Short Sex Stories

By happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... More

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)
Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)
Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
Sex University (Not An Update)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Help Needed (Not an update)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)

54.4K 231 25
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

hey guys from now on I am going to be giving a list of tropes covered in each story.

Tropes:  Older woman X younger man (give it a try you won't regret it.)

                   Student X Principal

I was failing, I focused too much on the game and not enough on my curriculum. I had been skipping classes, and spending too much time on the court. My grades were declining, and one letter to my dad and I would be withdrawn from the university and forced to work in our family business.

And my chance to play professionally would go down the ditch.

That's why here I was standing in front of the dean's office, hoping by some miracle I would be allowed to stay in the college and complete my degree. I had one more year to go.

I knocked on the door and a commanding voice from inside asked me to come in.

I pushed open the door and stepped into the dean's cabin. This was the first time I was in here. The dean had created the sex university not seven years ago.

"You must be Mr. Malroy." The dean said without even looking up at me. I had come here straight from my practice, as I knew this was very important.

"Sit, we are going to have a long chat Mr. Malroy." I was 21 but I was jacked due to the gym and spending hours upon hours on the court.

The dean continued working on the papers she had spread out on the desk and I just sat there like an idiot, staring here and there, not knowing what to do.

I was so focused on my game, that I did not even have a girlfriend. The girls in this college are pretty easy. But all I wanted to do was throw the ball into the basket.

Finally, the dean placed the pen on the table and looked at me.

She was pretty, she must not be a day older than 35 and looked better than any girl on the campus.

I wasn't particularly into older women, but damn! She was hot.

"Mr. Malroy why do you don't attend classes?" Oh! Straight to the point.

"I...I...I am focused on basketball so I just did not attend the classes." I said stuttering unsure how to deal with this.

"Well, I'm proud of our team, you guys have won many trophies for our university, but Mr. Malroy all your other teammates work just as hard as you and also find time to attend lectures and study. Why should you be an exception?"

Well, she got me there.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I am willing to do anything it takes to catch up with the rest of my class and get back on track."

"It's impossible for you to do that, the exams are in a month and you have missed so many, lectures, tests, and assignments that you won't be able to make it up in just under a month." She slipped a file in my direction which had my attendance sheets all marked and crossed in red, marking my absentee.

"Please do not expel me, I need to stay in this college, I can't lose playing basketball." I could beg her all night if it came down to that.

"Mr. Malroy get up and lock the door." She said, looking at me seriously.

I did as she said and sat back on the chair.

"This can go two ways Mr. Malroy. You either meet up with all your teachers and talk to them about the coursework and the minimum you need to do to pass. Or you can show me your skills now and I will take care of the rest."

What the fuck! Was she asking me to fuck her? I mean who wouldn't, but was she serious?

"You..you...mean as in we have sex?" I asked in a very confused and timid voice.

"Mr. Malroy, this is a sex university, having sex is what we teach here, that's what is taught in your curriculum. So, if I am satisfied with your fucking skills, I might pass you."

I did not expect things to take such a turn when I entered this office.

"Now, it's your choice." She said and got back to work.

I knew what I had to do, and fuck this was like the wet dream of every boy.

I got up from my chair and walked around her table standing behind her chair, I spun her chair around and she seemed shocked.

I guess she had not expected me to take the second choice.

But before she could recover from her shock, I got on my knees in front of her and spread her legs. Her skirt hiked up and saw soft white lacy panties. I reached in between her legs and caressed her panty-covered pussy.

She tried her best to control her expressions, but boy oh boy was she pleased.

I slowly pulled the panty aside and parted her vulva, and circled around her clit.

"Now I know you are testing my skills, but be a doll and cooperate." All she did was glare down at me.

I pulled her towards the edge of the chair and put my head between her things. She instantly grabbed one of my shoulders and my hair.

I used two of my fingers to open up her pussy better and lightly bit her clit. She moaned, mumbling something to God. For a moment I looked up at her.

"From now on don't call out to God, because he ain't between your thighs licking you it's me. Chase."

I dipped my face between her legs again and started eating her out, as my mouth sucked her clit and my single finger entered her. Her grip on my hair tightened.

I kept licking and sucking her clit while I fingered her slowly at first. She had my grades in her hand and I had the ability to rock her world in mine.

I thrust my finger and then added one more, curling both fingers inside of her hitting the right spot. The woman was riding my hand while I pleasured her with my mouth.

But just before she could cum, I withdrew my hands and my mouth, standing up towering over her. She was frustrated. I knew this action single-handedly might get me expelled. But I had a better plan for her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest; she was a head shorter than me and her perfect bob was a little disheveled.

I kicked the chair to the side, it rolled on its wheels and hit the wall. I grabbed her once again and made her sit on her own desk. Her skirt was already hiked and I pulled her panties down her legs.

She was breathing so heavily, but I was just getting started, I opened her blazer and pulled up her top. Then unclasped her bra and freed her tits.

She must have noticed the hunger in my eyes because the next second, I was sucking her boobs. I held them both in my hands and squeezed them together, burying my face in between. Her tits were natural, she probably had a kid or two at home. The slightly fat stomach and her tits were a direct indication of her being pregnant not long ago.

I kept playing with her boobs, taking as much as I could in my mouth, while she moaned my name on repeat. She had placed both her hands on the desk behind her, to support herself. I was practically on her. Standing between her open legs. She must have felt my hardness, but she was too lost in the pleasure once again to do anything about it. I began kissing her neck and traveled towards her jaw, finally claiming her lips.

She tasted sweet, like chocolate. I held the back of her neck in one hand and pulled my training shorts down with the other. Without breaking our kiss. My cock sprang free and nudged her entrance.

If it were up to me, I would take her to my dorm room and fuck her all night. She was damn sexy and being with her had piqued my interest in older ladies.

Finally, when I couldn't take it, I entered her. I did not take it slowly and began thrusting into her. The desk shook as I pounded into her. I continued biting and sucking her boobs, while her legs wrapped around my ass. Her hands left the table and wandered my chiseled back. She tried to get my shirt off. But I kept on fucking her.

"Ahhh....oh Chase.....Fuck Chase!" She was moaning too loudly and I had no clue what would happen if anyone walked in on us. I was balls deep into our dean and I was loving every second of it.

I knew to get my way, I had to not just make her cum, but fucking blow her mind. I picked her up and pressed her back to the wall behind us and continued rutting into her. She was a slim and tall woman, with the right amount of curves in all the right places.

"Oh, Chase I'm close." She moaned into my ears.

"But I'm not ma'am," I smirked and thrust into her. Her ass was in my hands and I squeezed it, reducing the distance between us as my balls clapped against her.

The whole office was filled with our moans and groans along with the filth noise of skin hitting shin. She had messed up my hair pretty badly and even bit my lip. This woman I fiery on the streets and fiery in the sheets. Fuck she was hot!

She came around my cock, and that brought me a bit closer. But I knew I could not cum yet as I still had a lot of skills to show. I kept thrusting as her vagina tightened around me and when I knew she was done coming I pulled out of her. My cock was sticky from her climax.

I placed both my hands on her shoulders and pressed down making her kneel in front of me. I wasn't going to fuck her mouth but her full tits.

I am a boob man, and this lady had the best tits.

She was confused, but when I gathered her tits and pushed my dick between them, she knew what I wanted. I began vigorously fucking her tits and she, darted her tongue out to lick the head of my cock sticking out of her boobs with every thrust.

That tipped me off and she squeezed my hands holding her boobs, tightening them around me. When I couldn't take it anymore, I spilled on her chest and neck. I pulled away and grabbed one of the pages from my attendance file and wiped myself off.

I took two more papers and offered them to her. She saw those papers smirked and started wiping herself with them.

I tucked myself in my pants and combed my hair with my hands.

"So how did I do?" I asked her as she wore her bra and corrected her top.

"Satisfactory."

I smirked and slapped her still-uncovered ass. She gasped but smiled. Fuck she was prettier when she smiled. Who knew I would like fucking my dean so much.

I smirked and started walking towards the door. When I was about to step out, "Chase" she called.

This isn't done, tomorrow same time.

I turned my head around and said, "Only if you suck me off." I winked at her and walked away.

Looks like I have to sleep my way through this semester.

Fucking awesome!

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 109 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
41K 785 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
154K 636 22
A story where a married men cheats on his wife with a young girl 🥵 This is a smut book or 21+ book please read at your own risk And please don't rep...