I BELONG TO THE MOON

By sarahmakrani

"My life was perfectly fine. surrounded by peace and love. until I walked in my dead granny's room. my eyes s... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER~14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER~ 17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER~ 19
CHAPTER~20
CHAPTER: 21
CHAPTER: 22
CHAPTER: 23
CHAPTER: 24

CHAPTER:10

107 6 7
By sarahmakrani

IN THE OFFICE.

Erish was seating on the chair and door swung opened. Mr. Johnson entered the cabin and he settled on the chair and placed the iPad on the table made of tarnish glass and he pushed it towards Erish.

Erish took glance into the iPad. 'VEV {Vision, Empowerment and Venture}' reads he in loud voice. 'What is it'?

'It is a series of events for three days. It is going to organize on huge level and would be fun.' Johnson explained.

Erish nodded his head. 'Great!'.

'I don't need your 'Great' I need you to go there.' Johnson demanded.

Erish stared Johnson for a while. 'Erish and Gatherings? I feel nauseated around people I won't.'

'Hear me now my introvert son' and Johnson leans on table. 'It's not just about going there. Erish, it's not just some random event. Every European country will be there As I mentioned events will be held on mass scale. Every major company is sending their two or three representatives. There would be paramount investors from across the continent. They will invest in fascinating ventures, and this is the best opportunity to fetch international client could be proved very profitable for STESON and with that you desperately want STESON to be Synisculture's part. Right? I think we cannot get better opportunity than this, we will have better records to present Infront of government official.'

While Erish was quiet and listening. 'And also, there would be students from each field who are extraordinary in the academics, there will have seminars for them we can conduct their interviews and can get access to the brilliant minds, a better man resource.'

'But still, what is the need of the students?' asked Erish.

'As Event will be organized on mass level; they don't want to keep it confined between officials and businessmen they want youngster's participation as well so that youngster would be encouraged to perform extraordinary in their life. So, I may take your 'yes'?

Erish nodded.

'Great son' Johnson stands up.

"Don't forget to pack your bag Stewart".

Erish squeezed his eyes. 'Bag? Pack?'

'See the screen son the Event VEV will be held in Paris.' And he moved out.

'Dadda please tell me he is going, he is going...' urged sally.

'Yes, sally my darling he is going'.

'Oh, my goddd! now let me have some hot and designer dresses.' Yelled sally.

SCENE SHIFT TO MOON'S CLASSROOM.

'Students important announcement is here' said Professor Rachal and students turned silent.

'As I mentioned earlier that There is going to held grand event in the Paris and our university has been also participating in it and as we conducted exams last month results are out.'

And Whole class shouts.

'As the results are not so impressive and from our university only twenty students are selected and from this class just Two students.'

Moon and dolly raised their eyebrow. 'Exam was tough as hell' Exclaimed Moon.

'Tough? I felt like I am from another planet after seeing the questions.'

"Let's see who won Paris in this freaking class." murmured dolly.

'And they are 'Tyler mickle' and 'Moon Frost'.

And whole class exclaimed "Oh my goowwwdddddd!".

While Moon's jaw drops, and her eyes widened. 'Dolly did I hear my name?'

'Yeah, I heard the same' said Dolly with wide smile.

And the hour passed. Students walked out of the class making the class empty.

'Hey Dolly wait! I want to talk to the professor' said she and both Moon and Dolly walked to Rachal.

'Professor, I am sorry, but I can't go to the Paris Allow someone else at my place'. Moon demanded.

"I knew it, I knew it the movement I saw your confused reaction. I was desperately waiting for you to enlighten me with your reason of 'Why you don't want to go to Paris'?" Asked Rachal.

'It's far in Paris and second, I can't afford the expenses.

"First: University is going to sponsor your entire trip and second: you should not lose one time opportunity maybe you get what actually you deserve or worthy of Moon my darling big law firms will be there, there will be the interviews and there will be the seminars, and this is the biggest international collaboration of the decade between European countries, think it again."

"Moon will go! Just book her flight" interrupted dolly.

'But I don't have passport' Moon interrupted.

"Don't worry submit your all-legal documents by tomorrow to me."

STEWART PALACE

Erish was seating on sofa turning the pages of the book and Jack entered the hall. "don't tell me that you are 'not' going to Paris," said Jack.

'Unfortunately, I am going'. Replied Erish casually while turning the pages. And he closed the book. 'How you know'?

'My father's company or my firm is participating too. I and lucy both will be going there; it would be fun.' Said jack with wide smile.

'Why lucy?'

"Man, her father is head of 'Council Committee of London' of course they would have got invitation too."

"You are going as...? Like I am going as representative of STESON. You as?" Asked Erish.

'As...A audience, I will be seating with the audiences and will feel proud seeing my best friend giving the speech and addressing such a huge crowd.". said Jack proudly.

"If lucy's dad got the invitation, Definitely Orin's father will be invited too and once Orin knows that we are going, he will definitely come along" said jack while walking to kitchen.

And Erish's phone rings.

"Erish I am making registration for you and me, just called to informed you". Said Sally.

'Why are you doing'? asked he in Harsh voice. 'Ask Mrs. Billy to do it, you may make entries wrong'.

'Hm' replied she.

'Also tell Mrs. Billy to register three more rooms for my friends therefore total five rooms for all of us' instructed he.

'Why the hell you were yelling'? Asked jack walking back to hall carrying sandwich in hand.

'Hear me Jack I already booked your, lucy and Orin's room with mine.'

Jack rises his brown eyebrows. 'From when you started caring about your friends'?

'Your company will arrange accommodation in one hotel, my company will handle arrangement in other and Orin's will select third hotel and I can't stay with Sally alone in same corridor. So, we will together, and it will be easier for me to ignore her'.

'Hmm! So basically, so are using friends, and instead of preparing for speech, meetings and proposals you are planning how to ignore girls' great man!' Exclaimed Jack.

MOON'S HOUSE

'I thought Moon you are boring. But I was wrong you are mad and stupid too.' Said dolly.

'Dolly you shouldn't have agreed to professor.'

' Why Girl?'

'What about my brothers? Don't you know how irresponsible granny is?'

'I will keep check on them, you leave' interrupted Leyla while walking in the room.

And both Moon and Dolly moved their faces to her. 'You'? asked both in unison.

'Yeah, I will keep eye on them. Dolly is right It's one time opportunity If I would have been at your place, I wouldn't be acting so stupid'.

'And dresses? There would be seminar, ball, dance. I would need formal and informal, party wears and some warm clothes too'.

'Dolly's face had wide smile I recently bought dresses from the sell, you can have them.' Said dolly.

'Hye girls come with me'. instructed Leyla.

And Moon and Dolly followed her, and Leyla opened her wardrobe exposing pretty and colorful collection of dresses, tops and winter coats. 'You can have any of them.'

Moon rose her eyebrow and took one shimmery bralette top. "Leyla how do you wear such tops?" Chuckled moon.

'Girls, this is all about fashion, it makes men lose their minds'.

Moon laughed through dimples. 'You and your sexy philosophy'.

'Well your, that handsome grandson. He was staring me too when he saw me wearing such clothes.'

Moon stopped laughing. 'Who? Erish Stewart?'.

Leyla nodded. "Yeah, he was standing with some other man. Both were gazing me like they want me".

'And What did you talk'? Moon inquired.

Leyla smiles. 'Moon why you seem to be so interested? Are you jealous of we talking'?

Moon nodded. 'Why would I'?

"Okay now you have enough dresses to wear. Go and pack your bag". Instructed Dolly.

"And who is going with you"? asked Liza.

'Nobody' said Moon.

'Not even Dolly'? inquired Liza.

'Granny, Dolly barely passes exams. Said Moon.

'You mean you are going out of the country alone?'

Moon nodded.

'Is the event being only for law aspirants?' granny asked.

"Um, students from all fields medical, charted account, engineering, architect, AI, finance and lawyers would be there as every major company and firms is part of this event as it is covering every aspect of economy and society".

Liza nodded "Fine! Alright. If you had made your mind, then go ahead".

'Moon Darling? We are done with dresses; university is sponsoring all arrangements but what about cash? You cannot travel without carrying money.' Dolly expressed concern.

Moon smiled through teeth and opened her palm, exposing her credit card.

Dolly squeezed her eyes. 'The card? Which haven't used in decade, didn't have single pound and was crying in some corner?'

'Green transferred me money 'said Moon with wide smile. 'But I am feeling guilty about it because it was saving those money for his new phone'.

Dolly pulled Moon in her arm. 'Guilty? Aren't this is what siblings supposed to do? To love each other! I remember when green got selected for football team, you gave him all your savings which you were doing for your Christmas dress so that he can buy new sports shoes."

Moon smiled. 'You know very well how to boost me'.

NIGHT

Erish was sleeping under the blanket. He squeezed his eyes and took long breath and seats with sudden jerk.

He begins to take breath from his mouth. 'Jesus! It's suffocating'. and he raised his arms and took out his t-shirt out and walked off his bed. And he turned off the lights and widened the drawer. 'Where are pills? Sleeping pills?' murmured he and he opened the lid of container and he hastily gulped pills in his mouth, and he took long breath, and he took glance of his watch the clock was ticking at 3:00 a.m. 'Jesus! Someday my heart will explode'.

He walked downstairs and crossed the verandah and entered in the well-organized drawing room. He turned on the lights and walked to the wall filled with numerous colorful photo frames, He stood Infront of the wall and his eyes stopped on the picture of a couple with two little sons.

'Mom? I just had a nightmare um... I am cold sweating; I remember days when I used to sneeze just for a single time, and you used to pamper me like I am diagnosed with such a deadly disease, and I used to enjoy the warmth of your love. Now look at me, I am struggling with myself, and I am alone.'

'And dad? December is running and with New year there will be bidding for biggest project of the country, and I am participating in it. I remember how I used to dramatize my math Olympiad and we used to discuss it like some international treaty and now look at me I am going to participate at international events but there is no discussion and no preparation.'

And Erish walked closer to frame of little kid with granite eyes smiling through dimples. 'And Ean? your smile, your cry echoed in my ears everyday every fucking day. I still curse myself for not opening that fucking door for you, I blame myself every fucking day.'

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Guys excited about PARIS? don't forget to vote and comment.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.6K 50
-YANDISWA GXABA He never listens! He just doesn't listen at all! I asked him to stay away from my friend but nope, he just has to get free pussy wh...
287 21 15
"I may seem like a cold and distant person, but when it comes to you, I can't help but feel things I've never felt before. You bring out the best in...
7.5K 116 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
501K 32.5K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...