◇•°•°•◇Northstargram◇•°•°•◇

By KaleighBlueDiamond12

This is a Instagram story about the North Star boys and the ships in the North Star boys. There will be Jarre... More

Character Intro
Oliver's Post
Ryan's Post
Justin and Kane's Post
Izzy's Post
☆Bathroom☆
Regie's Post
Oliver's Post
Regie and Ryan's Post
Darren's Post
☆After The Fun☆
Ryan's Post
Jackie's Post
☆The Morning After☆
Ryan's Post
Lunch ☆ Part 1
Sebastian's Post
Lunch ☆ Part 2
☆Restaurant☆
Thank you<3
Regie's Post
Sebastian's Post
☆Announcment☆
Ryan's Post
☆Texas Day Brazil☆
☆Bathroom Part 2☆
Kane and Oliver's Post
Oliver's Post
IM SO BUSY SORRY
☆Bedroom☆
☆Ilomilo☆

Kane and Regie's Post

221 10 3
By KaleighBlueDiamond12

NotKaneRatan: Blue 💙🩵🩶!

Liked by SoJuPhan, DarBear and 879,123 others

SoJuPhan: Blue Hair Baby💎💙💎      ❤️
Liked by NotKaneRatan

DarBear: Flower Boyyy <3.                  ❤️
Reply to DarBear: Lilac Flower Boy!
Liked by NotKaneRatan

NsbStarLuvér: AWW HES LITERALLY THE CUTEST PERSON ALIVE 😭😭😭

IzzyTheRizzy: Cuteeeee🩷🩷🩷          ❤️
Liked by NotKaneRatan

ItzStacyChick: He can but adorable and hot omggg 😳😳😳

UserUnivala: Awww Darren and Justins comments- my heart 😭💗

_________________________________________

Justin and Darren were sitting next to eachother on the barstools near the kitchen island. They both smiled at their phones and just sighed. They loved Kane. All the boys loved Kane. Kane was like their bestfriend, their brother. So ofcourse they got happy when he posted. "Kane's hair looks great! I knew thats why he left the house!" Justin said. Darren looked up from his phone and smiled at Justin. He loved to see Justin happy. It makes him happy. Darren seeing Justin smile can fix any bad day Darren have been having.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile, Regie was just now waking up from his hangover nap. It was now 5:25 pm. Sebastian had told everyone that Regie wasnt feeling good so he was sleeping in his room. He couldnt tell everybody that he was sleeping off being a drunken mess. Regie groaned, sitting up in his bed. His head was pounding so bad that he could feel his heartbeat in his head. But that wasnt the only thing that hurt. Something else hurt worse. His heart. That feeling strated to flood back too Regie all at once, like it was waiting for him to not be drunk anymore to feel it. Regie grabbed his head and sighed. Squinting his eyes, he got up and walked to his bathroom to get some Tylenol.

Regie got the bottle of Tylenol and shut the cabinet. He popped two pills in his mouth and drank some of the faucet water to take them down. After he swallow the pills, Regie looked up at the mirror and sighed. "Ryan's right....i cant keep living like this." Regie said hopeless. Regie looked at himself in the mirror for a couple more seconds before walking out the bathroom. Regie sat down on his bed and just thought about it. "Maybe i do need to distract my self." Regie said. He looked at his room door and ultimately decided to go talk to Ryan about it.

Regie knocked on Ryans room door. Hopeing he would answer. Ryan heard the door and went too open it. When Ryan opened it and saw it was Regie, he immediately let him in. "Regie...did you get some rest?" Ryan asked, still concerned. Regie nodded his head and sat down on Ryans bed. Ryan sighed and sat down next too him. "Ok ryan, what should i do. I cant feel this anymore." Regie said, tears starting to fall. Ryan immediately hugged him. "Regie dont cry, please. Like i said, you should try to go out or something?" Ryan suggested.

Regie looked up and and just stared at Ryan for a couple of seconds, Contemplating if he should. Regie did a final sigh and put his head down. " So are you going to go out? Regie please try." Ryan pleaded, about to cry himself. "Ok." "Wait what do you mean by ok?" "Ok, ill go out." Ryan sat up and hugged Regie as hard as he could. "Thank you bro. I promise everything will be ok." Ryan reassured. Regie looked up from the hug. "Are you sure? Are you sure its gonna be ok?" Regie asked softly. "Ofcourse. I love you bro." Ryan said. "I love you too cuh." Regie said. "Now its already getting late. Go get ready ok?" Ryan suggested. Regie nodded and dabbed him up one last time. "He's gonna be ok.." Ryan said to himself

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a while, Regie was ready to go to the club. He wore a simple black shirt with some black pants. He looked at himself in the mirror and took out his phone to inform Manager Ty that he was going out, and was probably going to be out for a while. "Be back at 1 am?! This bitch ass time thing man-" Regie yelled. He then put his phone away and got his stuff ready. "Its gonna be aight Reg." Regie turned around and saw Ryan leaning on his doorrest. "When did you-" Regie got cut off. "I heard you yell about your curfew hahaha."Ryan chuckled. Regie smiled. "Have fun cuh!" Ryan said dabbing up Regie. Regie did one last smile and walked out his room.

While walking down the stairs he heard giggling...and it was not from a boy. Then he heard Olivers laugh. Regie almost smiled at hearing him laugh but then remembered the girls laugh. Regie slowly walked down the stairs and saw the one person he didnt want too see. Ever. Izzy. Why in the ever actual living fuck is this bitch here- what the fuck is she doing in this house. What the actual fuck is going on. Regie said too himself. Oliver heard footsteps and looked away from Izzy. Izzy slightly frowned but then saw Regie aswell. "Whats good Regie!" Oliver said dabbing up Regie. "Yeah...what good." Regie said in a irritated confused way. Izzy must have smelled the attitude off of Regie because she gave him a confused look.

"So this is the girl i was talking about!" Oliver looked back and smiled. Regie just stared at Izzy. He wanted Izzy to feel the hate through his eyes. " Nice...to meet you.." Izzy said hesitantly. Regie did one last glare and nodded. "Nice too meet you too." Regie said, still kind of staring at her. "Wait bro, where are you going?" Oliver asked. "Im going out." Regie said nonchalantly. Regie then nodded his head to Izzy one last time and walked out. Oliver was in shock from how that entire thing went down. "Hey Oli, did i do something wrong?" Izzy asked concerned. Oliver turned his head and kissed her. "Nooo Izzy, i think hes been a little uptight lately, he just needs to go out. Stress, you know?" Oliver said. Oliver knew that Regie was off, and had been off for the past two weeks, but still thought he really just needed to go out.

Regie heard her call him Oli before leaving the house. He wanted to punch a hole in the wall. It just made it worst when he heard him say "Nooo Izzy, i think hes been a little uptight lately, he just needs to go out. Stress you know?" And kiss her. Regie couldnt take it anymore and ran to his car. "FUUUCKKKK!" Regie yelled in his car. He put his hands on the wheel and threw his head down on it too. "Fuck this shit." Regie said. He picked up his head, started the car and drove off as fast as he could. He didnt even wanna be near the presence of "Izzy."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

_________________________________________

Deregieee-

Tell me what's changed, is it my status, is it my fame
Is it my pockets? Is it my change? Is it my ride? Is it my body? (Oh)
Back then "no show, no call" was your motto
Only hit me after the club and you off that bottle

No love
   -Summer Walker
_________________________________________

Liked by NotKaneRatan, NotAzugami and 822,091 others

NotKaneRatan: WHAT CLUB YOU AT  ❤️ AND WHO THE GURL SIR!!!
Reply to NotKaneRatan: 😮‍💨😏

NotAzugami: 🦇🦇🦇                             ❤️
Liked by Deregieee

ItzStacyChick: Wait yall i have her @ its @JackieBoo, I can tell by the hair and outfit! She posted a pick of her on Insta an hour ago!!!

Reply from UserUnivala to ItsStacyChick: WAIT FR- OMG YALL SHES SO PRETTY! GOOD FOR YOU REG, GETTING BITCHES AND SUCH!

NsbStarLuvér: Regie's captions have been hitting different lately 💛

Jackieeboofan8: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JACKIE!??!🤣 HER FACE-

UserUnivala: Yall should check out her Insta! 🩷

_________________________________________

@JackieBoo....

Jackie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 276 12
Another story about Sebastian and Ryan of the North Star Boys. They are going to be in high school for the story so age is changed. THIS HAS NOTHING...
Oligie By

Fanfiction

4.6K 77 19
Oliver Moy Fell in love with his Best friend at the age of 22 [But did he feel the same?] You have to sick with the story to find out Disclaimer in...
8.3K 90 12
Main Nsb ships like Sebryan, Olegie, and Jarren. Might have a few with Kane and someone depends on who y'all want him to be with. Also might add bae...
23.1K 225 16
hello!!! Main ships: sebrren(Seb x Darren Oligie(Oliver x Regie) Side ships: Ty x bae????? Ryan x Justin I'm a new writer so please have mercy 😭 Bt...