Longing for you

بواسطة kainat-kainat

I'm trying to keep my eyes open while hearing the noises of doctors and the beeps of machines. It's feelin... المزيد

Chapter 01
Chspter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 09

1.2K 198 51
بواسطة kainat-kainat

Happy reading

Annie it's your Birthday ' arsal says taking her in hug as she entered in her own cabin....

Yeh it is. She smiles and broke a apart fidgeting with her fingers.

So what's the plans today.is there any party or not. Her friend Kristal says Wrapping her arms around her shoulder.

I'm Not kid anymore Guys. It's childish thing to
Celebrate birthdays. I'm Really not fond of it . Just
Simple wish and that's it "down. She says holding
Her own Wrist in her hand.

God Annie you are so boring. This time you will celebrate your birthday whether you want or not. You are doing. Kristal says having glint on her face.

She is right. This time we will Celebrate your birthday. Just tell us '  which one is your favourite restaurant. We will go there have good dinner and celebrate your little birthday. Arsal suggested getting nod from the Kristal.

Sorry guys it can't happen. Today malika has kept the party. And I've to go there with shivaay. so sorry we can't go anywhere. But next time we will go somewhere. I promise.

K. You can say no for that right. It's not necessary to go in someone's party.

I can't I'm sorry. I've been asked specifically to join it. So sorry anyways thank you guys  for thinking about me. I'm Really grateful for that. Next time I promise I will celebrate with you.

Fine. Anyways you girls carry on with your work. I need to attend the meeting. arsal waves his hand and left from there. As he went Kristal kept Hands on her hips and look at anika who knows what she is going to say.

Not again kris. Let it be. She try to ignore her. But she held her elbow and turn her making her face towards her side .

For how many days this gonna carry on Annie. I think that's enough. That guy don't deserve you. He is fuckin using you nothing more. Now see today instead celebrating his wife's birthday"  he is planning his so called female friend"  who is nothing but a fake woman who pretends to be nice but in actual she is poisonous than snake.

He don't remember it girl . How Would he arrange my birthday. More over I don't want him to do as well. As I can't hear his bunter later she huffs and took the seat on her chair.

That's the thing .. he is not good guy Annie. He is bloody using you and then treat you most less important person in his life. Open your eyes and just get yourself free. She says turning her seat towards her.

Relax I've talked to him. Right now he is not agreeing but soon he will do it .   Now stop taking tension and go back to the work.  And let me  do as well.   Anika speak tilting her one brow up from side.

Fine. Kristal twist her mouth and  left from there. As she walked out anika lean on the chair and rub her forehead to ease her head pain. God right now she calmed her friends down by lying. But she knows that he won't let her go . She is stuck to him for life time.  no matter if  she is happy or not. She exhale the breath and look at nothing  particular having  her tears in her eyes. 

In evening

She comes back and directly went towards her room. As she entered she's been welcomed by her husband who is getting ready like it's his birthday not his friends. She rolls her eyes and got in. 

Anika you came back.  Get ready  quickly.  We are leaving in half an hour. He announced fixing his hair infront of the mirror.

Is it necessary that I come with you. I mean I can stay at home. My presence won't he needed there.  As she said those words'  he  turns and look at her sternly. 

Don't  piss me off like always anns . Just go and get ready. We are leaving in half an hour. Half an hours means half an hour. Don't waste your  time snd let's go. Anika heaves out breath tiredly and nods her head. 

Fine. Saying  this she went into the dressing room to get dress instead  irritate him more. As she knows if she tried to argue with him ' then they will end up  fighting.  which she don't have capacity to do with him right now . She tuck her hair back and pulled out a    Ankle length dress out.

Anika how much  times you gonna take. Come out quickly.  He shout from outside as the time goes up to the half an hour.

Coming shivaay. Don't shout please.  She comes out and stood infront of him having no smile or expression on her face.   Shivaay who was busy fixing his cufflinks " as his eyes tucked on her. He  run his gaze  from her tip to toe and smirk. He slowly move towards her and  gave her long suck on her lips keeping his hand on her waist. 

You are looking nice. He complimented joining his forehead  with her. 

Thanks. She whispered looking down instead in his eyes.  

If we didn't have to go to the party then surely I would had made  love to you you right  here till my heart didn't fulfilled.  He about to take her lips again but she turned her face away resulting his lips landed on her jawline. 

You don't make love to me shivaay.  You just have sex with me without love or emotions. She  mumbled which was not audible to him.

Did  you say something. Anika blink her eyes and shook her head in negative. 

No I didn't.  Saying this she part away from him and tuck her hair back.

By the way look I've got this neckless for malika. Isn't beautiful.  He  smiles showing her the diamond set to her.

It's beautiful. She will surely like it.  She passed him bright  smile holding her wrist with her  another hand. 

Great. Come let's go. We already have gotten late. Saying this he put the  necklace box back into the gift bag   And walked out  from there following with anika.

In car

Anima look at her phone and got disappointment when she didn't  see  a single message from her mother or father or siblings. She can expect from her father but at least he mother could had wished her. But seems like she have forgotten like always. In her house. Her parents always celebrated her siblings birthday. But whenever her turns came  " either they used to forget it most of the time or if they rarely remembered ' then they used to say'  they are facing tight budget. So they can't afford to celebrate her birthday. Well now she stopped expecting anything from them or anyone else. Better if she Accept That there's none who would care about her anything.  

We have been reached. Her tranced broke when shivaay announced   'They have been reached. She simply nods her head and got down from the car not before grabbing her bag. 

Shivaay ,,, they didn't even come off from the vehicle properly that malika comes running towards shivaay and hugged him. Seems like she already knew that he is surprising her birthday.

Oh shivaay I was waiting  for you only. After planing everything ' why did you take so much time to come.  
She complains squeezing him in hug. 

We got stuck in the middle of traffic malika. But look now we are here.so now you shouldn't  complain about  it. He says  breaking the hug resting his hand on her shoulder. 

Yh right it's ok. Anyways come let's go in. Our friends are waiting for us inside. Come let's go. She intertwined her hand with him and paced inside. Anika shakes her head and went behind them  being ready to see all this till this party doesn't finish. 

Shivaay  ' his one of friend rayaansh comes towards him and took him in hug. 

We were waiting for you only. Where have you been?after arranging all this here. 

I'd just went to get change nothing more.  He smiles looking at malika who is standing holding his arms

Awww malika you are so lucky to have friend like shivaay. I mean look at the party 'how beautifully he arranged for you. His one of friend sania  complimented looking around.

That's I'm. There's no doubt on it. Shivaay thank you for  everything. It's so pretty. She blush and  patched unexpected kiss on his cheek'  which made anika turn  her face away not able to see it. No matter what " In end of the day she is his wife. And surely she won't like if someone  else will lay her hand on her husband. But she can't even react  as well.she can't say to her to not touch him. as he is the only one'  who is allowing her to do. And if she said something then he will count her mistake no one else. 

Oh anika you have came  as well. I didn't not see you. Anika comes back on earth when rayaansh calls her. 

Err yh im. She says  passing him small smile.  Malika rolls her eyes and heaves out breath not liking her presence here. She thought shivaay would leave her at home. But  he brought  her here along with him. 

Oh anika darling  you came as well. I didn't Notice  you. She plaster fake smile on her face and take her in hug gripping tight her arm in her hand that she hissed in pain. Anika struggle and the come out from his hold. 

It's ok. She grit her teeth and rub her arm looking at her angrily.  Malika smirk and rub her arm where she hurted her.

Take care of yourself.  You know that anyone can stumble anywhere. she whispered which no one heard it except  anika.   Anyways guys let's enjoy the party what's says. All nodded and got busy with each other. 

Let's go shivaay ' mom and dad wanted to meet yoh. She held his wrist and dragged him with her leaving anika  behind ' who now surely regretting to come here. Gosh why didn't she  deny again to come here. She could had make some fake issue and won't had land here.  As if she would had then ' she didn't have to see all this. Well now she can't  do anything Except hoping  this shit to finish as soon as possible and she leave this place. She huffs  went towards  pool and set on the recliner. Thankfully she'd used her brain and got her laptop with her. At least she can finish her work instead burning her heart seeing her husband with someone  else. She sighs and get her laptop out for carry on her work.

After sometime

Anika what are you doing here. Let's go.  They gonna cut the cake.  Rayaansh  the friend of shivaay comes calling her name. 

It's fine. I'm good here. You go and enjoy. She try to deny to him . But he  didn't not listen to her and pulled her along with him. 

You are coming with me and that's final. Saying this he took her along with him holding her wrist without giving her chance to pack  her laptop back into the bag. 

Shivaay help me to  cut the cake na. It's bit hard to  get the knife through.  Malika ask shivaay who's eyes are tucked on rayaansh and anika ' who both are talking with each other on some topic .  He is not liking at all  seeing her with another man.  It's making him angry and giving him heart burn. No matter if he is his friend or something. Still he won't like someone else lay hand on anika.

Shivaay where are you lost. Let's cut the cake. She nudge him and made him hold her hand.    Soon she  pressed the knife and  cut the cake through. All people started clapping and hooting for her.  Malika jump in joy while clapping and thank people.  After that she take the piece of cake and feed Shivaay with her hand moving closer to him like he is her husband or something the way she is clinging on him.  

Oh shivaya thank  you  for everything she lean on him and then take him in hug resting her head in his crook inhaling his cologne ' which makes her so addicted to him. Anika sighs snd divert her gaze away  not Liking the scenario. 

I think malika do to much Sometimes. Sania whispers to rayaansh  which  anika heard   as well.

I know right. Sometime I notice as well. But to be honest ' it's Shivaay's fault also. I mean he should keep her in limits .   He says looking at both of them who are busy talking about something. 

Shivaay what have you got me. I wanna see my gift.  Malika jump happily looking around for her gift. 

Here is your gift. He pulled out the jewellery box and kept infront of her. Seeing her diamond necklace her eyes shine and she caresses  it with her hand.

Omg shivaay it's so pretty. God.thank you. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how much I've liked it . She cups her face  in excitement and then take him in hug her again making her friend rolls her eyes. Even her parents feeling awkward. But seems like she has sold her shame somewhere.

Make me wear it.  She immediately turn and ask shivaay to help her to wear it. Shivaay try to deny looking at anika. But she didn't listen to him and ask him to wear it. He unwillingly grab the necklace and put around  her  neck. 

God this girl.  Rayaansh whispers look at anika who is standing with him folding her arms.

Errr what shivaay gave you on your last birthday.  He asked  gaining her attention.

Err what did you say. I didn't hear.  She says looking at him.

R. I said what did shivaay give you on your last birthday.  

Err I don't celebrate my birthday.  So he didn't get chance to give me gift. She answers softly having smile. 

You didn't celebrate or he don't do it. As the way he is spending more time with malika " I think he  prefers her more than you. Hearing him anika got silent and look at shivaay  who's busy with malika. 

Anyways come let's go and eat something. What's say. Come let's go sania. He ask his friend and  then left with  to grab something to eat. 

Shivaya where are you lost. Look at me na. I'm talking to you. Malika whined seeing his eyes tucked towards anika side'  who is busy talking with Ryaansh and laughing on his some joke.  

One minute malika I'm coming. He remove her grip from his forearm and went towards anika. 

Anns let's go I need to talk to you.  He says rudely making his friend frown seeing his behaviour.

Shivaay what happened ??? She frown.

I said come with me anika. Can't you listen a simple thing. he grip her wrist and dragged her with him before someone ask him something.

Shivaya let me go. What are you doing. Leave me. She try to remove his hand from her wrist' but he didn't listen to her and Took her in the corner. As he felt they have been came far away  from the people he throw her towards the tree near the pond and pinned  her with tree trunk. 

What the hell is going on. Can't you just behave normally where ever we go. Whenever you meet some man'  your  behaviour get change. First that arsal and now this  rayaansh.  But for me you always stays grumpy and all the time demand divorce from me. Now I've got it " why are you doing this . Seems like you have another plans in your life.  Like luring the different men and get the  luxurious life instead  being tied in marriage. which is nothing but responsibility.  Don't you. I'd brought you bloody here to stay with me. But for a second you  didn't stay with me and sticking with that Ryaansh.  What's wrong with you woman. Anika look at him angrily and shoved him away making him stumble.

Oh really if I'm luring the other men. Then what do you think about yourself mr oberoi.   I don't think so , a second even you stand with me wherever we go " all the time either you friend stick with you Or you stick  with her.  Both of you just search chances  to cling on each other. And you say I'm sticking with me. Since we have came here. Even a second ' you Didn't spend with me and just  busy to make things perfect for your friend.sometimes i feel like she is your wife not me.   she has more importance in your life than mine. I'm just here to fulfil the part of your toy whom you use for your sex.  But when things comes to do  for me. Then I become worse than object.   So according to me you should be ashamed not me. As I've done nothing.  I was just talking to rayaansh. Me and my god knows I don't have any bad attention towards anyone.  But  you have the way you do things for malika. So don't even dare to call me character less when you are bigger one. She glared him and try to storm away but he held her hand and pulled her towards him back twisted her arm.

Shut the fuck  up anika. How dare you to blame me like this.he screams griping tight on her wrist.

The way you did it.    If you will blame me. Then don't think that I'll keep quite.  I've better  things to blame on you.  Now leave me.   Don't  force me to open  my mouth. She pushed him and away and left from there wiping her tears harshly. 

Shivay growl and hit the trunk with his foot feeling hell angry and jealous on the same time seeing her giving priority to another men over him. 

.....

You won't stop  hitting on shivaay again and again don't you.  Malika block the way of anika near the pool when she was passing by it.

Excuse me ?,? And frowns .

Excused you miss. Why you Always make him angry ha. Whenever he try to be happy ' you come up with something  and his mood get spoil and  when his mood spoils mine automatically does. Why don't you just get the life and let him be happy along with me.  I'm fucking  done seeing you with him and his attention over you. Just leave our life for  god sake.  Don't make things complicated between us. She shout being frustrated seeing her with shivaay  again and again. 

I'm making your guys life complicated or you are doing.  You  are the one who clings with him like leech despite knowing he is married.  I'm his wife and if he  gives me attention then there shouldn't be any problem. It's you who should get some senses and
Think wisely. Stop  laying your eyes on someone else man. As these words slipped from her mouth she look at her like a angry bull and pushed her resulting her foot twist and she fall in the pool. 

She is not your man. She is mine. Shivaay is mine you bitchhhh. Don't even dare to say that he belongs to youuuuu, you psychooo  she screams pointing towards anika who is struggling in the water to stand still. but her foot is not coming subtle on the  ground of the pool and she is slipping again and again. 

Anikaaaaaa shivaay screams  her name as he got her sight being drowning in the water struggling to save her life. 

Shivaay malika started sweating profusely seeing him standing infront of her ....

Precap ......  anika got  sick later he get to know that she had birthday today and instead celebrating her birthday he preferred to arrange for his friend. 🥲

Target:::250 votes unlimited comments

Kainat

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

755K 31.4K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...
13.4K 1.3K 18
"Drithi!" His anger-filled roar reached my ears and I stood up from my place immediately not knowing why he was shouting. I turned around as he walke...
278K 15.8K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
1.7M 81.5K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...