Billionaire Villainess (Unedi...

By HighInCoco

AN 2/16/24: I am taking this story more seriously now due to the amount of attention. So I will be writing lo... More

Death (Edited 12/25/23)
New Appearance (Edited 12/25/23)
The Memories (12/25/23)
Her Options (Edited 12/25/23)
Meeting the Wellesters ( Edited 12/25/23)
She Messed Up (Edited 12/25/23)
Judgement (Edited 12/25/23)
Computer (Edited 1/18/24)
Orientation (Edited 12/25/23)
Annoyance (Edited 12/25/23)
Meeting (Edited 12/25/23)
Pushing To Her Limit (Edited 1/3/24)
Plan Failed (Edited 1/3/24)
The Fifth Male Lead (Edited 1/18/24)
Club ( Edited 1/17/24)
Accepted (Kind of) (Edited 1/18/24)
Private Talk
Aftermath
Gossip/Planning
They Are Actually Not Bad
Verona
Project Idea (Edited 2/29/24)
Phone Call With Her "Dad"
The Vandersons (Edited 3/1/24)
Boys And Girls Together
Thrills, Twinkies, and Tension
Splitting Up
Ferris Wheel
Irrelevant
The End of A Fun Day
The Project: Planning
Allowance Cut
Job Searching
The Project: Design pt. 1
The Project: Design pt. 2
What Is She Up To? (Gabriel)
What Is She Up To? (Verona)

Freedom

1.3K 64 4
By HighInCoco

Judith walked out of the Wellester mansion, a mix of frustration and relief washing over her. As she stepped into the cool breeze outside, a sense of liberation settled within her.

"I'm free!!!" She screams out in happiness to the top of her lungs, uncaring if anyone heard.

She then smirked to herself, reveling in the freedom from an engagement she never desired. The unexpected turn of events with Verona and Gabriel's engagement amused her.

Those two are literally made for each other, she thought, finding the situation hilarious.

"With the engagement gone, the plot of this world is out of the way! I can do whatever the f*ck I want now!"

Judith couldn't help but feel a sense of triumph as she have finally distanced herself from the complicated mess left behind in that suffocating mansion.

Deciding to embrace her newfound freedom, Judith drove away, leaving behind the drama and expectations that had entangled her life. The road ahead was uncertain, but for the first time, she felt a glimmer of control over her destiny.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back inside the mansion, the Wellesters realized Judith's absence. Expecting her to still be in the room, they were infuriated by her sudden departure.

"Where is Judith?" Damien questioned, his voice seething with anger.

Elana scanned the room, her eyes widening in realization. "She left! She left without apologizing to Verona!"

Damien's face turned red with fury. "I can't believe this! After causing this chaos, she just runs away?!"

Arthur sighed, trying to maintain composure. "We can't let her go. We need to resolve this."

The Vandersons, observing the escalating situation, exchanged uneasy glances. Mr. Vanderson spoke up, "Since the discussion is over, we will take our leave."

Arthur nodded," Yes, thank you Erik and your family for joining us today to discuss about the betrothal."

"We'll see you at the engagement party old friend," said Erik.

Gabriel gave Verona a longing look before joining his parents leaving the room.

As the Vandersons made their way towards the exit after saying their goodbyes, Damien, unable to contain his frustration, slammed his fist against the wall. "That girl is a nuisance! She's always been a troublemaker!"

Elana placed a hand on Damien's shoulder, attempting to calm him. "Damien, we need to address this with a clear head. She likely already left the mansion. Let's call Judith to come back and have her apologize to Verona directly."

Verona looked distressed, "Mother, brother, please don't disturb Judith. I'm sure she is upset and just need time for herself."

Damien, still visibly agitated, glanced at his belove sister and softened his expression upon seeing her distress. He took a deep breath, letting go of some of his anger.

"Verona," he said with a more gentle tone, "I understand you're concerned for Judith even though she doesn't deserve it. We need her back here to correct her behavior and sort things out with you."

Verona nodded, her expression of worry deepening. "I just don't want her to feel more cornered. Maybe if we give her some time, she'll come back and we can talk."

Damien sighed, realizing the validity in Verona's words. He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, offering a comforting squeeze. "You're right, Verona, but that girl always escapes her problems. She needs to stop being such a coward and face us."

Elana, observing the interaction between her children, nodded in agreement with her son. "Verona dear, while we respect your wishes, Damien is right. We can't leave things unresolved. When Judith comes back, we'll have a calm discussion and have her give you the proper respect."

Arthur, listening to the family's exchange, stepped forward, determined to take charge of the situation. He addressed his family with a steady voice, "Damien, Verona, Elana, I understand this is a difficult moment, but we can't let things remain unsettled. I'll call Judith myself and ask her to come back."

Damien looked at his father with a nod of approval. "That's a good idea, father. She needs to to be berated about her disrespectful behavior towards us."

Verona nodded in agreement. "Thank you, father. I hope she'll listen and come back willingly."

Arthur nodded in acknowledgment. "I'll do my best to talk to her and bring her back. It's crucial that we address this matter calmly."

With a determined expression, Arthur excused himself to make the call.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Having now returned to her dorm, Judith is just lounging on her bed with headphones on; listening to music.

With her arms behind her head, and one leg crossed over the other, Judith showed a relaxed expression as she hums to a typical 2000s bubblegum pop song.

On her nightstand, her phone vibrated and lit up with incoming calls from her father, but she remained blissfully unaware, lost in her own world of freedom. The rhythmic beats of the music drowned out any external disturbances.

Back at the Wellester mansion, Arthur dialed Judith's number, his frustration evident as the phone rang on the other end. The continuous buzzing of Judith's phone in her room went unnoticed, and the missed calls started to accumulate.

Damien, still agitated, paced the room, occasionally glancing at his father making the call.

"She is not picking up any of my calls!" Arthur growled in frustration.

Verona, still keeping her innocent act, continued to express her concern. "Mother, Father, please, let Judith have some time. She'll come back when she's ready."

Elana sighed, torn between her daughter's distress and the need to resolve the situation. "Verona sweetie, we can't just leave this conflict alone. Your father is only trying to bring Judith back to talk things out."

After many attempts of trying to call his rebellious daughter, Arthur left a voicemail, urging Judith to return to address her disgraceful conduct . He emphasized the importance of resolving the matter for the family's sake.

As the calls persisted, Judith continued to enjoy her solitude, oblivious to the storm brewing in the Wellester mansion. The room echoed with the lyrics of the pop song, creating a stark contrast to the tension and frustration unfolding just miles away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

About ten minutes later, Judith finally removes her headphones.

Judith noticed the glow of her phone and casually picked it up, scrolling through the notifications. Her eyes lingered on the multiple missed calls from her father.

"Ugh, what does he want now?" she muttered to herself, scoffing at the idea of answering the calls. Judith briefly considered listening to the voicemail but decided against it.

With an indifferent shrug, she tossed her phone back onto the nightstand. The missed calls and voicemail were nothing more than background noise to her newfound sense of liberation. Judith leaned back on her bed, humming along to the fading music, completely uninterested in the attempts to reach her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Back at the mansion, the Wellesters have realized that Judith will never pick up her phone.

Damien glared at the phone in Arthur's hand.

"She's deliberately ignoring us!" He yelled out in anger.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Judith got an unexpected call from Liam.

"Hello, Liam." She greeted in surprise when she picks up her phone. She was actually planning to text the guys on their group chat to hang out since the day is still young, but Liam's call beat her.

"Hey Judith! I am just wondering if you would like to hang out with us today? We are planning to go to that new amusement park that just opened! Would you like to join us?" Said Liam cheerfully.

Judith's face lits up in excitement.

"Sure! Thanks Liam for inviting me! Do you mind if I get some of my friends to tag along?" She asked.

"Sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 55 11
The pictures on top of the chapters is your house for the oneshot. This is my first one shot
4.1K 96 7
"What's got you in such a chipper mood Sloan?" ---- "A Girl" "A girl? Since when does THE Mark Sloan have feelings for...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 86.4K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.9K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...