The Cat's Grimoire || 2024 ONC

By mini-mothra

Felicette, a charming and curious black cat, serves as a familiar to a young and kind-hearted witch named Lil... More

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20
Entry 21
Entry 22
Entry 23
Entry 24
Entry 25
Entry 26
Entry 27
Entry 28
Felicette's Letter
Entry 29
Entry 30
Entry 31
Entry 32

Author's Note/ Before You Read

40 3 0
By mini-mothra

First of all, a big thank you for reading my story! This is the first story I will publish here, and I'm super excited! This is an ONC 2024 submission, but I hope it's enjoyable for anyone who reads it! 

The first couple of chapters may seem a bit random. This is the diary of a cat, and this was intentional; I wanted it to feel like she was figuring out how to put her feelings down before we got deeper into the story. 

PLEASE feel free to criticize, give advice, or ask any questions! 

Enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 163 14
Straight out of uni, Lynn is glad to have secured a job as a replacement in a library. But soon she finds out the place is haunted, and not only by a...
528 43 21
What would happen if you were reborn as a witch? Lilith knew she was reborn yet she can't remember her past life. All she knew was magic and spells w...
17 6 29
Siobhan still dreams of becoming the world's most powerful sorcerer. But she has once again been forced to face the horrifyingly dark side of their w...
143 0 22
After the death of Alexandra Rain, Leo can't move on. Drunken and being distant from the only family he has left. When he find one of Alex's coven me...