"An Assassin?" | Hololive x M...

By ThePotat420

So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer... More

Author's Note
Chapter: Void
Chapter: Welcome
Chapter: Deliver
Chapter: Adventurous
Chapter: Two's a Crowd
Chapter: Shadow
Chapter: Confliction
Chapter: Void and Wits
Chapter: Nostalgia
Chapter: Empire
Chapter: Resilience
Chapter: Revelations
Chapter: Agony
Chapter: I am
Chapter: We are
Epilogue
Chapter 2: Below Bliss
Chapter 2: Tread Lightly
Chapter 2: Crackdown
Chapter 2: Second Helping

Chapter: Death Walks

876 19 16
By ThePotat420

°
°
°

Come to the voice that calls

It's been a long time since Cyrus has hit the floor like this. The unprepared man fell with such force he almost lost consciousness. Or so he thought.

When he powered through a struggled stance, he stood up and looked around himself.

The damp and near dead atmosphere was digging into his soul. Everything about this place felt wrong to him, his very presence here felt long. Had he not experienced a mental change before this he would have already lost him mind by now.

He patted himself down and checked for any injuries and belongings. Everything was where it should be, his equipment and bones that is.

If he's supposed to connect the dots of what transpired before he found himself here, he assumed that this was the Underworld.

What exactly is he supposed to do in this situation? Move forward and hope for the best?

"Does this warrant a raise?" He thought to himself as he treads forward.

He was prepared to check the houses around him but he had noticed something mind boggling about them. The closer he got to the structures the further they looked. Even if he directly tried approaching a house, he made no progress but when he gave up and walked down the path, everything moved like normal.

Whatever entity was around him was forcing him to only walk the road. He has an objective now but should he even comply with this place's nature? It would be a good start to finding some means to get out of here.

...

...

Walking for nearly half an hour now, the scenery around him doesn't change one bit. It's just a slum after slum and he was growing tired and partially insane by now.

He was close to reconsidering his decision until his pure instincts made him turn and lunge his hand behind him. His grasp caught the throat of a completely shadowed It felt rough like stone to the touch.

It's hand was raised above it's head but the and itself was morphed into a blade. Knowing that Cyrus can't seem to do more than stop the being due to it's hard and heavy physique, he pulled back and jumped away.

The being finally stepped closer to the combat ready man. He revealed himself to be no different from a normal looking teenager, well, as normal as having arms that morph to and from blades to regular hands and a scythe strapped to his back.

"A kid?" Cyrus seemed surprised but he didn't ease up on his fists. "Are you supposed to know your way around these parts or something-"

"The lord seeks your audience, you will come with us." The boy said.

...

"That did not help me make sense of any of this whatsoever. Who the hell is this Lord?"

The being charged forward to try and grab Cyrus but was quickly kicked away. He showed no hesitation and grabbed his scythe to attack him.

Cyrus flapped his own arm which caused a long blade to slip out. He grabbed it and very closely parried the first strike. This began the first mix of clang and slice between the two as the sound didn't even seem to echo around them.

'God damn...this kid is fast!' he cursed in his thoughts as he narrowly missed the tip of the scythe from splitting his chin open. The constant flashing of this weapon made Cyrus force theorize. 'Is this guy a reaper too? Yeah there's no way I'm- Fuck fuck fuck!'

The boy stopped using his scythe and attempted to lunge his fist into Cyrus's gut. Once again, the trained assassin grabbed his wrist and swung his own fist. The strike hurt himself more than his attacker but Cyrus managed to make some impact.

That impact being his ability to snap and dislocate the being's jaw to the left. He seemed highly unfazed by it, however. Cyrus didn't wait around for questioning as he spun around the reaper and stabbed his blade to the back of the reaper's head.

It did nothing. Not to his surprise anymore. The reaper was now plainly annoyed by his actions and it only spelled death. This time Cyrus didn't even have a chance to blink, with a small gust of the wind, he was held by the throat. The reaper easily crushing and pushing the man down to his knees.

"Alright, time out." A voice said suddenly.

The reaper was grabbed from behind and tossed away like a pebble.

Gasping for air, Cyrus marveled at the merciful sight of Mori Calliope who combed her hair back and had a look of irritation on her face.

"Calliope!" The other repear roared in anger as he jumped back to his feet. "How dare you intervene?! You defy the will of-"

"Ted, knock it off. I'm really not in the mood."

After Calli said this, the reaper's tone completely shifted into that of a childish whine.

"...Aw, come on!" He twirled his scythe and strapped it back on his back. "This is my first real job handed down by death-sensei! Don't ruin this for me!"

"You're still a 2nd year, not a real reaper." She hit his head with the butt of her much more intimidating scythe.

Cyrus got up to his feet after stabilizing his breath. "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"No, be quiet." Calli shut him up. "Anyway, what's death sensei got to do with this? You're not strong enough to open up portals so it's either got to be him or another big shot. If he wanted to speak to me he knows he can just call me."

"He doesn't." Ted answered. He then pointed at Cyrus. "He wants him."

"Why me?"
"Why him?"

Calli was clearly not expecting this situation. She had only expected that Cyrus falling in here was an accident, but what is she supposed to do now?

"I can't say, he just ordered me to grab him and bring him to the sanctum once he opened the portal." Ted shrugged.

"And you didn't think to ask for more details?" Calli crossed her arms.

"You want me to question death? Sorry Calli, not everyone is as reckless or buddy buddy with him as you are." He scoffed.

"I thought all reapers had the same ranking and general similarities." Cyrus said. "And, I don't know, a black hooded cloak?"

"Is that racist?" Ted said.

"That's gotta be racist." Calli muttered as the two stared at Cyrus.

"Hey, give me a break. None of this is exactly on textbooks in first grade for me."

Calli shook her head.

"Anyway, you can just leave it alone, Ted." She placed a hand on Cyrus's shoulder. "I'll take him there."

"Wait what? Why are we following through with this?" Cyrus worried.

"If death sensei needs to see you then I gotta see it through as well. I need to share a few words with him about busting a portal in our house." She angrily explained.

"And what if his 'seeing me' leads to my soul getting nabbed?"

"That depends, if he does do that and has a solid reason then I'll let him be the judge. Though that's not how things work down here." Her nonchalant answer sent a chill down his spine. It would seem she really doesn't care what happens to him.

"Wait wait wait! This was my job!" Ted yelled.

"Clearly you're not going to get it done considering he actually roughed you up pretty good."

"P-please. I was holding back so I didn't hurt the merchandise." The lies through his lips were clear.

"Whatever, he won't complain if I showed up, I'll put in a good word for you if it matters."

Calli turned and began walking with her hand on Cyrus's back, pushing him along. Only a short distance away did she stop and turn again.

"By the way...What's up with your arms?" She asked the reaper.

Confused, Ted looked down at his limbs and saw them blackening, the veins and skin were darkening up to his elbows.

"What the hell..."

"Oh, that's probably the nerve toxin." Cyrus answered.

"The what?"

"I sort of knew it wouldn't work because I assumed you guys don't have functioning nerves but I guess the toxin started to decay inside you."

Calli silently looked on at the damage this man caused to a fellow reaper. She could see his arms shivering. Even though Ted is a rookie of sorts, a fairly new reaper, it still meant Cyrus is not a man to be taken lightly.

"When did you even do this...?" Ted asked.

"Everytime you tried to hit me. Usually a single injection is enough to kill a person, you took 14." He counter on his fingers. "But you don't need to worry, I guess. You can't die from it."

He turned around and lightly elbowed Calli as he walked. "Come on, let's get this over with."

The two reapers silently watched him walk away with only one thought brewing in their minds.

'Who the hell is this guy?'

...

The two had began this walk in complete silence, the barron atmosphere didn't help with the awkwardness about it.

Calli was not keen at all in engaging with any conversation while Cyrus is a man who does his job better when his words are little.

But to the reaper, one thought kept bothering her.

"Now that I'm actually focusing, what's with this dull atmosphere?" She looked around the squinted at Cyrus.

"What? You're asking me? Didn't you used to live here?"

She pulled back at his questioning then sighed out in self control.

"The underworld is an incomprehensible place, every religion or superstition that talks about it always has a different answer on what they think it looks like. That's because those souls that venture into this place can't comprehend what they're seeing so the entire environment changes to whatever their mind can conjure up."

"So....You're saying this whole 'theme' is a manifestation of my own thoughts?"

"Yeah, and I gotta say. I'm disappointed."

Cyrus rolled his eyes and didn't further the topic. All he could think of what fate he will be granted by the hands of the Grim Reaper. After finally making noticable progress, the two end up at the very scratching edge of a canyon. A crack in the world that spanned beyond the human vision.

"Do we have to make it across?"

"Nah." Calli suddenly grabbed the man by the back of his collar and jumped. Once reaching the air a significant amount, she plunged herself down into the endless chasm.

After a good few minutes of falling in pitch black, Calli stuck the landing with a strong slam of her feet. She finally let go of Cyrus's shirt and watched him tumble forward with a loud gasp.

"A little....warning would have been nice...HMGK-!" He covered his mouth to suppress a vomit.

"You took it better than what I expected." Calli said softly, seemingly dissatisfied with his reaction. "I'd say you got balls for not squealing like a puppy like most other souls did."

"You sure? I think I just left mine up there."

That got a little chuckle out of the reaper but she immediately brushed it off. Nudging him, she continued on in a now lighter place.

"Come on, these gates don't just open for anyone."

"What gate....woah..." Cyrus's words were extinguished once he caught a good look at the giant silver gate that belonged to an even more majestic and somewhat overwhelming castle.

The size meant nothing to Calli as she threw the doors open with one light push. Immediately two other reapers burst out, weapons in hand.

"Hey guys." Calli hummed.

"Ayy! Mori, what's up?"

"Just swinging by to say hi to Sensei and drop off an order." She pointed her thumb at Cyrus.

"A living being...? Wait, wasn't this that kid's job."

"Well, this one's a feisty one, he folded his ass pretty good."

As the conversation went on Cyrus continued to look around and mumbled to himself. The talk moved into the castle itself and Cyrus continued his examination as they walked.

"I can sense a mortal."

A voice, almost sounding as though a speaker or two were sounding off. But this voice held enough power to even make the reapers stop in their tracks.

"We'll leave you guys alone." The two guards left me and Calli in a great room that only comprised of one enormous table with no chairs in sight.

"And...a familiar dread."

The voice was closer now. Black fog began to swarm the room and collect itself into one point at the opposite side of the table. Due to barely any light source being present in this world, only a small glimmer of it helped Cyrus see what was happening around him.

He saw a tall man on the other side. Black suited with a dead rosed tie, he couldn't see his face, it was masked in shadow. But this presence, this presence was drilling a hole in Cyrus's heart. It was the same feeling he felt when he landed in this place but only now did the feeling intensify because he felt it....

He felt like he finally found the source.

Death was staring back at him. A being, metaphorical or legitimate, that he's been prancing around all his life.

"Heh, hi sensei."

"Calliope my dear, what do I owe the pleasure of having you here? I do not recall bothering you with this escort."

The woman, completely unbothered, the back of her head with a toothy grin.

"Well, I would have left it alone if this escort didn't sort of concern me."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Well, this man works at Cover Corp, if you remember. I would have ignored this sudden calling if it weren't for the fact that he's an active worker in our new home."

The man fell silent for a moment, for some reason even without seeing his face, Cyrus could feel his near demonic gaze upon him.

"I see...but why would you ever have such a man working for you?"

"What...do you mean? A bodyguard? I don't know either! Yagoo really just wanted us to have this guy here and I've never said no to him."

"Hm."

The suited man scoffed and took a seat on a chair that seemingly was not there, or at least could not be seen from the human's perspective.

"Seems you haven't been given a good look at his resume." He said softly as his voice possibly could. "The man standing beside you is a deadly hunter. A generator of souls for most of his life time, Cyrus, or for better words, 'Void' the renowned assassin."

Confused and utterly shocked Calli looked to her left and bore witness to a man who was now seen as a completely different person through her eyes. Cyrus on the other hand didn't seem all that phased by his current situation. He only had one concern in mind.

"Is that why you wanted me here?" He asked.

"Why yes, I have much to talk about with you. Your kill count goes far beyond the two hundreds in just a year alone, it does wonders for the sustainability for this abode."

"You're...a killer?" Calli muttered.

"If you pay me to be."

Her disbelief slowly turned into a squint of annoyance and anger. What was Yagoo thinking? Why would he ever think to have someone like this around the girls? If not most of myth, Amelia, Ina and even Gura could be put in danger because of him. He's the cause of such death in his wake.

"Please, take a seat."

"What seat...Oh nevermind then." Cyrus sat down on a chair that was not there before.

"You know what? You can keep him sensei?" Calli said with only a portion of a smile before turning. She left in the blink of an eye.

"Uhh...Calli?" Cyrus yelled worriedly. If things end one way or another, Mori was his possible ticket back home and she just stormed out of sight. 'She's... probably waiting outside...' he thought.

"Hm...strange...Now then." The old reaper rested his elbows on the table. "In regards to your profession."

Back at the mansion...

"YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!" Amelia screamed.

"What?! What am I doing?" Kiara said obliviously.

"Your fat ASS is in the way, I literally can't see my side of the field!"

"No one asked you to stare, Watson."

"IT'S ALL I CAN SEE!"

As the two girls battle it out with the remotes in hand, Gura and Ina were sitting together on the couch and staring at the two maids with squinting eyes and crossed arms.

"So you guys are twins." The shark asked.

"Yes."
"Yes."

"You know each other the best." Ina forwarded.

"Yes."
"Yes."

"Can you tell what the other is thinking?"

"Absolutely."
"Absolutely."

...

"We can also tell what exactly you're thinking!
"So that we can work our best to your immediate needs!"

...

"Inaaaa." Gura worriedly grabbed her friend's arm.

"No, they're not aliens." She answered.

A loud bang interrupted their fun. The same rumbling that brought all of them together in this room in the first place. The bright portal had resurfaced and what emerged from the other side was the pink haired reaper, scythe in hand.

She used said scythe to swipe behind her and close the portal up once again.

"Hey Calli!"

"Moriiiiiii!!"

K

iara threw away her remote and completely ditched the game, Amelia could never have the sweet taste of victory she wanted. The girls completely surrounded the reaper and the maids curiously watched from the sidelines.

"What happened? How'd it go?!"

"Wait where's Cyrus?" Ame looked around and behind Calli.

"Okay okay! Long story short, death sensei wanted to meet him and it seemed like he wanted him to stay down there."

"What?! Why?!" Kiara whined

"We'll that's... unfortunate." Ina's totally not ears, flopped down.

"BOOOOOOO!!" Amelia poked a thumbs down.

"Aw man, I thought he was cool." The shark pouted.

Calli was frustrated from their reactions as she crossed her arms. "Well, excuse me for making that decision. You guys didn't even know that Yagoo dropped a literal assassin as our home security. What did you expect me to do with a liar?!"

...

....

"I already knew."

"Oh, he is?"

"WAIT WAIT! HE'S A WHAT?! NOW I WANT HIM BACK MORE!"

Amelia, Kiara and Gura answered respectively, the shark stomping in place as she whined. Ina was the only one who actually seemed mildly surprised.

"Wait, what do you mean you knew?" Calli turned her attention to Amelia.

"Of course I'd do a little research on the guy, his presence was totally suspicious. Still, I think it's pretty cool we have someone like that working for us...aahhhhhh the things and inventory I could get my hands on with his help...!" The detective shivered and hugged herself day dreaming.

"Well, now he's gone! He's back in the underworld and doing Death Sensei's bidding, so just forget about him."

The reaper stormed off and up the stairs. A short while later, the others hear a door slam.

"I think....something else happened down there." Ina stared at the stairs.

"I don't know, it just feels...wrong to let this go." Gura huffed. "Should we go and get him ourselves?"

"Yeah that's not happening." Amelia plopped her hands on her hips. "Calli's the only one who can get us there and even if by some miracle, that isn't death, we end up there, it'd be a dice roll that we even know our way around to find him."

"I'll talk to her later today." Kiara smiled softly. "Maybe not now, she doesn't seem like in the talking mood."

Slightly hesitant, the girls agreed to continue on with their day as told. The maids however slightly frowned at the predicament, it was the first expression they had shown that wasn't a beaming ray of positivity. Despite the shift, they went back to work, cleaning up the living room and resting the Wii.

Later that Day, in the underworld...

Cyrus's experience was nothing short of surprising. He had never imagined that he'd be sitting and having a causal chat with Death himself and actually be enjoying the talk. He spoke to him as though they were old friends who shared every detail of their journey through life.

There was some truth to Death's claims however as he stated that he's always had a watchful eye on Cyrus for some time now and thus led to a topic they actually had to discuss, the very topic he wanted to meet Cyrus with. But through our their talk, he had given his answer time and time again.

"Despite your resolve in your actions, your deeds are always directed to doing what is right...yes. But once you join your hand in collaboration with the underworld, I can assure you, you wouldn't have the need to deduce between the good and the bad. I simply ask you to reconsider..."

"I have, on many occasions but ultimately I have to say no once again, sir." Cyrus sighed and slumped in his seat. "Yes, I kill when ordered to but that simply doesn't mean I'll do it without proper context or reason. I will always make my move when I'm sure I know what I'm doing is right, if it helps another life or...my own."

"Not your own." Death said immediately. "You do it to stay firm in your search."

Cyrus nodded in shame. Still, he knew death has heard his answer many times already. He slowly stood up from his seat and placed his hands on the table.

"I should be going now...if you can help with that."

...

"You know, I could keep you here." Death said with a long and abrupt pause, as if seeking a reaction from Cyrus. "I'm a being of ages long forgotten and power beyond most of those...talents that live up there. I could very much trap you here or even destroy you for denying me."

"But you won't." Cyrus answered with a soft smile. "Because from what I understood by speaking to you, despite your name and your legend, you cannot kill. You can only govern and chart those who have died, you may even know someone's fate, how they will die but you can't speed up the process or change it. All I can promise you is that with the path I walk, you will be receiving many souls so long as I live."

After a long and deadly wave of silence, death chuckled. He scrapped his finger across the table and ripped a portal open right next to Cyrus.

"You're a fascinating individual..."

"I try." He stepped closer to the tear in reality but stopped inches away. "But...if I may ask just one question?"

Death waved his hand as approval.

"I don't want you to give me the full truth, I will find out for myself but even though I've proved this theory to myself already...I want confirm it. Was it really an accident that killed them?"

"No, your parents were murdered out of fun."

There was a slight distain in the old man's voice, almost as if he had a bad taste in his mouth for being reminded of something.

"I see." He finally walked off into the rift. The answer did not satisfy him at all, he wished a thousand times that he were wrong but he wasn't.

Night at the Mansion

"Knock knock~!"

"Saying knock does not make it as polite as actually knocking." Calli pulled off her headset and leaned back in her gaming chair to meet Kiara's eyes.

"You know my self imposed rules, your room is my room when I feel like annoying you." The phoenix hummed.

"And why did you suddenly feel the need?"

"Well for one, the maids wanted to let you know that Dinner is ready and....I also wanted to know what happened back there." She asked as she plopped down on Calli's bed.

"What's there to know?"

"Calli you know you feel wrong about doing this too. You left him in the underworld because you were frustrated about something, is it really because of who he is?"

"Well, what did you expect me to do? You really think I'd let him in the house knowing that this guy could probably put us all in danger by just being here?! If not hurt, he'll put us out there where we could be put public when he gets caught for his murder spree."

"How can you know he's like that? It's barely been a day or two since he's been here and it's been a good impression to us all that far."

"Someone has to be cautious and not so easy trusting like you guys!" She aggressively dropped her controller on her desk.

"You trust Yagoo don't you?" Kiara's question silenced the reaper.

"You know he wouldn't actively try to put us in danger like that, you can't say he'd been fooled by Cyrus because someone like Yagoo could always see through the good and the bad." She stood up and placed a hand on Calli's shoulder then placed her chin atop her head. "Just try and give him a chance, the others don't regret it and they're already missing him."

"It's not that simple."

"Because there's something more that's bothering you."

"... You wouldn't really get it.."

"I don't need to. You do." Kiara pet her head. "You need to understand why you feel like this and figure out what to do with him."

After a short nuzzle, the orange head stepped away and out of the room.

"Come on, I know you're in dire need of some steak."

Once Calli was left in her room, she almost urged to pick up the controller again but stopped. She knows she can't focus anymore and she can't ignore advice like such.

...

Some time later she stepped down the stairs to the hall, ready to share dinner with her friends. In her hand, however, was her scythe.

"What do you think, Ricky?" She spun her weapon. "Am I the idiot here?"

When she came down, she was about to head into the dinning room but found all of the girls sitting in the living room with their plates on their laps, blissfully watching a movie. The maids were looking rather worried and sort of disoriented.

They did not expect their well prepared meals to be eaten in such a losey manner.

The reaper was smiling at the dumb sight. She hoped to join them in the meal and also hoped to make a sway towards talking about considering getting Cyrus back here for their sake. Knowing her master, if he wanted something or someone, he'll throw a tantrum in trying to keep it if taken away.

Before she could even go through with her plan, a tear in reality formed once again, this time from the ceiling.

"Oh come oonnn!" Ame groaned.

Through the rift, Cyrus fell out and this time stuck the landing. Although the shock was taken up by his legs he still felt the pain of last time's fall.

"Cyrus!" Gura jumped from her seat.

"The fuck- agh!" Then stumbled over Ame to get off and run to him.

"Haa...Hey ladies. Wait, it's night?!" He looked around and saw the windows.

"Yeah, you've been gone for 7 hours." Kiara wiped her face and set her plate aside.

"Man....it like a few minutes."

"So, what happened back there? You wanna talk it over dinner?" Gura asked, she was very excited by his presence alone and what he had to tell.

"I really don't have an appetite right now." He chuckled.

"What did death want with you?" Ina asked.

"What everyone wants when they hire me; My skills. He saw me as a good opportunity to channel more souls for the underworld considering there's been a significant drop in death rates because of medical advancements. I was probably going to be his trump card."

"And...How'd it go?"

"I said no. His policies and regulations didn't add up to how I work." He shrugged.

"And he let you go? Just like that?" Even though Amelia was the one to say it, Calli was mentally questioning this herself. Now more frustrated than ever before.

"He was being reasonable and so was I. Making a deal has it's honesty no matter how powerful of a being you are."

As he explained Cyrus rubbed and strained his left shoulder with a heavy sigh.

"Today's definitely been...A day. I'll be in my room." He waved to the girls as he walked off.

"Wait heyyyy!" The shark was really looking forward to listening to more of his stories. She seemed to have a strange fascination with his identity. Still, she found it understandable, he needed some rest.

You don't exactly walk off a trip to hell and back.

When Cyrus was just about out of the room, Calli grabbed his arm.

"I'm curious. Why would you deny his offer? Killers like you should be flocking at the thought."

"Whatever impression you have of me, go off on it. But don't confuse me for a serial killer, there's a fine line between murders that kill for the hell of it and those that do for what's right."

"Oh, so you do know what you are!" Calli scoffed loudly.

"I always knew what I was, doesn't mean I'm the worst of it." He snatched his arm away from her hold.

"Guys..!"

"Do you have any idea why I left that place in the first place?!" She yelled back. "I wanted to give humans a soother way to go! Their last moments to be filled with happiness and no regrets! My JOB as a streamer was to fix this broken tradition of reaping for every human that deserved a better chance! Just for that assholes like you to step in and take away what's precious to them, without joy, without even a warning or reason."

"There's always a reason. There's always a monster among the masses you try to please and they'll eat you alive when you're not looking."

"Who are you to decide that?! Their life isn't in your hands!!"

"Calli!"

"Is it in yours? As far as I know you can only hold their hand after they're gone."

Flaming with anger, Calli coiled back her fist and delivered a heavy blow. One that shattered nearby windows.

But the punch never hit Cyrus. Calli's hand was blocked and facing upwards by another small hand. Both looked down to see Gura standing there, her hand pushing Calli's elbow up making her barely miss the man's face.

"Stop it. Both of you." The shark growled.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Somehow feeling completely unfazed, Cyrus rolled his eyes and finally left the room.

Calli on the other hand, yanked her hand back from Gura's grip.

"This wasn't your problem." The reaper mumbled angrily.

"It became our problem the moment you almost broke the rules." Kiara, now for once, very ticked off, spoke up.

"I told you, you needed to figure things out on your own but that doesn't mean you risk your job over it."

"Calli....once you lose your cool and do something, you lose your job, your streaming, your music, you lose us." Ina's voice was filled with a tone that hurt Calli from within.

The reaper looked around the room and saw her friends looking at her with worried eyes.

"Whatever." It was the last words she shared with her friends for the day. She left the area and ran upstairs.

Kiara only watched her go in silence then sighed out her frustrations then turned to the maids.

"Sorry...are you two alright?"

"All good!"
"Not to worry!"

"Uhh, sorry about the windows. We can probably help you guys." Ame offered.

"No no no!"
"No no no!"

The two girls waved their hands and put their foot down.

"Miss Watson and Miss Takanashi have a Collab stream tomorrow!"
"And the rest of you need to need a good night's sleep anyway! Your bodies still haven't adjusted to the timezones here!"

"But we don't need..." Kiara was ready to protest but the two girls began pushing them along.

"Shoo Shoo!"
"Shoo Shoo!"

"Just go with it." Gura giggled at their ordeal which sort of helped lifting her mood.

"We will take care of the cleaning."
"No need to worry for breakfast, we'll deliver it to your doors."

It was strange but this responsibility of these maids made the girls feel blissful of sorts. They automatically obliged to their commands and went to their rooms because they felt very convinced their days were taken care of.

If only things would go planned for everyone involved.

To Be Continued

[Guys I swear it ain't a Calliope story, just needed to hit some angst off from the beginning. Anyway, if the message wasn't received, Gura's been picked for this story]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...
2.7K 65 11
"Heh. What're you talkin' 'bout? I just exist." An independent assassin was about to attend his first year in university. But he isn't just there to...
2.9K 30 27
Holo City, the place where all the members of Hololive reside. Here they live peaceful lives and enjoy the many places in and around the city, but wh...
133K 2.6K 27
Meet (Y/N) (L/N). A virtual youtuber idol streamer from Hololive who is apart of Hololive EN. But can also speak Japanese very fluently as well. (Y/N...