A vigilante who heals villain...

By Rebel6610

Tommmy is a vigilante. He finds a villain, heals them and goes on with life as if nothing happened. Nothing c... More

Chapter 1: The first meeting
Chapter 2: Life sometimes takes turns you don't intend on taking
Chapter 3: Wilbur is an annoying old man. But he's nice to be around.
Chapter 4: (my Chapter Title Is Too Long)
Chapter 5: Just hold on a moment! I'm supposed to sneak out of here?
Chapter 6: Because I am him
Chapter 7: On unstable waters
Chapter 8: There's no fixing this now, is there?
CH9 Dreaming of a better life
CH10 A forgotten memory
Chapter 11: The heroes vs a bird Part1
Chapter 12: The heroes vs a bird part2
Chapter 13: The fiancés
Chapter 14: Mending the past
Chapter 15: Tubbo in trouble
Chapter 16: The dinner
Chapter 17: Bedrock bros, assemble!
Chapter 18: Hidden clues
Chapter 19: Why?!?!?!
Chapter ??: A Taster
Chapter 20: Plot escalation my a- wait, what?
Chapter 21: Meanwhile... (in our universe)
Chapter 22: Pointlessness and misery
Get Ready...
CH23 The Search Begins
;^;

Dude 🫱 Why?

161 3 5
By Rebel6610

So, I'm sure a bunch of you have already been aware of the situation for a while.
Now I only heard of it as I'm not that much in the fandom anymore and watch more random stuff or HermitCraft.

First off, why is the whole community turning more and more toxic and horrible? Secondly, why are more and more content creators turning out to be horrible people?
*sigh*
If you don't know yet, Wilbur is a bitch confirmed. And I'm really conflicted now.
On one hand I want to finish this story, but om the other hand I want to have nothing to with Wilbur's character.
And I'm also unsure of what I should do regarding his music and Lovejoy. I absolutely adore that music and it's been my comfort music for months now.
I've asked for opinions from a friend of mine who knows of the community but is not in it, and her suggestion is that I continue listening to the music if it really is my comfort music, as Spotify pays its artists so horribly, and for the fic that I just kill him off. Now, easier said than done. His character is kind of an important part of the story, which I now hate. This whole thing is supposed to be SBI family dynamic.

What do you guys think? Killing him off would require me to change my already existing plans quite a lot, but that way maybe I could continue the fic.

-Your this month turning 18 author, Lixxie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 219 12
Tubbo is a vigilante known as Apis, has been for the last three months. And now, under the guise of being a human, has finally gotten a job to help h...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
148K 6.6K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...
570 34 18
I was meant to write a story for English, so here it is! It is a Dream SMP story! Tommy meets many new friends who all have secrets. Some are Villain...