Blind System

By TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... More

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Awoken system
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Newcomers
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Killing the beast
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Glyscyra fight
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Inside gods field
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Let them come.

45 7 0
By TunmisePhenex

Few minutes past midnight, the whole area was dead silent, it was even more so than during the day. Tang Zhan shadow returned to him from underneath the door as it slithered it's ways back into his body.

His eyes calmly opens as he sits up, his eyes glowing a dangerous light as he moves out from his room very silently, using the help of his shadow space.

Within no time he was outside the building and on the hill, floating around continuously as he searches for his destination at top speed.

Soon enough he was back in the business district. Shops and stalls were closed, most of them were dark and lights out, but some wee bustling with lights but they were in the red light district, few buildings as well I. The business district were also still on with lights and Tang Zhan entered one of them.

...

Inside the building, the tables layout is similar to that of taverns tables with three or four stools were placed around everywhere, they were mostly empty but few were occupied by some people.

One thing in common with all these people was the fact that they all had a intimidating aura even though they were just chatting and laughing but their aura remains domineering, and they were also openly holding weapons, some placed their swords in sheaths, some were on their backs. Archers were with their bow and quivers, some held daggers, throwing knives and shortsword.

Aion just passed beside them as he headed for the receptionist desk.

Everyone was chilling and chatting, laughing their hearts out as they prepared for another mission, as they knew everytime they went on one, there was always the possibility they wouldn't come back alive or whole. So they always made sure during their free time they would spend it joyfully and heartily.

They were all doing their regulars, awaiting something or someone. The receptionist as well was also doing her regulars, awaiting old veterans to come pick a mission or check in a completed one, or new people to come join.

Everyone was doing their regulars, until a space warp just appeared out of nowhere in their midst, all of them flew into action pulling out their weapons and taking their stances as their battle hardened instinct and reflex assisted them in being always on guard.

Aion walked out of the shadow space, he lands on the wooden floor without as much as a sound, with his body following right after.

The receptionist and the others in the room saw a person pop out of the shadow warp, it was a guy. He was clothed in a vest armor that looked like it was made of dragon scales and it was crimson red. His pants were the same, just that only some places were truly looking like dragon scales like his knee, lap and waist, as for the rest, it just looked like some dark material.

A headband was tied around his forehead and a cloth was tied around his lower face. His hair was black but it was tied in a ponytail while his eyes was closed.

On his back is two crossed swords held firmly to his back.

Everyone just keeps looking at him with their weapons raised and pointed, but deep down they were slightly terrified. They all knew, the rule of f the stronger you get, the more suffocating and obvious your aura will be, even those royal races that had the special Aura, can't hide it as it would also show on them, but those who have become strong enough are always able to hide it, making themselves look like ordinary people whereas they are just slumbering dragons, waiting to be provoked.

They only raised their weapons because they didn't want to lose face and be labeled as cowards in the presence of a expert, while the receptionist quicky brought out the materials and documents that will be needed for a new comer.

Aion looks at the receptionist, as his senses tingled and warned. "What type of dregviant are you" he asked in a low voice.

The lady shook and shivered as she became jittery. "I'm an appraiser, sir!"

'An appraiser, doesn't that mean she has the potential to see through my identity, no no no.'

The lady writes down somethings as she asked Aion about his identity. Then after writing all the thing she is meant to write, she finally asks for Aion permission to allow her appraise him to which he agrees.

Although he agreed to let her appraise him, but she was unable to see anything, she tries again and again, but to no avail. She believes his body was the one blocking her out even after he himself had agreed.

The people seeing the lady shaking her head could already guess what happened and we're even more sure of their assumption of him being a secret expert.

"S-sir i-i am unable to ap-appraise you sir!" The lady stuttered as she meekly requested Aion to let down his defenses a bit.

He acted to his reputation, as he was fully aware of the thought the people in the room had of him.

Secretly altering the view of his status, then motioning with his head for the lady to continue with her appraising. She nods her head as she utilizes her skill again, her eyes glowing with a weird rune as a green colored flame mark drew sideways from her eyes.

[Specie: ???.

Name: Aion.

Cultivation: ???.

Stats;

Hp: ???

Strength: ???

Agility: ???

Mind: ???]

The lady blinks sharply, her pupils dilates in shock as she quickly wrote down what she had appraised.

Instantly she sent the document she filled into a slot hole behind her on the wall, then a minute later something else came out the slot, it was a sort of emblem.

The emblem gad the picture of Aion on it and his info, then it ended with a huge rank blazing at the top corner, written boldly in crimson gold, 'S+' rested calmly at it's spot.

"You must be pretty strong as well, to be able to appraise up to A rankers, right?"

The lady jumped in wonder, her breathe picks up as she blinks hurriedly. 'H-how is he able to instantly know the details of my skill and also be on point.'

"Yes sir, I train every now and then and have been using few monster cores for cultivation, and my strength increased fairly enough to appraise an a ranker, but nothing more." The lady replied as she blushed a little feeling embarrassed.

"Who says a dregviant can't improve." Aion pulls out of thin air a tier 2 normal beast core and hands it over to the lady.

Before she could look back up to thank him he had already approached a group of adventures sitting around a table.

"Heard about you needing one more member to fill up on your mission to clear the reeking cavern. Mind if I join?"

The group looks up to Aion, as they all look at his fancy dangerous looking armor and predator aura that he unconsciously exudes.

"Don't mind my flashy armor, it's for sealing back my full strength, I'm on a training that's why." Aion said as he looks at the five people seated around the table.

Four men and a lady. The lady is a markswoman, she is currently twirling an arrow around her fingers while two crossbows are placed beside each other on the table, while a bow remain hanged around her shoulder. She is obviously not concerned with the discussion as she just gives Aion a side glance for a second before continuing whatever it is she was doing.

Out of the four guys, the one that was next after the girl. He had an eye patch over his right eye. He wore a padded leather breastplate and leather pants. His hands were filled with rings and his wrist up to his shoulder were also filled with wider rings.

The next two guys looked strikingly the same and even wore the same set of robes albeit one wore brown while the other wore blue. They also held magic staff each.

As for the last guy, he was he was a towering person with a height of over seven feets, and he was not just tall but also huge as his body was packed with muscles that looked like they were ready to burst. On the ground beside him is a large broadsword resting menacingly.

"Sure, it wouldn't hurt to have the great you in our team. We're raiding the reeking cavern, and we'll be clearing it at full speed because we need to get to the gods field." The huge guy said as he turned to look at the rest of the people in the room with them.

"Everyone in here is gonna go to the gods field later today, and everyone will be fighting for spots, the earlier the better. Everyone knows the importance of the gods field as it holds countless treasures and riches that can change a person life immediately. So after the reeking cavern, we'll be going to a dangerous location where everything and every foul hand is accepted, a death in there doesn't matter if there's no one to report your death to the outside world, in there everyone is unfair to each other, so are you still willing to go."

The guy pulled off a stern face as he warned against Aion joining them, but Aion just smiles under his mask still with his eyes closed.

"I am not someone who runs away from danger and trouble, when I see one I'll tell them...

... Let them come!"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.1K 23
Reincarnated in Another World With the Ability to Create a Modern Country Dariel a senior high school student who died because of a traffic accident...
57.7K 1.9K 56
"The controls are weird... Maybe if I move around a bit it would calibrate?" That was the first thing Reitsu Yujitsu had thought. Not knowing what wa...
145 6 21
What happens when humanity's hope rests on the shoulder of a teenager? Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred-bot...
3K 139 18
I was the accountant in my father's gang, always getting caught up in his shady business. When the feud between his and another gang finally ended, m...