Gaming For Loots in Ancient E...

By LAmerica06

A cliche story of transmigration in the body of a farmer. To be able to pursue love and stability, he has to... More

My Popular Crush
Introduction of Claus Family
Update
A smart Kora
The Long Time Worker's Secret
I don't to Give up yet
Don't Find me Disgusting
The Vlogger in me
Fair Trade
Confession
1 Silver Private Room
Counter Proposal
Risk it All
Never Talk to Them Again
Partner

Couple Item

303 28 4
By LAmerica06

Seriously, what did that have to do with it?

Jonas sighs.

He thinks Claus might actually like Ereo?

Is it too early to conclude?

“Why did my brother ignore me though.” Eros frowns.

“It’s because you are tactless all the time.”

Jonas smacks the back of his head lightly.

“Hmp. You just know how to berate me.”

Eros sneers.

“Eros, what do you think about Ereo?” Jonas asks seriously

“Well, he actually knows how to cook. That surprised me. A rough man like him actually likes sweets more than meat? If I know how to cook, I will make meat dishes instead.”

Eros said, licking his lips.

“Only food is inside your head. I’m talking about him as a person.”

“What? We just talk to him for a few hours and you want me to know him as a person?”

“Just your impression.”

“Hmm..He is nicer than I thought. He has a nicer voice and calm demeanor. He smiles a lot and is pleasant to the eyes. And even when I keep making snide remarks he doesn't get mad.”

“Is that all?”

“What do you really want to hear from me?” Eros rolls his eyes.

“We are going to put out all our savings for this business venture so I do consider him trustworthy enough. Is that enough answer for you?”

Jonas takes a deep breath.

“What about brother Claus? You think he likes –”

Before Jonas can finish Eros makes a pouting motion to indicate he should look. He turns around and sees Ereo.

It was already 6pm when Ereo returned. He had dinner with his sister.

“You will open a shop with brother Eros and Jonas?” Kora looks startled.

“Will you be alright? Can you handle the production of those things?”

“Will your magic be enough?” Tami asks, whispering.

“The store is already being fixed. The containers and boxes are already being made. And don’t worry. I am confident I can do this. You just have to make sure you support me.”

Ereo smiles.

“Of course!” Tami cheered.

“But take care of yourself brother. Don’t be too tired.”

“I know. Thanks for your concern.” 

Ereo takes a quick bath and then locks his door.

He entered the game world. First he opened his private messages.

He messaged @Alsiah00ianne to exchange things he would be needing in the store.

Then he started his vlog into the game

“Today I will have to work harder. I will be opening a sweet shop in the ancient time and be trying to get closer to my soon to be brother-in-laws. Wish me well today too.”

:Host only started yesterday and is already doing a lot.

:Time is money, guys.

:Even in modern times, sweets are good business. If you do it right, you’ll soon be rolling in gold, host..

“Thanks, hope it will come true. It’ll be a long night,let’s do this.”

He started at 7pm and quit at 3am. Still around 20k in the ranking but he is getting closer.

He stops at level 80.

He had a few cake flavors and sweets but his best gain was coffee beans and tea leaves. There were a few tea leaves but it was enough to start a cafe. 

“It was unexpected. After all, it was common for sweet games to have coffee but also tea?”

:It actually wasn’t.

:Not really, isn’t milk tea also sweet? I think having sweet drinks is also normal. If it's sweet,there should be drinks.

:Do you think there will be some cola?

:I don’t think cola is good fair to sweets though.

:Why not? Cola can be fair to anything.

:I doubt it. Soda is mostly seen in fast food games with burgers or pizza not sweets.

:Imagine how cool it is for ancient people to have cola.

“I also like drinking cola. It’s so hard to replicate its taste. Even in the modern era. That guy that invented it was a taste bud expert.”

:Sadly, there is still no chocolate.

:I am convinced it will appear at 100 level. And it’ll be all chocolate by then!

:I won’t be surprised if it really works like that.

“Alright, we all have fun. I have to sleep now. See you tomorrow.”

He didn’t leave yet and checked his mail.

There were many people who wanted to exchange with him. He replied to many of them but only traded with just a few that he really needed.

Alshia : I’ll provide all the things you need in the list. I want to have all the flavor of cakes you got tonight.

Shario: Hey, Since you will be selling in the store, won’t you need a gimmick to attract customers? And your sweets will be too expensive to normal people so your possible customer target base are rich people. How about I give you a loyalty card maker and scanner in exchange for 2 boxes of each cake you got today? Don’t worry, I am from a world with magic so my scanners don’t need electricity but magic stones. It will work for 10 years. You can buy a magic stone from me if it stops working. How about it? Just 2 boxes of each cake! This is a steal deal so message me.

Hulioporchet: I have cooling stones. It can make any place cooler by around 5 meters. They are not big stones and aesthetically pleasing. 1 stone is worth a whole cake. If you want the stone to be carved then 3 whole cakes per stone. Ancient era doesn’t have cooling tools yet so get as much as you want.

TashDowRig: Congratulations to your new store. You mention drinks right? So ice is kinda hard for you to have in that place so I have a solution. You can trick people in believing that you are not using ice but just cold well water. You have to use a cooling stone to cool the well water and that will show that the water is really cooler. But cooler water is not enough to make your drinks tastier. So I will offer you a one time use cold sticker.

You just put it in a cup and fill it with any liquid and it will make the drunk colder in only half an hour. Please say yes! I want those rice dumplings!!! I will even provide you with paper cups and paper straw!!

“These people from the magic world are really sweet maniacs.” He smiles because most of them are considering what he needs for doing a trade.

And they only wanted sweets and not even pressuring him to trade with donations.

“Alright. You are all good.” He happily responded to them.

Though he thinks the loyalty card is too much upon chatting, Shario told him he will make it appear visually possible. He showed him a video recording of how to create cards and the swiping. Card is made from a plastic that looks like wood. The engraving is done by a press. The card reader doesn’t have a screen but a typewriter button where you can put a number and there is an in and out button. It means. It can also show how much is the total points of the card with a white paper like a receipt. The scanner inside that reads and stores information will be hidden to the customers. 

He still took it because he felt it looked really cool.

He sleeps with a lot of hope for the future.

The next day, he met with Eros and Jonas. They check the repairs going on and they are almost done. The furniture are already being made.

“We will sell drinks too? A cold drink on top of that?” Eros is not hopeful. It was hot and cold. Drinks are nice but ice, especially at this time of the year, is very expensive.

“We don’t need to buy ice. Well water is enough.” He said.

“I don’t think you understand. The weather is too hot. If you get cold water from the well, fine. But if you take it out from the well, it’ll turn hot in no time. You’ll just sabotage the integrity of the sweets if you are too greedy.” Eros complained.

“I know a trick. Back me up a bit. If we pull it off our store will be an instant hit.”

Ereo said seriously.

“I don’t know. There’s too much at risk.” Eros looks at Jonas.

“What do you think?”

“Let’s try it first.” Jonas said.

Ereo smiles.

“The trick is this stone. This is a cooling stone. It emits cold air.” Ereo takes out a white and blue stone in the bag.

It has to stay still for a period of time before it finally starts releasing cold air.” He puts it in a bucket of water. The water didn’t change in color or make any reaction. But after a few minutes the water really became colder.

“This stone! Where can we get this? This is genius! Wait. This is not poisonous right?” Eros said scared.

Ereo rolls his eyes. To prove it wasn’t poisonous he drinks the cold water from the bucket.

“How long is the cooling effect going to last?” Jonas also said, staring intently at the stone.

“Until it disappears. The stone gets smaller and evaporates the longer it is used. I brought 7 stones for you and your family. The red stone is for Claus. Don’t mix it with others.” Ereo said.

Eros and Jonas give him a knowing look.

Ereo didn’t hide from them.

“So the red one is the best?” Eros raised a brow.

“It was a bit expensive and rare so I can’t get everyone the red kind.”

“It doesn’t matter. Thank you.” Jonas said seriously.

“Yeah. We can finally sleep properly! Even in the mountains it is still not pleasant at night. If you open the window, insects will bite you and the noise is too loud! But if you close the window, it’s too stuffy and hot.”

Eros said, motioning how hard it is.

“I’m glad you like it.”

He also put in each of Tami and Kori’s room. His room has red stone.

It is actually a cooling stone cut from one rock. It makes him feel like it was a couple items so he would only give the other the regular colored ones.

Like a cooling stone. There are also heating stones. When the weather becomes colder, he will buy it for everyone.

Claus returns from hunting.

When he looks at the big slab of red stone in his room.

Strangely, it was very cold in his room.

“You are back?” His oldest sister sees him from taking a quick bath.

“Yeah. I caught a deer. Do you want it?”

“Just sell it. Claus, do you like that Ereo?”

“Why are you asking me this?” Claus raised a brow

“Well, I’m starting to like him. He even gave us something so amazing. Have you seen that red stone in your room? He sent each of our rooms a stone that can cool the room. If you move it. It’ll stop working but if it’s just in a steady and fixed location it will release cold air. It’s really nice and thoughtful of him.” 

She smiles.

“If I am not married I will consider him.”

“I don’t think my brother-in-law will want to hear that.”

Claus said, ignoring her sister.

“He seems like a good guy so if you don’t like him, tell him gently okay?”

“Go back to sleep sister.” He closes his door.

He looks at the red stone and smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 3 6
A typical yet not-so-typical high-school romance! Disclaimer: I do not own any songs or fictional references made in the story. All rights reserved t...
3.6K 311 26
War's first day of college and planed to enjoy his college life as much as he could , but didnt know life had different plans for his. Stay tuned to...
194 0 30
This is a story about how a boys life changed forever with just meeting a dragon girl follow along on there adventures and daily life filled with fun...
1.1K 122 41
A guy and girl beautiful how he chase her and capture her heart and naughty games. playtime,. how they both balance each other with love and care. T...