Healing

By LeylaGray1

After finding out that her dad died, Y|n is developing separation anxiety. Jamie tries to do his job and take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

19 1 1
By LeylaGray1

Jamie's P.O.V.

One week later, Y|n was discharged. We were in the car when she said:

-Babe?

-Hmm?

-Can we please go to McDonald's before Rosewood?

I smiled.

-Baby, you just got out of the hospital. How about we wait a few days so you recover completely?

She groaned but nodded. I took her hand in mine and runed my thumb over her knuckles.

-Don't worry, probably Ellie made you pasta.

-Really?

-Mhm...

-I don't want McDonald's anymore.

I laughed. Y|n loves Ellie's food.

20 minutes later, we reached Rosewood. I took Y|n's hand and led her to our room. 

After she ate, we watched a movie and got ready for bed. I laid down and put my arms on her waist. She kissed me and closed her eyes. I imediately falled asleep because I was exausted.

Y|n's P.O.V

It was 3 am. Jamie was sleeping next to me but I couldn't sleep. I took my phone and started playing. When I opened the game, I forgot that my volume was up and Jamie heard it. His eyes opened, looking directly at me. I sighed and put my phone on the nightstand. He brought me closer to him and hugged me, kissing my head.

-Go to sleep, beautiful.

I closed my eyes and falled asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 287 39
About the book: Alex meets John during a parent teacher conference and their lives end up changing forever for the greater and for the worst. Possib...
1.4K 213 56
Scarlett and Luke found each other when they were completely broken and somehow managed to fix each other's broken hearts. They are soulmates; but so...
27.1K 479 36
When Ellie Ricciardo returns to Amemile Valley life isn't exactly how she left it... Old friends and old feelings, are they ever a good mix?
2.5K 71 36
She needed to be saved, he wanted someone to rescue.