Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 81

294 3 0
By England_stories22

You stand there in front of him with your bags and suitcase. Your dad is really confused and don't understand what's going on.

David: What are you doing here? I thought you were playing with England at Manchester.

Y/n: Sarina kicked me out of the team...

David: She did what?

Y/n: Dad, you heard...

David: What did you do?

Y/n: Dad...

David: Sarina would never kicked you out of the England without a proper reason. So what did you do?

Y/n: I've been through a lot of drama there. I caused a lot of drama there...

Your dad doesn't say anything, he just looks at you really disappointed by your behaviour and the chances that you're missing by acting like a child, sometimes. Suddenly, someone rushes down the stairs.

Cruz: Sis? What are you doing here?

David: You're sister has been kicked out of the England team.

Cruz: What?

Y/n: Enough, don't need to tell everyone, dad... Can I stay here for a couple days?

David: Of course, sweetheart. This is your home.

Y/n: Thanks, dad. I'll put my bags in my room.

You head straight to your room, putting down your stuff. You let yourself falling down on your bed, exhausted by the situation, staring at the ceiling of your room. You end up by falling asleep. A little while later, David comes to check on you, he smiles seeing you so innocent and vulnerable, like when you were just a little girl. The next morning, you wake up in your room, a little dizzy and quite disturbed, but mostly you feel alone. Someone knocks on your door.

Y/n: Come in...

Cruz: Hey, it's me... How are you this morning?

Y/n: I'm okay. What time is it?

Cruz: Nearly 8:30 am.

Y/n: I have to get prepared, I'm back at Arsenal.

Cruz: Dad sent me to tell you that breakfast is ready.

Y/n: I'll be there in a minute.

Cruz: Okay... Sis?

Y/n: Yes?

Cruz: I--I never told you but... I admire you.

Y/n: Why? I'm not the best example...

Cruz: Because you have won battles that people don't even know about... Those are just the proof that you are the best example I could ever have... You've already overcome so much, sis... Keep going... Keep your head up..... I'm proud to be your little brother...

Y/n: Come here...

You pull Cruz into a hug and hold him tight. Not seeing you coming, your dad pops up to your room, landing on the scene that you share with your little brother.

David: Hey, you two... Breakfast is ready, let's go.

Y/n: I'm just gonna get dressed and I'll join you.

David: Okay, sweetheart.

You get prepared, dressing up with your Arsenal kit instead of the England one. You look in the mirror and all you feel is disappointment, scared that these actions could cost you your international career. Suddenly, your phone breaks the silence of the room, ringing after notification. You throw a look at it, it's Leah, once again, trying to have some news about you.

Leah: Good morning, my love. I miss you, have a nice day at Arsenal... I'll be thinking about you.

You smile but don't respond to it. You join your brother and your dad to eat breakfast with them. Minutes later, you grab your bag and use your father's car to head to London Colney, the Arsenal Training Centre. You drive till there, listening to the radio when "Our song" by Taylor Swift is playing. You start listening to it, and realize that it's a song that Leah loves. You become nostalgic, and turn the radio off. You get into the Arsenal Training Centre parking, and pull over on a parking spot. You sigh and look at the building. Katie, Caitlin and Steph are standing in front of it, waiting for you. You don't want to, but you know you'll have to go through the questioning. You get out of the car, take your bag and head to the building.

Katie: What a comeback!

Y/n: You don't need to do that. I don't need that either.

Caitlin: Hey, wait...

Y/n: Just tell me one thing... Did Leah call you to ask you to look after me? Did she?

Katie: She did, but...

Y/n: You said enough. I don't need babysitters...

Steph: Hey, we are not babysitting you, we just care about you, okay?

Y/n: I appreciate it but I'm well good on my own.

Steph: I'm not sure about that, to be honest with you...

You don't add a comment to this, the look you throw to Steph speaks for itself. You walk through the Arsenal doors, straight away you go to the changing room.

Laia: Hello, I don't think we got introduce to each other.

Y/n: Y/n Beckham...

Laia: Yeah, I heard a lot about you... I'm Laia Codina.

Y/n: I know who you are, you played for Barcelona. You got there when I left.

Laia: Probably...

Y/n: It's nice to meet you. Actually, it feels good to see new faces.

Laia: Tired of your friends?

Y/n: Let's say that we haven't been on the same page lately... You're Spanish, right?

Laia: Yes, I am...

Y/n: Aren't supposed to play against England in 3 days?

Laia: Not in the squad, what's your excuse?

Y/n: Kicked out of the team...

Laia: Okay, you win on that one.

Laia just smiles at you, seeing that you seem to be down.

Laia: Heard you are one of the best goal scorers of the club, Jonas said we were practising 1v1, want to be my partner?

Y/n: Sure...

Laia: I don't know many people here...

Y/n: Don't worry, it's all fine... I would love to be your partner.

Laia: Thank you.

Y/n: Let's go then...

You get prepared, put your football boots on and walk out with Laia. On your way, you cross Jonas' path who was looking for you. Just by his look, you understand that you're in trouble.

Jonas: Good morning Laia, Y/n can I have a few words with you?

Y/n: Sure...

Laia leaves to go on the pitch, while you stand in a corner with Jonas trying to have a private conversation.

Jonas: You can easily guess that I had some echoes about what happened for you during the international break.

Y/n: You want to sidelined me?

Jonas: I'm not gonna kicked you out of the team, if it's what you're scared about... I just wanted to know if you were okay... I mean mentally?

Y/n: It's been tough recently, but I'll be fine...

Jonas: Y/n, you're a smart person, so I'm gonna tell you something that I learned through the time... You can't control everything. There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in... Keep that on mind.

Y/n: I'll try...

You're about to leave when Jonas adds something else.

Jonas: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Jonas: I'm sorry for your England journey, but I'm happy you're here.

Y/n: Me too...

You leave to join the rest of the girls on the pitch. A bunch of the girls aren't here due to the international break, but those who are here heard about what happened to you.

Laura: Hello beautiful girl...

Y/n: Hey...

Laura: Can I give you a hug?

Y/n: Come here... I've missed you...

You open your arms and Laura rushes into it. You hold her tightly.

Laura: I've missed you too.

Some of the girls get closer to you. Laia, practising some shooting with Cloe, watches the scene from the side.

Jen: Tired of the England ones?

Lia: We're sorry for you, but happy you're back.

Y/n: Thanks, girls, really appreciate the support.

You spend a little moment with the girls, before the team staff pops up on the pitch for the training session. You start the training session with the Arsenal, when you get to the exercise of a 1v1 that you're doing with Laia.

Laia: Ready?

Y/n: I got a reputation here...

Laia: Not anymore...

Laia is challenging you, and you love it. You spend the whole training session laughing and smiling, something that haven't happened for a very long time, even your teammates are pretty shocked of your behaviour. You get into a 1v1 several times against Laia, you won 3/5 challenges.

Y/n: Sorry, Laia, I'm just the best...

Laia: I'll get my revenge on the next training session...

Y/n: We'll see that.

You tease each other, smiling and laughing to each other. You go back to the changing room, sit at your spot and, suddenly, your phone rings...

Y/n: Hey...

Jana: Hola bella, como estas?

Y/n: I'm okay...

Jana: I heard about your little... thing with England...

Y/n: Who told you?

Jana: Lucy called to get some news about you, but I didn't have any... How are you processing this? I know how playing for your country is important for you.

Y/n: I wish you were here.

Jana: Me too. I miss you so much, bella.

Y/n: I miss you too. My ride or die....

Jana: You know I can be here physically...

Y/n: Yeah, unfortunately, I know this.

Jana: ... so I sent you a few person. Those people are probably waiting for you, in front of the Arsenal Training Centre, by now.

Y/n: What? What do you mean?

Jana: Go check if you don't believe me...

You let appear a smile on your face, then rush outside the building on the parking. The girls doesn't understand what's going on.

Jen: Gosh, Y/n, slow down...

Katie: What's going on? Where you are going?

You don't pay attention to their comments, but the fact you don't respond to them worry the girls. Katie, Caitlin, Jen and Laia follow you, worried about you and your mental health. You get to the front door and see two cars badly pulled over in the parking. You wait inside the building, just in front of the front doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
87.8K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
152K 2K 42
Y/n Bronze, sister of Lucy Bronze, embarking on her footballing journey in the WSL.
8.1K 230 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?