Short Sex Stories

By happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... More

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)
Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)
Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)
Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
Sex University (Not An Update)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Help Needed (Not an update)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)

27K 195 35
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Alonso's POV

With all her might my wife pushed me down on the bed, she straddled me and I was just loving her enthusiasm. I folded my hands behind my head and just relaxed allowing her to do whatever she wanted to me.

She tucked her loose hair behind her ears and smiled at me. I could see pink rising up her cheeks and spreading over her neck and even her chest.

My girl wanted to please me and I don't think many husbands have the pleasure of having such an eager wife. I consider myself lucky. She was sitting on my stomach and the wetness from her pussy was still dripping on my abs.

She slowly placed her hands on my chest and bent forward, she kissed my lips and then my jaw, slowly moving down toward my neck. It looks like my wife was doing exactly what I had done to her.

When she finally reached my dick, she held it in her hand once more and kissed the head. I closed my eyes and buried my face in the pillow groaning in pleasure.

She was letting her instincts take over and began moving her hand up and down my cock, when my entire cock did not fit in one hand, she used her other two. I wanted to tell her to grab the body old from the cupboard, but I was too far gone.

She was looking at me when I looked down at her. Did she want directions?

"Take the head into your mouth and suck." She bent down and sucked my head into her mouth hollowing her cheeks.

It felt so good, that I involuntarily thrusted into her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around my head and she was trying to take more and more of me into her mouth.

"Baby move your head up and down and hold your hands around the base of my cock, and move your hands with your head. Breathe through your nose."

I sat up and caressed her cheeks while she was giving me a full-on blow job. The best blow job of my life.

Emma's POV

At first, I couldn't breathe with his cock in my mouth, but slowly I was able to take more than half of him. He was sitting up now, looking down at me and giving me directions.

I could see that he was trying his best to control, but I didn't want him to. He had made me feel so good, twice once with his fingers and then with his mouth. I wanted to do the same.

I knew when his cock was hard it hurt him. I did not want my husband to be hurt. Not when I was around. He gave me such a nice house; he lets me cook and he does the things with his fingers and mouth that make me see stars.

His fingers gripped the back of my neck and he pushed into my mouth lightly, his cock hit the back of my throat and I was about to gag.

"Deep breaths through your nose sweetheart, deep breaths." His soothing voice made me feel better and I started breathing deeply.

But his cock was not the only thing between his legs, two small sacks were hanging below his stiff cock. Every time I took him deep in my mouth, those sacks hit my chin. They looked soft and lightly covered with hair, just like the base of his cock and his chest.

I grabbed those sacks in my hand and Al groaned from above. Did I hurt him?

I let go of them, but he held my hand and placed it on those sacks again. They were soft and I wanted to suck those too. I let go of his cock and put one in my mouth sucking hard, just as I had done with the head of his cock.

Suddenly, something wet shot from Al's dick and landed on my neck. I looked at my husband and he looked so embarrassed. His whole face was red and he quickly moved his cock away from my face and neck.

But I wasn't done, I grabbed it again and put it in my mouth, as soon as I began sucking. Something salty filled my mouth, I swallowed as much as I could, but I think some of it dripped from the side of my mouth.

"Baby you don't need to swallow it all." My husband said from above me wiping my mouth. But the more I sucked and more he made that noise at the back of his throat. He liked it when I used my mouth on him.

When he was done spilling in my mouth, I swallowed the last mouthful and let go of his dick, which wasn't so hard now.

Al was breathing heavily and I stood up and sat in his lap again. I liked to sit in his lap.

The moment my eyes met his, he kissed me and I kissed him back. I wanted to do more, but Al looked tired.

"Should we sleep now wifey?" he asked me.

"Or do you want me to please you more?" he tickled my waist and I giggled. We both lay on the bed naked under the comforter. And the moment he wrapped me in his arms I was out.

The next morning when I woke up, Al wasn't there beside me and I was naked alone in the bed.

When I freshened up and went downstairs he was feeding his horse.

"I have kept everything on the kitchen counter, for you to make us breakfast."

He soon learned that I loved to cook and helped me in whichever way he could.

After that, he went out to buy supplies and to meet some of his friends. I was alone at home, thinking about the stuff we did last night. Suddenly, I felt the wetness between my thighs and thought I might be having periods.

I rushed to the bathroom, only to discover, a transparent sticky liquid, coating me down there. What does this always happen when I am close to my husband or whenever I think about him? Last night when he was in my mouth, I felt the same sensation between my legs.

"Emma, where are you?" I hear Al's voice come from downstairs. I rush there and find him half-naked and sweaty from his training.

Seeing him I felt more and I wanted him to touch me down there and my breast too. I wanted to have him in my hands and my mouth again. I loved it when he put his finger on me.

"Can you touch me?"

"Huh?" Al seemed confused at first but then he understood what I meant. He walked up to me and caressed my cheek.

"Can you please touch me I feel wet down there and I don't know why but it happens every time you are around. And can you put your finger inside of me? Please Please, I will take you in my mouth if you do that."

His lips are on me in a fraction of a second. He pressed me into the small corner that is below the stairs and kissed me deeply, his tongue was almost into my throat and I was kissing him back. It feels good when he is near me.

"Baby if you say stuff like that, I'll fuck you. And I'll fuck you hard." He said and continued kissing me.

I placed my palms on his sweaty chest and dragged my hands down towards his pants. I could feel him hard and ready. I wanted to kneel down and take him in my mouth. He loves that and so do I.

But before I can do anything, he grabs my waist puts me on his shoulder, and carries me upstairs.

We end up in our bedroom and he throws me on the soft bed. He locks the door and shuts the blinds.

There is little light in the room, but enough for us to see each other.

He strips his clothes in seconds and then he is above me fully naked tearing my dress and innerwear apart. He was always so gentle with me but I loved this side more.

I giggled and helped him remove my clothes; he was smiling too. This felt so good.

When I was naked, I pulled him over me and we began kissing again. His fingers were between my things and the moment he put a single finger into me, it went right in.

There was no need for him to ease into me. he broke our kiss and looked at me.

"Sweetheart, what I'm about to do might hurt you. You'll feel a bit of pain and discomfort. But trust me it's all worth it. I'll make it worth it for you. Do you trust me?"

"Always," I said and pulled his mouth back to me, I wanted to kiss him all day. Be naked with him in bed all day.

His dick was between my thighs and it moved every time we moved. Al used his hand to place the head of his dick near my entrance and pushed slightly. Excruciating pain shot up my spine and tears gathered in my eyes, I looked at Al, who had stopped in his tracks and was kissing my eyes.

"Al, it hurts," I said on the verge of crying.

"I know baby I know. I'll take it slow."

He remained still and we started kissing again. A couple of minutes later the pain subsided and I could see discomfort on his face.

"Go on." I encouraged him by pecking on his cheek.

He moved a little more and the pain returned, but this time I did not ask him to stop as I knew the more, I prolonged it, the more it would hurt. And it must be tough for him too.

It felt as if someone had shoved a hot knife into me. It was tearing me apart. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

I did not want to cry in front of him.

"Baby if you cry I won't dare to touch you again. Please tell me you're ok."

He was fully in me as the sacks below his dick were touching my ass. He was totally still over me and looking down at me with concern in his eyes.

A few minutes later I did not feel the pain.

"Darling, can I move, because if I stay still in your tight pussy any longer, I will explode before making you feel any pleasure."

I loved his honesty and it made me smile. I nodded and he slowly pulled back. It hurt me again, but I did not show it on my face. I wanted him to feel good too.

He began moving slowly. Very slowly and although it still hurt, when circled a little bud down there with his fingers, it started to feel good.

His face was stressed and his eyes were closed. Was he in pain

"Does it hurt you?" I asked.

"Baby it's the opposite of hurt, it...mind-blowing, your mind-blowing." He said and deepened the kiss.

A couple of more thrusts later he was shooting the same warm liquid deep into me. It felt so good. Then he pulled out of me. We were staring into each other's eyes catching our breaths.

When I looked down the base of his cock had red streaks on it.

I panicked and got up, but he placed one hand on my chest and laid back on the bed.

He got up, his dick wasn't so hard now. He got a warm washcloth and wiped me between my legs. The heat felt good and now I wasn't in pain, just a bit sore when I moved. When I was clean, Al, pulled me to the edge of the bed and knelt between my legs. He put my legs over his shoulders and his mouth was on my entrance again.

Soon, I was moaning his name, it was like last night all over again, however, this time he added two of his fingers. I was cuming in no time and Al licked me clean.

The urge to be with him was not so much anymore. I felt good. He covered me with the comforter and asked me to take a nap.

"I will take care of everything else, rest up little wifey. We have a long night ahead of us."

He got dressed and left the bedroom.

There was some blood on the bed between my legs, which I think is mine. My sister had told me that little blood was normal and nothing to worry about. I might even have a little difficulty walking, but it was all worth it if you have a husband like Al.

I closed my eyes to the thought of my handsome and loving husband. Looking forward to tonight, Our third night together.

The-end.

PLEASE READ IT'S IMPORTANT!!

Hey guys I know many of you might want a little bit more of this couple. But their story ends here for me. I tried my best to write a realistic first time of a woman, and not exaggerate it. I wanted this couple to be as realistic as possible, unlike my other stories. I hope you enjoy it!

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 12 11
Hi! I'm Lilla Bell. I write sweet and spicy erotica on Ream Stories. Each chapter of this book is a sample of the stories you can find on my Ream Sto...
26.6K 66 14
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
47K 932 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...
40.8K 784 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...