The Start Of Something New (W...

Bởi ShayZayit

Sequel to "Why So Sexy, Miss Evans?" Copyright © 2021 by ShayZayit Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
What About Us? - 1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40: Finale
A/N, Etc

Chapter 39

8.8K 533 364
Bởi ShayZayit

I watch Carrot and Potato, run around the room, playing with each other and jumping up and down Slippers who is trying to sleep at the end of the bed. He lets out a few groans but doesn't move from his spot.

"I'm done grading," Daniella says with a sigh as she sits next to me on the bed, wrapping her arms around my shoulder and pressing a soft kiss on the back of my head.

I lean on her, basking on her heat and her touch. "Tired?"

"Quite the opposite," she whispers into my ear.

I turn around to look at her, feeling my heart skip a beat when my eyes meet hers. She leans closer, pressing her lips against mine and pushing me back into the mattress, her body hovering over mine. But just when I'm about to get into the kiss, she stops, standing up.

"Where are you going?"

She doesn't say anything, simply walking to the door and opening it. Potato and Carrot immediately run out of the room, going after each other, Slippers sleepily following shortly after them as if on cue. Daniella closes the door, giving me a devilish smile. I bite my lip, watching as she slowly walks toward the bed, a sly smirk plastered on her face. She kneels on the bed, her hands slowly running up my legs, to my waist, stopping under my breasts.

She lowers her head, planting a soft kiss on my chest. Her lips slowly making their way to my neck, then my jaw, and finally to my lips. Her kisses start out soft, slow, but soon they turn passionate, lustful, hungry. Her tongue pushes against mine, our lips melting into each other. I grab her hair, pulling her closer to me as her hands make their way down my body, slowly undoing my pants.

She slides my pants off, her lips making their way down my neck and to my chest, stopping for a moment to play with my nipple, hardening it against her tongue. She moves lower and lower, sucking on the skin of my hip bone making me groan and buck my hips in anticipation. But instead of giving me what I've been craving, she flips us in a single move, making me stand on top of her.

I look down at her, still dazed by the sudden movement. She runs her hand down my body. "Ride me," she says simply.

"How about Blooming Flowers?" Soph says as she sketches on a piece of paper.

"No," I shake my head. "That sounds too much like a flower shop."

"Yeah, that's the point," she says, raising her eyebrows. "What do you want then? Something unique?"

"No... we want it to sound like a flower shop, we just don't want it to sound too obvious."

"Why not?"

I squint my eyes at her. "If you decide the name, I want to decide the color scheme."

"If you make us wear pink aprons again, I'll kill you."

"Pink isn't that bad," I shrug. "Besides, it's our color."

"Is it now? Because you're soooo girly."

I shrug again. "If you pick the name, I pick the color scheme," I repeat, making her groan.

"Fine, whatever."

The shop is coming together nicely, the walls and the furniture have been painted, it's nothing fancy, but the place just looks more and more like a flower shop by the day. I glance at the clock on the wall as I stretch myself. "Daniella should be here in a few minutes, do you need help with anything else before I go?"

"Nah," she shakes her head, still deep in thought. "I'll be in the back painting the rest of those display shelves."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay and help?"

"Nope, go have your date with your woman," she says, waving me off as she disappears into the backroom. "I can handle a few shelves."

"Fine," I shake my head, just as Daniella makes her way inside, a soft smile on her lips.

"Hi," she says, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Hello there," I hum, running my fingers through her hair.

"Are you done already?" she asks, glancing around the shop, her eyes landing on the mess of paintbrushes and cans of paint near the cash register.

"Yes, well... not quite," I say, biting my lip. "For today yes."

She chuckles, leaning in to kiss me again, her arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I melt into her, losing myself in her touch when we hear someone coughing behind us. I pull away, expecting to see Soph but instead my heart sinks to my stomach as I look at Denise. She has an unreadable expression on her face, her mouth open slightly as if she was going to say something but forgot how to speak.

Daniella doesn't bother pulling me away from her embrace as Denise finally speaks. "What is this?" she asks, a frown in her face. "Don't," she says, raising her hand before I could even open my mouth, her eyes darting to Daniella. "I thought you had better judgment, Daniella."

"What are you insinuating?" Daniella asks, her voice cold as ice.

"Does your father know about this?" She asks, ignoring Daniella as her eyes land back on me. I don't answer. "So let's get that out of the way, and then you," she says pointing at Daniella. "I'll deal with you later."

With that, she turns on her heels, storming off and leaving us standing there, dumbfounded.

"Should we... follow her?" I ask after a moment.

"Do you think she is going to your dad's?" Daniella asks, finally letting go of me.

"I think so... What is she even doing here?"

"I don't know, but let's go."

"Should I call Zoe?"

Her eyes dart to mine as we make our wait out of the shop. "Yes."

We drive in silence as we make our way to my dad's house, I don't think I've ever been this anxious in my life. My whole body is tense, my hands gripping my bag tightly as my mind goes over all the possible scenarios that may happen when we get there. Daniella's face is calm, but I can only imagine all the things that are going through her mind.

All our fears becoming reality in front of us.

Daniella's hand finds mine as she parks her car in the driveway, her thumb softly running circles on my hand, giving me a sense of comfort.

"It's going to be alright," she says, her eyes darting to mine.

I nod, trying to believe her as I lean in to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you," she whispers, kissing me one more time before getting out of the car.

The door is open when we arrive, her voice booming as she yells, her words muffled by the walls. We walk in to find them in the living room, my dad sitting on the couch, his head resting on his hands while Denise stands in front of him.

"Is this really what you want, Mordechai? For your daughter to become a dyke?" she screams. "Your daughter is dating this woman!" she says pointing at Daniella as we come into view.

"You have no right to talk about her like that, Denise," he says, glaring at her.

"How long have you known?" she asks, ignoring his words. "Were you planning to keep this from me? To hide her and that woman from me?"

He shakes his head trying to calm her down. "This is why I didn't tell you, I knew you would react this way."

"Of course I would react this way, Mordechai. This is not normal," she says, looking at him as if she was disgusted. "I can't believe you're letting her do this."

"Denise, please," he sighs, rubbing his temples.

"What? You're okay with this?"

"I am."

She looks at him, disbelief written all over her face. "Do you even care?"

"Of course I care about her," he says, his eyes darting to me for a moment. "I love my daughter."

She scoffs, shaking her head. "Clearly you don't... If you aren't going to do anything about this, I will. The school will love to know our new calculus teacher is infatuated with such a young girl."

"Clearly he does, you're the only one incapable of love," Zoe's voice echoes around the room, making everyone look at her.

She is leaning against the wall, her arms crossed. I wasn't expecting her to show up so quickly and from the way Denise is glaring at her, neither did she, at all.

"What are you doing here?" Denise asks in disbelief.

She shrugs as she steps away from the wall and closer to us, her eyes never leaving her mom's. "And if you are so eager with sharing Daniella's sexual preferences why don't you also share your own daughters, I'm sure all your church friends will love to know."

Her face turns a deep shade of red, her eyes widening as she shakes her head. "You wouldn't do that," she sneers.

"Try me," Zoe says, her face cold and emotionless.

Denise glances at Daniella, her eyes turning to slits as she glares at her. "I see how it is," she says, her eyes landing on me, then on our hands. "So this is how it is then," she says now turning to my dad. "I will not stand here and accept this in this house, and you can not allow this to take place in our lives. Disassociate yourself from her before you regret it, Mordechai."

"No," he says simply.

"You're choosing her?" she asks in disbelief.

"I want to be part of my daughter's life, and if you can't accept that then I don't want to be part of yours."

She glares at him, looking as if she was about to explode when her eyes land on me. She shakes her head, stepping around the couch. "I hope you're happy, Mordechai. Don't come to me when you realize you're wrong."

We watch as she storms out of the house, the door slamming behind her as the room falls into silence. My dad sighs, his head falling back as he closes his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I say, the words leaving my mouth before I could stop them.

He opens his eyes, looking at me. "Don't be," he says, getting up from the couch and walking toward me. "I'm the one who should apologize," he says, glancing at Daniella. "For everything."

I shake my head, tears burning in my eyes. "You don't need to."

"Yes, I do," he says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm so sorry Anna."

I sniffle, wrapping my arms around him as I cry on his shoulder, finally feeling as if a weight has been lifted off of me.

As always, thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment. It will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also, follow me on Twitter and Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on Ko-fi.com/ShayZayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Inkitt and Wattpad for free)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

286K 5.8K 29
Jasmine is a tiger shape-shifter nothing like her brother what so ever she hides this keeping it to herself not wanting her dad to hate her but then...
4.4M 127K 40
Nicole was one of the schools most popular sought girl. She was easy going, stubborn and full or herself. Emilia was the complete opposite of Nicole...
86.4K 1.8K 25
Lizzy moves schools a lot. She has heard amazing thing about her new school. But She never expected what would happen next.(i wrote this a long time...
1M 34.8K 61
Maisie Kline didn't want to be a half-blood...but she is. So you might as well read her story. percy jackson x femoc 🩵 tlt: ✅ tsom: ✅ ttc: ✅ tbol:i...