Shades Of Love ( Completed )

By msjasly

If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 38

2.8K 513 173
By msjasly

Recap: Veera encourage Kanmani to train the women in the apartment. Later they talk to Arul and Ranga.

*******************

The next day Veera and Kanmani arrived at the park of the apartment and saw the women were ready for the training. Kanmani smiled at them and greeted them all. Veera excused from them and decided to go on a walk since he didn't want to interfere in their training session.

Kanmani was dressed in a track suit and she started with a introduction about initial warm ups. Half way through the training she heard a few men teasing the women and she glared at them.

Kanmani: Have some shame. You have woman at your home too. Better leave before I give a demo of my skills.

Man1: What quality to you have to train these woman ? Our association treasurer Kumar is a gold medalist in Silambam so don't brag about your skills here before us.

Kanmani: I don't have time for your bullshits. Better get lost or I won't be just talking like you.

Kumar: Hey girl, where are you from and who gave you permission to start training here ? Did you get permission from the association ?

Man1: Kumar, she is that Veera's wife. He just left to the park on the other side.

Kumar: Ohh, Veera's wife ? but he doesn't have a spine to talk to anyone here but look here his wife is acting as if she is a warrior. So Mrs. Veera how about you show you skills to us ? 

Kanmani: Are you not happy that you have a face without any injury ?

Kumar: So confident ? How about you fight with me and if you win then I will do anything you say but if I will ?

Man1: She will fall at your feet and apologize. Will that be ok ?

Kumar: That is usual one but I thought I could ask something else like a hug or a kiss. Its ok, let her apologize this time.

Out of nowhere Veera punched his face and Kumar fell on the floor.

Veera: I have warned you already but still you don't seem to have learnt your lesson. 

Kumar: Idiot, how dare you raise your hand on me ? If you can't see your wife falling at my feet then why don't you fight me ?

Veera gritted his teeth and took the silambam stick from Kanmani.

Kanmani: Veera, no no.. please stop it. I will fight him Veera. Please don't this and get in trouble Veera. I will handle him.

Kumar: Listen to your wife Veera. You still have time to back off and let her fight me. I promise not to hurt any important places on her body.

Veera: Will you speak with the stick or only your mouth ?

Veera removed his shirt and passed it to Kanmani before he came forward holding the stick in his hand. Kumar's friend rushed to his home and returned with the stick and passed it to Kumar.

Kanmani was cursing herself for being the cause of all the problem. She was scared and her body was trembling in fear for Veera and his safety but everything around her froze and turned out of focus the moment she saw Veera taking his stance swirling the stick to offer his respect to the stick. She was taken back when he turned to her and gave her a wink.

She saw Kumar taking his stand and everything happened in a lightning speed. In less than a minute Kumar's stick was in Veera's hand and Kumar was lying on the floor with a busted lips. Kanmani closed her mouth with her palms looking at Veera who had a smirk directed towards the men and Kumar.

Suddenly they heard a few children scream and everyone rushed to them. Everyone saw a huge snake sneaking beneath some bricks.

Veera: Kanmani, get a stick and inform someone to get a sack bag.

Kanmani nodded her head and soon she returned with a stick in her hand. Veera removed the bricks one by one holding the stick and when they saw the snake Kanmani pressed its tail with her foot and Veera placed the stick on its head pressing to the ground. He crouched and picked the snake holding its head. 

People gasped and squealed to see the huge snake hanging down from Veera's hold. Kanmani announced the type of snake and causally traced its body

Kanmani: Its should be 7 ft Veera.

Veera showed the snake to Kumar who took many steps back in fear.

Veera: Mr. Kumar, I don't think you will be brave enough like my wife even after you have seven births. 

Kanmani held the bag and Veera dropped the snake in it and tied it safe. They all heard sirens and a police jeep stopped by the park. Veera turned to Kumar and his friends.

Veera: Don't estimate a book by its cover and more than that learn to respect woman. I called the police even before you called for the fight between us. Now go and have a good time in prison.

Kanmani: Let this not be a complaint filed from a single person Veera. Let all the woman come forward and do it for everyone's sake. Standing for themselves is what every woman should learn before their wish to get trained in self defence.

Woman came forward and registered the complaint against Kumar and his friends. Police arrested Kumar and his friends and the Inspector thanked Veera for his acts. They also called the fire service and they soon collected the snake which was taken to the snake park.

All the men and woman praised Veera and Kanmani for their brave act. Later the couple returned home and Kanmani immediately rushed to their bedroom and locked the door. Veera was puzzled on her behaviour and sat on the couch looking at the closed door.

Veera: Here I thought she will be happy and may be reward me with some kisses after seeing my performance but madam has just locked herself in the room. God knows what is running in her mind now. What if she is mad that I hid from her that I m trained in martial arts ? Veera you are in trouble.

In the room Kanmani called her father and pacing in the room impatiently for him to answer. As soon Ranga answered she didn't let him to exchange any greetings and jumped direct to her question.

Kanmani: Appa, you said that among all the students you have trained only two turned out to the best forever. One is Ishwar brother. Who is the other ?

Ranga chuckled at her question and Kanmani made a frustrated sigh.

Kanmani: Appa, please tell me. Here I was thinking or may be assumed that it was me but today I know it is not me. I wanted to hear from you.

Ranga: Veera.... Veera is my other student who got trained in all martial arts from me. None could beat him in any form of fight. Ishwar and Veera are masters themselves. 

Kanmani cut the call and opened the door looking for Veera. She saw him pacing in the hall biting his nails.

Kanmani: Veera, why did you not let me know that you got trained from appa ? 

Veera: Bunny baby, please don't be mad at me. We have too much in our plate and don't add this to it. Let me explain you. Come here sit down.

He made her sit on the couch and sat next to her holding her hands.

Veera: You know my mother doesn't like me involving in fights even before appa was dead so I used to get trained secretly from Ranga uncle. Me and Ishwar used to train together and often we had one on one fights together and even against uncle. Appa used to watch us train and he used to encourage us a lot. Even after we returned to Chennai I never stopped my practice. I wanted to reveal it to you at the right time but it happened today in an unexpected way. But tell me are you not happy about this ? I may not be an expert like you but I have a little knowledge.

Kanmani: Are you serious Veera ? A little knowledge ? Unbelievable. You are a master Veera. My husband is a master.

She squealed and hugged him with a force and Veera stumbled falling on his back with Kanmani above him.

Veera: I like this position. How about we try this and later we shall go out to have dinner outside?

Kanmani: How about we have dinner first and try this position later ?

Veera: I m always ready bunny baby but how about a teaser before main picture.

He pulled her closer and started kissing her and Kanmani reciprocated the kiss happily moaning into his mouth while his hands sneaked inside her T shirt groping her bosom. They ended up in the bed room with their clothes kissing the floor already from the hall to the bedroom.

Veera stood by the foot of the bed holding Kanmani on the edge of the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist. He was thrusting inside her and Kanmani's arms were wound around his neck.

Veera: God, I missed making love to you bunny baby. I missed looking at this beautiful body glistening with sweat and withering under me. 

Kanmani: I thought you wanted me on top of you.

Veera: Ofcourse for the next round you ride me. Now let me enjoy the feel of us together and connected in every way.

Soon he came grunting and shooting his seed inside her. A few minutes later Kanmani was top of him and he held her hips helping her to ride him. Kanmani's hair and bosoms bounced  as she rode him. Veera felt over the pleasure coursing through his veins. She moaned throwing her head back and he grunted groping her bosoms. 

They laid cuddling soon after they were exhausted and Veera caressed her back kissing her hair.

Kanmani: Veera, what if Mathi aunty get to know about today's incidents ? 

Veera: I will handle her. You just don't get anything into your head and stay relaxed.

Kanmani: Fine but I m hungry. You changed all the plans Veera.

Veera stopped stroking her back and got down from the bed wrapping a towel around his waist. He walked out of room and returned with his mobile and joined her in bed.

Veera: Lets order now and tomorrow sure I will take you out. Lets go watch movie and have dinner.

Once they ordered dinner he carried her to the bathroom and they bathed together. Veera wore a shorts and waited in the hall and Kanmani joined him by the time the food was delivered. Before they retired to sleep Veera received a call from his manager to report for a meeting the next day.

Veera: Kanmani, I have an emergency team meet tomorrow so will you manage for half day alone ? 

Kanmani: I m not a kid Veera. I can take care of myself so don't bother about me staying alone.

Veera: But I will keep my promise to take you for movie and dinner.

Kanmani nodded her head and they retired to sleep. 

Next day Kanmani prepared breakfast for Veera and soon he left for office giving her instructions to be safe. Once Veera left, Kanmani locked the door and sat on the couch to watch TV.

She was bored watching so she decided to cook lunch for Veera as he had promised to return by the time. She was busy cooking when the door bell rang and Kanmani rushed in excitement to welcome Veera but her excitement died on seeing Mathi at the doorstep with a scowl on her face. 

Mathi threw her bag and glared at Kanmani.

Mathi: Where is Veera ?

Kanmani: Gone to office for some meeting.

Mathi: What do you think of yourself Kanmani ? I just left for a day and you have changed my son into what I dread of. 

Kanmani: Aunty, I did not change him. And if you are here after knowing what happened yesterday then you should always know that such changes doesn't happen over a night. He had them in his blood and even I was surprised to know that he is master in martial arts.

Mathi: Why do you have to train the women ? If you had not done that then nothing would have yesterday. I did a mistake by leaving you both alone. 

Kanmani: Why do you blame me in everything that happens aunty ? Actually you should be happy that I m still keeping my promise to you. Imagine if I had broken my promise to you then your son won't be your son anymore. 

Mathi: So now you are threatening with breaking the promise is it ?

Kanmani: No, I m not. I won't break the promise because I respect my Manickam uncle a lot and he might be dead to you but for me he is still alive and watching you breaking the promise you made to him.

Mathi: What else are you expecting ? I should lose my son like how I lost my husband ? If he had not interfered in Singaram's business then he would have been alive today and I m not revealing anything about his death or the promise I made to him in his deathbed to Veera.

Kanmani: Don't say it was a death. Atleast not to me. You and me know the reality aunty.

Mathi: I agree with your words. Do you want Veera to be killed the same way your uncle was killed ? I will not let Veera to fight for anyone for the sake of the promise I made to my husband. I lost him and I will never lose Veera. I will do anything for that even if sending you back to village forever from my son's life so stay in your limits.

The door opened startling both of them and there stood Veera gritting his teeth and his fist clenched.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
258K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
74.7K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
15.4K 2K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...