Oliver's Post

OliverMoy- Alright then

Liked by Deregieee, Sebby and 573,778  others

@Deregieee: Looking good cuh
~Reply to Deregieee: Thanks bro!

@Sebby: Lookin Fresh Bro 😤
~Reply to Sebby: Indeed! 😮‍💨

IzzyTheRizzy: He's actually so hot.       ❤️
Liked by OliverMoy

UserUnivala<3: AHHHHH WHAT 🧎‍♀️

OliiiiStanz101: "Babe wakeup, oliver posted on insta!"                                      ❤️
Liked by OliverMoy

NsbStarLuvèr: Sooo cute!

ItzStacyChick: Hes so ughhhhhh😍😍😍

JustinnPhannFann: Oliii 🥰

Ajidbeiwnsk: Looking good enough to slap your mama!🫣                                 ❤️
Liked by OliverMoy

------------------------------------------------------------

View More Comments

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie's POV

I auditably cringed at my phone when I scrolled through all of the comments on Olivers new post on Insta. They were all filled with thirsty girls with their thirsty comments. Especially this Izzy girl. As a matter of fact, this isn't the first time i have seen her in his comments. She always has something to say, and sadly, Oliver is always liking them. Maybe hes just doing some individual fan service, but it still irks my soul.
Let me explain.....

I have been inlove with Oliver Elijah Moy since day one, and i have never had to rethink it once. Me and him are very close and i would like to keep it that way, So i act as normal as i can to keep him under the truth. Its not that im exactly lying to him, im just keeping how i feel about him a secret. I love everything about him, his smile, his hair, his personality, his body, his hands, his everything; and i refuse to ruin the time i have with him. But i got too admit, this Izzy girl is getting on my nerves. Shes everywhere. Like a fucking cockroach. Her name even sounds like shes annoying. Mad annoying. I hope this bitch doesn't cause any problems with me in the future...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇