Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience

3.5K 111 181
By DummyWearingAHoodie

"For the love of God, Shoto! Quit calling me your brother-in-law!" Izuku's voice echoed throughout UA's school yard. His face beet red as he sent a glare towards his friend, who wasn't even fazed.

"Why not?"Shoto asked, tilting his head. "You saved my mom and sister's life from a villain. You are worthy of continuing the Todoroki bloodline with your own."

"How does that even make any sense?!" Izuku yelled indignantly. "And besides, I'm not even in a relationship with your sister-"

"Yet." Shoto said, cutting him off.

"Yet- I mean, NO! I don't even know her that well and just interacted with her once. And that interaction was just her thanking me for saving her!" he said, his face blushing like a storm.

"Well, that can easily be arranged, brother-in-law." the dual-colored haired boy said with a shrug.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Izuku yelled, activating Erasure in the process. His annoyance reached new heights.

"Fine, I'll stop calling you brother-in-law." he said, earning an indignant "thank you" from Izuku, but continued talking. "I'll call you Dad instead."

"YOU SON OF A-" that was the moment where Iida chose to jump in between, before Izuku could tear Todoroki to shreds. The taller boy barely held Izuku back as Todoroki continued walking towards the bus waiting for them outside UA's walls.

Izuku was still blushing in embarrassment and annoyance as he followed the ice/fire user, while most of the guys in Class 1A, including Katsuki, snorted in amusement while the girls just looked on with varying looks of jealousy, confusion and amusement. Despite his initial annoyance, Izuku couldn't help but worry for some reason.

It had been two days since the Kiyashi Ward incident. After his encounter with Tomura Shigaraki and being threatened to be killed, he had felt that this Training Camp was a bad idea. He wasn't afraid of the villain's threat, he was confident that he could easily beat Shigaraki.

But something tells him that the villain is planning something big, being bold enough to go to public and threaten the hero. He could just be paranoid at the same time, he could be right. And he hoped it's just the former.

Shaking his paranoia away, he looked up to the direction of the bus. Only for his left eye to twitch when he saw Monoma and the rest of Class 1B. The presence of their sister class wasn't the thing that ticked him off, but it was Monoma's crazed look as he spoke up.

"Wha-? Class 1A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark?!" Monoma said with a smug look on his face. Before the copycat could talk some more trash, Izuku cut him off.

"Wouldn't that mean someone in your class also failed?" he said bluntly, making the blonde boy sputter. This earned a smirk on Izuku's face. 'Too easy.' "And judging by your reaction, it looks like that person was you?"

Izuku's guess probably was right when the 1B student looked at him with an angry expression. Monoma was about to talk back when he was knocked out by a chop to his neck courtesy of Itsuka.

"Sorry about Monoma." the orange-haired girl said, to which Izuku just waved off. "Anyway, how have you been, Midoriya?"

"I'm doing well. Busy with class and patrols as always, but it's manageable." he said to the martial artist. He then caught a glance with the other Class 1B students and even waved at Setsuna and Kinoko, the latter of which blushed profusely, something that made Izuku chuckle inwardly.

Though, he blinked for three reasons. One, because Ibara Shiozaki somehow kept her hair/vines short, like how he had cut them in the Sports Festival. Two, the girl he had bumped into back in Kiyashi Ward was also a UA student. No wonder she looked familiar. Three, the fact that some of the guys in Class 1B are glaring at him. To be specific, a guy with a mantis mutation, a guy with a bandana, a black-skinned guy with white hair, and a guy with short brown hair and oval-shaped eyes.

Izuku ignored them as Class 1B excused themselves when Vlad King arrived and led them to their bus. He waved at them and continued his way towards their designated bus.

Looking over at Iida. "Iida, if you may?" he asked the taller boy, who nodded and faced the class.

"Alright everyone! Class 1A's bus is here. Please line up and enter the bus, no pushing!" Iida said to the class as he chopped invisible onions. The class followed suit.

Izuku waited for all of his classmates to enter as he silently did a headcount to make sure no one was left behind. Counting twenty-one, minus himself of course, he began to walk towards the bus...

Well, that's until...

"IZUUUUU!!!" That's what he heard before a pink blur tackled, or in Class 1A's perspective, speared him to the ground.

Groaning at the weight on top of him, he looked down and saw pink. With a sigh he spoke up. "Dagnabit, Mei. Why do you keep doing that?" he wheezed out, trying his best to ignore the soft mountains pressing on his chest. "Why are you here anyway?" he asked, blushing red.

"OH! I'm here to join Class 1A and B for research purposes. You know, studying your quirks to make new 'babies'." she said.

"That or Power Loader got tired of you blowing everything up and had ordered you to come with us as they repair the Support Class workplace?" Izuku asked rhetorically.

Mei just smiled wider. "I admit nothing!"

"I'll take that as a yes." Izuku sighed and shook his head. 'Classic Mei.' he thought and looked at her with a deadpan expression. "Can you get off me now? This is getting embarrassing."

"Hehe. Don't be like that, Izu." she said, looking up to him with a wide smile. "You know you love me." as she said that, she nuzzled closer to his chest, making Izuku shudder at the contact.

Not wanting to be chewed on by Iida for Mei's somewhat affectionate gesture or getting his embarrassment to reach new heights, Izuku raised his hand and lightly chopped her on top of her head. That caused her to stop nuzzling, much to his relief. "Hey! What was that for?" she cried out and pouted.

"That's for tackling me like a bull. Now, can you please get off me? We really need to go to the bus before Mr. Aizawa scolds us."

Mei continued pouting but got off of him, albeit reluctantly. Izuku stood up and dusted his pants before looking over at Mei. That's when he noticed that she had her salmon dreads on a ponytail that actually looked good on her. Giving her a smile, he reached out and took a strand of her loose dreadlocks and placed them behind her ears.

Before she knew it, Izuku pulled her in a hug. "I missed you, Mei." he whispered.

The gesture caused her to turn beet-red and her heart to flutter. Giggling a bit, she returned the hug. "I missed you too, Izu.." she said, not-so-secretly sniffing his clothes.

It took them a solid 18.02 seconds of hugging before they let go and Izuku led her to the bus. Izuku introduced her to the class, oblivious by the jealous pouts from her female classmates as Mei gave them a victory sign and a wink, adding to their jealousy.

Though, Izuku noticed that Iida backed away from Mei, which was fair remembering what happened back in the Sports Festival. Probably traumatized by her.

They went to their seats and with Aizawa already entering the bus and sitting in front, the bus started moving. The whole bus ride was steady and nothing much happened, besides Izuku threatening Aoyama to cut his legs if he didn't stop standing up during the ride.

Aizawa looked back at the class and observed them conversing with each other. Looking away, he slumped back to his seat. 'Their days of monkeying around like this are numbered.' he thought as the bus ride continued.

Izuku, sitting at the farthest seat, looked around his classmates. He could see the excited looks in their eyes and how they have been waiting for this moment of calm and relaxation, even Mei who was happily conversing with her seatmate, Melissa about support items. It made him laugh how different the two girls are, Mei being loud and eccentric while Melissa is graceful and humble.

Leaning back to his seat, he could see from the corner of his eye that Katsuki was texting someone with his phone. He could see the slight twitch on the blonde boy's lips and raised a brow when Bakugo's ears began to redden. 'Hmm, a girl perhaps? I'm happy for him.' Izuku thought and smiled a bit before looking away.

He was really happy with how Bakugo is becoming after the internship. He was calmer and rarely screamed profanities. Though he was still loud, that was normal for a blonde haired Bakugo.

Their interactions were also different from how they were before. Bakugo now calls him by his name and does not insult him anymore, nor attack him. After the exams and Izuku waking up from his nap and after their supper, Katsuki asked him to go outside to talk.

That was the time where Katsuki officially apologized to Izuku for all that he had done and said to him. Izuku was even taken aback when the blonde boy had offered his quirk to be copied as a way to prove that he is really sorry.

Despite the apology appearing genuine, Izuku had told the blonde boy that he can't really forgive him for a decade's worth of torment and pain that he had felt on Katsuki's hand. He told him that it'll take time for him to forgive him, something that the blonde boy understood.

Izuku initially declined Explosion to be copied but Katsuki insisted on sharing his quirk as an olive branch to mend their relationship. Though reluctant, Izuku accepted the quirk and took a small prick on the blonde's palm as they shook hands while Blacklight copied Explosion.

With Explosion now in his arsenal, Izuku can use it to gain speed when using Glide and also combining it with Pop-Off allowed him to create balls that would stick on their target before exploding. He also gave tips for Katsuki with his quirk, like a concentrated blast that can pierce through armor or hard surfaces. They also began hanging out and even playing games with Kirishima and the rest of the boys.

Though they still see each other as rivals, he is happy that their relationship is now being fixed.

That's until a sudden feeling of foreboding entered his mind as he looked straight to his homeroom teacher. 'Why does it feel like something bad is about to happen?' he thought and looked worriedly at Mei.

His train of thought was interrupted when the bus suddenly stopped. With that the class began to exit the bus, following Aizawa. Izuku was the last out of the bus and immediately noticed that they weren't in a bus stop. But rather, they stopped near the mountain side, by a cliff.

"Wait, this isn't a bus stop?"

"Where's Class 1B?"

Those were his classmate's thoughts and worries as Izuku walked an inch closer to Mei. He was sure that something was off about this stop. Eyeing his homeroom teacher with suspicion he was about to say something when Aizawa beat him to it.

"To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie..." the hero said in his usual tone of voice, making Izuku look at him with narrowed eyes. 'What does he mean by that?'

"HEEEY, ERASER!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!" a familiar voice called out from the side, making Izuku look. As he did his eyes widened. 'No way..'

"Your feline fantasies are here!"

[A/N: Couldn't find a GIF of Mandalay.]

"Perfectly cute and catlike heroes!"

"WE'RE THE WILD WILD... PUSSYCATS!!"

With that the Mandalay and Pixie Bob, two of four members of the hero team, The Wild, Wild Pussycats struck a pose, while a boy of Eri's age, if not younger, wearing a red cap with yellow horns, stood by them. A frown on his face as he looked at the class.

"I'd like to introduce the pro-heroes, The Wild, Wild Pussycat. They are one of the four hero teams that founded the union affair office." Aizawa said, in his usual tired voice. "They specialize in mountain rescue operations, and are veterans in their field! They've got twelve years of experience in that field."

"I'm eighteen at heart!" Pixie Bob interjected.

"They will be the ones who would be helping you all in training your quirks to improve them." Aizawa said, completely unfazed by Pixie Bob's interjection.

The class and Mei were in awe at the sight of The Wild, Wild Pussycats. They all have varying expressions at the sight of the heroines. The girls were a bit insecure at the two women's attractively fit bodies while some of the boys looked away with blushes in their faces at the sexy sight. That includes Izuku, who was looking anywhere but the heroines, especially Mandalay.

Let it be known that Mandalay was Izuku's childhood crush.

Though, Izuku was a bit confused when he heard Pixie Bob's voice. He would've sworn he heard her voice before, he just couldn't remember where.

"YUP! This entire area is more or less our domain." Mandalay said, looking over at the forest and mountains from the railing of the cliff. "The place you'll be staying at is on the base of that mountain..." she trailed off.

This made Izuku feel suspicious. Looking at the base of the mountain, his eyes narrowed. 'Something's not right here.' he thought as he silently began channeling his quirk.

"Huh...? Then why did we stop if we're only halfway there..." Ochako asked, confusion can be heard from her voice.

"Don't tell me..." Sato started, realization entering his eyes as a bead of sweat began to trail down his forehead.

The rest of the class began taking steps backward. "Let's hurry back to the bus... please?" Hanta said nervously, as he began turning towards the direction of the bus.

"It's 9:30 AM right now..." Mandalay started, causing some of them to flinch in her somewhat eerily sweet voice as her tail began to wag from side to side. "If you kick it up a notch, you'll all be there by 12.."

Seeing the threat, they paled as they all began to run back to the bus, yelling at each other to go back in a hurry.

"The kittens that don't make it before 12:30 won't be eating." the red-haired heroine said. Though, she was confused when she saw all of them run away except for one.

"I'm sorry everyone." Aizawa said, looking over at the retreating students, who were halted by Pixie Bob landing in front of them. " But your school trip has already started."

As he does so, Pixie Bob activates her quirk...

Well, at least that's what the trio of heroes expected. "Huh? My quirk!" the blonde heroine cried out in confusion.

The rest also looked at her with the same confused look, until Class 1A and Aizawa realized what had happened.

Aizawa was confused how Izuku could've used Erasure without even looking over at Pixie Bob. He activated his quirk on Izuku to release the Erasure on Pixie Bob, but he too couldn't feel his quirk. This just increased his confusion.

"Let's all calm down for a second..." Izuku said, causing everyone to look over at his direction. He began to turn towards the crowd and showed them his glowing crimson eyes, black scleras and floating hair. Just from the visuals, it would be obvious that Izuku combined Erasure with Sonar Senses, making the effectiveness of the quirk grow tenfold.

"As much as I would love to go down there and destr-beat up whatever it is down there to go to the base, but there is a small detail that you three kinda forgot to realize." he said to the heroes as he pointed at Mei. "Not everyone on this trip is a Hero Course student."

The two heroines' looked over at Hatsume with wide eyes and turned towards Aizawa, who just looked at Izuku with a serious expression. But before he could talk, Izuku cut him off.

"I'm not complaining nor thinking that she is going to be a liability, she is more than capable of keeping herself safe with her awesome inventions. But what if it wasn't her but another support hero or heck a General Education student?" he smiled at Mei, who gave him a grin, though a blush could be seen dusting her cheeks. "I'm disappointed that for someone who likes to think logically, you are being quite illogical, Eraser." Izuku said, using his Pro-Hero Card to lecture his teacher.

Everyone was shocked by the sight of Izuku crossing his arms and lecturing Aizawa. They were conflicted whether to laugh or be concerned.

Sighing, Aizawa silently chuckled. 'Who would've thought that I'd be lectured by one of my students for being illogical? By the Problem Child of all people? I think I'm getting soft.'

"Right, sorry." the underground hero said, causing the rest to widen their eyes. Eraser Head just apologized for his mistake? That's new. "I just want you all to be alert in your surroundings and prepare your minds for a future villain confrontation.

"I see, I understand. Sorry for ruining your plan." Izuku said, bowing but not deactivating his quirk. "Next time, when you plan things like this, inform me. I could always help out in increasing the difficulty." he said with a smirk as he glanced at Todoroki. That caused the class to shiver in fear, flashbacks of the Final Exams returning into their minds. It's obvious that he was still annoyed at Todoroki for calling Izuku his 'brother-in-law' or 'dad' earlier this morning.

"So... Are we canceling the plan, Eraser?" Mandalay asked.

"No need to cancel it. We'd be happy to continue with it." Izuku said, smiling and ignoring the shocked expressions of his classmates. "And besides, I'm pretty sure Mei wouldn't want to hang-out with older people..." "I'M EIGHTEEN AT HEART!" "Plus, she can observe us up close to get ideas for her 'babies." that caused a grin to appear in the support student's face.

With that being said, Izuku released the quirk and scooped Mei, who was surprised and startled by the sudden action, into a bride's carry as Dragon Wings sprouted from his back as he jumped down the railing to the forest below. As Izuku did that, Pixie Bob used her quirk and made the ground move causing the rest of the class to be pushed or flung off the cliff.

"Feel free to use your quirks in our domain as you see fit!" Mandalay called out from the railing of the cliff. "You have three hours!! Use your own feet to get to the facility! Through this Forest of Magic Beast!!"

The class dug themselves out of the dirt and dusted themselves. They began grumbling on how UA was notorious on these types of simulations. That's until an Earth Beast suddenly appeared out of the foliage causing them to panic. Koda tried to use his quirk on it, only to find out that it was useless.

Before they could make a move, black and red spikes erupted from the ground and impaled the dirt creature, making it crumble to bits. That didn't go unnoticed by Pixie Bob, who felt one of her beasts got destroyed. The class looked over at the direction where the spikes came from and saw Izuku, wielding his Claws and stabbing the ground.

Removing his Claws off the ground, he looked at the crumbled dirt beast on the ground. 'So that's Pixie Bob's quirk? Interesting.' he thought as he looked over at his class. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's crush these so-called beasts and get some lunch!" he smirked when he saw their shock turn to determination, even Mei was pumped up.

He walked towards his classmate and placed his hand in the center. The class followed suit. "PLUS ULTRA IN THREE. ONE, TWO, THREE..."

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

----------

12:35 PM

"Well, guys are an interesting bunch." Mandalay greeted the disheveled students. "I'm surprised that you guys got through the forest quite easily. When I told you that you can reach the base by 12, I mean by our standards."

All of the students' eyes twitched. 'How obnoxious...' they thought simultaneously.

"It wasn't really surprising." Aizawa whispered, looking over at Izuku. A smile hidden in his scarf.

"I thought you'd take longer." Pixie Bob chuckled. "To have figured out my awakened Earth Beasts so quickly and easily. You guys are good... especially," her expression turned sultry and pointed at Izuku. "You."

'Me?' Izuku blinked and pointed to himself.

"Your lack of hesitation and indecisiveness.. I take it that comes from your experiences you have acquired after being a pro?" she began to walk towards Izuku as she licked her lips. Her expression then turned a bit dramatic as she rushed Izuku with her arms flailing. "I call dibs on this kitten! I'll groom him myself!!" she said as she began spitting on Izuku.

The class were speechless at the sight of the woman spitting

"Uh Mandalay... Is she always like this?" Aizawa asked.

"It's gotten a lot worse lately ever since the Sports Festival. She's at the age to take a mate" the red-haired woman said. 'I mean who wouldn't? That boy is built like a Greek God, even I wou-' she cut herself off and shook her head.

Hearing what Mandalay had said, Izuku, who was desperately trying his best to cover his face, remembered where he heard her voice. If he wasn't mistaken, Pixie Bob was the woman who yelled "Marry me!" back in the Sports Festival.

That's when a thought came in his mind. "Speaking of mates..."

"Don't speak!!" Pixie Bob said as she placed her paw glove over Izuku's face.

Izuku continued talking. "I've been wondering for a while... Who's child is that?" he said as he pointed over at the boy wearing the red cap with yellow horns. As he pointed, he failed to notice the black and red tendrils of Blacklight swirling as it soaked Pixie Bob's saliva.

Mandalay looked behind her and saw who Izuku was pointing at. "Oh, no, that's my nephew. Kota! Come and say hi, you're going to be living with them for the next week." she waved the boy, now known as Kota, to come closer. But the boy didn't move or make any attempt to do so and continued to stare at the hero students with a frown on his face.

Being able to escape Pixie Bob's grasp, Izuku walked towards Kota. Smiling, he lowered himself a bit and reached out his hand to the boy. "Uh, hey! My name's Izuku Midoriya, I'm studying Hero Studies at UA High. Nice to meet you-" the rest of his words were cut off when the boy punched him in the family jewels.

The rest of the boys, even Aizawa, flinched and unconsciously touched their own family jewels. The girls were baffled at what had just transpired.

Iida was about to confront the boy for punching Izuku in the nuts, when he noticed that Izuku didn't even look hurt. Blinking in surprise, he looked over at Izuku and asked. "Midoriya? Are you okay?"

Izuku just blinked and turned to Iida. "Uhhh yeah."

Despite Izuku's reassurance, Iida confronted the boy. "You! The nephew! Get back here and apologize to Midoriya!"

"I'm not going to fuck around with a bunch of losers who want to grow up to be corny ass heroes." Kota said, not even looking back and ignoring Mandalay's calls.

"Fuck around! How old are you!!?" the spectacled teen called out.

Katsuki snorted in amusement. "Huh, kid's got spunk." he said with an amused smirk.

"Reminds you of yourself?" Shoto and Shinso said simultaneously.

"THE FUCK DID YOU TWO EMOS SAY?!" he yelled out to the two.

"Relax. It was a joke." Todoroki said.

"Or was it?" Shinso smirked.

"Guys. It's alright. I'm fine." Izuku reassured Iida and the rest of his classmates.

"H-how are you still standing?" Ochako said, walking towards him.

They were confused when Izuku suddenly laughed. "You guys always forget that I have Shock Nullification." he said, causing a wave of understanding nods coming from his classmates.

"Shock Nullification? Eraser, I thought his quirk was Blacklight?" Mandalay asked.

"It's complicated." he just said, which didn't really answer her question but just shrugged. "Anyway, enough chit chat, go and get your luggage on the bus. Once you've settled into your rooms, grab dinner in the dining hall. After that, take a bath, kick back and unwind. The real deal starts tomorrow, roll out." he said before walking into the base.

The students after saying "yes sir!" They turned away and began walking to the bus. They were still worried about Izuku but he insisted that he was fine and went to the bus to fetch their stuff.

As they did that, Izuku couldn't help but look back to the base. He was something in Kota that he knew very well. Pain. The boy was in so much pain. He doesn't know what caused that pain but he knows that it was there.

And being a hero, he couldn't help but feel the urge to help the boy endure and move on from what's causing him that pain.

His train of thought was cut off when a wave of unfamiliar memories entered his mind. 'You have got to be kidding me?'

----------

Chapter end! Thoughts?

Forest Training Camp Arc! Izuku to continue the Todoroki Bloodline? Mei returns! Pixie Bob's quirk copied? Shock Nullification vs Nut Shot? This was a very fun chapter to write!

Next chapter, Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns. And soon, Chapter 32. Camp Chaos! & Chapter 33. Revenge and Abduction!

That's all!! Byeeeee!!

Dummy out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
42.5K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
46.9K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
57.2K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...