Season 1: Leah Williamson

Por England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 67

386 1 0
Por England_stories22

Then, a hand land on your shoulder, it's Jonas'. He pulls you in his arms to comfort you.

Y/n: Thank you, girls. I really appreciate the support.

Jonas: This is a team, this is a family you're part of. I'm speaking of the name of the team when I'm saying that we have your back all the way through, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

You go back sitting next to Leah and Beth. Katie gives a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek as a support move, while Leah places her hand on you thigh and rubs it with her thumb. Jonas steps in front of everyone to explain what's the plan for the Champion's League match.

Jonas: Okay, girls, it's gonna hard to be next on that... Alright, next match is a big one. Lyon will play physically in the midfield and in defence, but they will play with the speed on the sides. And they think that by doing that strategy, we're gonna lose our heads. But we won't, we won't lose our heads. This group, this team that you are, have the quality to prove the world Lyon is wrong to think that. So, we have to be focus at a 100%. It's simple, this match starts now, in the heads. Every minute that you'll spend in the gym, on the training pitches will be a percent of chance to win this match.... So let's go, girls. Togetherness till the end...

The focus mode is on. Everyone heads to the training pitch. Your come back on the pitch goes really well. You're incredible at practice, once again like you never left.

Beth: How do you feel about your comeback?

Y/n: Honestly?

Viv: Yeah...

Y/n: I feel like it's a waste of time of being here, I'd rather want to be with my mom, right now... Luckily, Jana is here.

Steph: Jana? Jana Fernandez?

Y/n: Yeah, she came to surprise me at home, yesterday.

Beth: That's awesome. How is she doing?

Y/n: She's doing okay. Some trouble with Jill, but she'll be fine.

Viv: Did Brooklyn showed up to your mom at the hospital?

Y/n: Yeah, and... I just learned that... I'm gonna be an aunt.

Beth: What?

Y/n: My sister-in-law, Nicola, she's pregnant of a little girl.

Leah: Babe, you didn't tell me.

Y/n: I forgot to tell you, with Jana and everything. I forgot, babe, I'm sorry.

Steph: Congrats, girls.

Viv: Really happy for you, aunties.

Y/n: Thanks, girls. Let's go to eat, now.

You all head to the cafeteria, get some food and eat with the girls. Hours pass, Leah drives you back to the house. When you pass the front door, you find your house upside down, with Jana having a really good moment with the twins.

Y/n: What happened here?

Jana: Hey, sorry, we've got a little carried away.

Leah: Yeah, we can clearly see that.

Leah laughs a little, starting cleaning a bit. You go catch the two little monsters.

Y/n: Okay, you two, let's go take a bath.

You head upstairs, while Leah is helping Jana to clean the mess up made during the day.

Jana: I've never told you, but... I would wish for someone else than you to be Y/n's partner in life.

Leah: Thank you, Jana... I know how close you are to Y/n's ex-girlfriend, so I really appreciate.

Jana: Bruna was like Jordan with you, good for each other but not meant to be for a lifetime. Thank you for making her so happy every day.

Leah: She means everything to me... I'm making her happy cause she's making me so happy. It's a vicious circle... How was your day with Jack and Lucas?

Jana: Amazing, you have incredible kids. And they are nearly walking.

Leah: Yeah, Lucas is almost walking on his own, Jack has a little more difficulties with it. They are 8 months now.

Jana: Time flies by, it's crazy.

Leah: Yeah, I agree with you. To think that 8 months ago, I was in the maternity ward, Y/n had just given life to these two little guys. I won a lot of trophies and medals in my life, but Y/n, Jack and Lucas are greatest victory I ever had and that I ever will have.

Jana: I know she feels the same way about you... You're the love of her life. I'm glad she found you on her way.

Leah: Thank you, Jana. I wish you to have the same thing.

Jana: I hope too.

They keep cleaning for a little while. Skip to the next day, you're back in training, being amazing at it. On the afternoon, you go to the hospital with Jana, the twins and Leah to spend some time with your mom, she gets tired pretty easily, especially since the last few days. You stay for a couple hours and go back home to prepare the dinner. On your way back home, you get a text from Jill:

No answer followed this last text, like you've already know what would be the answer. You help Leah preparing the dinner, while Jana is spending some time with the boys. At 8:30, Man City girls rings at the front door. Leah goes to open the front door.

Leah: Hey girls.

Jill: Hey, Leah.

Ellie: Hey, Le, how are you doing?

Leah: Good to see you, Els. Kerstin, right?

Kerstin: Nice to meet you, Leah.

Everyone hug each other, and you leave the kitchen to say "Hi" to everyone with Jana by your side. You go hug Jill, Ellie and Kerstin. You can see a weird tension between Jana and Jill. Everyone can feel it.

Leah: Okay, I'll go put the boys in bed.

Y/n: Alright, goodnight, my loves.

You plant kisses on the boys forehead, before Leah takes them up. Ellie follows her.

Ellie: I'm gonna come with you.

Y/n: Okay, I'm gonna keep preparing the dinner. Jana, can you set up the table?

Jana: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: Jill, can you help?

Jill: Of course.

You head to the kitchen, followed by Jill. You hug one more time. Then, you keep preparing the dinner.

Y/n: It's good to see you. How is Manchester?

Jill: Really happy to see you too. It's great, a good team, good mindset... I think I'll really be happy there.

Y/n: Can I ask you what's going on with Jana?

Jill: It's been hard between us, lately. I miss her, but... I can't deal with the distance anymore.

Y/n: And you and Kerstin...

Jill: I'm not dating her, if it's your question. I would never cheat on Jana.

Y/n: Okay, great, cause she really loves you. Why don't you finally decide to move together?

Jill: I just signed with Man City, so Jana would probably have to move here, and signed for Man City or Man United.

Y/n: Did you talk to her about that?

Jill: Not really... We haven't spoken that much, recently.

Y/n: You love each other. You should talk to each other, cause I'm sure you're meant for each other since day one.

Jill: Yeah, I should.

You pull Jill in your arms, knowing that she could be emotional to this subject. Leah and Ellie go back downstairs, Jana helped by Kerstin has set up the table. Dinner is ready. You go through the dinner, and at some point, you're sat outside with Jana drinking a tea, when Jill is joining.

Y/n: Hey you.

Jill: Hey you two. Y/n, can you leave the two...

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

You give your place to Jill, so she can be sat next to Jana. You go join Leah inside, cleaning the table. You just put your hand on her waist so she can notice you, and you just kiss, showing a big smile on your face.

Leah: What was that for?

Y/n: Because I love you...

You help Leah in the kitchen, she notices Jana and Jill out there. Leah looks at you, and laugh a little.

Leah: Aren't you afraid they would kill each other?

Y/n: Babe, don't be silly, they need to talk to each other.

Leah: I'm kidding.

Y/n: Hope they'll be fine after it.

On the other side, Jana is still drinking her tea. Jill is sat next to her, looking at her.

Jill: Hey...

Jana: Hey...

Jill: Why you didn't tell me?

Jana: Tell you what?

Jill: Why you didn't tell me you were gonna come in England?

Jana: To be honest, I didn't know if you'd have like to see me.

Jill: Jana... Of course, I want to see you... I love you.

Jana: I love you too.

Jill: I would like to ask you something...

Jana: Go ahead...

Jill: Would you like to move in with me?

Jana: What? What do you mean?

Jill: I miss you... The last few months has been hard on us, but I---I don't see my life without you it. So I hope that me asking you to move in with me is a sign that I'm all the way in.

Jana: So you would like I get transfer to Man City?

Jill: Maybe not Man City, but England... What do you think?

Jana: Jill...

Jill: Jana, I'm trying to save us, right now. I can't deal with the distance, anymore. I want to be with you...

Jana: I want to be with you too, but...

Jill: ... but you don't want to move in with me.

Jana: Carino, I didn't say that... I miss you too, and I would love to move in with you.

Jill: For real?

Jana: For real, just need a little more time before leaving Barcelona... and see if I have offers from England clubs.

Jill: I love you.

Jana: I love you too.

Jana comes sitting on Jill's lap. Jill removes a piece of Jana's hair while she's taking a sip of her tea.

Jill: I missed you so much.

Jana: I missed you too. I have enough of arguments and fights. I don't want that anymore.

Jill: Then, no fights anymore.

Jana goes to give a kiss on Jill's cheek, then Jill replies with a passionate kiss, that they both enjoy. Inside the house, you spy on them with Leah, happy to see them close to each other again.

Kerstin: Are they okay?

Y/n: They will, don't worry.

Ellie: How is your mom, by the way?

Y/n: She's close to the end.

Ellie: I'm sorry.

Ellie goes to give you a hug to give you her support. You can see that Kerstin is looking at you with misunderstanding in her eyes.

Y/n: My mom has a cancer.

Kerstin: Oh, I'm sorry for you.

Y/n: It's okay.

Kerstin: Thanks, by the way, for welcoming us, tonight.

Leah: We're glad to have you here, tonight.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you, Kerstin.

Kerstin: Me too.

Y/n: You're really calm, Els.

Ellie: I haven't sleep that much, last night.

Leah: That's why...

You all laugh.

Kerstin: I'll drive us back home.

Ellie: Thanks, cause Jill drove us here and I can't drive us back.

Kerstin: Don't worry, it's all fine.

You get outside to Jill cuddling Jana.

Y/n: Hey lovebirds, what's up?

Jill: She said "yes".

Everyone is looking at them in shock, immediately thinking that Jill proposed to Jana, but you know it's not the case.

Ellie: What?

Leah: You're gonna get married?

You laugh, so do Jana and Jill, while the other appear with smiles on their face. Jana speaks up, breaking everyone hopes.

Jana: No, I'll move in with Jill.

Y/n: So you're gonna move in England?

Jana: I think so.

You rush towards Jana, pulling her in your arms.

Ellie: Sorry to break this cute moment, but Jill, we have to go.

Kerstin: Yeah, we have a long way to go.

Jill: I'm sorry, I can't stay, I have training tomorrow.

Jana: It's okay, we won't be separate forever. It's just a matter of time, now.

Jill: Just a matter of time... I love you.

Jana: I love you too.

They kiss each other, before Jill, Ellie and Kerstin come to thank you and say "bye". They all get back in the car, and Kerstin drives them back to Manchester. Jana has a huge smile on her face. Everything is all clean, now. It's time to go to bed, once again you have training tomorrow. The next morning, you get up, get prepared, eat your breakfast, and you leave the house with Leah to go to the Arsenal Training Centre. As every morning at the Training Centre, you go through the morning meeting.

Jonas: Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?

Y/n: Of course, what's up?

Jonas waits that everyone get out of the room, to finally have a private moment to be able to talk to you.

Jonas: I just wanted to let you know that you won't be on the starting line-up for tomorrow against Lyon. I hope you understand why.

Y/n: Of course, that's just logical. I haven't been in training for two weeks.

Jonas: ... But I know you can change the game just by your presence in attack, so I will sub you on, tomorrow.

Y/n: Okay, thank you so much, Jonas.

Jonas: Get ready, and be prepared tomorrow.

Youhead outside to the training pitches. You're practicing shooting, passing, andtactics for the opposition against the Olympic Lyonnais. You're doing reallywell out there, scoring multiple goals and being very impressive. Then, oncethe training session is done, you head to recovery for an ice bath. You're saton the edge of the pool, legs in the water, going through your phone.

You put your phone down, close your eyes and just deeply breath. Suddenly, you feel someone sitting next to you.

Viv: Hey...

Y/n: Hey...

Viv: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah, all fine. I just need to breath a bit.

Viv: Do you want me to leave you alone?

Y/n: You can stay... Our magic trio will be back tomorrow.

Viv: For real?

Y/n: I had a talk with Jonas. I won't be on the starting line-up, but I'll be sub on, during the match.

Viv: So it will be a victory for us, tomorrow.

You put your head on Viv's shoulder. To joke with you, Viv gently pushes you in the pool. You fall in the water. Viv is laughing. You pull her in the pool too. You tease each other in the pool, until a member of the Arsenal staff hears you two shouting and laughing.

Arsenal staff: Hey you two, get out of the pool, it's not a playground.

Y/n: Sorry...

Arsenal staff: Come on.

You get out of the pool with Viv, like two kids just getting caught doing a bad thing. You just both laugh, acting childish. You get out of recovery and head to the changing room to get changed. You spend the rest of the day with the girls having good moments. Leah drives you back at home, you get changed into something where the Arsenal badge doesn't appear. Austin arrives to take care of the boys, and you leave to go to the hospital with Leah and Jana. When you step in your mom's room, everyone is there (Romeo and his girlfriend, Cruz and his girlfriend, Brooklyn and his wife, your dad). You find a sit next to your mom.

Romeo: Okay, do you need anything, mom? Are you comfortable?

Victoria: Yes, honey, I am.

Cruz: Here we go, mom. Here is your surprise.

Brooklyn press "play" on the computer, and the surprise is on.

Victoria: Oh my God... I think I did a great job, didn't I?

David: You've done it all, my love.

Y/n: You've been the best mom we could expect to have.

Brooklyn: Thank you, mom.

You keep watching the little movie that Cruz and Maya created, the last few days for your mom. Suddenly, your mom closes her eyes and let her mind and soul join heaven. The emotions take over your whole body, some tears start running down your face, so do your three brother. Your dad is holding your mom's hand.

David: May we meet again, honey.

Y/n: I love you till the moon and back, mom. Have a nice trip until the angels welcome you up there.

Youspend the night at the hospital, saying goodbye to your mom. The medical team,who were taking care of your mom, helps you with all the administration andeverything that goes with it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.7K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
44K 608 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...
48.6K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
54K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..