𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

By Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... More

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

926 40 16
By Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Eight

" haveyou ever met a person like him before? "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah had been sleeping well lately. No beach-filled nightmares, no waking up in the middle of the night, no trouble falling asleep, and no not going to bed at all. It was odd. Very odd in her opinion. So odd that she decided that she needed to discuss this with a professional.

"So you're saying that you think it's weird that you're finally sleeping through the night?" Sharon questioned, giving an amused look to the ginger-haired girl on the couch who currently had a death grip on one of the pillows.

"YES!" She shouted through the pillow, muffled from the fabric. The ginger gave an irritated huff before shoving the pillow off of her face, "Don't you think that it's a little weird?"

"Not particularly, why do you think that's odd, Tallulah?" The older woman questioned, jotting down something in her notebook.

"You know I hate it when you write in that." She changed the subject.

"And why do you hate it when I write in it?" Sharon continued to question, getting the girl more frustrated.

"Ugh!" Tallulah groaned, throwing the pillow to the other end of the couch before she finally settled back into silence, lost in deep thought. Sharon let her think, watching the girl's thoughtful gaze carefully.

"I think it's weird because this whole time I've been having trouble sleeping, but when this person comes into my life all those years of sleeping like crap, they suddenly go away?" Tallulah turned to face Doctor Sharon instead of staring up at the ceiling.

"Tallulah, what is your relationship towards this person?" Sharon questioned.

"Well..." Tallulah thought about it for a moment, "I'm not sure... we haven't really confirmed anything... we just kissed, I guess... we're just in a zone."

"A zone?"

"Yeah, we're in the 'kissing zone'." The ginger mentally cringed at the words.

Sharon chuckled slightly, "Do you think you're sleeping well now because you're in the quote, 'kissing zone', with this person?"

"I don't know, I mean, I've kissed people before, but I've always had trouble sleeping until him."

"Have you ever met a person like him before?" Sharon questioned.

Tallulah thought briefly about her memories with Jamie.

The first meeting, the snobbish, smirking, baby twat he had been beforehand.

The car ride to the gala. The city lights flashing by in the car's windows, the way he had waited for her to go into the building before driving off, making sure she was okay.

The night of the fire. Where Jamie had found out so much about her, the guitar, and when Tallulah had found out so much about Jamie, the boots.

The first time Jamie had come over, seeking advice, where at the end of the night they had watched La La Land.

The final game of the season last year. The kiss that meant nothing. The pain felt from the effect of Jamie's father.

The café. The pushing away of each other, the attempt of getting rid of feelings only for them to come back even stronger.

The apology. The forgiveness between the two. The 'I'm sorry' hug.

And finally the lighthouse café. The kiss that meant everything. A kiss where everything else faded away. The type of kiss where nothing else mattered but the other kissing back.

"No," Tallulah spoke her mind, still somewhere else. "No, I've never met anyone else like him before."

Something seemed to be on Sharon's mind as well, "Tallulah, why didn't you want to go into therapy?"

The girl was caught off guard by the question and didn't respond.

"Tallulah?"

Tallulah was thrown back into the memory, "When I was ten, my parents died," she mumbled, her tone barely above a whisper. "They died in a car crash, coming home from a dinner." The memory came to her like it had happened yesterday, "The police came to the house in the middle of the night to take me away."

"That must have been scary for a little girl." Sharon tried to comfort.

"It would be scary for anyone." Tallulah's eyes pooled with tears, "They asked me if I had anyone in my family that could take me in, my father had siblings but they lived in America and I didn't know them well. My grandparents on either side were long gone and my mum was an only child so that left me with..."

"The DFE?"

"Yes. The DFE, I was passed from place to place for a little while, but one of my foster homes insisted that I have a mental evaluation before taking me in... I don't know why..." Tallulah took a deep breath before continuing, "So, I went to the therapist session and the guy basically berated me with questions except they weren't really questions."

The questions rattled around in her brain, "You're here for a reason, you deserve to be here, don't you? It's your fault, isn't it? Did your parents give you up? Shit like that..."

"I'm sorry that that happened to you," Sharon told her.

Tallulah's tears finally overflowed, "It's okay, but that's why. I thought that if I did these sessions, that you would just make me feel like it was all my fault... again."

"Tallulah," Sharon extended her hand, putting it onto the girl's, "I promise that I will never make you feel that way... unless it's your fault, of course." Sharon joked, lightening the mood.

"Thank you, Sharon."

Sharon smiled kindly at the girl, "Of course." She looked down at her watch, "I think the session is done for today."

"Okay, I'll see you when I need you next?" Tallulah got up from the couch and extended her hand to Sharon.

"Of course, Tallulah."

The ginger walked out of the office still slightly unsteady from the memories brought back up in that room. She walked into the locker room and headed straight for her office, not making conversation with either the coaches or the players.

Tallulah closed the door of the small room. She stared at her reflection in the black of the screen of the computer monitor. The ginger's eyes pooled with tears again. Her hands covered her face in that moment, sobbing. Tallulah only looked up when someone opened her door; she quickly wiped away her tears.

"Ulla, why are you crying, babes?" Jamie quickly walked around her desk and took her hands in his, his eyes searched hers as if somewhere in the blue spheres there would be an answer for this question.

Tallulah took one moment to look deep into his eyes, finding the forest of her old home in his deep green eyes. Then suddenly the terrible memory faded away and the pain of what once was didn't matter. "Nothing's wrong, Jamie." She leaned into him, kissing him with a deep passion.

They only moved away from each other when Tallulah pushed back from the kiss. "Thank you, Jamie, for making everything better."

Game Day

The pitch was alive with the crowd today. Tallulah breathed in the excitement; the sky was a light gray, and the weather was still cold enough for her breath to come out in white clouds as she breathed out.

Her hands shook with the thrill of the game; this was a part of the job she never got used to. The anxiety behind it. No one knew what was going to happen in these games. No one at all. Someone could get hurt, seriously hurt and have to end their career. Or, someone could make the winning goal, letting them continue on to the next game like nothing of the sort ever happened.

That's what's so amazing and so horrible about football. It's just like life; you never know what's going to happen.

Tallulah, for instance, didn't know that all three of the coaches were going to flip off Jamie, American style, in the middle of the game. Tallulah also didn't know that when Jamie took that as the signal to finally be a dick and take charge to score a goal, he would do something he had never done before.

Jamie Tartt, once he was doing his usual scoring goal dance, gave a kiss to the crowd, sending reporters and photographers alike into a frenzy. Jamie looked around, getting back into the game, finding Tallulah's eyes knowingly and giving her a wink as he sped off to join the other players. This was a subtle way of saying, 'That was for you'.

And Tallulah couldn't have been prouder of it.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Blu Speaks!

The writers block rn smh AHHHHHHHH, anyway, just a heads up: the next chapter is going to be formatted very differently!!!!! Should be only a one time thing but I thought it might be cool just to change it up. The format acts almost like a script between Trent Crimm and Tallulah. 

**For context,** 

Tallulah was asked to do an interview with Trent, but he didn't give context on what the interview was about, only that he reached out in regards to have an interview with Tallulah.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.4K 14
DISCONTINUED. It's never quite as it seems. ROY KENT x FEM!OC. SEASON ONE ╱ THREE. TED LASSO, 2020 ━ 2023. SPORADIC UPDATES. © 2023, @ez...
306K 8K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
122K 6.9K 53
(𝘠! 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧...
23.7K 846 16
'𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃' 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽�...