Pregnant by the Mob Boss {18+}

By Mafialover7777

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

24

11.8K 366 63
By Mafialover7777

ROSE

The sun was clear without any clouds in the clear blue sky, and the weather was warm as I stepped outside the car, along with Sergei, into the private airport parking lot that Lev personally owned.

We walked over to the private plane while the employees prepared for our arrival, but before we could step into the plane, there was somebody who craved Sergei's attention.

"Who is she?" Lev's mother asked Sergei, the moment we had walked near the private airplane where the woman was standing with a sour expression.

Sergei carefully placed a hand on my lower back once we stepped in front of the elderly woman.

"My whore." Sergei answered when we were standing in front of Lev's mother, but we didn't stand close enough, in case she decided to pull something.

Lev's mother scrunched her nose in disapproval, "You're bringing one of your whores to the plane?"

"Yes."

"At least get a proper one," She says, eyeing me up and down, "She looks like she had been inside a garbage store!" 

"Don't you men have high quality whores?" Lev's mother continued to ramble on about how displeased she was with Sergei's whore, aka me.

"Cordelia... with all due respect, why are you here?" Sergei questioned Lev's mother, using more sentences than he had before. 

He did not like Lev's mother, Cordelia.

"I'm going to go back to Russia. Nobody in the hospital seemed to want me there! My sister, Lev's aunt, banned me from the hospital and I can't even visit my son." Cordelia explains, crossing her arms.

"Why go back to Russia with me?" Sergei asks another question.

"Because you need to track one person for me, and It's a woman that Lev slept with four months ago." At Cordelia's words, Sergei could feel how tense I grew under his touch.

Cordelia was searching for me.

The woman who slept with Lev and got pregnant.

"Why?" Sergei kept a poker face despite Cordelia's sudden request.

"That woman might be pregnant with my son's child! I- We need that heir or else my brother will take over Lev's fortune." Cordelia argued, and I thought flames would come out from her ears.

She really hated her brother and his grandchild.

"With all due respect, I can't help you, I'm only here to serve Lev as his right-hand man." Sergei contained his anger and frustration, because he couldn't yell at Cordelia since she was Lev's mother, a woman in high position.

"And I'm Lev's mother! He's my son, so you must serve me!" She demanded.

Sergei slightly shook his head, backing away from Lev's mother, but that made the woman more furious.

"You don't have time for me! But you seem to have time for your whore!" Cordelia's mother grew hysterical.

I wondered how she and Lev could be related when they looked and were nothing alike.

I couldn't tell that they were mother and son.

"And you better go away, young lady while I'm giving you a chance!" Cordelia pointed at me.

I innocently looked away from the woman, and stared at the red carpet on the staircase of the private airplane as employees were standing by the doors, waiting for us to enter, but that might take a while because of Cordelia.

"Don't ignore me!" She took a step closer to me, raising her hand to slap me, but that didn't happen.

I slapped her first, across her face, the moment she tried to get near me and hit me.

The woman stumbled onto the ground, holding onto her red cheek that I had slapped, while tears fell from her eyes.

Dramatic much?

I hadn't slapped her that hard, even if I wished I did, but she still ended up falling on the ground.

"I will tell Lev-" Cordelia began to say, but shut her mouth when I looked down at her, not bothering to kneel down at her level because of my pregnancy, and she wasn't worth my energy. 

All she could do was glared up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Before you start asking for favors from your son's right-hand man, become a better mother for your own son, instead of throwing a fit like a child." I warned her, my voice was low and threatening.

"Lev is in the hospital, wounded and in a coma. He doesn't need more problems than he already has."

"Especially problems that involve you throwing a fit in public, in front of his employees." I looked at the employees on the airplane that Lev owned.

Cordelia was stunned, shocked and scared, all at once.

Suddenly Sergei whispered to me, while ignoring Cordelia who had stood up and ran away, crying.

"Let's go back, it's not safe here."

I nodded, and understood what he meant when I saw a car arrive near the private plane, as the tinted windows of the car made it hard to see who was inside.

The car arrived near the private plane, and a woman had been pushed out of the car as she hurried out of the car, almost stumbling over her heels towards us.

She was bruised and wounded, her legs bruised and blood leaking from her head due to a wound.

I knew who she was by her short violet sundress along with her long dark brown hair, which was now a mess and mixed with her own blood.

Kiara ran towards me with open arms, mumbling help me, while tears leaked out of her eyes, as one of her cheeks was purple and bruised.

She seemed terrified, and panic was written all over her expression as she ran towards me across the parking lot of the private airplane, her arms open for me, waiting for me to catch her.

But once she was near me, almost a foot away from me, out of nowhere she stopped, halting in her steps.

Everything felt like it happened in slow motion, along with the sound of a gun shot across the parking lot.

Kiara's mouth was gaping like she wanted to scream for help, somebody to save her, but no words came out, as she would never ever make another sound again.

Her dark brown eyes became lifeless.

There was no life in them anymore, she was gone before her body could even fall on the ground.

I was covered in her blood. My hair, my face and front body were all covered in her blood, because somebody had shot Kiara right through the head and the blood had splattered all over me.

Seconds later, she was about to fall down right in front of me on the ground, but I hadn't realized that my arms were open to embrace her.

They had been the moment she ran to me across the parking lot, my arms were ready to embrace my friend and hug her.

Kiara gently fell on me, her head fell on my shoulder, but her arms didn't embrace me, instead they hung lifelessly on the sides, and at that moment I knew that I was never going to be able to feel her hug. 

She was never going to be able to do another prank with Perry and Eli.

"Kiara..." I mumbled her name one last time, but she didn't respond.

Her body was still warm against mine, she had to be alive, right?

She had been alive seconds ago, but now she was dead.

Tears began to fall from my own eyes, as I embraced my friend, hoping, wishing, praying that she would hug me back.

Because her hugs were the warmest and the best I had ever had, but now I was never going to be able to get one.

She was dead in my embrace.

My friend...was dead in my own embrace.

"K-Kiara.." I whispered with my trembling lips, as her vanilla scent consumed my senses, and I knew that I would never be able to feel her presence again.

This was the last time I would be able to hug my friend, and that thought made me want to die.

My sobs were silent, because Kiara never wanted somebody to cry for her.

She never liked tears, she liked laughter, our funny pranks, and that was what she deserved.

But she didn't deserve to die that way. 

She died thinking that she would reach my embrace and live her life, but she didn't.

Kiara was only twenty-one when she passed away.

"Oh god..." I silently cried as my thoughts turned darker, while one of my hands ran through her long dark hair, memorizing it one last time.

But it all came to an end, when Sergei pulled me apart from Kiara as her body fell on the ground.

It all happened in a split of a second as Sergei had run far away from the plane, throwing us on the ground, then covering my body with his own because the private airplane exploded. 

My head and ears hurt, as the explosion consumed everything in its path.

Everything was consumed by the sudden explosion, the employees, Kiara's body, and even Sergei who had covered me with his body.

His heavy body laid on top of mine, his eyes wide were lifeless, reminding me of Kiara's absent gaze.

I couldn't breathe anymore, the air had turned to dust, as flames of fire flickered from the distance that took everything in its past, turning everything to dust.

I pushed Sergei away from me, his body landed on the ground while I coughed because there was too much smoke, but I covered my nose and mouth with my sleeve, feeling the blood from Kiara, smearing on my face.

But I didn't care about the blood, my mind was long gone, all I felt was void within me and my mind was in a daze.

I glanced at Sergei, and the sight of his back was horrific because it was burned, as his skin had been burned off on his entire back, even exposing his raw bones.

I turned away, my entire body trembling out of shock, as I tried standing up, ignoring the fact that I was covered in smoke and the blood of my friend.

I searched for a way out, halting because I had hurt my leg, but I saw nothing, only smoke, fire and broken pieces of the airplane scattered all over the private airport parking lot. 

There was no way out, everything was covered in smoke because the airplane had exploded.

But worst of all?

Was the pain I felt in my lower abdomen, the excruciating pain that could mean that I was miscarrying, and I didn't dare to look down, because if I saw blood, I would allow myself to be consumed by the smoke and fire.

A few moments later, I stumbled my way out of the smoke, I was still closer to the smoke than the clear air and the blue sky because I halted in my steps.

In the very far distance, even with my blurry vision and foggy mind, I caught sight of the same car that Kiara had run out from.

I saw my father getting into the same car along with a few other men dressed in black, and they drove off in the opposite direction from me, but they didn't notice me.

Once they were out of sight, I stumbled my way where they had been, where my father's car had been parked, and the sight of that ground filled my heart with void.

There were bottles of champagne scattered on the ground along with used confetti.

They were celebrating my supposed death along with Kiara's and the other people who died.

They had been standing from a distance, toasting, celebrating and laughing while my friend died, and when the airplane exploded.

The sun shined all over the city, the sky was crystal blue, the weather warm, yet this was the worst day in my life.

I didn't want to know how I looked, my clothes covered in dark smoke, but my skin was covered in my friend's blood.

A car pulled up next to me, but I didn't run or hide because I recognized that car, especially the person who stepped out.

Perry ran to me, and I almost told him not to run towards me with open arms, because I was afraid somebody would shoot through his head and his lifeless body would fall on top of mine. 

He pulled me into his embrace, holding me closely to him, something Kiara couldn't do anymore because she had died, and her body was gone due to the explosion.

My best friend laid my head on his chest, but I didn't sob or lean in, because I was terrified of losing him too.

That day, I realized that no matter how beautiful the weather may be, it does not mean that your day will be good, and that your friend will not die in your embrace.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Sorry guys 😁

But soon things will take for a better turn... muhahahaha (   ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And Rose doesn't lose the babies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 55 15
โ€ผ๏ธWARNINGโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žDon't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content ๐Ÿ”ž Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
43.5K 1.7K 103
"And what you desire. We will have a normal Boss and PA relationship.." "What game?" I asked in a whisper, not liking this at all but his offer was t...