Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 75

279 1 0
By England_stories22

On the other hand, Leah is still pretty upset, heading to her room. She gets in and went straight towards the window, trying to calm herself down.

Keira: Leah, calm down, it's fine.

Leah: No, it's not fine. If we are going through this situation, it's because of me, it's my fault...

Georgia: How can it be your fault?

Leah: I cheated on her with Jordan, this is all my fault...

Keira: Leah, that was a million years ago, Y/n forgave you. You're married to her, you have two beautiful sons, now a dog...

Georgia: Keira is right, that was thousand years ago, she overcame that.

Leah is very stubborn and closed. Georgia and Keira could say whatever they want, it wouldn't change anything about what she thinks. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Keira goes to open the door. It's you, looking for Leah.

Y/n: Hey...

Leah: Babe?

Keira: Okay, we're gonna give you some space to talk.

Y/n: Thanks, girls.

Keira and Georgia leaves the room, while you step in and get closer to Leah, still watching the landscape from her window. You sit on the bed.

Y/n: You okay?

Leah: I should ask you...

Y/n: I'm sorry... for earlier...

Leah: ... Are you mad at me?

Y/n: What? ... Babe, no... I'm not mad at you. Why do you think that?

Leah: You left the common room, earlier, pretty upset and you pushed me away when I tried to come closer to you.

Y/n: I just needed to be alone for a bit... I'm sorry.

Leah turns to face you and to stand between your legs.

Leah: Babe, you know I always be by your side, I'll always have your back... Please, talk to me.

Y/n: Nothing needs to be say... Except, I love you.

Leah: Babe...

Y/n: It's fine, Leah... Jordan hurt so much our family, almost destroyed us... It's just...

Leah: I got you... Okay?

Y/n: ... We're fine, right?

Leah: Better than ever... I love you, Y/n Maria Jane Beckham.

Y/n: I love you too, Leah Cathrine Williamson.

You grab Leah by her short, pulling her closer to you. You smirk at her, having a clear idea in mind of how to waste the next few minute.

Leah: What are you thinking about, Mrs Williamson?

Y/n: Why don't we spend the next few minutes... closer than this... in that bed?

Leah: Y/n...

You pull Leah even closer to you. The temptation is too high, the tension between you two is unsustainable. You pull her closer so that Leah leans on you to kiss you, you kiss her back passionately. As things are going on, Leah lands on top of you, kissing your neck passionately. You smirk.

Y/n: G is gonna kill us...

Leah: I don't care... It's a human need...

Leah keep kissing your neck, making you moaning a bit.

Leah: Try not to be that noisy.

Y/n: Depends on how good you will be...

Leah: You have doubts on my skills?

Y/n: None...

Youpull Leah back to kiss, as the time goes by, things start to get more intense.

A little while later, you're in bed, cuddling Leah. Suddenly, you hear the door handle moving, a few seconds later, it's several knocks on the door that can be hear.

Georgia: Leah? Are you in there?

Leah: Yeah, give me 5 minutes...

Georgia: Oh gosh, Leah, I swear to God if you did that in my bed...

5 minutes later, you had your clothes back on, you go open the door. Georgia is standing in front of the door, pretending to be mad at your two.

Georgia: Tell me you didn't do that in my bed...

Leah: Gosh, we didn't, G. Relax...

Y/n: What's up?

Georgia: I was just coming to tell you that you're waited downstairs.

Leah: Waited? For what?

Georgia: Actually, it's Y/n who's waited downstairs.

Y/n: What's going on?

Georgia: I think the girls want to apologize to you.... They are really sorry...

Y/n: I'm coming.

A little while later, you get downstairs, hand in hand with Leah, followed by Georgia. When you step in the common room, all the girls start looking at you. They immediately come towards you.

Rachel: Hey...

Millie: Look, we're sorry if we hurt your feelings...

Rachel: Yeah, it wasn't our intention...

Lucy: You're right, we didn't go through what you went through, so we had no right to judge...

Y/n: It's okay, girls. In a way, you were right. I need to get over this... for my family, my relationship with Leah, but especially for me...

You look at Esme and Lauren, watching you from the couch. You smile to them.

Y/n: Some friends helped me realising it. How lucky I am...

You go through the next hours. You went to the training session that Sarina threw for her players. You're playing really well, impressing everyone as always by your talent. Then, you get back to your room. When you step in and see Jordan packing up.

Y/n: I know we don't like each other, but am I that terrible as a roommate? What are you doing?

Jordan: I'm leaving.

Y/n: Swapping with which room?

Jordan: No, I leave Camp.

Y/n: Why?

Jordan: Cause it's only been 24 hours and I'm already causing trouble between you and Leah... Me leaving Camp is the best thing for everyone.

Y/n: You don't have to... Everything's okay with Leah... Jordan, can we talk for a second?

Jordan: Sure...

Y/n: I'm gonna be honest with you, I hate you for what you put me through, what you put Leah and I through. But... Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.

Jordan: I'm sorry, and I know it's not enough. It'll never be enough, but I'm truly sorry.... There's something that you need to know...

Y/n: It's all fine.

You smile at Jordan, easing the tensions between you two.

Jordan: Nothing happened...

Your look at Jordan, not understanding what she's talking about. You're really confused.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Jordan: With Leah, nothing happened.

Y/n: What? What do you mean?

Jordan: That night, after she proposed to you, Amanda invited me to the after party. At first, I didn't want to come, but I was jealous of you two, jealous of you... So I came and you got very upset, arguing with Leah...

Y/n: But you woke up in her bed.

Jordan: Once you left, she started getting really drunk and I pretended that I forgot my keys. Leah just... offered me place to stay for the night.... I slept in the guest room, which is now I think one of your son's room... I joined Leah in the morning, but didn't sleep together that night...

Y/n: So nothing happened?

Jordan: Nothing...

Y/n: So, Leah never cheated on me...

Jordan: I'm sorry...

You're a bit shocked by this news, not expecting Jordan to reveal this to you. There's a part of you which is mad at her cause you went through so much for nothing, but the biggest part is relieved.

Y/n: Please, stay...

Jordan: Isn't funny that you... are the one who's asking to stay... Are you sure?

Y/n: Maybe it's how it's supposed to be... Jordan, we need you to win the Arnold Clark Cup, please stay... If you want to swap rooms, you can...

Jordan: No, it's fine.

Jordansmiles at you, when someone knocks on the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
32K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?
670K 18.5K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...
114K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...