The Silence

By jagodaaaaaaaaa

It's an enemies to lovers Larry Stylinson fanfic. Harry has just changed schools but he made an enemy on the... More

info<3
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
"To my Harry"~Letters

22

149 3 22
By jagodaaaaaaaaa

I hear a knock on my door.

"Honey, are you okay? You haven't left your room for three days." My mom's voice pierces through the door.

"I think I'm sick. No big deal, I don't want to infect you." I say.

"Can I come in?"

I roll my eyes. I don't want her here.

"I'd rather not."

"Oh... Okay, sweetie. I'm going to work soon, if anything happens, call me. And please eat something. Have you eaten anything during these three days?" She asks concerned.

I forgot. I don't have the strength to eat.

"Yes I did. Don't worry." I lie.

"Okay, see you later. I love you." She says and I hear her footsteps retreating.

After I came home from... Work, I don't feel like getting out of bed. That first night I couldn't sleep and thought about Thomas. I didn't do anything to him, but...

I threatened him, quite badly, and now I feel very guilty.

And the worst thing is that I liked it. I liked how Davies was afraid of me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I know this is wrong. Fucking bad.

I take my phone that is lying on the bedside table. It has 10% because I haven't used it or charged it since I got home.

A few text messages from today from the boys asking why I'm not at school.

"Sorry I'm not at school guys, but I feel like if I get out of bed I'm going to fucking kill someone." I say to myself as I put the phone back in its original place.

Is it normal that after what happened I want to kill someone? I don't know why but I find it kind of exciting.

But this is wrong. I can't. Everything about it is wrong.

I hear my stomach growl. No wonder, after all, I haven't eaten for 3 days.

I get out of bed and black spots appear in front of my eyes. I grab onto the shelf next to me so I don't fall.

I stay like this and when the urge to faint disappears, I slowly go downstairs and go straight to the kitchen to grab some vegetable salad with chicken and pasta from the fridge.

"So instead of going to school, you prefer to wear only boxers around the house and eat salad?"

I jump slightly in fear and turn to see who said it.

"How did you get here? And what are you doing here anyway?" I ask confused.

"I know where you keep your spare keys and you weren't at school so it's my duty as your boyfriend to check on you, whether you want it or not. Plus I didn't feel like sitting in class so I figured it was a good excuse." Louis smiles and looks at me up and down. "And I guess it's good that I came here." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat my food.

"Don't be scared. In fact, you could get used to me dropping by like this unannounced more often."

"I'm not scared."

"You literally peed yourself."

I stop my hand with the fork halfway to my mouth and open my eyes wide. I quickly bend over to see if I really peed myself. I didn't.

I hear Louis laugh. "I made you look."

I straighten up and put the rest of the salad on the counter because I'm not hungry anymore. "Very funny." I'm being sarcastic.

"Oh come on. I'm trying to cheer myself up, you look miserable. What happened?"

"Nothing."

Louis looks at the salad I just put aside. "Why didn't you eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

I see sadness in his eyes.

"Harry, not to say anything, but you've lost a bit of weight since I saw you and I don't think it's possible to lose that much weight in 3 days with only exercising. Have you eaten anything?"

I stop dead in my tracks. Can you see that I've lost weight? You can see that I've lost weight. It shows.

I lower my head slightly so that Louis doesn't see me smiling.

You can see that I've lost weight.

"Harry, please eat something." My boyfriend walks up to me and puts his hands on my chest. "Honey, please... Do you want me to help you somehow? Please eat something. Don't be silly. You have to eat."

I'm trying not to cry. He probably thinks I'm stupid and attention-seeking. Or that I'm weird.

Suddenly Louis pulls me tightly to him. "Honey, please, I understand that this is very difficult for you. We'll do it slowly. We'll do it together, okay? We'll eat this salad. Once you, once me. Please."

I sigh loudly and nod. I don't want my Louis to be sad because of me.

The brunette kisses me on the forehead and shows me to sit at the table. After a while, Louis is also at the table with a fork and my salad.

He sits down across from me and slowly forks a piece of chicken and lettuce, then puts it all in his mouth and chews. Once he has swallowed the food, he moves the food dish and fork towards me.

"Now it's your turn. If you want, I can look away to make you feel more comfortable." He says.

I nod and the boy across from me puts his arms on the table to rest his forehead on. He looks at his feet. He doesn't look at me. He won't judge me.

I take a fork. I must eat. I know that, but fuck... Louis noticed that I lost weight. That's good.

No. I have to eat. For Louis.

I put a piece of tomato, cucumber and some lettuce on my fork and then quickly put the fork with the food in my mouth.

I push the food towards Louis.

The boy raises his head and smiles when he sees me still chewing something.

He spears the lettuce on his fork and eats it. He pushes the salad towards me again.

*

We ate and now I'm standing at the sink finishing washing the dishes.

"Okay, so Harry, tell me the reason why you weren't at school." I hear a voice behind me.

I tense up.

I don't know what's happening to me. I want to torture someone again. Why? I don't fucking know. I want to cause pain to people. Why? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. IT'S MESSED UP.

"Harold tell me the truth."

"Don't act like my mom. Nothing happened." I say looking at my wet hands. I take a cloth lying next to me and dry them.

He sighs. "Come here."

I roll my eyes as I come closer to Louis. The boy is leaning against the dining table with his legs slightly spread, ideally so that I can stand between them. Lou puts his hands on my waist and looks me straight in the eye.

"Tell me." He says.

I shrug.

"Stop acting like a child. Tell me what the problem is." Louis caresses my waist. "Please."

"Do you ever feel like killing someone?"

His hands suddenly stop on my body. "What? What is that question?"

"Answer me." I demand.

"No. I mean, I don't think so, I think about killing my father sometimes because he's a dickhead but I could never do that. Why do you ask?"

I look down. "I need to put on some clothes." I leave Louis and head towards my room.

He's following me. "Harry what kind of question was that?"

"Black or white T-shirt?" I'm changing the subject.

"White. Harry, damn it, tell me what's going on."

I enter the room and immediately close the door behind me. I hear Louis swearing so I guess he had a close call with the door.

After a moment, he comes in, rubbing his nose. "What the fuck, Styles?!"

"I didn't know you were so close." I shrug and open my wardrobe.

"What do you mean you didn't know I was so close?!"

I put on a white T-shirt. "Jeans or sweatpants?" I ask as if nothing happened.

"Sweatpants. Harry what the fuck is going on?"

I look for my gray sweatpants.

When I don't answer Louis for a long moment, his hand closes the closet and he looks at me, pissed.

"I was looking for pants." I say annoyed. "Move."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on." The boy speaks in a slightly raised voice. He stands with his hand against my closet door so he can't open it.

"Nothing happened. I just asked you a normal question if you wanted to kill someone."

"This is not a normal question!"

I roll my eyes.

With his other hand, he pins me to my closet door and looks up at me with angry eyes. He may be shorter than me, but the way he looks at me now makes me feel very small.

"Do you want to kill someone, Harold?" He asks in a stern tone.

"No. I think."

"What do you mean you think?!"

"After what I did to Thomas, I want more. Much more. And recently I was thinking about what would happen if I killed someone." I say straight to his face.

His gaze softens. "Hazza... Are you serious?"

I nod.

"Baby... I'm sorry."

"What? Why?"

He sighs and lets me go. "It's my fault. It's because of me that you have this job."

"No, it's not your fault. It's nothing serious. I won't kill anyone. You know it."

"But can you be sure?"

I smile softly at Louis. "Of course I'm sure. Don't worry."

He sighs in relief and hugs me. "Thank God. I don't want you to go to jail."

I close my eyes, allowing my body to fully surrender to this hug. I kiss my boyfriend's head.

"How about we go out with the boys?" Louis suggests.

"Good idea, but they're at school now."

The shorter boy steps away from me and laughs. "Honey, please don't make me laugh. I will text them to leave school and they will do it with great pleasure. No normal person wants to sit there."

After these words, the brunet takes out his phone and writes a message to the guys.

"Okay, come on, get ready and let's go." He says this while sprawling on my bed.

I chuckle. "Are you going to sit here like some lord count?"

Louis just nods with a visible sense of superiority and shows me with his hand that I should go to the bathroom.

*

We are already at the cafe. Louis and I are waiting for the rest because they're supposed to be here soon.

I glance at my boyfriend and see him looking down, playing with his fingers and tapping one foot at a fast pace.

I'm trying not to laugh because he looks like a 5-year-old. He's such a cutie.

I look around to make sure no one is watching us. Luckily, everyone is going about their lives, so I quickly lean over to Louis and kiss him on the cheek.

There is a reaction almost immediately. He lifts his head and looks ahead in shock. I keep looking at his profile and smiling. I see the blush appear on his face. He also stopped tapping his foot and playing with his fingers. He sits still and I see the corner of his lips twitch.

We've never given each other such kisses somewhere where people could see it.

I can't stand it and burst out laughing. "I guess I need to kiss you like this more often because your reaction is gold." I wipe a tear from the corner of my left eye.

Louis looks at me. His expression is still shocked.

"You looked stressed so I thought I had to intervene." I say with a cute expression on my face. "Don't worry. I made sure no one was watching."

"Are you so sure about this, Styles?" Louis says, looking at some point behind me. His face is all pale as if he had seen a ghost.

"Yeah I'm su-"

I can't finish because suddenly someone pulls my shirt back and I almost fall off the chair.

Wait a second... I've only seen Louis this scared twice. When he found me in the bathroom at the party and when he was in the hospital with...

Oh shit...

As soon as I turn back, I see a big man and I immediately get hit on my right cheek.

Yep, this is him.

"What the fuck, dad?!" I hear my boyfriend's furious voice but as soon as his father looks at him with this dead stare he immediately turns into a scared puppy.

"May I know what you're doing with this fagot? And why is he kissing you?!" Louis' father shouts at his son even though he is maybe 2 meters away. Or even less. People start to turn their heads towards us.

"Harry was only joking. Stupid joke." Louis says this with his head down, playing with his fingers so hard that I'm afraid he's going to break one.

I'm sorry, Lou...

I am so, so, so sorry for what I'm about to do.

I turn to the man, he is much bigger than me, in every sense of the word.

But it doesn't bother me at all, I feel like I'm just boiling with anger.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tomlinson. I didn't want it to look like this. It's just, there are just so many girls attracted to your son that I had to joke about it." I speak in a calm tone even though inside I feel like I'm about to explode. "It was very, very stupid of me, I admit it."

"Yeah it was, you fagot."

"I am veeeeeeery sorry." Saying this, I slowly turn to my and Louis' table and quickly reach into the brunette's pocket for his knife.

Some time ago I noticed that he always has a knife with him.

"So, so sorry..." I say with a slight smirk, facing my boyfriend and then I immediately turn towards his father and stab him in the shoulder and then quickly kick him in the balls.

The knife is embedded in the man's body, before he reaches for it I take Louis' hand and run with him out of the cafe.

God must still be on my side after what I just did, because just as we're running out of the building, Liam's car pulls up.

I quickly ran to the car, open the door, push Louis into the car, I get in after him and close the door.

"Go, go, go!" I say to Liam as I pat his shoulder.

"What? Why? What happened? And why Louis looks like he's about to faint??" Liam asks surprised.

"Oh shit, Lou isn't that your father?" Zayn asks from the front passenger seat.

We all look through the windshield at the entrance to the cafe. Our friend's father stands there, pissed off. His shirt is stained with blood where I stabbed him.

He starts walking towards us.

"Go! Liam for fuck's sake go!" Zayn shouts.

"Is that blood on his T-shirt?" The blonde next to Louis asks as Liam quickly drives out of the parking lot.

I burst out laughing. I'm not crazy, it's just adrenaline. I promise.

"What the fuck is going on?" Zayn asks.

"I'm fucked..." Louis says, bringing his knees to his chest. "I'm so fucking fucked..." Tears begin to flow down his cheeks.

Fuck.

I want to pull Louis closer to me but he pushes me away and moves closer to Niall.

"You're fucking crazy! And so fucking stupid!" Tomlinson shouts at me.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Liam loses his patience and yells at us.

"Harry stabbed my father!" Louis tells back.

No one says anything for a moment and then the guys burst out laughing.

"Come on, Lou. Harry? Seriously?" Malik asks.

"Yes! I'm screwed because of this moron!"

"Louis, I'm not saying you're hallucinating or anything, but there's no way Harry would be able to stab anyone." Liam says.

"I did." I confess which makes them laugh again.

"What kind of cabaret is this?" Niall asks while still laughing.

"I'm telling the truth. Louis' father pissed me off, so I got back at him." I shrug.

"It that the reason for your the bruised cheek?" The blonde one asks.

I nod.

"Wait, are you serious?" Zayn asks.

"Yep."

"No fucking way." The boy still can't believe it.

"Moron." Louis hits my shoulder.

"Why so aggressive, darling?" I ask with a smirk.

"Darling?" Liam repeats my words.

My boyfriend widens his eyes and hits my shoulder again. "Shut up."

"Tell them, Lou." I say.

"Tell us what?" Niall asks confused.

"Tell them or I will." I'm talking to Louis.

"Don't you fucking dare..."

"What are you talking about?" Liam asks, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Louis and-"

I don't finish because suddenly I feel a huge pain in my crotch and I have to curl up.

"What the fuck, Tomlinson?!" I ask in pain.

"Dickhead." Tomlinson whispers to me and crosses his arms.

"Harry, what did you want to tell us?" Liam asks.

"Nothing." Louis answers for me. "Focus on the road."

"Oh, yeah, yes, sorry, yeah, road, drive, mhm." Liam shifts his gaze from the mirror to the windshield and looks at the road.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I need to get drunk." Louis mumbles. He's still in shock after what happened.

I also still don't believe what I did, but oh well. It's not like his father was daddy of the year. I don't feel very sorry for him.

I place my hand gently on my boyfriend's knee. I don't want him to be afraid. He can stay at my house for a while, my mother probably wouldn't have a problem with that. The boys would definitely take him in too if there was a need for it.

"So the direction is a liquor store." Liam announces and turns left.

"You can stay at my house for a while if you want." I whisper to Louis.

"I'm not talking to you."

Is he for real? I smile and run my hand through his hair. "Don't be mad at me, Lou."

The boy pushes my hand away in disgust.

"I am fucked because of you, moron." The boy says this while crossing his arms.

"Okay, I'll go buy us some alcohol. Be right back." Liam tells us and goes to the liquor store, leaving the four of us in the car.

After a while, our friend returns and he passes the bag of alcohol into Zayn's lap.

*

We are sitting on a wall on a dirt street. Liam's car is parked next to us with the door open so we can hear the music from the radio. It is on the edge of the city, so we don't have to worry about anyone disturbing us. Total idyll. I really like it here. I feel like all the problems are irrelevant now.

We got here maybe half an hour ago and Louis is already on his fifth beer. Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did but... This man deserved it.

"Did anything interesting happen at school while I was gone these few days?" I ask the boys.

"Jake was talking to Niall. We don't know what it is because our friend doesn't want to tell us." Zayn says this while pointing at the blonde with a bottle of wine.

"Because it wasn't important. Jake said something about being very, very sorry about everything and wanting to know what was going on with Harry and so on." The Irish boy explains and takes a sip of Zayn's wine.

"Damn he's desperate." Liam announces and finishes his words by taking a sip of his beer.

I'm not saying anything. Maybe I should talk to Jake and the others. I don't have as much resentment towards them as I used to. And I have to be honest, when I was friends with them it was really nice and definitely calmer than when I'm friends with Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn now.

"Tommo can you stop with this beer? You drink quite quickly." Liam says to our friend who can barely sit straight.

I know that Louis is a strong drinker, but it is clear that the rapid pace at which he drank all the alcohol has now had its effects.

"Do you want to vomit? You will feel better." I ask.

"I'm fine." Louis mutters under his breath.

"No you're not. Come on, let's go for a walk." I say as I walk over to my boyfriend and throw his arm around me. I turn to the others and say. "We'll be back soon."

I go a little further with the brunette and we turn behind some wall so that the boys won't see us.

"How do you feel? I'm sorry for what I did at the cafe. I have no idea what it was supposed to be. Really. Sorry." I say with my hands gripping Louis' shoulders.

"It does not matter. It's not like I didn't want to do it to that son of a bitch myself. But now I don't want to go home." He says.

"Of course. You don't have to go home. You can stay at my place. Or one of the boys. No problem."

I try to assure him that it will be fine, but at the same moment I see a tear slowly flowing down the boy's face.

"Lou..."

"Can you hug me?" He asks shyly.

"Of course, darling."

I pull Louis towards me and rub his back while he buries his face in my shoulder. I feel his hands gently wrap around my waist.

"Everything will be fine. I promise." I whisper.

"It won't."

My heart breaks when I hear his weak voice. He gave up. I hug him tighter.

"Honey, I promise you everything will be fine. I would do anything so you wouldn't have to be afraid." I whisper as I keep caressing his back.

Louis pulls me even closer. I can feel him being scared and it breaks my heart.

"Baby, look at me." I say.

Louis lifts his head slightly and looks straight into my eyes.

"I promise you everything will be fine. I'd do anything for you, Louis. I love you." I kiss his forehead and I stay like that for a moment. I pull back and look at the boy again, I take his face in my hands. "I promise."

Louis smiles slightly at me and nods.

I wipe his tears and run my hand through his hair. "Do you want to go back to the boys or do you want to stay here for a while?"

"Let's stay here..." He buries his face in my shoulder again.

We stay like that for a moment, then Louis pulls away from me and takes a deep breath.

"Okay let's go." He says and turns around.

I follow Tomlinson and we go back to the boys.

As I see out friends I notice that Niall is already quite drunk.

Louis pats the blonde lightly on the shoulder and sits down next to him with a smile.

I smile to myself at the sight of a happy Louis and join them as well.

Zayn hands me a beer, which I gladly take from him.

*

We sat there until sunset. Louis decided to stay at my house for a few days so Liam drove us to my place.

We are standing in front of my house. I can see how stressed Louis is, after all, we have to tell my mom that Lou will be staying with us for a while. I grab his hand.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry. My mom likes you." I say with a smile. "Come on."

We go inside, take off our shoes and go to the living room to talk to my mom.

The woman is lying on the sofa and watching something on TV, when we enter the room she looks at us with a cheerful expression on her face.

"Hello, boys." She greets us happily.

"Good evening, Mrs. Twist." Louis says to my mom with a little nod.

"Hi, mom. We have a small request." I look at my mom with a innocent smile.

"What is it?"

"Could Louis stay with us for a few days?" I ask.

My mom looks at us suspiciously for a moment. I see her sliding her gaze on Louis from bottom to top, I hear the boy swallowing saliva.

"Yeah, okay, he can stay with us." She says cheerfully. "Make yourself at home, Louis." Anne smiles at my boyfriend.

"Thank you, Mrs. Twist." He smiles back.

"Yeah, thanks, mom. Let's go, Lou." I grab the boy's hand and we go to my room.

Louis immediately lies down on my bed and I go to my closet. "I'll give you something to sleep in, I'll give you some clothes for school too."

He groans from my bed and sits up. "Hazz, but your clothes are too big for me."

I turn around, walk to the bed and sit next to Louis. I wrap my arm around him and kiss his temple. "You'll look cute. I even have an idea of ​​what I would give you."

"Yeah, but I don't want to look cute."

"You will look beautiful. I promise. I'll give you my black long-sleeved blouse and some of my old jeans that are too short for me." I smile.

"I'll look gay..."

I laugh at his words. "You know, you have a boyfriend, so you're not far from gay."

Louis rolls his eyes and cuddles into me. We lay back down on my bed.

After a while, I hear Louis snoring softly. I stroke his hair for a while and then fall asleep too, with my hand on his head.

*

When I wake up, I see that Louis is already up. I look around the room and through the open bathroom door I see him standing at the sink.

"You can use my toothbrush." I tell him from the bed.

The boy leans out and looks at me.

"Honey, you can use my toothbrush. We've done nastier things than using the same toothbrush."

He smiles at me. "Yeah, I really enjoyed the nastier things."

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I go to the toilet and open the seat so I can pee.

"Ew, are you really going to pee while I brush my teeth?" Louis asks me, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"It's nothing, I have to pee."

"Can't you hold back? I'll wash my teeth and you'll pee."

I chuckle. "Why can't I now?"

"Because the bacteria from your urine will transfer to my mouth."

I laugh harder. "What are you talking about? How would that even happen?"

Louis just shrugs and starts brushing his teeth.

And at the same moment I unzip my fly and start peeing.

"Oh come on!" Tomlinson says with a toothbrush in his mouth.

I laugh and when I finish, I walk over to Louis and hug him from behind.

"Wash your hands, you dirty bastard." He says.

"Yes, sir." I wash my hands, dry them on a towel and hug him again.

Louis spits the toothpaste out of his mouth and rinses it with water. I take the toothbrush from his hand, rinse it under water, apply toothpaste and start brushing his teeth.

"You didn't wash in the evening, did you?" The brunette asks.

I shake my head in response.

"Okay, when you're done here, go take a shower."

I smile at his words. "And shinge when do you wojjy so mush 'bout shygiene?" I ask Louis with the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Ever since I found out that you can have holes in your teeth." He says and leaves the bathroom.

I spit out the toothpaste, quickly undress and take a short shower.

I dry myself with a towel and wrap it around my hips. I leave the bathroom and immediately go to the closet to choose clothes for me and Louis.

"Please, don't give me something that will be much too big." He says from my bed.

I pull out that blouse I told Louis about yesterday and black jeans that are too small for me. For myself, I take a plain white T-shirt and also black jeans.

"Put this on." I say as I throw those clothes at Louis.

I get dressed too and when I'm ready I turn around and try not to laugh at the sight.

Louis stands with his arms raised from the elbows up and shakes his hands lightly, which you can't even see because the material of his sleeves covers them. It's also very loose in the torso, it looks like he's wearing a bag, but even though this blouse is definitely too big for him, I still like the way he looks in it.

Louis, on the other hand, doesn't seem to like it very much. "I look like a little girl." He says with a crooked grimace on his face when he sees himself in the mirror.

"I like it very much. You should wear my clothes more often. But at least the jeans aren't bad." I try to comfort him.

He rolls his eyes.

I hug him around the waist. "You still look handsome, don't worry. I can also spray you with my perfume so that everyone knows that you are in a relationship with me." I smile.

"Yeeeeeaaaaah, no thanks." Louis looks at my hair. "I didn't notice your hair was so long."

He's right, my hair is already down to my shoulders.

"Can I braid them?" He asks.

"What?"

Louis reaches up and combs one side of my hair with his hand. "I would make one braid on each side and tie the top into a bun. I think it would look good."

I chuckle. "Can you do this or will my hair get tangled and I'll have to cut it off?"

"Honey, I'm a professional when it comes to people's hair. After all, I have several younger sisters, so I can do this and that."

"Okay, I'll trust you."

Louis walks over to the bed, sits on the edge, and spreads his legs so I can sit on the floor between them.

The older boy rolls up his sleeves so they don't bother him, takes my hairbrush from the shelf and starts combing my hair.

I've always had a problem with this, because I have curly hair, it often gets tangled and combing my hair is a real pain. But Louis does it so gently that I barely feel anything.

"You could do this more often."

"Do what? Brush your hair?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's very nice."

"So, during the days that I live here, I will brush your hair every day, what do you say?"

"Sounds good."

Louis combs my hair one last time, puts down the hairbrush, and divides my hair into three sections. "Where are your hair bands?"

"I don't have hair bands."

"You have long hair and no hairbands?"

"I can't tie my hair to make it look good. But I can go get some from my mom."

"Take three."

I get up from the floor and go to my mom's bedroom and grab 3 of the same black hair bands.

I quickly go back to Louis, hand him the hair bands and sit down in my old seat.

The boy takes some of my hair and starts braiding it. After a while, I feel him tie them and do the same on the other side. Finally, he gathers the hair at the top and makes a small bun at the back.

"Done."

I get up and go to the mirror. I have an adjacent braid on both sides of my head and the rest of my hair is tied loosely. I smile at myself.

"Do you like it?" I hear Louis' voice.

"Of course I like it, love. Thank you." I glance at the clock on the wall. "Come on, we have to go to school now."

"But we still have half an hour."

"Not everyone has a car, Louis."

The boy gets up from the bed and goes to leave the room. "You need to get your driving license."

"I will."

"I'll remember that, Styles."

*

After 20 minutes we are already at school, we go to our place where we always stand in the corridor, Niall and Zayn are already there.

Zayn chuckles as he sees my hair. "I see that Louis got into your hair."

"Yeah he did." I smile. "It was payback for having to come to school in my clothes today."

"I was wondering why this blouse is so big." Niall says with a little smile.

Louis rolls his eyes. "It's not my fault Harry took steroids when he was little."

We all laugh. I just wish I could hug him now. I haven't discussed with Louis what we can and can't do in public, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until we get home.

"I think you should come like this more often. You look fucking great." Niall says this while gently touching my braids.

Suddenly I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I glance over and see Louis pulling me closer to him and looking at Niall.

The guys look at us strangely. I fucking forgot that they don't know that me and Louis are together. But judging by Niall's reaction, he probably guessed because he just nodded at Louis and slightly moved away from me.

I lower my head slightly so they won't see me smiling like an idiot. Louis didn't do anything special, but his level of jealousy gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I hear a familiar whistle. Of course. Louis lets me go and we all turn towards the sound.

"Are our boys officially together?" Jake asks. His sense of superiority radiates from a mile away.

And I wanted to give him a chance again and talk honestly. I think I'll hold off on this conversation for a while.

"Where's your girlfriend, JJ?" Zayn asks in a nice, sarcastic tone, politely telling Jake to fuck off.

"It's none of your business, Zaynie."

Fists clenched. Jaw too. Long breaths. Jake got pissed. But I wonder why, after all, nothing has happened yet to piss him off.

Unless...

"Has our dear Katie broken up with you?" I ask.

Something changed in Jake's face. Someone who doesn't know him wouldn't notice it, but I know him. He is shocked. Bingo.

"After your reaction, I say yes. Good for her. I always knew she was a smart girl." I continue. "That's why you're fucking with us now for no reason? Because you're jealous?" I look around. "Where's your team anyway?"

"They are waiting for me." Jake responds defensively.

"So run to them, puppy. Go to your master. Jasper is definitely waiting." Niall joins the conversation.

"And if you meet Katie, give her my congratulations." I wink at the brunette boy.

"Fuck you, faggot." Jake says then starts to walk away.

"I'd love to fuck you, baby!" I shout after him which makes a few people look at me strangely.

Suddenly I feel a pinch on my shoulder. I suck in a breath and rub my arm. I look at Louis.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't get so excited about Jake." He says.

"Louis, I was just kidding. You know it." I'm explaining myself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the rest of the guys trying to hold back their laughter.

"You won't get this shirt back as a punishment." Louis says as he crosses his arms.

Now we can't take it anymore and all four of us burst out laughing and Tomlinson just looks at us like we're idiots.

"I guess I'll survive this somehow." I shrug.

Louis turns on his heel and walks towards the class where he has lessons, and the boys and I are still laughing at this little theater that my boyfriend sponsored for us.

~~~~~~~~
Damn, I've been having such a hard time writing anything lately ughh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

544K 17.4K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...
1.8K 104 37
Here we have a timid, shy, and suspenders-loving Louis Tomlinson. Being eighteen and a year twelve, he should be confident, having long-term friends...
9.2K 286 36
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers cliché that we...
speak By a

Fanfiction

6.4K 119 11
harry starts his freshman year in high school. he barely talks as is but it gets incredibly worse when his older sisters boyfriend rapes him. All cha...