the apple tree just a few feet away from them.

Alastor watched the glow spread up the stump, crawling it's way through the branches. A bright beam shot from the leaves, scattering across the forest they were in. His red eyes grew wide, as the ground beneath him began to turn black. The tree crumbled to ashes, and the dirt around it began to crack.

Lucifer winced at the scene, never actually seeing what would have happened. He knew it was possible to see, but he never had the guts to actually do it. He stepped back, the shock of what was happening showed in his eyes. He felt Alastor wrap his arms around his waist, standing behind him. The deer rested his chin on top of Lucifers head. Lucifer grasped the radio demons cold hands, squeezing them tight.

The air around them grew dense, the ground was a charred black. The apple tree was rotted, and there was a corrupted streak of red that ran along the whole of the forest. It looked dead, and uninhabited. Like humanity never survived.

Lucifer knew that nobody else on earth could see what he was revealing, except for him and Alastor. However, he has to see it all. He grabbed Alastor from behind him, setting the demon on his back. "We have to see it all."

Alastor grasped the base of Lucifers wings tightly, bracing himself for flight. He felt Lucifer lift off, bolting quickly into the sky. He felt the kings body growing unsteady, the flapping of his wings thumping in the air.

Lucifer watched in horror, earth look completely empty. There was no life, the water level was very low. Most of the lakes and seas that exist, would have never existed if he wasn't banashed to hell. "No.." he mumbled, his body shaking slightly. "No! I deserved to be banashed! Alastor look what would have happened if I stayed in heaven! Humans would have died off! My dreams would have become way to overwhelming! I deserved everything that happened to me.." he whispered, landing roughly onto what would have been the red sea. He crossed his arms, walking away from Alastor. "I can't believe this would have happened..." He whimpered, looking down at the dried up body of water. "What would I have done..to cause this to happen?" He looked up, the dim glow of sunlight shined through the air. The usual blue sky, was a dusty tan.

Alastor was at a lost of words, not knowing what to say.

Lucifer fell to his knees, scraping the ground with his fingertips. "I would have been so cruel, so over my head..." He covered his face. "I never thought I would have become such a....monster.." he slammed his fists against the ground. "I would have destroyed everything!" He wailed, tears falling from his eyes.

Alastor ran up to Lucifer, crouching down next to him. He rested his hand on one of his wings, running his fingers through the feathers. He soon wrapped his arms around the others waist, pulling him close. "Shhh..." He stroked Lucifers blonde hair. "Just close your eyes...and take a deep breath dear~" he pulled Lucifers face towards his, watching as the fallen angel opened his eyes. "I think you've seen enough of what would have happened." He rubbed Lucifers back, as his six wings disappear. "Remember..this was prevented. It didn't end up happening, it's ok."

Lucifer whines, nuzzling his face into Alastor's neck. "This is why I'm in hell..I was such a bad angel." He cried, his tears running down his face and onto Alastor. "I deserved it all, I deserved the pain, I deserved being banashed, I deserved my fall! All for humanity to be saved, and stopped from massive destruction!"

Alastor held Lucifer tighter, the fallen angel curled tightly on his lap. "Lucifer listen to me." He reached down, turning Lucifers chin upwards. The kings bright golden eyes where puffy and full of tears. "Don't say those awful things. You didn't deserve the pain brought to you, you didn't deserve having others crush your dreams. You out of all the demons in hell, deserve to be happy." He smiled down at the smaller demon.

Lucifer wiped away the tears falling from his eyes."Y-you really mean it?" He whimpers.

Alastor nods. "Yes, of course I do my love~"

Tears roll from Lucifers eyes, as he Burry's his face into Alastor's arms.

"Now, get rid of this would have happened."

Lucifer weakly snapped his fingers, a flush of magic flowing from his hands. The scenery turned back to normal, as sand appeared beneath the two.

The visibility of humans showed up around them, so it would have looked like the two of them appeared out of thin air.

Lucifers eyes where still tightly shut, as he hugged Alastor, who's face was nuzzled into the side of the others blonde hair.

Alastor opened his eyes, they suddenly grew wide, and he quickly tapped Lucifer on the shoulder. "L-Lucie-"

Lucifers eyes opened, a shocked gasp came out of his mouth. "Shit-"

People froze where they were, some babies began to cry.

A women who's beach towel they had appeared on, screamed and jumped away from the two demons. "D-d-demon!" She let out a bloodcurdling screech, running away.

More people began to run away, looks of terror in their eyes.

"Fuck! We gotta go!" Lucifer snapped his fingers hastily, pushing Alastor through the portal that appeared. The portal snapped shut once they returned to hell. And Lucifer let out a surprised gasps. "Oh shit!"

Alastor groaned, rubbing his head. "You smacked my head against the ground." He grumbled, his ears pinning back.

"Sorry!" Lucifer ran over to the deer, hurtling into him.

Alastor sat on the ground, embracing the hug that had been interrupted on earth. "We'll figure things out."

2:45pm...

Alright, so this one was long! I guess this idea came out of nowhere, so I wrote it down!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...
102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
38.4K 922 12
Alastor and Lucifer make quite an unusual deal, under unpleasant circumstances. In this story i plan to add some smut and maybe triggering moments, p...
97K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...