☆Bedroom☆

Oliver's POV

Here i was, in Regie's bedroom...kissing him. If im being honest, i havent felt this good kissing someone in a while...a very long while....and hes letting me do it...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ok...i now Regie has a crush on me. Ive known for a while. Ever since he called me cute, and he's been blushing alot lately, and after the bathroom incident at Texas Day Brazil l, i havent been able too get this warm feeling and urge to kiss him again. When i kissed him in the bathroom i truly dont know wjat came over me. It just felt right too do at that moment and the way he kissed me back comfirmed the crush part. I have been trying to avoid him and i can see he wants answers but what do i say...."I kissed you because it felt right but i still have feelings for Izzy?" I cant just say that, it would break his heart, and to be honest, i cant stand to hear or see him cry.

I really had to avoid him lately because i was starting to want too kiss him and i missed his touch and he mad me blush and feel warm...and i cant do that too Izzy. Izzy might be cheating on me but im not about to do to her what shes done too me. I dont even know if shes actually cheating, she just shown some signs, and im still really inlove with her. I cant help it, she made me feel things i havent in a while, i cant just let her go. But why am i having urges to kiss him. Why do i want to. Its Regie.....why.

End Of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie and Oliver were practically making out on Regie's door. Regie held Oli by his waist tightly as he moved closer too him. Oliver had his hands wrapped around Regie's neck, moving his lips in sync with Regie's. Small moans came from Olivers mouth making Regie kiss him deeply. Neither of them broke the kiss for air, both of them didnt want too mess this up. They wanted it too happen forever. Regie picked Oliver up and was about to throw him on the bed when it hit him. Why was he doing this. What was happening. He never wanted this to happen, he wanted to talk to Oliver, not make out with him.

"Oli- Oliver-" Regie said pulling out of the kiss. Oliver knew it was time to talk. He really wasnt ready but he had no choice....

"Oliver.....this is wrong. You cant keep asking me too kiss you and not tell me why....and your still IN-LOVE with your girlfriend...why are you doing this to me..." Regie whispered. Oliver picked Regies head up from the ground and frowned. "What do you mean "doing this too me?" Oliver asked, already knowing what he meant. "Regie-......I know you like me." Oliver cut Regie off. Regie's eyes got big and his face was fully red like a tomato. Oliver chuckled and carresed his cheek, just admiring his face. Regie really wanted to kiss him back but he knew he couldnt.

"Oli....why?" Regie asked, almost defeated. Oliver looked straight into Regie's eyes, but he didnt know what too say. Does he like him back Or is he just a distraction... Oliver was asking himself that at this moment. He truly didnt know if he just wanted too feel good or actually like him. Izzy has been in his head ever since the bathroom call and he doesnt even know if Izzy is cheating on him or not.

"Regie......i-" Oliver got cut off by his phone ringing. Regie didnt even let Oliver comperhend what just happened when he snatched the phone out of Oliver's pocket. "Regie what the hell-" Oliver was cut off by Regie kissing him again. Regie slowly pulled away and smiled and Oliver was stunned again, blushing. Regie looked at Olivers phone and instantly got mad. It was none other then Izzy. Regie knew how bad it was to think this but at the moment he wanted Izzy to just.....die. Oliver got out of his trance and ran to Regie to grab his phone. "Regie...please just give my phone."Oliver asked, sternly. Regie was almost scared at how Oliver looked at him. He slowly handed Oli's phone too him and blushed. Regie thought it was kind of hot.

Oliver looked at the name and sighed. He didnt really want to talk too her but he knew he couldnt ignore her..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Phone Call

Oliver
Hey...babe, whats up. You havent talked to me in a while-

Izzy
*faint crying*

Oliver
Izzy......ARE YOU OK?!

Izzy
Baby....im s-sorry i- havent-t been ta-talking to you or- hanging out- wi- i- with yo-you.

Oliver
Izzy- why are you crying?!

Izzy
I- I havent been talking or have been away from you for- a while because...Chris has been taking care of me.

Oliver
Izzy....are you seriously telling me that. Your not even trying to hide it anymore

Izzy
W-What.

Oliver
Izzy...I know your cheating on me...but i didnt think you would be this nonchalant and discaring about it-

Izzy
What- IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU OLIVER- BABY LISTEN TOO ME!

Oliver
THEN WHAT IS IT IZZY- I HEARD HIM IN THE BACKGROUND CALL YOU "BABY"  AND YOU TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP THE LAST TIME WE TALKED- WHICH TO REMIND YOU, THATS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO- LIKE IZZY IM OVER HERE DOING THINGS THAT SEEM WRONG AND FEEL HORRIBLE DOING THEM AND YOUR OVER HERE CASUALLY ADMITTING YOUR CHEATING ON ME. WHAT DID I EVER DO SO WRONG TO  YOU TO DESERVE THIS. WHY IZZY-

Izzy
IM PREGNANT.

Oliver
what.

Izzy
Im pregnant.

Oliver
what do you mean.

Izzy
I MEAN IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD OLIVER.

_________________________________________

Oliver was stuck. Its almost felt like he just heard the one thing he was never going to be able too hear. Not even prepare to hear. Oliver basically had the thousand yard stare. Tears couldnt even form in his eyes. He was just stuck up against the side of the bed.

_________________________________________

Oliver
I-.......how.

Izzy
I WASNT JUST IN MIAMI FOR FUN. I WAS COMING TO A REAL CLINIC TOO SEE IF MY PREGNANCY TEST WAS REAL OK?-

Oliver
...

Izzy
Do you truly think i was cheating on- how- how c- could you th-think tha-that

Oliver
Izzy- i- im sor-

Izzy
HOW COULD YOU SAY SORRY NOWWW~~~~

_________________________________________

Oliver slightly set his phone down on and sat in the bed, staring straight ahead. "Oliver....what happened are you ok?-" Regie asked nealing down too Oliver. All Oliver did was look up at Regie with tears in his eyes, sat up from the bed and slowly started to try to walk out of Regie's room. Regie ran too him  and grabbed his arm. Regies eyes were enough to show that he didnt want Oli too leave, but Regie also saw in Olivers eyes that something was empty in him, almost.....blank. Regie let go of Olivers arm and watched Oliver walk out the room. Standing still in confusion and shock.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇•°•°•◇Northstargram◇•°•°•◇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें