Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 83

289 2 0
By England_stories22

Helped by Patri and Ana Maria, you put away the twins stuff in each of their room. Patri sits on Lucas bed and start looking at you.

Y/n: What?

Patri: So what's going on?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ana Maria: Come on, Lucy called us dead worried about you, and Keira mentioned a cheating thing.

Y/n: I didn't cheat on Leah, okay.

Patri: Hey... We're not here to judge, okay? Just to help you...

Y/n: I know... You remember Charlie Grant?

Ana Maria: Unforgettable... unfortunately.

Patri: What's the point with her?

Y/n: England played Australia, a few days ago, and she was there. Back from a big injury, I didn't think she would be in the Australian squad. But she was, and she obviously did some Charlie Grant things.... Oh, and Leah learned that one of our England teammates had a massive crush on me and tried something when we were on a break.

Patri: I understand why Leah is mad now...

Y/n: Did Lucy or Keira say something about Leah?

Ana Maria: They only said that... she was mad at you, but that she's deeply missing you.

Y/n: You know, it's the first time in my life that I feel like that...

Ana Maria: Like what?

Y/n: I feel nothing. I'm not touching happiness but I'm not going through proper hell. I just feel nothing...

Patri: Anyway, happiness doesn't exist. It's not a physical state, but just a state of mind.

Y/n: Then, I wish I could reach it... one more time...

Ana Maria: I'm sure you will.

Y/n: I lost my place in the England team, my contract with Arsenal will ended in 6 months, my wife is mad at me... I just feel like my world is falling down and I can't do anything to stop it.

Ana Maria: Have you ever heard about the regression to the mean?

Y/n: Never heard of it...

Patri: What is that?

Ana Maria: It's basically the way to say that life can't ever be all bad or all good, you know that eventually things have to come back to the middle.... So keep in mind that soon, your crashing world will find its balance again.

Y/n: I missed you...

Patri: We missed you too... Alexia would have loved to be here, Jana, Bruna and Claudia too, but they have been stuck with Barcelona or Spain.

Y/n: It's okay... You're here, and that's more than good enough to me.

You smile to Patri and Ana Maria. Straight away, they walk towards you to give you a massive hug. You break that moment, remembering that you have phone call planned.

Y/n: I should probably call Leah, Jack is asking for her.

Patri: Let's go then.

You head back downstairs, grabbing your phone then calling Leah. But you get immediately her voicemail. Weird, Leah is always answering your calls, and you're in the right timing, she's not in training. You decide to call Lucy then.

Lucy: Hello?

Y/n: Hey Luce, it's me...

Lucy: Hey, what's up?

Y/n: I've got your little surprise.

Lucy: I thought it could be good for you to have people around you.

Y/n: Thank you for that, it's really sweet from you.

Lucy: So how you're doing since you left?

Y/n: I'm doing okay... I came back at Arsenal, meeting nice person. Jack and Lucas are back home with me. And now, I have the girls with me.... Jana had the same idea than you, she sent Jill Roord and Mapi to check on me.

Lucy: It was sure...

Y/n: Is Leah around?

Lucy: Yeah, sure, do you want to talk to her?

Y/n: Jack and Lucas are asking for her.

Lucy: Wait a second so I pass the phone to her...

During that second, you head outside to join the boys and call them so they can speak to Leah. Lucas is holding the phone, waiting for Leah to answer and appear on the screen. Suddenly, the second pass and Leah appears, Lucas and Jack are so happy to see her. You're standing in the back.

Leah: My baby boys...

Lucas: We miss you, momma...

Leah: I miss you too, my loves. Only 3 nights left, and I will be back to read you a story to sleep at night, okay?

Lucas: It's okay, aunty Jill will do it until you're back...

Leah: Aunty Jill?

Jack: Yes, momma...

Leah: That's my boys... Jack, Lucas, can you do something for me?

Lucas: What?

Leah: Take care of mommy until I'm back...

Jack: We will, momma.

Leah: I know you will, you're the best kids on Earth and I love you both so much, don't ever forget that, okay?

Lucas: Okay.

Jack: Okay.

Leah: I love you...Now, Luke, can you pass the phone to mommy?

Lucas holds you the phone. Once you grab it, Jack and Lucas goes back to play football again. You laugh to see how they are, playing with Patri, Ana Maria and Mapi.

Leah: Hello you...

Y/n: Hey...

Leah: I thought the twins were staying at my parents for a couple of more days?

Y/n: I missed them... And since that I've been kicked out of the England team, I could take care of my sons.

Leah: Your sons?

Y/n: Our sons... I saw your brother and your dad, your mom was out for shopping...

Leah: How are you?

Y/n: I'm good... Lucy and Jana sent a little group of visitors...

Leah: Yeah, Lucas mentioned Jill, is it Jill Roord?

Y/n: Yeah, Jana asked Jill and Mapi Leon to come, and Lucy sent Patri Guijarro and Ana Maria Crnogorcevic.

Leah: Wow, a lot of people at the house.

Y/n: Don't worry, it'll be all clean when you'll be back.

Leah: That's not why I'm saying that... I'm happy you're not alone... We miss you here. I don't know how we're gonna win against Spain without you.

Y/n: You don't need me to win, okay? You have Beth, Chloe, Less, Hempo, LJ... The team doesn't need me.

Leah: Maybe the team doesn't need you, but I need you...

Y/n: And I'll be with you, not physically but mentally. I'm always with you, and I'll always be with you...

Leah: I miss you and I wish you were here with me...

Y/n: Me too, are we good? ... Or... Are you still mad at me?

Leah: I'm mad at you for not telling me about Jess, but I can't be mad at you for Charlie Grant, you didn't know she would be here with Australia. And...

Y/n: What?

Leah: And when you left, I was mad at you for not telling me but I was, above all, mad at myself for putting you through that situation.

Y/n: Leah, that's not your fault. It's a 100% mine. I should have told you earlier.

Leah: The thing is... you're a constant mystery to me. I learn things on things. I don't know you, Y/n...

Y/n: Leah, you know me...

Leah: I know the part of you that you're letting me see...

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: The thing is... you have no idea what it feels like to be in love with you. It's a... constant rollercoster, being on and off all the time. It's something I can't control, something that's out of my power, something that consumes you from deep in your soul.

Y/n: What does that mean, exactly?

Leah: I don't know... I love you, I'm in love with that part you, but I realized that I don't own your heart, not completely.

Y/n: So what do you want me to do?

Leah: Let me see through you, please, just let me see through you... We're dating for now 3 years and a half, we're married for 2 years, our sons will soon turn 1... I need to see through you, Y/n. I need this for us....

Y/n: I know... It's just hard...

Leah: Why is that so hard?

Y/n: Because I'm not a good person... I cheated on Bruna, my relationship with Charlie was just toxic the whole way through, I hurt you... many times... I hurt everyone I've loved...

Leah: You have no idea how wrong you are, right now...

Y/n: I let the door open, Leah...

Leah: What are you talking about?

Y/n: In the last few weeks, I've lost my mom, my spot in the England team, my football level, the support of the fans, probably the Arsenal's trust... I've lost everything... I would understand if I'd lose you too. So the door is open, Leah.

Leah: Can you stop talking shit... You haven't lost everything. I am here, your sons are here, your family and friends are here... You haven't lost everything, and you need to realize that pretty quickly, Y/n.

Y/n: Leah, I'm serious...

Leah: Yeah, me too... I'm not giving up on us... We have kids together, we are married. I promised you I would stay by your side, no matter what, and that's what I'm gonna do.... I love you... Always and forever...

Y/n: I have to go, I have to go get ready...

Leah: Uhm... okay... Where are you going?

Y/n: The Arsenal girls have planned to hang out tonight. I'm going with Jill, Maps, Patri and Ana...

Leah: Who's gonna be there?

Y/n: I don't know, Laia told me about tonight.

Leah: Who's Laia?

Y/n: Laia Codina, she's a new signing. She's a Spanish defender.

Leah: Okay, that's a good thing. I hope you have a good night with the girls.

Y/n: Ready for the final against Spain?

Leah: Yeah, don't worry. We'll bring the trophy home.

Y/n: I know you will.

Leah: I see you in 3 days, right?

Y/n: For sure, I'll be at home with the boys, waiting for your comeback.

Leah: I love you, Y/n Maria Jane Beckham...

Y/n: I love you too, Leah. See you soon...

Leah: See you...

You end the phone call. Jill is sat next to you and heard every words of it.

Jill: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah...

Jill: She's right, you know... You're not defeated when you lose. You're defeated when you quit, and that's exactly what you're doing... You're quitting on life, Y/n...

Y/n: I'm just tired, Jill...

Jill: I heard once that God gave his worst battles to his strongest soldiers. You're probably one of them.

Y/n: Yeah, but that sucks... Come on, let's get ready for tonight.

Jill: You sure that's the right thing to do?

Y/n: No, but I need it...

You head back inside, go upstairs and get ready. You take a shower, get dressed and prepare some clothes for the twins. They are going at your parents so your dad can watch over them for the night. 2 hours later, everyone is ready.

Y/n: Boys, come on...

Jack: Where are we going?

Y/n: You're going to grandpa's for the night.

Jack: Why?

Lucas: I want to stay with you...

Y/n: Mommy is going out for the night and momma isn't back at home yet... But you'll have a fun night at grandpa, and uncle Cruz will probably be there and maybe Maya too.

Jack: Can Taygo come too?

Y/n: Of course, my love. Taygo is coming.

Minutes later, the twins are in the car, Taygo is too. You get in and start the engine. You drive till your parents' house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 537 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...
114K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...
53.9K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..
170K 3.7K 47
An ordinary girl who pursues her dream of opening her own bakery. Little does she know, the opening of her own bakery will lead her to finding her dr...