To my beloved people

By AomineHaku

the letters a dying woman wrote to her unborn son and two persons she cared for I posted this first on ao3 an... More

To my dearest son
To my dear lover
To my dearest friend
To my dear son
To my dearest friend
To my dear son
To my beloved Emperor
To my dear son
To my little Anastasius

To my beloved Emperor

0 0 0
By AomineHaku

To my beloved Emperor,

My dear the days are getting harder and harder I see a war approaching the horizon. My dreams are becoming a constant presence during nigthtime. I'm sure you've noticed, I have seen that look of worry on your face. I am six month's along already and I'm feeling a strain in my legs. Spending more time with you has become an even greater blessing, the clock is ticking and before long a war will break out. VeIior is growing arrogant and it's king is ignorant, he has forgotten why this archipelago is considered an Empire.

My beloved I will live for five more months before death  claimes my soul as his. So I'm gonna milk this five months for as long as I can. I am happy that I get to be with my beloved people for longer.  Oh and I have decided that my son's name will be Anastasius. Please return safely and don't cause to much chaos on Nesta. Remember I choose to give my remaining time to you and not to who you call the thief.

                                                         I anxiously await your return
                                                         and with love,
                                                          your angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 186
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
187K 4.5K 108
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...