Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 69

315 1 1
By England_stories22

Before Leah joins you, Jana holds her on.

Jana: How is she?

Leah: Not good.

Jana: Go with her, I'll take care of twins.

Leah: Did everything go well with them, today?

Jana: Yeah, don't worry, Jack and Lucas are fine.

Leah: Thank you for taking care of them.

Jana: Come on, it's fine. Go be with your wife.

Leah gets upstairs, lays next to you and you cuddle up to her.

Leah: Brooklyn called.

Y/n: I'll call him back, later.

Leah: Okay.

Leah kisses your head and stroke your hair. You're talking about your mom to Leah, about all the silly things you and your brother did to your mom when you were kids. You're laughing and smiling.

Leah: There it is. That smile, I love your smile.

Y/n: I love you.

Leah: I love you more, babe.

You grab your phone, and decide to call back Brooklyn.

Y/n: Hey, Brooks, you okay?

Brooklyn: We're powering through, ehm... The funeral will be next Wednesday, in Harlow.

Y/n: Brooks, I have a match, next Wednesday.

Brooklyn: That was the only day available.

Y/n: Okay, I'll figure it out... Should we put a statement out? Or leave it for now?

Brooklyn: Ehm... A statement would be best, I talked about it with Romeo and Cruz, they are okay with it.

Y/n: Okay, alright.

Brooklyn: I love you, sis.

Y/n: I love you too, Brooks. Talk to you, later.

The call ends and you snuggle back up into Leah who's going through her phone.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I need to put a statement out.

Leah: Okay, I'll help you.

During the next hours, you work with Leah on putting the best statement out that is possible. You run it past your brothers and your dad before you post it.

The statement:

Thought long and hard about what to write but there will be any words that will do justice.

At 2 am on the 14th of December, our beautiful, kind, funny, Mom and Wife passed away after a long and brave battle against Breast Cancer. She was surrounded by myself, my brothers and dad as she passed away peacefully. Our hearts are broken, there will be a piece missing forever but heaven has now gained a special angel. If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. I'm sad that you are gone, but I'm more grateful for the time we had together. ❤️

Our family would appreciate some privacy during this difficult time. We love you lots, always & forever. ❤️

For Victoria...❤️

You post the statement, you instantly get messages of support from everyone, your tea!6

6660mmates, people you play against weekly.

mbrighty04: Sending all my love to you and your family Y/n ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thinking of you all xxx

lucybronze: Thinking of you and your family ♥️ sending lots of love

samanthakerr20: ❤️

alexscott2: ❤️❤️ sending you all so much love at this time ❤️❤️

racheldaly3: Love you so much ❤️ sending you and your beautiful family all my love in the world xxxxxx here with you for everything

daniellevddonk: ❤️

arsenalwfc: We're all thinking of you and your family, Y/n❤️

niamhcharles17: Thinking of you all ❤️❤️❤️

stephcatley: Love you so much my Y/n ❤️

katie_mccabe11: Love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️

stanwaygeorgia: Sending so much love ❤️

leahwilliamsonn: Love you all the world ❤️❤️❤️

Yourphone is blowing up with messages of support from everyone, you decide to turnyour phone off because it's all getting too much.

You get out of bed without saying anything, you go sit on the porch, in front of the house and sit there. Leah follows you a couple minutes later and comes sitting next to you.

Y/n: My mom loved you.

Leah: For real?

Y/n: Among all the girls that I dated, you were her favourite one. She spoke to my dad about you all the time.

Leah: She did?

Y/n: Yeah, she did.

Leah kisses you. Suddenly, you see a car park in front of your house. Three girls come out of the car, and walk towards you.

Viv: Hey...

Laura: How are you?

Beth: We've got you, kid, always.

Y/n: I know... The funeral is next Wednesday, but we are playing so... I don't know what to do...

Leah: What do you want to do, babe?

Y/n: I want to play, but I can't miss her funeral.

Viv: Whatever you decide, we will be right behind you.

The girls stay for a couple hours more, stay for dinner, then the girls leave. Before you get to bed, Jana holds you on.

Jana: Can I talk to you for second?

Leah: Of course... What's up?

Jana: I've got a called from Barcelona, I have to go back in Spain... I won't be able to be there for the funeral, I'm sorry...

Y/n: It's okay... Don't worry...

Jana: I'm sorry, baby... I wished I could stay to get through this with you...

Youstart crying once again, and rush into Jana's arms. She's holding you tightly.Leah rubs your back to comfort you. Leah gets you into bed, you cuddle up toher and you fall asleep. Skip to the day of the funeral. You decided to go, shewouldn't want you to miss a match but you can't miss her funeral. Your brothersand your dad are waiting for you.

You travelled on your own as Leah couldn't miss the match. On your way to Harlow, Leah rings you as you get to the venue.

Leah: Hey babe, are you there yet?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm parking, now. I can see Romeo and Brooklyn.

Leah: I wish I could be there with you.

Y/n: I know, babe, but you have to go play. Make her proud for me, please.

Leah: I will, you know I will. We are all thinking of you, here.

Y/n: I think of you too.

Leah: Okay, I'll tell them... I'll let you go, call after it, okay? We aren't playing until 7 so I'll have my phone next to me.

Y/n: Okay, I love you, babe.

Leah: I love you more.

The phone call ends up. You finally park, get out of the car and walk over to your brothers and dad.

David: Hey, sweetheart.

He hugs you tightly, you hug him back and then you hug each of your brothers. The funeral starts. At some point, you stand up with your brother, go in front of everyone and speak up about your mom. You're trying not to cry before so you can finish the speech.

Y/n: Knowing my mom, she wouldn't have wanted our sadness to invade every word and every thought we have for her today. So, we'll try to pay tribute to her, in the best way as possible.

You start tearing up a bit, but stay strong in front of everybody, for your dad and your brothers.

Y/n: Our mom was our everything. She always taught us to dream big, you're own limit is the horizon. Today, we are living by our passions and our dreams, and that wouldn't have been possible without her.

You wipe your tears away, but you feel your voice cracking. Brooklyn sees it and steps forward to keep going the speech. You go find comfort in Romeo's arms.

Brooklyn: She was always there to cheer us on. Mom had this super power, she was able to see the world at her own perspective.

Our parents gave real values to us and above all didn't want to waste their time on short-lived things. Nothing was more important at home than these three words: loyalty, solidarity and respect. We can only congratulate them and thank them for all they have done!

Cruz: Today, we say goodbye to you mom, with all the love we have for you. Whatever happens, you'll never leave us. Enjoy your view up there, beautiful angel. Your children will keep chasing their dreams. But especially, your values will continue to exist through the generations... This is a promise we are making to you, mom.

Brooklyn: We promise.

Romeo: We promise.

Y/n: We promise.

Youcry a bit more and step off the stage. You sit down next to Brooklyn and Romeo.Brooklyn grabs your hand. After the service, everyone heads to a place thatyour father rent for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
204K 2.3K 30
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)
54.5K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
48.5K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.