Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63

Chapter 62

212 12 0
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

The rest of the day went by like a blur. After the three musketeers have left kitchen together with Georgio in the middle of them, Nic and I disappeared shortly after them. Not only out of the room, more out of the whole city, in which our family lives. As far away as possible from this fucking hell. We know when to back down and build up a safe distance. Especially when the situation has already escalated to the point where it is becoming physical. It was just too much. Too much like him.

Would've we been able to defend ourselves back there?

A question which is going trough my head since I jumped out of the window in the garden again and used my motorbike to drive out of the city to do the only thing, which goes according to plan laterally: our mafia. But even now, as I take a look at the burning building in front of me - another taken down child auction. The one, we learnt about from the French mafia don before he also got caught by the flames. - I can't seem to find an answer to it.

Alessandro is strong. Ernesto surely too. They may be doing a few miserable mistakes in their mafia business. Like having no glue about a fucking child auction in their own freaking territory. Or the whole hackable system. But here I have to add truthfully that it was at least a bit more difficult than it was by any of the other mafias' ones. Nevertheless, if you look at their fighting techniques and skills, I have to admit that it's not bad. Actually, it's even relatable to our own so yes.

What my point is?

Good question, next question.

Probably the fact that Nic and I would've been defenseless in the position of Georgio. Hand to hand combats against trained muscle men are always a challenge for me. I may be nimble and fast, and was forced to learn how to us it against a few of the best assassins on the hard way, but knowingly physical strength alone brings you to nothing, I would've had no chance. Mental strength does. Which I unfortunately don't have in the slightest with my fucked up mind. We may not be stupid and we likely also have more experience in the legal and illegal world than many adults will ever have. We're the richest persons on this fucking planet at the age of fourteen and that without counting the income from our mafia businesses to it - so yes, we are successful.
In the business life. Not in our privat life.

The Twins - three-time world champions and three-time European champions in pair skating, will they add another title this year?

The Twins - the most successful persons in portrait

The Twins - sport-, singer-, business- and social media industry; Mercy and Rio dominate each one

The Twins - the fortune of the 14-year old Twins is assumed to be around 250 billion US-Dollar

Headlines over headlines from different news articles out of different countries. And in each one it seems like we're living the dream life.
We're famous. You often only have to say 'The Twins' on the street and everyone knows who you're referring to.
We're rich. From our income we could life at least 10 further lifes.
Nevertheless, we're not happy. Far from it.

Furthermore, we're children. Two children who didn't had the choice in becoming who they wanted to be.

I even got to the point of mental exhaustion that my rational side won over and reminds me all the time that Nic and I will have to live through this hell for the next four years till we'll be finally legally adults and can do whatever the fuck want. Without the dearest opinion from any adult.

"Li, you know I hate to interrupt your depressing self talk session but u kinda have to come back. Like now. Instantly." Nic's sarcastic voice halls trough my earphones making me jump slightly. "The dickshits here r going crazy. Knocking all the time on our door and asking whether we're fine. Like we ever will be. But that's not the point at the moment. The point is that you get the fuck back 'cause you can't shower for an eternity. And dinner is in 15' so hurry the frick up."

"Really? Showering was the first thing, you came up with?! How ingenious." I chuckle just because I know that this will drive him crazy. He's probably rolling his eyes at the moment.

"Just be grateful for once that I covered for ya, asshole." Yep, definitely rolling his eyes. "I could also expose you like instantly. I heard Alessandro is in a good mood for a discussion."

"U love me too much for that." I lay smirkingly our infamous-famous knife down in front of the only slightly burning building and start my motorcycle. Gosh, how I love that sound. Heaven.

"Yeah whatever. Just come- wait was this ur motorcycle? Don't tell me, you drove off only now?!" Oops.

"U know, I can expla-" Rude.

"FUCK NO, I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR STUPIDLY FAKE EXCUSES! IT'S A FREAKING 30 MINUTE DRIVE! AND THAT'S IF YOU'RE FAST!"

"Then lucky you that I'm furious."

"Not funny. You won't make it back in time though."

"Oh I will."

"U won't."

"Bet?" I smirk, knowing exactly that Nic is going to kill me for what I've already planned. But I couldn't care less ."If I'm back in 10, you'll let me dye your hair."

"Absolutely not."

"I thought you said something like 'you won't be back in 10' anyway?'"

There're a few seconds silence on the other line. Pointless silence since I already know that he's going to bet against me. Decided that use the time, I take a look at the landscape driving by and enjoy the felling of wind blowing through my hair. The feeling of freedom and easiness. Only my motorcycle and me. No fucked up family, no fucked up thoughts. And nobody who could take this away from me. I smile to myself as I take the next sharp right turn and listen to Nic mumbling something like. "Betting with you is like throwing your image out of the window." And nevertheless, you're doing it again and again.

"C'mon. No risk, no fun, right?"

"..."
"Yeah whatever. You won't be there anyway."

"Oh I will, brother. Trust me."

Neliono

I sit on the couch in my room, checking my watch probably for the hundredth time in the last two minutes.

It's 19:53 o'clock. 2 minutes till Li has to be here if she wants to win her bet.

Oh she won't make it. I'm pretty sure at this. Nobody - not even Li who drives like there's no tomorrow. I speak out of experience. - can shorten a fast 30 minutes drive down to 10. But on the other hand it's Li. And that's a very solid argument for itself. Ever since I can remember, I've never won a single bet against her. Not even once. I would lie if I say that this isn't hurting my ego. And Li's is getting pushed with each time she's winning.

I would also lie if I say that I'm telling you this out of boredom. But honestly, I'm just trying to get the time to move faster so I don't even have to think about my downfall in embarrassment. My poor hair.

It's 19:54 o'clock. Only one fucking minute left. Please- please let Li run into police or some shit like that. She'd deserve it anywa- A knocking on the window behind me making me stopp in my tracks.

Please be a squirrel. Please be a squirrel. Please be a squirrel. Please be a squir- ah fuck. It's a squirrel with long brown hair.

If we're already speaking from the devil. There she's hanging in the window board, waving her hand energetically and with a huge grin on her face. I groan and tell Aid - my KI - to open the damn window.
As soon as it's open, Li pushes herself through it and lands with a loud pope on the spot next to me on the couch. "What? Not happy to see me?"

I roll my eyes at her. That stupid fucking grin. "You're just gonna ruin my lovely hair. But yes, of course, I've never reached such a high point of happiness before."

"So over dramatically. Such a fucking drama queen." This time it was Li's turn to roll the eyes before she reaches in her pocket and only a second later a little bottle comes flying towards my face. "Here. Maybe you want to become friends with it before it's gonna be in your hair for who knows how long."

What- why- how- Gape at her like she's not in the right mind. She had only fucking 10 minutes for the whole drive but nevertheless made a stop by the grocery store? Before I could say anything else like asking her how the hell this worked out, she had already disappeared in her bathroom. Probably letting it seem like she really took a shower because since she got back here in time, we still have 5 minutes till our family expects us to be downstairs.
__________

Neliana

"I swear to the grave of our dead hamster if you don't fucking shut up in the next second, I'll stitch that mouth of yours together by myself." I growl annoyingly. For the last 5 minutes, Nic just couldn't shut up about what I will do to his poor, poor hair. I swear, he's such a drama queen. It's not like that I have such a bad fashion sense and would dye his hair shiny pink when I know our professional pair skating outfits have a black / dark aura. Would be a stupid move. And I'm everything but stupid. Nonetheless, just telling him this now - when he's so impatient - would be boring and ineffective. Education or some shit like that. Alessandro and Ernesto would be so proud right now.

"And that's a promise." I add semi screamingly as I hop down the stair cases, now instead of wearing my bloody and after smoke smelling protection uniform, some comfortable black sweatpants paired with a black hoodie. Nic's outfit is basically the same online in beige which describes our personalities pretty well.

"You're an asshole." He grumbles while running after me. "How the heck did you even had the fucking time to not only make a stop at a grocery store but also scribble over the whole sticker with a freaking edding?! Where did you even get it from?! And how the fuck did you come even to such an idea?"

In the meantime, we already reached the hallway. I turn back to face him. "I told ya I'm fast. And actually, first of all had to get rid of a few police cars. They somehow didn't really seem to like me-"

"Neither do I."

"Rude. Anyway, as I managed to outsmart them, I landed in front of this small store and they had surprisingly a very large collection of dye. Of course, I had to take one with me. The lady was even so nice and let me use her edding. So that's from where I got it."

"Argh. I don't really have a voice in it anymore, do I?" Nic sighs defeated. Finally, he used his brain.

"Nope." I responds popping the 'p' and walk into the dining room towards our seats - only half paying attention to the people who are already seated at the table. "And the reason for the scribbling is the surprise of course, dude."

"I hate surprises."

"Do I look like I'd care."

"Why so aggressiv all of sudden?! You're the most irritating person, I've ever met. Just shut up. Nobody wants to hear your idiotic opinion anyway." Nic rolls his eyes again while crossing his still arms over his chest. I did unnoticed the same and can't prevent rolling my eyes too. Somehow every conversation we have turns into a battle of insulting each other. Not my fault that he's a pain in my ass.

"Oh please. If I remember correctly you were the one whining like a fucking child for the last 5 minutes."

"Only because you didn't want to tell me the stupid colo-"

"Hey enough of you both." Alessandro interrupts our argument and gives us both a pointed look. We, in contrary, are still busy glaring at each other. "We're not speaking to family members like that." Oh but that's exactly what I'll do. This moron doesn't deserve otherwise.

"I won't speak to you for today anymore." The asshole whispers grumbling.

"As if I even wanted you to in the first place."

Alessandro sighs and runs a hand over his face. Only now I notice the big black circles under his eyes as well as his exhausted looking features. His hair is not even near his usually neat style. Scattered strands of hair are even falling on his forehead. His watch seems to be a hole too loose and his shirt slipped from its place.

Alessandro is normally the definition of perfection. And that's far from how I've experienced him before. But here he is, looking quite done. Suddenly, a strange feeling of guilt washes over me. He was the one who had to deal with Georgio. The one who is the head of this shit of family and even legally responsible for us both as well as Niccolo and Emilio - the only other under eighteen years old persons in this family. If something happens, he's the one to blame.

Fuck that's a freaking big ton of responsibilities. Never in a hundred years would I be willingly in his position and have custody over us. Surely, he had to have a few shots intus to come to such a conclusion. With new found wisdom and respect, I firstly take a sip of my apple juice before planing on apologize beforehand. But Stefano beats me in it. "We had already enough drama today, don't you think? So what's the problem between you two? We're all hungry after a long working day and would gladly start eating dinner."

In the meantime, more people joined the giant table. I hate to call them that but names are a pain to list so here we go: Grandfather and grandmother, the uncles and the one aunt as well as most of the old dudes are there including a defeated and thoughtful looking Georgio with a cast on his right arm. I have to swallow a grin with another sip. Gosh why do I have the feeling that this dinner will be a challenge to get through without braking down from laughter? It's already so pathetic again. Oh and my ADHD is already coming trough too. Great. Just great.

I shake my head internally before suddenly remembering what Stefano just said. Almost immediately, I lift up my hands in surrender. "I'm not the one to blame. He started."

"Really?! You got the glamorous idea of betting."

"And you jumped on. Could've just said no."

"I really should've." He grumbles while everyone else looks at us like we're gone crazy. I mouth a What?! "This whole problem here was caused by ... a bet?" Stefano asks nearly unbelievably and I swear I could see the tiniest of mouth tucking up too.

"The winner got to dye the other's hair." I shrug and lean back, arms crossed and smirking the slightest at my dearest brother. "And what can I say. Losing has to be learnt."

I can't even have a chance to react as Nic's hand comes so fast to my side and not only pinches me, furthermore starts to tickle the life out of me.

2663 words

Surprise, surprise: another update. I hope you like it :)
Tips, suggestions, opinions gladly in the comments!
Have a nice evening,
FinLu🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
355K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
3.1M 70.1K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...