The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

YN LN Bio
The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Hidden Enemy
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

The Battle Of Christophsis

149 6 0
By hunter5241

 (Narrating)

"A galaxy divided!Striking swiftly after the battle of Genosis, count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of it's clone army. With few clones available, the jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the outer rim as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's separatists. while the jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, jabba puts out a call to help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer. 

(3rd Pov)

On the planet coruscant in a tower Chancellor palpatine and jedi masters's Mace Window,  Luminarar, and Plo Koon are in front of a hollowgram of Jabba The hutt as his Droid TC-70 speaks.

TC-70: Jabba requests that anyone who can help us find his kidnapped son send any information they have immediately. 

Palpatine: We must help jabba. This is the opportunity we've been looking for. The jedi must rescue Jabba's son. 

Mace: I don't like it, dealing with that criminal scum. This is a dark day for the republic. 

Palpatine: I agree, my friend, but what choice do we have? The Hutts control the outer rim, and we'll need their space lanes in order to move our troops. 

Mace: There is more to this kidnapping than it seems. 

Palpatine: Then you must send as many jedi as you can.

Mace: Impossible, chancellor. The droid General Grievous has our forces spread thin. The only Jedi we can spare are Skywalker and Kenobi and their friend "The Cyber Samurai." Who, we need to meet afterwards. They just captured the planet Christophsis. 

Palpatine: Then Contact them immediately. 

In another part of space republic cruisers are at a medical station as ships dock in as in a Cruiser control center admiral Yularen is talking with a officer as he walks away and Yularen continues walking until he is in front of a hologram table as a short figure with a cane named Yoda is With Mace Window as Mace speaks.

Mace: We need to make contact with General Kenobi. 

Admiral Yularen: We've been unable to reach him. It could be a solar storm, or they're rebooting their communication system. I'm sure the blackout is temporary. 

Yoda: A messenger, we are sending, with important orders for General Kenobi. 

Mace: See to it that she gets there as fast as possible. 

Admiral Yularen: Yes sir. As soon as we load relief supplies. 

Yoda: No time, there is. Immediately, the messenger must go. 

Admiral Yularen: I understand sir. I will personality take an unloaded ship to drop her off,  then return to pick up reinforcements. 

*Christophsis*

Currently on Christophsis Clone Troopers who are using debris as are blasting at droids as R2-D2 rolls away as Anakin runs up and and see Super Battle Droids and Octuptarra Tri-droid as he looks behind him and yells.

Anakin: They're back!

Obi-Wan: I told you this victory was too easy. We never should have sent the ship back for supplies.

Anakin: It wasn't my idea to send the ship back. By the way, where YN?

Obi-Wan: *Points up* Up there.

They look and see YN on top of debris on his knees meditation as blaster bolts fly past his head and Anakin yells.

Anakin: Hey, come down and help us!

Obi-Wan: I don't think he wants to be disturbed.

Anakin: Yeah, while he's mediating, there are a thousand droids walking there way here.

Obi-Wan: True. YN! We could really use your help right about now!

Up on the debris while YN is meditating on he speaks in his Japanese language as blaster bolts continue to fly past him. 

YN: 黙れ。静かに瞑想することさえできないの?、まあ、仕方ない、他の人たちに加わったほうがいい(Shut up. I can't even meditate in peace?, Well, It cant be helped, Better join the others.)

He gets up and puts murasama on his hip as he jumps and lands next to Obi-Wan and Anakin as he says.

YN: Ready for battle.

Obi-Wan: Good. *To clones* All right, men. second wave incoming.

Anakin: Rex, you and your men follow me.

Obi-Wan: Cody, battle positions!

Cody: Up to the front!

They move in as YN's helmet forms up and he draws murasama and runs up towards the front deflecting blaster bolts as he makes it and begins to slice any droid in his way as the troopers take their positions and open fire as all the way to the back of the city 4 cannons are seen firing. 

R2 who rolls to the cannon get his head piece rubbed by a clone trooper as on the battlefield droids are getting destroyed from the artillery strikes as YN is slicing any droid in his path as he sheath murasama and as it glows red and he draws it reinstalling many red slashes that slice many B-1 and Super Battle Droids to pieces. 

Obi-Wan kenobi who is deflecting blaster bolts and Commander Cody who is blasting the droids speaks to him.

Cody: Skywalker should have attacked by now.

Obi-Wan: Don't worry! He knows the plan!

Up top Anakin, Rex and some clone troopers are up high with jet packs on as Rex Speaks to anakin.

Rex: What's our plan of attack, sir?

Anakin: Follow me.

He then back flips and lands on one of the tower droids as the others follow suit and fly as they free fall and fly again to soften their landing as they open fire on the tower droid as the third on aims and shoots at Anakin who deflects the bolts as Obi-Wan raises his lightsaber while saying.

Obi-Wan: Come on men! 

The clone troopers charge while firing as some get shot and the stop in front of the droid army and fire everything as a running trooper's gun is shot as he punches a droids on to hold his and screams before getting shot as the clones continue fighting as Obi-Wan slices droids along with YN as Commander Cody hits a few droids with his blaster as he shoots and anakin continues to deflect the tower droids blaster bolts as he jumps and lands on the cannon of the tower he's on as the tower spins and the bolts he deflects hit the tower as it explodes and he jumps off and lands on another tower as the droids and clones continue to fire at each other as the artillery guns fire as on the battlefield YN slices a super battle droid in half, another he slice the arm and slice the droid in 2 as the last one he stabs murasama through the power source before kicking it and he sees anakin on the last spider tower as Rex and the another take down the other one and Anakin jumps and slices the side of the tower as he slices a B1 as he with Obi-Wan as he speak to him while deflecting blaster bolts. 

Anakin: we're gonna need reinforcements.

Obi-Wan: We haven't been able to get through to the admiral. 

Where the separatists tanks are they continue to fire as the artillery guns destroy a few and YN jump up and slices of the barrels of a tank off and the slice the tank on the slide as it explodes he jumps and slice another in half a sit explodes, and more around him explode and fall on there sides as in one of the tank a general named Whorm Loathsom speaks to one of his droids on a hologram. 

Whorm: Why are we stopping?

Droid: We cannot get past their cannons sir.

Whorm: Cannons? This will never do. We must pull back and set up our deflector shields. *To Droids* Turn the troops around! 

A tank explodes next to him as he ducks and closes his tank hatch as a commander droid hears the order and says.

Commander Droid: Retreat! Retreat! 

B1-Battle Droids: Roger, Roger. Roger, Roger. 

They start falling back as YN Sheath murasama and Anakin Says.

Anakin: They're pulling back. 

A shuttle arrives as it flies before it starts to land as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: Looks like help has arrived. 

R2-D2: *Beeps*

(YN Pov)

I'm with Obi-wan and Anakin as they are walking to the shuttle as many of the clones are walking slow from injured and getting medical attention Obi-Wan says.

Obi-Wan: Our cruiser must be back.  

YN: About damn time.

Anakin: Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements. 

Obi-Wan: Then it looks like our problems are solved. Fresh troops, new supplies, and perhaps they brought my new padawan with them.

It took me a while to know what a padawn is, but it's an apprentice to the high ranking jedi like Anakin and Obi-Wan or the other jedi they've told me about as Anakin says.

Anakin: You really think it's a good idea to bring a padawan learner into all this?

Obi-Wan: I Spoke to master Yoda about it. You should put in a request for one. You'd make a good teacher. 

Anakin: *Chuckling* No, thanks.

Obi-Wan: Anakin, teaching is a privilege. And it's part of a jedi's responsibility to help train the next generation. 

Anakin: A padawan would just slow me down. 

The shuttle hatch opens and walks out a 14 year old girl with orange skin blue and white stripped dreads with a lightsaber on her side as i say.

YN: A child? What the hell's a child doing here?

Anakin: And who are you supposed to be?

Girl: I'm Ahsoka. Master Yoda sent me. I was told to tell the three of you that you must get back to the jedi temple immediately. There's an emergency. 

Anakin: Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here. 

YN: He's right kid. our communications have been down and we don't know when the droids will be back for round 3. 

Ahsoka: Master Yoda hadn't heard from you so he sent me to deliver the message. 

Anakin: *Sigh* Oh great. They don't even know we're in trouble. 

Ahsoka: Maybe you can relay a signal through the cruiser that just drooped me off.

YN: That sounds like a good idea. But, i still have questions on why there is a child here.

Ahsoka: What? Am i not old enough.

YN: Yes, and you shouldn't be on a battlefield nor sent as a messenger. *Sigh and looks at Obi-Wan and Anakin* We will talk later about this, right now we need to focus on finishing this battle. 

We art at a hologram table as our force are space are under attack as a naval officer is speaking to us.

Naval Officer: We're under attack by Separatists warships, but i'll try to make contact with the Jedi temple for you. Stand by.

We then wait as a figure that's small and holding a cane who i assume is Yoda as he speaks.

Yoda: Master Kenobi, glad Ashoka found you, I am. *Sees me* You, the Cyber Samurai, I've heard about?

My helmet deforms as i bow a little while saying.

YN: YN LN but people know me better as the cyber samurai. 

Yoda: To meet you in person, I await.

Obi-Wan: Master Yoda, we are trapped here, and vastly outnumbered. We are in no position to go anywhere or do anything. Our support ships have all been destroyed. 

Yoda: Send reinforcements to you, we will. 

The transmission starts to static as Yoda's hologram disappears as Obi-Wan says.

Obi-Wan: Master Yoda? Master Yoda? 

The naval officer appear's as he speaks to us.

Naval Officer: We've lost the transmission sir. 

Another Naval officer walks in as he says.

Naval Officer 2: We have to leave orbit immediately. More enemy ships have just arrived. 

Naval Officer: We'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

The hologram turns off as i sigh while rubbing my temples while saying.

YN: Great. 

Anakin: Well, i guess we'll have to hold out a little.

YN: We have many that are wounded, and we have no idea what the enemy's gonna throw at us next. 

Obi-Wan: True. *To Ashoka* My apologies, young one. It's time for a proper introduction. 

Ashoka: I'm the new padawan learner. I'm Ashoka Tano. 

Obi-Wan: I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, your new master. 

Ashoka: I'm at your service, Master kenobi, but i'm afraid I've actually been assigned to Master Skywalker.   

Anakin is shocked as he starts saying.

Anakin: What? No, no, no. There must be some mistake. *Points to Obi-Wan* He's the one who wanted the padawan. 

Ashoka: No, Master Yoda was very specific. I'm assigned to Anakin Skywalker, and he is to supervise my Jedi training. 

Me and Obi-Wan smirk at Anakin as he stutters while saying.

Anakin: But that doesn't make any sense.

YN: Sort it put later. 

Obi-Wan: He's right, it wont be long before those droids figure out a way around our cannons. 

Anakin: I'll check on Rex in the lookout post. 

YN: I'll join as well. 

Obi-Wan: You'd better take her with you. 

We then walk to the outpost where I see Rex make a hand sign to another group as we walk up as Anakin Says.

Anakin: What's the status, Rex?

Rex: Quiet for now, sir. They're gearing up for another assault. *Sees Ashoka:* who's the youngling?

Ashoka: I'm Master Skywalker's padawan. The name's Ashoka Tano.

Rex raises an eyebrow before looking at anakin and says.

Rex: Sir, I thought you said you'd never have a padawan. 

Anakin: There's been a mix-up. The youngling isn't with me. 

Ashoka: Stop calling me that! You're stuck with me, Skyguy.

After she said that, Me, Rex and most of the troopers laugh as Anakin doesn't look amused as he looks at Ashoka and says.

Anakin: What did you just call me? Don't get snippy with me, little one. You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a padawan. 

YN: I agree, you look way too young.

Ashoka: Well, maybe i'm not, but Master Yoda thinks i am. 

Anakin: Well, you're not with master Yoda now. So, if you're ready, you better start proving it. Captain Rex and YN will show you how a little respect can go a long way. 

Me and Rex look at each other as I say.

YN: How am I involved in this?

Anakin: Cause you have a lot of respect, and I think you and REX could teach that to ashoka, right?

Rex: *Sputters* Right. Come on youngling.

Ashoka: Padawan.

We were walking behind the cannons as Ashoka spoke. 

Ashoka: Have you thought about moving the line back, captain? They'd have better cover that way.

Rex: That's for the suggestion, but general Skywalker thinks they're fine where they are. 

Ashoka: So, if you're a captain and i'm a Jedi, then, technically, i outrank you, right?

Rex: In my book, experience outranks everything and YN has a lot of experience. 

Ashoka: Well, if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some. 

I rub her head as I say.

YN: You will soon kid. The hell is that?

They look and we see  a large red sphere that continues growing as i form my helmet and see the droid army marching as Rex says.

Rex: Not good. They've got an energy shield. That's gonna make things damn near impossible.

YN: Well Ashoka, you wanted experience, you got it. 

We were preparing for battle as we are around a hologram table trying to find where the shield generator is as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: They're slowly increasing the diameter, and keeping it just ahead of their troops.

YN: Guess we put too much heat on them with the cannon that they decided to use a shield generator. And they have the advantage, cause our heavy cannons are gonna be useless. 

Obi-Wan: As they get closer, I suppose we could try to draw them into the buildings. That might level the playing field a bit. 

Ashoka: If that shields gonna be such a problem, why don't we just take it out? 

YN: I agree, but you're talking about fighting your way through an army of droids which  could probably do, but it'll take a while to sneak past them. 

Anakin: Well someone has to get to that shield generator and destroy it. That's the key. 

Obi-Wan: Right, then. Maybe you two can tiptoe through the enemy lines and solve this particular problem together.

Ashoka: Can do, Master Kenobi. 

Anakin: I'll decide what we do. 

YN: while your after the sheild generator, Me, Kenobi and Rex might be able to engage them in one of the buildings, giving you two time to sneak past the army. 

Rex: They won't have much time. The droids far outnumber us, so our ability to street fight is limited without the use of heavy cannons. They will march forward under the protection of their shield until they are on top of our cannons, then they'll blow them away.  

YN: I handle most of the army up close and personal. Your troops fire from a distance, I trust you two have a way of slipping past the droid army?

Ashoka: We'll figure out a way. *To Anakin* Come on, master, let's go. 

They walk as I hear Anakin Speak to Ashoka.

Anakin: If we survive this, snips, you and I are gonna have a talk.

They walk away as I hear Rex Say.

Rex: They make quite a pair, don't they, sirs? You think they have a chance.

YN: They better. If the droids destroy our cannons then we ain't getting out of here.  

A hour later we are using the heavy cannons to try and penetrate the shield as the cannons fire at full power and i use my sensors to the the droid army marching as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: That shield is certainly putting a crimp in my day.

Rex: it's no use, sir! Even at full power the cannon doesn't affect it.

YN: Well it was worth it, captain, have the men fall back. 

We fell back as we are behind a destroyed building as i see the shield go over us as Obi-wan says.

Obi-Wan: We're inside the shield. Just stay away from those tanks. *Activates Lightsaber*

I see one of the towers begin to fire as Me and Obi-Wan jump and he stabs a super battle droid  before slicing it and i slice 2 battle droids and stab another, as troopers zip line down while shooting hitting a few droids as the other begin to fire at the droid army as I slash a group of super battle droids and I uses Murasama to deflect the blaster bolts and I see the droid tower fire at me as I jumps high in the air and I sheath Murasama as it glows bright red before I spin and draw Murasama realizing a large red slash that slices the tower droid and destroys a few droids as he lands crushing a B1-battle droid as i barrel roll and get as i see B-1's and super battle droids as i begin to slice through them as many of them and i fall back as i take cover with Rex and Obi-Wan as he speaks.

Obi-Wan: You looked like you were having fun. 

YN: That is almost at the heavy cannons. 

Rex: We're not gonna be able to stop them sir. 

Obi-Wan: Move your troops back to the heavy cannons. Do everything you can to protect them. I'll delay the droids.

YN: I'm making my way to Anakin and Ashoka, see what the hold up is.

Obi-Wan: All right, but be careful. 

I nod as i jump out while slicing any droid in my path as i run to where the generator is and i see Anakin and Ashoka climb up as i jump behind them and they look at me as Anakin speaks to me.

Anakin: YN? What are you doing here?

YN: The Droid army is closing in fast on kenobi and the troops, they're nearing the heavy cannons. We have to hurry.

They nod as we begin to run towards the generator as we take cover and anakin speaks to ashoka.

Anakin: Stay close. We gotta be careful. 

Ashoka has other plans as she runs forward while saying.

Ashoka: Come on!

YN: Wait!

Ashoka: Why? Were almost there. It's right...

She trips over some antenna and droids pop out of the ground and surround her as i yell.

YN: I said to wait!

Anakin: *Activates lightsaber* Forget about the droids! Set those charges!

He slices a few droids and i slice one in half and i see one behind ashoka as i jump and slash it as another appears behind her and she draws her lightsaber in a reverse grip form as she slashes it's head as it rolls and hits more antenna's as more rise up and surround anakin as ashoka says.

Ashoka: Sorry!

Anakin: Whose side are you on, anyway?

Ashoka: Setting the charges.

She begin to set the charges as i jump down and slash one of the droid's cannons off and then slice it in half as another i slide under it and jump as I bring murasama down and slash it in half as i deflect blaster bolts from another and slash both it's cannons and its body as it falls and me and Anakin are surrounded as we deflect blaster bolts as anakin yells.

Anakin: We could use some help!  

Ashoka: Skyguy! YN! Don't move! 

She raises her hands and me and Anakin keep deflecting the blaster bolts as a droid falls and i hear something crumble and look behind and see a piece of the building falling as i say.

YN: Anakin.

Anakin: What? *Looks behind* No, no, no! 

It falls as me and anakin duck together and it falls but doesn't crushes us as we get up and see ashoka run to us as i sheath Murasama and Anakin grunts while saying.

Anakin: You could've gotten us killed!

Ashoka: I know what i'm doing. 

Anakin: We had everything under control.

Ashoka: I saved both your lives. 

He walks past her as i pat her shoulder while saying.

YN: Thanks for the save soka.

She just smiles as anakin turns around while saying.

Anakin: Did you get the charges set?

Ashoka: Yes. 

Anakin: Then what are you waiting for?

She presses the button on her wrist as the shield generator explodes as i see the shield come down as i see Ashoka sit on a piece of debris with a sorta sad look as Anakin sits next to her before speaking to her.

Anakin: Your reckless, little one. You never would have made it as Obi-Wan's Padawan. But you might make it as mine. 

I then see her smile as my mask deforms as i smile as anakin says.

Anakin: Come on. 

We then get up as i grab the bag and ashoka gets up as we walk as republic gunships arrive. 

The doors open and we see Captain Rex and a trooper as we get on and he says.

Rex: Great job, General Skywalker. YN. You too kid.

We fly through the city as i see a ship parked as many clone troopers are marching out along with At-TE walkers and on the ground i see Obi-Wan and a little green person as we land and I look at Rex and Say.

YN: Thanks for the lift Rex. 

Rex: Anytime, sir.

We walk towards Obi-Wan and who i assume it Yoda as Anakin speaks.

Anakin: Master Obi-Wan. Master Yoda. 

Yoda: Trouble, you have, with your new Padawan, I hear. 

Anakin and Ashoka look at each other as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: I was explaining the situation to Master Yoda. 

Anakin: Really? 

Yoda: If not ready for a Padawan, you are, then perhaps, Obi-Wan, we can

Anakin: No, wait a minute. I admit Ashoka is a little rough around the edges. But with a great deal of training, and patience, she might amount to something. 

Yoda: Hmm. *Sees YN* Mister YN Glad to meet you, in person, I am.

YN: The Honor is mine master Yoda. 

Yoda: Hmm. To teth, you will go with, Master Skywalker, and his padawn. 

Anakin: Teth? That's wild space. The droid army isn't even in that sector. 

Yoda: Kidnapped, Jabba the Hutt's son has been. 

Anakin: You want us to rescue Jabba's son?

YN: Who is Jabba.

Anakin: They're a criminal clan that rules the outer rim.

YN: Criminals? Yeah, here's the thing, i kill criminals, not help them.

Obi-Wan: YN, we'll need the Hutt's allegiance to give us an advantage over dooku.

YN: I won't do it. They're criminals, and i have killed many criminals in this world. I thought you Jedi were meant to keep the peace. *Scoffs* Guess i was wrong. 

I then walk away towards the gunship as i clench Murasama at the thought of the Republic making a deal with a Criminal group as i get on the Gunship and Sit down as i close my eyes and begin to meditate as i feel the gunship move as we begin to fly. 

A/N: I am so sooorrrryyyyy for the long wait, but it's started, the clone wars movie has started and after we'll move on towards the series and i'm posting a Twlight story and I have a quick question, I have 2 Clone Wars story idea's, one for Afro Samurai and inquisitor if you love this story very much, put a vote on which one i should post first, and you have request please comment them, and as always, have a nice day/Night. 4489 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
193K 7.3K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...
3.2K 70 12
Commander Crucible, a Arc Trooper in the Galactic Republic, finds out a secret hidden by his subconscious. What will he do now that he knows? Find o...
1.4K 12 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...