Claimed by the Crown | Taejin

By halekook

It was agreed that the firstborn Omega of the Park family would be destined to marry Kim Taehyung once it was... More

Welcome: A New Journey Begins
The Main Characters
1. Chapter One
2. Chapter Two
3. Chapter Three
4. Chapter Four
6. Chapter Six
7. Chapter Seven
8. Chapter Eight
9. Chapter Nine
10. Chapter Ten
11. Chapter Eleven
12. Chapter Twelve
13. Chapter Thirteen

5. Chapter Five

3.4K 346 152
By halekook

Jimin was abruptly awakened by the loud slam of the door, prompting immediate concern about what had caused the disturbance. He left the bedroom to check out the situation, feeling his Alpha's distress. The energy arising from his Alpha intensified his worry, making him ponder what had upset Jungkook.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked with concern as he observed the disarray of broken objects on the floor.

Jungkook decided not to respond, opting to keep his back facing him. Jimin cautiously walked up to Jungkook, inhaling deeply before embracing him from behind, aiming to offer comfort and calmness.

"Whatever it is, I am sure it's not worth you being upset like this, so please calm down and let's go to bed."

Instead of finding comfort in Jimin's words, Jungkook became more enraged. He whirled around and grabbed Jimin's throat, applying pressure while glaring at him. "What do you know about it not being worth it? Huh, what do you know?"

Jimin grasped Jungkook's hands tightly, his eyes wide and pleading as he struggled to breathe.

Letting go of Jimin's neck, Jungkook grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer, staring intensely into his eyes. "Don't you dare say my anger isn't justified! I just went through something really tough. If you want to help me, ask how you can improve as an Omega!"

Jimin struggled to control his emotions, taking deep breaths before speaking softly, "Jungkook, you're hurting me. I'm not sure what caused an issue for you, but I was trying to offer some comfort. I am sorry if my words didn't help. I wasn't trying to imply that it's wrong for you to be angry, but I was trying to say that whatever or whoever makes you angry is not worth it."

"Of course, I know he is not worth it; I didn't need you to tell me that! I know what's worth it and what's not, and right now, you are starting to not feel worth it for me!"

"Wow." Jimin swallowed hard, trying to hold back his tears as a lump formed in his throat.

Jungkook noticed the evident pain in his Omega's eyes and saw how quickly his once strong and charismatic presence faded.

He let go of Jimin's shirt and wrapped his other arm around the Omega's waist, pulling him close for a hug and kissing his head. "I didn't mean to say that. I had a rough night."

Jimin inhaled his Alpha scent, staying quiet as Jungkook nuzzled into his neck and bit down, finding comfort in their pheromones mixing.

"I love you," Jungkook said as he leaned back and gazed into Jimin's eyes. Jimin smiled and returned his words, causing Jungkook to lean in and capture his lips as he sought a distraction.

*****

Feeling a wave of anxiety, Hoseok made his way back to the King's office. He was hopeful that his presence had escaped the King's memory and that the King would not request another meeting, particularly given what he had witnessed.

Having grown up in Kim's kingdom, he was already familiar with Taehyung's power. However, he had never witnessed another Alpha display the actions he saw Taehyung take against Jungkook.

He knew Jungkook was quite intimidating from past interactions and took care to steer clear of him. Witnessing Taehyung effortlessly overpowering Jungkook and bringing him to his knees instantly intensified his fear of the King.

As the guards at the door granted him access, he hesitated before entering the King's office, showing his nervousness by taking a deep breath.

As he stepped into the room, he caught sight of the King seated at his desk, his eyes fixed on an unseen item.

"Why did you come in here earlier?" Taehyung asked without looking at Hoseok.

"Umm, Sir, the arrangements for your upcoming trip to visit the neighboring kingdoms have been completed. I was curious if Prince Seokjin would be joining you on your travels, as it has been the tradition for the King's mate to accompany them in the past."

"Seokjin will not be joining me. How long is the duration of my absence from the kingdom?" Taehyung inquired, this time staring directly at Hoseok.

Feeling even more nervous, Hoseok swallowed and said, "I understand, sir. A little over a week, sir."

"What about Namjoon will he be joining?"

"Sir, I believe he will be joining. However, I must check with his assistant to confirm the details."

Taehyung arched an eyebrow while gazing at Hoseok, "Why don't you just ask him directly?"

"Sir, I am not allowed to ask about matters associated with his work, similar to how I am never allowed to discuss things discussed at work. He typically tells me when he will be away, but we haven't spoken much this past week because he has been traveling."

After Hoseok replied, Taehyung continued to stare at him in silence. Hoseok was filled with unease, uncertain about the thoughts swirling in the King's mind. His mind drifted to Seokjin, and he wondered how he was coping with living alongside the King.

"Delay my trip for another day. You are also free to leave and call it a night." Taehyung stood up and went through the side door closest to his office.

A sigh of relief escaped Hoseok. He wasn't usually so nervous around Taehyung, but he couldn't shake his nervousness after witnessing what he had done to Jungkook.

*****

Taehyung combed through the laundry bins, his mood shifting to one of disappointment and frustration as he failed to find any of Jin's clothes.

Leaving the bathroom, he headed to the bedroom where Jin was resting, calling out, "Seokjin!" He yelled loudly.

Jin was in a deep sleep when the sound of the Alpha calling his name startled him awake. Even with the dimmed light, he could still discern Taehyung's appearance. Sitting up on the bed, he rubbed his eyes, pondering the reason behind the Alpha's presence in the room.

"Where are the clothes you wore in the last couple of days?"

"I washed them."

"Why did you decide to wash them, and how did you wash them?" Taehyung asked, clearly irritated, as he approached the bed where Jin was seated.

"I didn't like how they were piling up, and I had no idea when they would be washed because I had only been in this room. I tried to wash them by hand in the tub."

Taehyung sat beside Jin on the bed and quickly grabbed Jin's jaw, staring attentively at him. "Are you a prince?"

Jin's heart raced as he made eye contact with Taehyung. He found it challenging to articulate anything other than the truth in the presence of the Alpha, who exuded an intimidating aura.

"Do not embarrass me by washing another piece of clothing by hand. It is not your place to do that; do you understand this?"

Jin nodded immediately, relieved by Taehyung's words, grateful that he didn't require an official response. But when Taehyung spoke again, his heart started to beat faster.

"Tonight, we are going to make our mating official. Because I lacked trust in you, I had no plans to mark you as mine so soon officially. However, I will be traveling earlier than expected, and I cannot take the chance of anyone noticing you with a temporary mark."

Jin didn't say anything as he wasn't sure of what to say.

"Since you seem to be experienced in being open and giving yourself to others, I don't need to worry about being gentle or explaining things to you."

Although Jin's heart began to hurt, he didn't respond because he was at a loss for words to explain himself to Taehyung.

"Are you ready, Seokjin?"

"Yes," he replied, nodding his head, even though he didn't feel ready—especially given the Alpha's lack of concern for him.

Without another minute, Jin was dragged to stand by Taehyung, who said, "Take off your clothes." With a directive, he then proceeded to undress himself.

Jin carefully removed his clothes, avoiding looking at Taehyung. He appreciated the dim lighting in the room, which helped him feel less vulnerable in Taehyung's presence. He would rather keep his scars hidden, especially from Taehyung.

He felt a shiver run down his spine when Taehyung's hands made contact with his waist, and a scream escaped his lips as he was aggressively pushed onto the bed, ending up on his back.

With his heart beating fast, Jin heard Taehyung say something that caught him by surprise as he had not been expecting it.

"Be ready to cement our bond after I've knotted you, as we shall mutually claim each other. Do you understand?"

Jin was too surprised to react at first, and he couldn't respond until Taehyung's fingers clasped his thigh. "Y-Yes, I do."

Upon hearing the response, Taehyung positioned the Omega in a way that revealed Jin's most intimate areas to him. The sweet smell of the Omega filled his senses.

Moving to the bed, the mattress dipped under his body. He extended Jin's legs at the ankles before bending him in half. Jin's ankles ended up on Taehyung's shoulder, with his knees pressed against his heaving chest.

Jin was slightly surprised when Taehyung reached forward and grabbed his hands, holding them above his head with one hand. He was entirely at his mercy, yet he didn't attempt to break free from his hold.

He shifted uncomfortably and let out a gasp as he felt the Alpha's member press against his slick entrance, revealing his undeniable desire for the Alpha.

Taehyung positioned himself, widening the Omega; Jin let out a surprised moan as Taehyung's cock slowly penetrated deeper.

Jin let out a gasp, experiencing both pleasure and pain as a result of being stretched.

Taehyung skillfully moved to keep his shaft coated in Jin's slick. With a little more effort, he managed to go deeper inside. Experiencing the feeling of Taehyung being inside him was entirely unfamiliar for Jin, causing him to let out a loud cry and tense up every muscle in his body.

Retreating, Taehyung pushed again, with increased force, penetrating even further than the previous time. Jin's eyes rolled, and he gasped. Now, with Taehyung's member firmly pressed deep within him, their hips barely brushed against each other.

As Jin's member pulsated, his opening tightened repeatedly, holding onto Taehyung's shaft. In a way that Jin had never felt, Taehyung's hip movement triggered an intense emotion. Jin cocked his head to the side, at a loss for words, and an extended moan came out of his mouth.

With wide eyes, he locked eyes with Taehyung. "Please-" he tried to speak, but Taehyung interrupted him by pulling back and thrusting their hips together, giving Jin a glimpse of what was to come.

"You belong to me." Taehyung and Jin were intertwined, their movements blending sounds of pain and pleasure. He thrust again, causing Jin to be jerked against the bed with enough force to make his body tremble. With another aggressive movement, an uncontrollable cry escaped from Jin.

With his free hand, Taehyung moved forward, firmly gripping Jin's chin and turning him to face him. "Do you understand?" he declared.

Jin gave slight nods. "Say it." He shuddered in response to Taehyung's command.

"Yes, yes, I understand."

"What do you mean? What do you understand?" Taehyung asked, his thrusts becoming even more forceful than before.

A mix of pain and ecstasy escaped Jin as he let out a cry. "I am surrendering to you because you are my Alpha." Almost gasping for air, Jin said.

"No," Taehyung growled. He rolled his hips, eliciting rough sounds of pleasure from Jin. After he withdrew, he remarked, "You haven't proven yourself worthy of addressing me as your Alpha."

Applying pressure to Jin's chin as he leaned in for a kiss, Taehyung's tongue instantly explored and took control of the moment. Jin blinked at him, catching his breath from the kiss and the intense sensation of fullness he experienced. This caused him to pull at his wrists again. His attempts elicited a smile from the Alpha, leaving Jin frightened and stunned.

Taehyung maintained a speed, moving with deliberate, unhurried movements. Jin's attempts to resist only seemed to motivate him, but soon, they were no longer an aim for him. Jin's body shifted from feeling discomfort to pleasure as he submitted to Taehyung's dominance.

Taehyung quickly increased the pace while his sac smacked against Jin's bare ass with each pass, evoking moans in response. Jin felt a surge of pleasure building inside him, clouding his thoughts.

Still going steadily, Taehyung seemed to sense that Jin was growing closer. Jin shuddered every so often with each thrust that came. His body naturally refused to release Taehyung as he drew nearer. Using his legs for leverage, Jin pulled himself into each thrust from Taehyung, trying to force him closer to the edge.

Coming closer to his release, Jin's ankles began to slip. The intensity of his orgasm was visible as he bucked frantically. He felt a surge of pleasure that washed over him, and he could feel Taehyung's member clench even more tightly inside him. His hole quivered, tightened, and contracted as waves of ecstasy engulfed him.

Jin's gaze drifted from side to side, but he could still make out Taehyung's powerful thrusts as he sought his own peak. With an abrupt acceleration, Taehyung fucked him with all his might, causing him to scream in a combination of pain and ecstasy. Jin let out a cry as Taehyung threw him into yet another orgasmic fit, causing him to writhe and thrash about.

"Right now... " As Taehyung let go of Jin's hands, he slammed into him with force, causing Jin to choke up in pain. Jin detected Taehyung's lips moving towards his neck and quickly followed suit, pressing his mouth to the Alpha's primary scent gland. Taehyung pushed himself as far as he could, his cock's head probing further into Jin as he released his load.

Everything went white as Jin bit down on Taehyung's neck, causing his hips to thrust forward and his senses to go into overdrive.

Taehyung peered down at his unconscious Omega, who was still panting after separating his lips from Jin's neck. Leaning forward, he rested his face on the Omega's neck and closed his eyes, waiting for their bodies to separate while they stayed connected.

Taehyung had good cause to suspect that Seokjin was not who he claimed to be before this very moment. Considering that if Seokjin had not been from the Park family bloodline, biting into Taehyung would have caused him immediate death. Since only an Omega from the Park family's lineage had the power to withstand his Alpha, Taehyung understood why his family had chosen an Omega from them, which is why he had purposefully instructed him to mark him in return.

There was only one other family, aside from the Parks, who had welcomed an Omega that was meant to be his Omega and perfect mate. Unfortunately, the whole family bloodline perished due to the impending danger that the elders had predicted would arise from Taehyung's union with the Omega. Many opposed the idea since it would only increase his strength, which would cause chaos in their society.

******

"You would be pleased to hear that I fulfilled my commitment." Park Jiwoo stated, sitting near the piled stones. "Although I had my reservations at times, I was able to trust the process when I thought about what you said. Still, it breaks my heart that I can't visit him or ask how he's doing. I doubt I ever really understood how he was feeling or when he was in pain since he is so good at covering up his emotions. I suppose things will change now that he's with that Alpha". 

As he pondered his thoughts, Jiwoo hesitated for a while. "My Jimin is my issue right now, and I know it's not your concern. Some things may have forced me to lose sight of what was meant for him. Even though these young Alphas may be stronger than me, I shall keep an eye on things since I'll likely have to step in." 

Reminiscing about his youth brought a laugh out of Jiwoo. "Things have changed drastically from the past. My friend, we miss you very much." He then rose to his feet. "I will return, but for now, I wanted you to know that your son is in the right place, and I kept my word to you and your Omega."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
29.6K 800 8
OMEGAVERSE AU Park Jimin who is cold and in depression.Someone who lost his perfect husband in car crash, along with his brother. Because of the inci...
161K 9.2K 27
Kim Namjoon never took an interest in finding a mate or courting an omega. As the only son of the Pack's Alpha leader he always focused on learning f...
701K 39.3K 33
Jimin was the youngest son of the Alpha leader of their pack. His two oldest brothers presented as alphas while he presented as an omega, a very desi...