The 0th Corps Commander Becam...

Bởi PopeOfDeonism

While resting in his room at the Demon Kings castle Deon passes out and regains memories of a certain red hai... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Cale? It's Deon now!
Chapter 2 - Rest properly
Chapter 3 - Corps Commander Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fire of Destruction
Chapter 5 - Zeroth Corps Commander
Chapter 6 - A human?
Chapter 7 - Hero V.S. Villain
Chapter 8 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - Banquet after Banquet
Chapter 11 - I am home
Chapter 12 - Butterfly fiasco
Chapter 13 - Neutrality of Death
Chapter 14 - Quelling down a burning
Chapter 15 - Obsession after obsession
Chapter 16 - Cruel is very cruel
Chapter 17 - Daunting Memories
Chapter 18 - Oracles Revelation
Chapter 19 - An Unexpected Predicament
Chapter 20 - Blurry Destiny
Chapter 21 - Operation: Actors of Acting
Chapter 22 - Demon Arut's return
Chapter 23 - A slight change in the persona
Chapter 24 - A child?
Side Chapter: An older brother's perspective
Chapter 25 - All To Which Will Happen Eventually
Chapter 26 - You Lonely Child
Chapter 27 - Little Red Riding Hood, Don't die
Chapter 28 - Emergency
Chapter 29 - Friendly Threat
Chapter 30 - A Changed Outcome
Chapter 31 - Me or Him?
Chapter 32 - Family Bonding
Chapter 33 - Disturbances
Chapter 34 - Unforseen action
Chapter 35 - Power of Death!
Chapter 36 - The Coming of a War Against a Disaster
Chapter 37 - Changing Fate
Chapter 38 - A Better Life
Chapter 39 - Healing
Chapter 40 - Magic Regeneration?
Chapter 41 - Hyung-nim!
Chapter 42 - The Ending
Chapter 43 - Sneaky Child
Chapter 44 - A Wild Day Out
Chapter 45 - Blood Samples
Chapter 46 - Negotiation Gone Wrong
Chapter 47 - Threatening Negotiation
Chapter 48 - Collecting World Errors!
Chapter 49 - Improvement

Chapter 9 - Deon's dress up day

2.1K 142 17
Bởi PopeOfDeonism

Previously...

Ririnell excitedly explained the news of the banquet to Deon. However Deon was in turmoil as this banquet hadn't ever happened before when he returned back from the frontlines, so how come there is one now?

"I-I see... I will get ready for tomorrow then.."

"Then I have some important matters to attend now so I have to go."

"Yes, goodbye your majesty.."

"See you soon your majesty!"

Deon and Ririnell bid farewell to the Demon King before he left the library.

***

"Then, I'll have to go get ready for the banquet now... How troublesome.."

Deon mumbled about the miseries of his life. Even as Kim Rok Soo, he always hated attending social parties and now this one was with demons. That was even worse since he might be in the spotlight because of his position.

"I think I can help with that~"

A woman's voice could be heard from behind Deon and Ririnell who were walking out of the library.

"...Devilania..." Fuck I'm so screwed it's Devilania.. She's gonna make me go through a castle of clothes now...

"Dame Devilania! Me and Sir Arut were going to get ready for the banquet!"

"Ohh~ I can definitely help! Please allow me to Sir Arut."

"Devilania, shouldn't you be working on paperwork?"

"His Majesty let me go on break as tomorrow is the banquet!"

"But... You never told me your hair grew! You look so much more beautiful now with long hair, what if I dressed you up in a dress? Oh, I bet you'd look lovely in one!"

"You can see it too right Dame Devilania? Sir Arut is truly beautiful!"

"We should do our best to dress him beautifully to match his appearance then!"

Deon stood there mentally crying as Devilania and Ririnell dragged him out the Demon King's castle.

***

"Here we are! I rented this whole place for today, for you Sir Arut!"

"As expected of Dame Devilania!"

"Now, Sir Arut... Please wear this first."

Devilania held up a dark green gown with lighter green and black lace and designs etched throughout the dress and white ruffles on the hems, sleeves, and collar.

"That's a dress..."

"That's the point?"

Deon quickly turned to Ririnell thinking of asking for help however he was met with a pair of pink eyes sparkling in anticipation.

Deon internally cried as he picked up the dress and headed to the dressing room.

"Let me know if you need help Sir Arut!"

"Like hell I would let you in here while I'm dressing up."

This time, Deon retorted back to Devilania which before he would have never done pre-'transmigration'. He had always did whatever since he didn't really want to die by their hands. But just a few jabs should be fine before being met by a punch in his face right?

Putting on the outfit, Deon walked out the room stiffly as he watched Devilania and Ririnell check him out from every angle possible. But Deon seriously wanted to lock himself in his room forever, this was seriously embarrassing.

"...You fit this gown better than I thought, it's starting to scare yet intrigue me. Oh- that's right! We need a dress for Ririnell too!"

Right at that moment, Devilania pulled up another dress from the many options in the boutique. The dress was the color black much like the one Ririnell had always wore but it was also more frilly and tons of white and pink lacing coated the frilly dress. It looked more befitting of a doll than a person.

"Look you can even add your scarf here!"

"Oh, this is perfect! Thank you Dame Devilania!"

Ririnell admired the dress that Devilania had picked out for her. While Deon was putting back his old clothes on, refusing to wear the gown for any longer.

"Ah- Sir Arut... We aren't done yet.."

"...Just pick whatever outfit. I'm going to leave.." If I stay here any longer, we'll be stuck here until next year...

"Then I'll make sure it's the most beautiful one ever!"

Deon quickly ran out of the boutique after waving goodbye to the duo. He has no idea where he is but it's fine, he thinks so at least.

He'll just wander around until he gets found again. He also accidentally left his coat at the boutique.. Can his day get any worse?!

Great he's now somehow in the forest now. What is this cliché running away trope that happens in every series he reads?!

"Ah!"

Deon accidentally cut himself from the tree branches he was pushing away.

'Fuck that hurts'

Deon looked at the hand that had a cut just a moment ago immediately heal as if he never cut himself at all. But then came another problem.

"Death butterflies?!"

Well he's fucking doomed.

Death Butterflies or commonly known as the poisonous butterfly in the Empire are a type of demonic monster. They are a type of butterfly that contain poison in them and can suck up blood.

(A/N) this MIGHT be a twptflob reference......

A huge disaster happened during the eight year long war with these butterflies involved in it, later on earning a name called the Death Butterflies. The name of the disaster was nicknamed 'The Massacre of Butterflies'

This disaster wiped out one whole village of civilians many of which were children and young people.

The worse part was these butterflies are uncontrollable as well. Even the Demon King wasn't able to control it hence why they were later labeled as a failed product since it was later revealed that they relied on survival instincts only.

However that was when Deon realized the whole incident was sort of a misunderstanding. It was a misunderstanding to a certain extent but they still killed a whole village which creeped him out not a little bit but a whole lot.

The only reason his fear was calmed down was because of what he heard.

"You are our master's child!"

"Wow, a Saint of Death! It's been so long since we've seen one in most universes we were in!"

"Hello Child of Death! We are the God of Death's divine helpers!"

"You guys... are divine beasts?"

"Yes! We're so hungry though... But we are glad to meet you child!"

"What... do you eat.."

"Blood! It would be better if it was a saints blood, but any is fine!"

"Yes! That's why we came here when we smelled sweet blood!"

'Sweet? That's what Fredo told me when we first met. And the first person who objected to locking me up...'

Deon felt the nostalgia sweep through him hearing the words 'sweet blood'. It reminded him of the first time he met Fredo who at that time was disguised as Naru or well Fredo's child self.

"Why don't you come with me? I will feed you."

The best first impression was to be someone who provides delicious food.

A slight feeling of deja vu hit Deon but he didn't care and cut his hand, causing blood to flow out. It hurt to cut his hand like this but if they are the God of Death's helpers it would be beneficial if they went with him. Thankfully this wouldn't cause a scar thanks to the Vitality of the Heart.

'They still aren't talking...'

Deon thought as he watched the butterflies flunk around him, looking for a place to get a sliver of blood. The ancient powers that usually talked to him in his head weren't talking for an awful long time.

"Thank you for the meal! It was so good!"

"It was so sweet!"

"Thank you!"

"..No problem. But can others hear you...?"

"Nope! Only the Saint of Death can communicate and command us! We also recognized the stigmata on your chest silly saint!"

"Oh.. I see."

Deon awkwardly smiled. Those butterflies just now called him stupid right? Well it's not his fault he didn't know since there was almost no information about them and he had no need to research at that time before the 'transmigration'.

'Now I need to head back but... my sleeves and shirt is covered in blood.. I probably would have been nagged by Team Leader from injuring myself but what can I do?'

Standing up Deon headed back to the direction he came from, ignoring all the blood.

It did take some time but after a few minutes he eventually made it back to the front of the gate of the city where he was forced into.. interesting clothes by Devilania.

While getting near the gate Deon realized how weird it'd be if he was traveling with a horde of deadly butterflies that suck the vitality out of a person.

"...Can you guys go away or go invisible so I don't draw attention to myself? If it's possible."

"Yes we can! You can summon us at will anytime as well, just put your mind to it and we'll appear!"

"Alright..." Just put your mind to it? Do they think I understand whatever the hell that means?! I'm not smart like those overpowered main characters!

Deon was slightly annoyed. That explained nothing and did not help at all! But he guesses that it will just suddenly make sense somehow at some point?

While walking to the gate, Deon was thinking about the Nameless One world where he resided on before as Cale Henituse, if his "family" was actually willing to resurrect him and was able to, didn't that mean they could also travel through worlds if they actually do enough research?

Thinking about it made Deon frown even harder and worsened his mood.

"Who goes there- huk! S-sir Arut!"

"...Are you going to let me in...?" I want to sleep on my comfortable bed right now...

"Y-yes! Please come in!"

"Okay."

Deon walked in, oblivious to the misunderstanding he had created. He didn't notice how fierce his face was from the theory he had made a short moment ago and adding onto that, he was covered in blood when he cut himself so that the horde of Death Butterflies could feed on his blood.

***

"Sir Arut isn't here...?! What do you mean by that!"

"That's right he should've returned by now.."

Ririnell and Devilania were bewildered. By now Sir Arut should have arrives already it's been an hour, getting back to the Demon King's Castle doesn't take this long.

"Ah- Sir Arut almost never goes outside the Demon King's Castle. Perhaps he got lost?! What if someone takes Sir Arut away from us... No that can't happen, I won't let that happen! Such a strong individual cannot go to the human side!"

Ririnell was concerned about Arut. Especially since he was a little too innocent, she had to admit. He didn't even know a demon was hitting on him and convince him to do heinous acts with them until she chased them off!

Letting her imagination go wild, Ririnell became even more concerned over Arut.

"Perhaps if we wait a little Sir Arut will show up soon..."

"Who's going to show up soon?"

"Sir Arut!"

Ririnell immediately ran up to Deon and hugged him while sobbing and shaking him. This confused Deon, what was she crying over? And why is Devilania looking at him with such a concerned gaze?!

"Sir Arut you made it back safely."

"Of course I did?"

Deon had only one thing in his mind; what the fuck is going on here?

***

I'm running out of creativity guys 😭😭

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

108K 8.7K 20
Cale knew that he died, right after a few minutes after the White Star stabbed him a dagger coated with dead mana just like how he stabbed the other...
71K 4.8K 29
What happens when Cale got transported into the world of Eleceed along with few of his companions. Will he gets his (non existent) slacker life in t...
5.6K 170 4
After becoming Cale Henituse Kim rok soo finds himself in a room with the characters he wishes to avoid. Can he achieve his dream slacker life or wil...
10.7K 802 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...