Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 66

367 3 0
By England_stories22

You stay a few minute more to celebrate the news that Brooklyn brought in. Then, you say "bye" to everyone, and head outside with the twins in their stroller. You drive back home. You pass the front door, the twins in your arms. You look for Leah, but can't find her in the house.

Y/n: Babe, we're back. Babe? Leah?

Leah: Outside, babe.

You take the boys with you and head to the garden, when you see someone familiar sat on one of the garden chair. You're really surprised, but also confused at the same time.

Y/n: Jana? What are you doing here?

Jana: Surprise... I came to see you.

There's a mix of emotions, joy but also confusion. You give Leah the boys, who are sat on Leah's lap now, and go towards Jana to give her a big hug.

Y/n: Ooh, you definitely need to talk to me, right?

Leah: I'll let you, guys, to talk. I'm gonna take care of the boys.

Leah feels like she's a little too much there. She quickly understand that Jana needs to talk but won't fully do it, if Leah's there.

Y/n: You okay?

Jana: Yeah, I just asked for days off with Barcelona.

Y/n: Jill didn't tell me you were supposed to come in England. When are you joining her at Manchester?

Jana: I'm not going to Manchester, actually.

To those words, you understand that something is really wrong with Jill. Weird, none of them both have been telling you what was going on. You feel a bit concerned knowing how much they love each other, you're a little shocked by the news. Jana always tries to tone down to not worry you. From the living room, Leah is listening. To a certain point, Leah just gets closer and just stand in the doorway listening.

Y/n: Is everything okay with her?

Jana: Yeah, I think so.

Y/n: Jana.... I know you better than your mom. Why are you here? Just tell me the truth.

Jana: I needed some time away from the world. You are my shelter... But I can leave, if you want to.

Y/n: Are you joking? You're gonna stay here.

Leah: You'll always be welcome with us. You're family, Jana.

You go through the rest of the day. You eat dinner with Leah and Jana, then go put Jack and Lucas in bed. You're upstairs with Jana, while Leah is cleaning the dishes downstairs. You're setting up the airbed in Jack's room, with the sheets, cover and pillows.

Y/n: There you go, it'll be easier for you to sleep in the same room as Jack than Lucas.

Jana: Still hard feeling with sleep?

Y/n: Awful... Can I ask you what's going on with Jill?

You quite understood that it was a touchy subject, but you're too curious and worried to forget about it.

Jana: The fact that she's in England, I'm in Spain, we just... it's just really hard to not be with her. We've got into a lot of fights, lately, and... I don't know...

Y/n: Are you still together?

Jana: We haven't pronounce the words "break up", if it's your question.

Y/n: Okay, can I ask you something else?

Jana: Go ahead.

Y/n: Do you still want to be with Jill?

Jana: I don't know what I want anymore.

Leah gets upstairs and hears Jana's words about her relationship with Jill. Jana needs you, and Leah gets that. But Jana feels a little embarrassed by Leah's kindness.

Leah: Babe, I'll sleep here with Jack... It's better if you stay with Jana, tonight.

Jana: No, no, no, I'm already staying at yours, I'm not gonna steal your bed either.

Leah: Steal my bed, but not wife... Don't worry, Jana, I'm all fine with it. I'll sleep here with my son.

Y/n: Thank you, my love.

Suddenly, Leah feels a little bad about the situation, cause of a planned dinner with Jill at the Netherlands against England match.

Leah: But I guess, I need to tell you that Jill is coming over on Tuesday night for dinner.

Jana: Yeah, it's okay. It'll be fine with me.

Y/n: You sure? Cause we can reschedule the dinner to another...

Jana: Y/n, it's fine... I can stand in the same room as her, you know.

Leah: Great... Do you want us to tell her you're here?

Jana: I think it's my job to do it, but thank you... so much to you two.

Leah: You're lucky, we like you.

Y/n: What are you saying? We love you.

Leah: Come on, it's pretty late now. Let's go to bed. It's your come back at Arsenal, tomorrow.

Jana turns to you, confused by what Leah just said.

Jana: Oh, I thought you were taking a break.

Y/n: I was but my mom forces me to go back to training.

Jana: I can take care of the boys tomorrow, if you want to.

Leah: Don't worry, Austin will be there for that...

Jana: Actually, to be honest, I would love to take care of the twins tomorrow. Please...

Y/n: You sure?

Jana: Yes...

It's pretty late now, you're waking up pretty early tomorrow, it's bedtime. Leah comes give you a kiss for "goodnight", then she goes to hug Jana.

Leah: Fine. I'll let Austin know that he doesn't need to come tomorrow, then. Now, let's go to bed, girls. Goodnight, my love. Goodnight, Jana.

Jana: Night, Leah. And thank you...

Leah: You are my wife's best friend, the godmother of my son, you're family, Jana. And family always comes first.

Y/n: Family always comes first... Goodnight, babe.

You love seeing how Leah is nice towards Jana, that you consider as your sister. You whisper "Thank you" to Leah, then, go kiss her. The next morning, you get up pretty early, head downstairs to find Leah preparing the breakfast. You go towards her to hug her from behind and kiss her cheek.

Y/n: Good morning, my love.

Leah: Good morning, beautiful.

Y/n: How was your night?

Leah: Lonely, couldn't get my cuddles in the middle of the night. How was yours? How is Jana?

Y/n: She's not telling me, but I know there's something wrong between Jana and Jill.

Leah: Do you think they will break up?

Y/n: No idea... I hope not. They are great for each other.

You go sit at the table, followed by Leah. She places a plate with breakfast in front of you, when Jana gets downstairs.

Jana: Morning, guys.

Y/n: Morning, sleepy head.

Leah: How are you?

Jana: I'm great, thanks for the bed by the way but tonight you go back sleep with your wife.

Leah: Fine... Hungry? I've made breakfast.

Y/n: You should try it. Leah isn't really at cooking lunch and dinner, but her breakfasts are the best.

Jana: Yes, Leah, please.

Leah places a plate in front of Jana. You eat your breakfast and go get ready for your come back at Arsenal. 30 minutes later, you're downstairs, ready, waiting for Leah.

Y/n: Babe, we're gonna be late.

Leah: I'm here, let's go.

You grab your bag, give a kiss to the twins. Leah does the same, then you both head outside. Leah drives you to the Arsenal Training Centre. You get in the building, and go drop your stuff in the changing room. Once it's done, you head to the meeting room with Leah. The girls are joining in the room.

Jonas: Alright, good morning, girls.

Steph: Hey, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm back.

Katie: So happy, you're back, mate.

Caitlin: We missed you.

Viv: Yeah, I missed my little Magic Trio.

Beth: Are you okay? How is your mom?

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm okay.

A good mood is floating in the air of the room. The girls are still coming in the room. Jonas is waiting for everyone to be there. He's joking around.

Jonas: Can you see anything, Katie?

Katie: Uhm, no...

Jonas: Alright, better now?

Katie: Yeah, thanks.

Once everyone is here, Jonas goes to shut the doors. Suddenly, he notices your head among the other. He smiles seeing you here, happy that you're back.

Jonas: Happy to see that one of our missing heads is back. Welcome back, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas. Before you say anything, can I just come in the front to say a few words?

Jonas: Of course.

Y/n: The last few weeks have been pretty rough for me and my family.

For those who are still not aware of it, a few days ago I learned after a match with England that my mom's cancer only allowed her a few days. During the last week, I spend a lot of time with my mom, until she forced me to come back here... In 4 days, we have our Champion's League group stage match against Lyon, my mom asked me to come back for it.

Everyone is a bit shocked, but mostly sad about your situation, powerless. A silence settles for a few seconds, before Kim breaks it, before all the girls break it.

Kim: We will play for your mom...

Steph: For Victoria...

Jen: For Victoria...

Katie: For Victoria...

Beth: For Victoria...

Manu: For Victoria

Laura: For Victoria...

Victoria: For Victoria...

Viv: For Victoria...

Alessia: For Victoria...

Lotte: For Victoria...

Leah: For Victoria, babe...

Youlook at Leah with tears in your eyes, feeling all the love and support aroundyou that the girls are giving you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...
113K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...
204K 2.3K 30
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)