๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ...

By Siya_Shyjesh

Izuku became a vigilante after he lost his mother in an accident. Staging his death and leaving the bakugo's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 30

254 14 9
By Siya_Shyjesh

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get the tape rollin')

-Day of internship-

-Aizawa POV-

The other Problem children had left for their internships and I am in the field as I wait for Akuna and Hitoshi to arrive. Not even a minute later, they arrive and run up to me which I am pretty sure that they are racing each other. I sigh as they finally reach where I am, laughing hard.

"I made it first! Eat that Toshi!"

"No way! I made it first!"

"Nope! I did!"

"Problem children, Are you both done now?"

They both look at me sheepishly and speak at the same time.

"Sorry Aizawa-Sensei/dad."

"It's fine, now let's begin."

I make them do a few warm up exercises to get them started but after that, I start to make it more intense. I teach them new fighting skills and techniques which Akuna was able to learn quite quickly but I wouldn't say the same about Toshi just yet. But he is getting there. I think Akuna is still holding back a lot.

"Akuna, remember that this internship is for you all to learn and I won't be able to figure out how much you know if you don't use your full potential."

"Alright Aizawa-Sensei."

He nods and I signal for another match to begin. They fight, blocks and punches going here and there but I could easily tell, Akuna had the upper hand. He defeated him easily and it was then end of the match.

"Good match problem Children. I can see a bit of improvement in the both of you."

"Thanks dad."

I nod at Toshi and he smiles back at me. I look at the time and notice that it was almost 5pm.

"I am going to end it here for today. We will continue this tomorrow."

Toshi nods and goes to the shower room to freshen up but Akuna does not go with him. Instead, he approaches me.

"Aizawa-Sensei? I would like to speak to you about something."

I can't help but have a feeling that something is wrong.

"What is it Problem child?"

"Actually, do you remember how lida's brother was hospitalized due to an incident with Stain?"

"Yes I do, what about it?"

"Well, I did a bit of research about Stain and I found out that Stain kills at least 5 heroes in a city before moving on to the next city. And.....well, he already killed 2 heroes in Hosu."

"That is true but what are you getting at Problem Child?"

"The thing is, Stain is still at Hosu and well.....lida is also in Hosu for his internship."

My mind finally clicks into what he was trying to say and I give him a nod.

"Don't worry, I will alert the respective heroes."

"Alright Sensei."

He smiles and heads for the shower room while I give out a long sigh. I call Hero Manual and tell him to look after lida and be with him at all times before I end the call. I guess that is done but, I can't help but have a feeling that something bad is going to happen tonight. Now, most of the time when I feel this instinct, it is right but if it is right, what is it that is going to happen?

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

I had finished showering and bade goodbye to both Aizawa and Toshi before heading back to my home and immediately changing to my vigilante costume. I have a feeling that lida was going to go after Stain and if he does, Stain may not have any other choice but to kill him as well or Despair may do something and god knows what he will do. I must stop lida before he gets to Stain and prevent anything else from happening over there.

After changing, I grab my knives and other weapons before leaving my warehouse and heading for Hosu. I jump from rooftop to rooftop, making sure that I am not being followed. Since there were still people who were working at this time, not many people were there outside. I continue through the city, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, as I search for any sign of lida or Stain. As I go by, I hear a shout.

"I finally found you Stain!"

Oh Shit! He found Stain. I immediately run towards where I heard the shout and look down the alley from the rooftop. I see Stain and lida, both in the same alley but lida was very much ready to get revenge for his brother. I decide to watch what happens and intervene if thinks are about to take turns for the worst.

"Oh, What is a hero in training like you doing here at this time?"

"Stain! You are going to pay for what you did to my brother!"

"Ahh I get it! You must be Ingenium's brother. Though, aren't hero's in training like you supposed to be training and not be trying to get revenge?"

"That is not your problem! Right now, only thing I want is revenge for my brother!"

I think it is my turn to come in. I jump down from the rooftop and land in front of both of them, surprising them both.

"Hello Stain and lida."

"Oh, I know who you are, you are that vigilante Shadow."

"You are right Stain and don't worry, I know what is happening."

"What do you-"

"Despair."

"Wait! How do you-"

"Not now Stain."

I turn to lida and walk up to him. He looks at me and prepares himself in case he needs to fight.

"lida, no need to worry, I am not here to fight, just to talk."

"What do you want?"

"lida, I know you are mad at Stain for hurting your brother but revenge is not the way you should go."

"But he-"

"lida, think about it. Would your brother like it if you did this? Do you think he would have wanted this?"

"I-"

"You are a hero in training and you are trying to become a hero so that you can save people. Revenge never helps. Look, just imagine everyone taking revenge because of something or the other. The whole world would be chaos. You see what I mean?"

He nods and bows down.

"I am very sorry Shadow and Stain. I let my anger get me. I ask you for forgiveness."

I look at Stain, who walks up to him and bows down to him as well, which surprises lida.

"I am sorry as well for hurting your brother. I understand why you would be angry. I am really sorry."

"It's fine Stain."

I smile at them and then look at lida.

"Are you going to be heading back to your headquarters?"

"Yes, and Thank you Shadow for showing me what I was doing wrong."

"Anytime, and Stain, we need to talk."

He nods and soon, lida leaves, leaving me and Stain alone in the alley.

"Would you like to talk somewhere private?"

"Yes please."

I nod and we silently go away from the alley. After jumping from rooftop to rooftop for 10 minutes, we stop at a rooftop that had less chances of anyone being there since this part was a crowded part of the city, meaning that the villains came at this part of the area a bit less. I had made sure that no was following us so all is good. I turn to wards Stain and smile at him even if it was covered by my mask.

"Stain, I am on your side and not Despair's. I just need some info that you could tell me about him that I don't know about."

He stays silent for a moment before replying.

"And how do I know that you are not lying?"

"I know about how Despair took All for One's power and is using it to force you to do bad stuff. I also know how bad you and the others want to get out of his grasp and I just want to help you guys."

He sighs and smile at me.

"You really are a true hero but none of us really know what to do. He is really powerful with All for One and I believe you know what it does as well right?"

"Yes I do. Don't worry Stain, I have some part of my plan figured out and Akuna did fill me up on everything."

"Oh, you know Akuna?"

"Yeah, I know him."

I don't say anything after that, not wanting to accidentally slip up. He nods and then sighs.

"I must get going or Despair is going to get suspicious so, until next time.....Shadow."

"Bye Stain."

He jumps down from the rooftop and into the alleyway below, disappearing into the darkness. I jump from rooftop to rooftop, deciding that I might as well start my patrol early today. The time passes by quickly as I patrol the city and soon enough, I sense someone behind me who I am all too familiar with.

"Hey Aizawa."

"Hello Problem Child, I usually don't see you this quickly as soon as I start my patrol. Did you start early today or something?"

"Yes I did, had some stuff to finish up."

He walks up beside me, still looking ahead to the city down below.

"Problem child......please do take care of yourself too."

I smile within my mask and nod.

"I will dadzawa, don't worry."

He turns around and looks at me in surprise as realization hits me. Shit! I accidentally said Dadzawa instead of Aizawa!

"Did you just.....call me Dadzawa?"

I sheepishly scratch my neck as my checks gored with embarrassment.

"Yeah sorry, it's just that, you are like a father figure that I never had. Sorry I-"

"It's fine Problem child, I like it."

His scarf was covering his mouth but I could understand through his eyes that he was smiling. I smile back at him and we stay silent for some time but it was not awkward. I break the silence and grin at him with a question in mind.

"Have you figured out who I could be yet?"

He sighs and shakes his head.

"Not really though now, we have some ideas. We also asked Akuna for some clues which did kind of help us."

"Oh, you spoke to Akuna? Well, that's fine. Anyways, do you want a new clue?"

"Yes."

I sigh and close my eyes as I think of the perfect clue when suddenly, I get the perfect clue to give them.

"Alright, the next clue is that, I had participated in the sports festival and I did pass the first round."

"Wait, what about the second round?"

I grin at him and chuckle.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out."

He sighs and shakes his head.

"Really problem child?"

"Yup! Now I gotta go, Bye Aizawa!"

"Wait-..."

I get off the rooftop and jump down the alley, making one last round to make sure everything is fine and I head back to my home, once I am certain that I am not being followed. I get into my warehouse and go inside my home through the other entrance. I get changed out of my vigilante costume and after a shower, I am at my desk with a cup of coffee and my laptop on as I do some research work.

-Time Skip to Next day-

-Aizawa POV-

I am heading to Nezu's office right now since he seemed to have some news after I updated him with last night's developments. I reach his office and knock on the door before entering.

"Ah hello Aizawa, I am glad that you could make it on time."

"What did you call me for Nezu?"

"You had said that he mentioned about passing the first round in the sports festival but he wouldn't say if he did pass second round, am I right?"

"Yes, that is true."

"I have a gut feeling that he may be in hero course and not in the support course. He has really good fighting skills and I believe that he is most likely to be in the hero course."

"So the support course is out?"

"It is still an option but not the most likely one. Right now, we must put more focus on the hero courses."

I sigh as I think of all the hero courses.

"That is going to still be hard since there are two hero courses."

"Oh dear Aizawa, don't you see?"

I shake my head as nothing seems to make sense right now.

"Aizawa, normally a person would try to make themselves less strong so that they won't be suspected to most likely to be a vigilante. But, what our vigilante is most likely doing is using their original strength, thinking that we may not look at the strong ones as we may think about the previous theory which I just mentioned."

I nod as all the info processes through my head.

"So we just keep a closer watch on Class 1A and 1B?"

"Not exactly Aizawa, more like the participants who passed the second round as well."

I nod and then that's when realization hits me.

"So you mean that........Shadow is most likely to be in Class 1A!?"

"Yes."

(A/N- hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I am thankful to everyone who has been reading my book and to those who chose to follow me^^ I almost can't believe that we reached 24 followers and it's just been 5 months since I first got an account in Wattpad. Thanks to everyone for the huge support! I hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(2320 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
124K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...
603K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
141K 4.4K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...