𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 & 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐥�...

By JayHansley2069

(PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING). Well, Basically This is a Story that will be Based on all the characters or rol... More

Description.
Introduction Of The Myers' Roles.
Introduction Of The Ortega's Roles.
The Note Incident. (Emma's Multiverse).
The Lame Joke. (Jemma Multiverse).
The Drunk Addict. (Jenna's Multiverse).
The Gaze. (Emma's Multiverse).
A Question. (Jenna's Multiverse).
Her Sinister Bloody Eyes. Pt.1 (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
H. S. B. E. Pt.2 (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Fluffy Brown Were-Wolf. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
T. F. B. W-W. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Protector. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
M. P Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's Rejected Love. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's R. L. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
CEO/Assistant relation. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Trust Issues. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My horrific Ugly Face. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
A Meet-Up in Laundromat. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
You're too Sweet. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
September 27th Special. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
HoneyMoon Of Ours. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Defend The Angel At All Cost. Pt. 1 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 2 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 3 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Saving The Woman From Fire. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mafia-Myers' Maid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
I Met A Mermaid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Light Of My Darkness. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mabel's Sin. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Hiking. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Princess... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Last Promise. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Stalker Walker. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Reverse Opposite Attract. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
A Memorable Night. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Your Silence Is My Hatred Agony, Darling. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Jealous for...Cavell? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Feb 14th for the Ladies. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Warm Comfort. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Big Mistake. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
20 Things I Love About You... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jock's Attitude. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jordan Formation. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Cavell meets Fitz (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)
Are We Friends? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Announcement.
2ndProtector (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Blood Work. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
The Unbelievable Love (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Gotcha!! (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
ART (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)

Favorite Survivor. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

188 7 3
By JayHansley2069

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

BeeBee Jordan x Tara Carpenter. (A Taste Of Christmas x Scream 5/6).

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part2 may NOT be Possible...

Tara's P. O. V:

I kept walking, a cold sigh escaping my throat, when I finally arrived at the Bakery. It looked Cozy, warm and comforting. I took small steps and went inside. 

Ting, Ting.

The bell, hammered above the door sounded, when I entered. 

-"Welcome to Jordan's Bakery, What can I-", The brunette stared at me, then she smiled and put the tray with warm sweet cupcakes on the desk, making her way towards me.

I smiled the moment, she approached and pulled me into a Soft hug. Wrapping her arms around my waist, while my hands on her back. I pressed my head over her chest, and she smooched a kiss over my forehead.

-"Welcome, sweetheart".

-"Thank you. How are you?"

-"I'm good, just preparing the overall Sweet packages for the guests and then we can go out for a relaxing evening wall, if you want?"

-"That sounds, delightful".

She smiled again, and pressed another loving kiss over my head.  

I sat down and watched the taller one, roaming here and there with all the packages and boxes. Tyler, her friend helped her out while I also did, by wrapping them into colorful papers.

Getting glimpse from BeeBee, I remembered of how I first met her, She was so kind and beautiful, like the way she is right now. Always charming and never pushing the limits across.

-"BABYCAKES, I WILL BE BACK SOON. LOVE YOU!!!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard my lover shouting from the door, and then she left to deliver all those packages. 

I looked around and observed the Bakery. Suddenly my eyes fell on something. I went closer, and saw a Letter. It was wrapped in an envelop. I was curious, about it.

What could this possibly be...?
I wonder...

I gently took the letter, and opened the envelop neatly. Taking out the Paper I read the words.

Dear Tara, 

You're Awesome! I love you so much, I can't even express in words. You truly are something, Surviving up to like 3-4 Ghostface Attacks, Seven times stabbed at the beginning of this Journey and stabbing the Ghostface in the Mouth at the end, Totally my type. ;)

When you first came in the Bakery, I knew something about you was different. Like as if I met my soulmate, and damn I was super right! I can't believe I am actually dating the one and only, Tara Carpenter. 

You know, I want you to know something and well, I thought it would be better this way to write you down what I think of you...

"You're My Favorite Ghostface, Survivor."

So, because of how much I love you and turns out we are getting pretty old. I was thinking of making you mine forever, by...MARRYING YOU!!!

Yeah...I Love You...

(.////.)...

Your Idiotic Love,

-BeeBee Jordan.

I stared at the note, laughing softly, at the letter and the silly emoji-type thingy at the end. 

Oh Bee...
You're such an Idiot...

A small drop left down from my eye, making me happy about the fact that Someone wants me, after such brutal accidents, trauma, life I have been through and have been leading. 

BeeBee, has always been there for me. Taking care, making sure I'm okay, and doing everything to make me the happiest woman alive, even with the scars in my body, left from the past. 

She always, caressed the scars and complimented, spoke proudly about her having a warrior, as her Girlfriend. She kept the kisses on my body, and there wasn't a single night, that woman didn't take care of me or sang me beautiful song. 

Sometimes, we sang and when we did. We always had "Perfect" in our playlist. It symbolizes our future, and all the thoughts we carry for each of us. 

-"Honey, I'm back", I heard the brunette entering and a slight smile appeared on my face. 

-"Look, what I've bought for you, while I was coming b-", She froze the moment she saw the letter, in my hand.

-"Care to explain, Chef?"

She sighed and looked down, feeling embarrassed. Her face turning red, like a cute Baby.

-"Look I wanted to make it, more better. I thought of gifting you this with a present, in your upcoming Birthday and well, I'm sorry it-"

I pressed my lips, on hers stopping her from finishing her words. She was taken aback by this, but little by little she kissed me back, her hands on my neck, while Mine over her waist.

I ended the kiss, and saw the gorgeous eyes of the lady. She is so beautiful...

-"Oh, how I love you so much, Carpenter...", I smiled at her words, and pressed a smooch while she caressed my face. 

-"I love you too, baby".

BeeBee's P. O. V:

-"So, now that you already know about that embarrassing and not-finished Letter, want me to give it a second shot?"

-"Sure, go ahead".

I kissed her cheek, then stepped back. Kneeling down on my knees, I cleared my throat and placed the box in my hand, revealing the ring that will unite us forever, stay as a Symbol of our love, for each other.

-"Even though, this isn't really a romantic place, to propose. But I will do it anyway".

-"Because, I love you", I winked playfully, making her chuckle.

-"Ever since I got a glimpse of you, I knew with whom I was destined with. Starting talking, became friends, confessed love, started Dating and now we are here, at last. Me on my knees for you, so that I can have your hand for marriage and make you mine, forever".

-"Give people your identity, as My Wife and always be there by your side. Comfort you in the darkest times, and help you whenever you need me to. Take good care of you and try to be the person that will bring light, faith and happiness in your life".

-"So, as the conclusion stands...Tara, Will You Become Mrs. Carpenter Jordan for me And Make Me The Happiest Woman, Alive?" 

She cleared her tears and immediately jumped in my arms, making both of us fall on the ground.

-"YES, YES, YES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME MRS. CARPENTER JORDAN AND MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ALIVE!!!"

I sighed a relief, thinking that I did good. I took Tara's face and pulled her into the most meaningful kiss. 

Feeling her lips after the confession was just like a reward. It felt so relieving and calm, filled with love and passion I have for her, and she has for me.

Our eyes locked and I removed some hair from her eyes, tugging it behind her ears slowly. Suddenly clapping was heard and we both jumped up. Tara still sitting on my laps, we both witnessed almost a whole crowd of people cheering, clapping, whistling for us. 

-"Well this is embarrassing", The smaller one, spoke slightly smiling and covering her face in my neck. I chuckled softly and kissed her again. 

-"I love you, Mrs. Carpenter Jordan", I spoke pressing one last kiss, before thanking the Crowd for the cheers and joy.

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????
15K 449 28
It's the start of Wednesday where Emma and Jenna first meet in person. They eventually become friends, but will it turn into something more? Will the...
2.4K 56 23
Wednesday called Enid in the middle of the night Little did Enid know this Night would be the Night she will never forget.. Yelowww!! First story hop...
374K 7.9K 46
In which Hawkins resident slut uses the resident freak to numb the pain of loosing her asshole boyfriend. Started: June 20, 2022 Finished: September...