Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

The End

4.8K 123 30
By __GooDVibez__

The End, such simple words but holds a lot of meaning. But endings are not meant to end something great but it is to start something new. I am here to say that I enjoyed and will sure miss writing this story, reading your comments, interacting with you guys.

I personally thank you all that stick from the very beginning until the very end, I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Continue being the sunshine that all of you guys are!

Love you! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 11.1K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
28.9K 852 17
Three years later, music artist Paige must face her past once again. When an upset in her career leads Simon Cowell to think she needs some assistanc...
8.9K 218 16
Everything was going right for both Justin and Lauren until that night. Everything changed and their relationship ended. Justin does everything he ca...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...