ROMY | 18+ โœ”๏ธ

By sriinprogress

-Romy and Marcus- "I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong... More

A/N:
AMOUR
A E S T H E T I C S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N:
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
BONUS #1

CHAPTER 25

1K 28 1
By sriinprogress

Vote, Comment and Share  💕

QOTD: Do it for yourself.

ROMY:

I was trembling in my bed, having finally talked to Marcus, the relief I expected to hit me was nowhere to be found. My doorbell rang, making me jump. I nervously opened the door with a very pissed-off Cassie at the door whose face softened immediately at seeing my tear-stained one. I wiped off my tears with my sleeve as Cassie lifted one of her hands to show the brown paper bag that had the logo of one of her favourite places. I sniffed, "It might take more than one bag of takeout to get me through this." It was a really long night.

"I suspected that. Andy is bringing some more food and will join us in about two hours." She replied and walked inside as I shut the door behind her. She set the food down on the coffee table and went into the kitchen to grab us some plates and cutlery. I sighed and sank into the plush sofa while I waited for her to come back. My mind went to all the dark, terrible places I'd avoided going to over the last couple of hours.

I already had to endure a bunch of yellings from Melissa, who was comforting the panicked investors. She had some choice words to throw in my face. I deserved all of them and more that was going to come my way. I was probably going to lose my job. The thought brought a fresh round of tears to my eyes. I wiped them away as I thought of Marcus. My heart ached as I recalled our last conversation. We didn't attempt to reach out to each other and it was eating away at my soul to not be next to him and comfort him.

Cassie walked into the room holding everything we needed and set the table. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked as she scooped food onto our plates. I nodded and gratefully accepted the plate of food. I began telling her about everything. The affair, the feelings, the breakup and the reconnection. I was in tears and the food was abandoned. "I'm gonna ask Andy to hold off on coming to visit. I'll be right back." She walked out of the room as I wiped my tears and stared at the text from Melissa:

Melissa: Take the next week off until the worst of it passes. We will discuss what needs to happen after.

Romy: Thank you. I'm really sorry for disappointing you Mel.

It was left on read. I tried to swallow the giant lump in my throat as I pieced together what I could possibly tell my parents to make them understand my side of the story. Just imagining their disappointment made me feel like throwing up.

The door bell rang once, twice. I was probably Andy with the food. Probably got here before Cass had a chance to reach him.

I opened the door to find Marcus standing there, hunched and drained. It reminded me of the first time he was here. Things were so different, we were different. There were shadows under his eyes, a hollowness about him that matched my own. I gulped, not speaking a single word. My eyes filled with tears as they met his haunted ones.

"Who's at the door Ro-'' Cassie's words got cut off as she saw who was at the door. This was not how I envisioned their first meeting going. How had things become so messed up? She stood next to me, holding my hand as a silent show of support. She stared at him harshly for a few moments, but something in her caved as her gaze softened ever so slightly. Cassie turned to me and kissed my forehead and went into the living room and came back a moment later with her coat on and her purse in her hand.

"Call me if you need anything. Don't worry about the time." I nodded.

I watched as Cassie made her way towards the elevator and slowly disappeared. Marcus stood silently throughout the entire exchange. I walked in and I heard the distinct click of the door. I made my way into the kitchen and began cleaning up the dirty counters. I heard and felt Marcus sit down in one of the chairs, serve himself a glass of water. I stopped scrubbing the counter and turned to face him.

"How did you make it past the paps?" I folded my arms and leaned against the counter.

"I took the back door with the cap and a mask on. I took a cab after. There are no paps here." He spoke tiredly.

Yet. No paps yet.

I exhaled and moved to sit in the chair next to him. Our knees touching, I took his tired, handsome face in my palms. His eyes shone with tears, I wiped them away gently as they began to roll down his cheeks. I murmured sweet nothings into his ears as he buried his head in my neck and began sobbing in earnest.

"I-I I'm sorry Romy. I promise I will fix this." Was the only thing he said as his grief poured out of him.

"Shh. Shh baby. It's okay. I'm right here." I cooed as I ran my hands through his hair and kissed it repeatedly.

We sat there like that for a while. I held him, tears streaming down both our cheeks, knowing this might very well be one of the last times we could be this near. Eventually the sobbing stopped but we held onto each other. He slowly looked up from the embrace, eyes red and swollen.

He leaned in to kiss me. And he kissed me reverently and delicately, like I would break, like I was incredibly precious. I could feel his hands shaking as he held my face. I kissed him back, threading my fingers in his hair and pulling slightly, to make us both feel anything but this pain and hurt that seemed endless. It did the trick as our kisses got aggressive as he wrapped one hand around my neck and pulled me even closer. My hands began exploring his body, they ran over his strong shoulders and pulled at his collar, trying to find the buttons impatiently.

He sensed my intentions as he broke off the kiss and worked to remove his clothes at the speed of lightning, his eyes darkening as I removed my own clothes. Once we were both naked he stared at me like a hunter eyes his prey and picked me up in one swoop and walked us to my bedroom. I stared at his face and memorised every detail. I would have to remember this forever. Remember how it feels to be held, kissed and loved by this man. Remember how it feels to love him and adore him. My eyes clouded with unshed tears as he laid me on the bed gently.

One of the tears escaped as I blinked and he kissed it. "No tears now, my love. It's just you and me right now. The world can wait with all of its ugliness for a few more hours. For now, you and I are simply two people in love." His words washed over me like a balm. I nodded, smiling slightly. We can steal away these hours, for the last time.

He hovered over me kissing every inch of my face and slowly making his way down to my breasts, he sucked and bit them teasingly as my hips rose slightly in the air, wanting some friction. He ran his hands over the sides of my body, gently running brushing his fingers over my leg before gently rubbing against my folds, making me moan. I clutched the pillow behind me as I moaned and spread my legs wider.

"This sight is enough to make me cum." Marcus rasped as he continued rubbing my clit and kissing my body. I could do or say nothing as he lowered the kisses until he reached my pussy. He lowered his mouth and offered an open-mouthed lick, tasting all the wetness from his caresses. My eyes rolled into my head as I clutched his hair tightly, pushing his head into me. He understood what I needed perfectly as he began to lick and nip at me like I was his favourite meal.

As I felt the orgasm begin, Marcus Withdrew his mouth. I gasped in displeasure, narrowing my eyes at him. He laughed, looking so careless and young. I pouted, sitting on my knees and grabbed his dick making him hiss as his eyes glazed over with lust. He stared at me questioningly, "Give me my orgasm, Marcus. Now." I said, still rubbing my hand over his cock.

He chuckled as he pushed me onto my back and entered me in one stroke. I screamed, adjusting to his invasion, my nails scratching his back. They were sure to leave a mark. But I couldn't care less as he withdrew and entered me, again and again. I was so on edge, one more push and I would combust. He brought one of his hands down and rubbed my clit as he entered me, finally pushing me over the edge. I clenched around him and dug my nails into his shoulders as he thrusted into me through the orgasm, prolonging it and eventually finding his own release.

We lay next to each other quietly, our fingers touching, knowing what was to happen. The mood had plummeted again, this time there was no reviving it. I turned to him, tracing his side profile with my eyes as he stared into nothing. I kissed his cheek softly and locked our fingers together.

"You know that despite everything, this was the best thing to happen to me right?" I whispered as he brought our joined hands up to his chest. The sunlight slowly creeping into my room suggested that it was most likely early morning already.

"I know, pretty girl." He said hoarsely.

"Romy, I'm sorry we could never love each other in the light." He murmured into my hair.

I nodded, accepting his apology. "Me too, Marcus. Me too."

"I'll find you in another life, my love." Were his final words as he kissed me gently and walked out of the bedroom. I was still lying in the bed as I heard the door open and shut a few moments later. It was only then I allowed myself to cry as my heart broke all over again.

Hello my loves!

This chapter was definitely hard to write. But please let me know your thoughts. 

I love you all.

Until next time,

-Sri❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
14.6M 371K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
266K 4.9K 23
Top Rankings: #1 in Rope #1 in Kinky ________________________________________________________________________ Silence holds the room in a deep embr...