silence in the city | spn

By irenandrea

"i never asked for this, why me?" "fate's a damn bitch, i know, i met her." | 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ twen... More

π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πˆπ“π˜
[00] they're coming
[02] leelo's angry
[03] talking talking talking
[04] shes not human

[01] crappy motel

7 0 0
By irenandrea

𝐨𝐧𝐞,

"god, pick up, please." leelo might as well be praying because she's never been more worried in her entire life, laila was giving her a heart attack. she decides that calling is futile, after attempting over ten times, and decides to track her friends phone only to find her at a motel.

laila at a motel? that's sketchy to say the least, so like the responsible best friend she is, leelo stumbles over to her car, turns on the gps and starts driving to wherever this motel is.

laila's never gone missing, or left ten calls unanswered, and most importantly, she's never three hours late. the girl is never on time, sure, but she doesn't bail when she says she'll be there, so leelo is less worried and more terrified out of her fucking mind, but she's channeling her inner laila atlantic so she takes deep breaths and drives, praying to god that she'll find her there in one piece.

+

it's only a ten minute drive so when leelo arrives she hastily parks next to an impala, her car a little too close, and slams the door behind her, moving towards the gps, landing at room sixty-nine.

'this is for laila', she thinks, taking deep breaths. she knocks on the door once, twice, three times, then yells "i'm here to clean up!"

obviously the door has a 'do not distirb scene' but who the fuck cares?

she's about to yell again when a man, almost a foot taller then her greets her with a smirk on his face. "hey, sweetheart, not really a good time." she looks past him to see her best friend, a bag of ice to her head sitting next to a much taller man who's leaning into her, whispering quietly.

laila doesn't notice her at first but as soon as leelo slaps dean so hard is starts ringing in both their ears, the other two look up. the brunette runs over to her friend, both hugging each other while leelo lets out a sigh of content. and relief. she honestly can't believe she found laila in one piece with all the demon crap going on in this town.

they let go and laila tells her to come in, meanwhile deans giving both of them a look that could burn holes in their necks, though they seem like they hardly care.

"what are you doing here?"

"sam and dean, they stitched me up."

"we're keeping her here till we know how she knows our last names." laila lets out a sigh, shaking her head and sitting on the table, grabbing some of the water that was put out for her, spiked with a little holy version of it, though she'd never notice.

"i told you, they spoke to me."

"yeah, well you'll need to be a little more specific than that if you want us to believe you." the older one seems to have a temper, leelo thinks. she's not stupid, nor is she naive, she knows the winchesters would come to town eventually, demonic omens are all over the place.

"i told you, i don't know! they don't say anything important, just that you're coming. that you're going to end it all." laila's almost screaming and sam slaps his brothers shoulder a little harshly to remind him that laila, is in fact, just a college student who has no idea of what's going on.

there's blood in her friends hair, and it brings her back to why she's here, why she tracked down the winchesters in the first place. wherever they go, trouble follows and apperantly her friends was not immune to their crimes.

"what happened?"

"i... i crashed their car," now why was that so hard for leelo to believe? oh right, because laila has never once in her life taken her eyes off the road when driving, in-fact she's the exact opposite of reckless driving. "the police wanted to question me but i couldn't do it so they both just brought me back here."

now alarmed she turned to her, holding both of her hands in hers, intertwining them, "you couldn't do it?" she breathed hoping there was a reasonable and fairly no-apocalypse-related answer.

"there's— god, i saw someone in the back seat and i screamed and i couldn't see the road. leelo it was so aweful but it just... it seemed too damn real. he looked so real and then he just disappeared when i looked back."

"and what, you think they'll help you?"

"yes, yes i do. they've been a great help, stitched up all my cuts and started explaining stuff to me, stuff you wouldn't dream of existing; vampires and ghouls and demons. it was terrifying. they sound crazy but i swear it's all true, what i saw was apparently a ghost, not sure who though."

but leelo could dream of it. she has everyday for the past five years. every single thing she worked so damn hard to keep safe, the winchesters had undone in a few minutes. she wants to strangle them, and maybe have them beg for their life. they did after all kill the supernatural while being the supernatural. the irony in that is fucking hilarious, she thinks.

"come on, let's go. we can't stay here with these strangers. i'm sure you were just hallucinating, babe."

"don't really think she was just hallucinating, babe." dean mocked and it only fueled her anger further. the man had a mouth on him and it was not entertaining.

"yeah? i'm sorry, remind me why you brought her back here instead of to the hospital like normal people? and why you stitched her up with," she checks the fresh cut on her arm, "fucking whiskey. you poured whiskey on open cuts."

dean shrugs, lying back on the chair, he doesn't seem tot hunk the girls are of any threat, "she didn't wanna go."

"she didn't want— of course she didn't what to go to a hospital, moron! she thinks she just saw a ghost. damn you winchesters and you're naivety. you see a pretty girl and all of a sudden she can have the whole world." both men don't waste a second taking out their shot guns from their back pockets, dean walking closer to leelo, one step at a time.

"we never said our last name. how do you know who we are? how do you both know who we are?"

sam's quick to throw the water laila drank from in leelo's face, a gun close to her chest but the blond only scoffs, throwing both guns to the ground with a twist of her hand.

"how did you—"

"witch. you're a witch." at least one brother knows what he's doing, the younger one too, how sad for dean.

"yeah, so what? every supernatural being knows who you two are, you aren't exactly hidden, mr. i started the damn apocalypse."

"he didn't—"

"what? what apocalypse?! what the hell is going on here?" and for the first time in three hundred years, leelo looks shocked. she can't move from her place only look at her best friend with shame.

laila can't remember when she first saw leelo, but the latter can definitely paint a picture of the moment. a very busy laila was scrambling on the first day of uni to get to her classes and the witch, while inside scolding herself for doing so, offered to help. she's always kept to herself wherever she went, knowing that her nature didn't allow for her to really be as social as she wished she'd be, always moving around.

but that day laila had pulled her in with that cute naivety and wavy chestnut brown hair, she needed to be her friend. so from that day on, they exchanged number and became closest of friends. leelo, for the first time in a century, had actually had fun either someone, she'd allowed herself to love.

'to love is to lose' her mother would recite, so she never did, but even with how often she worried about laila, she's happy she has her.

not that she thinks they'll be friends after what just happened. throwing someone's stuff on the floor without touching them? yeah, way too creepy for laila.

"leelo! explain what the hell just happened." the statement makes leelo smile a little because despite everything that laila just saw and heard, she trusts her friend to tell the truth.

"very long story, but yes ghosts are real, i knew that for a very long time, because i'm a witch."

"a witch? like... with a wand and everything? harry potter style?"

"not exactly, but yes, magic. i'm sorry i didn't tell you, angel, i really would've wished you never found out about the supernatural in the first place. it's so dark and stupid, you don't deserve to go through all that hurt." the hunters had stepped down, not without picking up their guns, to see leelo being... a woman. she's not the kind of monster the boys hunt, not now anyways.

"i can't believe you— you're a witch? how is that even..." laila was talking in half-sentences like she always did when she had too much going on in her brain so it doesn't have enough time to come out, but instead of reaching out to her she lets her calm down on her own.

and she does, but god if she doesn't let her know just how mad she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 19.3K 24
When you started your day, you never would have imagined that you'd be thrust into the world of monsters and demons. Much less would you think that y...
129K 1.4K 15
Supernatural oneshots smut and fluff. I take any requests!
951 63 4
𝗧𝗒 π—•π—¨π—œπ—Ÿπ—— 𝗔 π—›π—’π— π—˜, π——π—˜π—₯π—˜π—ž π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—˜ In which the Dunbar family moves to beacon hills in search for a fresh start, but instead find a to...