☆The Morning After☆

Regie had just woken up from a long night of fun at the club with Jackie. He was hungover but for some reason, his headache wasnt that bad. Regie sighed and stretched before getting up and going to the bathroom. He put his hands on the sink infront of him and looked up at the mirror. For some reason, he felt sad. Tired almost. Not sleppy tired but mentally tired. Regie knew that he was mentally fighting with himself. He knew he wouldnt be able to get over Oliver, and he knew it definitely wouldn't be after one night of clubing and sex.

"YOOOO BOYS, BREAKFAST!" Oliver yelled from downstairs. Regie smiled at Olivers voice. Come on, It might hurt, but he didnt hate Oliver, he was in love with him. When Regie started to walk too his door, he got a ding on his phone. Regie looked at it and it was a message from Jackie. "Wait how did she-" Regie said, before stopping his self when he saw it was a Insta DM.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

DMS

JackieBoo:
Heyy

Read

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie didnt know if he should respond or not, but then again, he needed a distraction. This seemed like the only way to stop him from crying over Oliver. Regie was about to type something but someone knocked on the door. Since he was right infront of th door he opened it.

"Hey, i wasnt sure if you heard me yell for everyone to come down so i was going to see if your awake or not...oh! And bring you your breakfast!" Oliver explained, with the cutest smile ever. When Regie saw him, it was almost like he fell more in love with him. "Th- Thank you Oli." Regie said, grabbing the plate of food. "Yeah, of course! Also make sure your ready for dinner tonight, were going to go get KBBQ." Oliver said, walking away. Regie nodded his head and watched Oliver walk back down the stairs.

Regie sighed in awe and then shut his room door again. His heart was beating so fast he couldnt even think. "I should probably head downstairs to eat with everyone." Regie contemplated. Ultimately deciding to go downstairs.
When Regie got downstairs, he saw Oliver flash him a big smile before signaling Regie to come over next to him. Regie was confused but he didnt care, it was Oliver. "Alright so....we havent been hanging out recently because well...I have Izzy and now you have Jackie~" Regie basically cut Oliver off mentally, all Regie wanted to do was tell him that he wasnt Jackie's, He was his, Olivers, But he knew he couldnt do that.

"So to explaining that- were gonna just have a boys day today! I cleared my schedule for this day and i cant keep missing these days with my bestfriend." Oliver said, turning to eat his food again. Regie nodded his head and faced his food again. Yes, he was blushing. Hard. "Hey Reg, your face is red are you sick?" Oliver said, using his fingers to push Regies black bangs out of the way. Regie was stunned at first. So much has been going on for the past month that he forgot Oliver touches him often.

Regie's stunned state soon flew away when he heard Oliver say "Regie?.." "Oh! Im so sorry bro, i had a long night haha." Regie explained. He knew he had a long night but that wasnt the reason for his sudden reddness. " Oh, well speaking of a 'long night' do you care to explain where you met this Jackie girl?" Oliver said, smirking. Since everybody was kind of in their own world, Kane and Darren were done eating breakfast and went to go play video games, Sebastian and Ryan were staring at eachother suspisiously...., Justin was drinking a cup of coffee while watching Kane and Darren play the game and finally it was just Oliver and Regie. He knew no one else could hear it.

"Well, i met her in the club that night, we were having fun a shit, just dancing and drinking and shit, then-" Regie stopped himself mid sentence. What was he going to do, tell Oliver that he fucked the girl like he usually used to do, or tell Oliver that he wasnt thinking about fucking the girl while fucking her, he was thinking about him. " Then whattt?" Oliver asked, confused about why Regie stopped talking. "We kind of-" "Fucked?" Oliver cut Regie off, with a smirk. "Yeah." Regie said nonchalantly. Regie was trying to act normal but when he got the thoughts from yesterday flooding back in his mind, his face turned red again.

"Regie, are you sure you ok? You keep turning red-" Oliver asked, concerned. "Yeah im sure Oli, thanks." Regie thanked Oliver. Oliver smiled and put his head down. "I hope you guys work out-" Oliver said, still looking down at his plate. Regie simply nodded, he disnt want it too "work out" but he felt like it needed to, to get over Oliver. "Anyway, so we should go to the mall first." Oli said getting up and putting his plate in the sink. "Yeah that fine." Regie said with a smile. Oliver flashed him a big smile one last time before running up stairs to get ready. Regie watching Oli run upstairs, he couldn't help it...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan's POV

So i guess a night of fucking a cute ass girl didnt help Regie one bit did it? He still looks at Oli with those eyes...the eyes that tell you Regies inlove with him. Speaking of eyes....Seb had been looking at me with those eyes all lot today. It started from when i came down the stairs, now hes been staring at me from then to now. I dont know why, but im guessing hes going to prank me today.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇