‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
ALLAH HAFIZ

CHAPTER 24

251 30 3
By vanadiumoxide18

AUTHOR'S POV

"How can you ask me that? huh? you ruined my birthday, you tricked me and then complained Appa."

Yazia said in anger and Taehyung raised his eyebrow confused 'What? I? When? Why don't I remember? I never did all this", Taehyung said raising his hands in surrender.

"You did it in childhood", Namjoon looked at Yazia dumbfounded, and Taehyung was confused as hell. "In childhood? I met you before in childhood?", Taehyung asked her and she scoffed and said, "Just pretend you never did anything bad; you are expert at it."

"Hey, answer me do we meet as children?", Taehyung was more amused knowing both knew each other as children. Namjoon was more stunned by Taehyung's dumb questions and his excitement that he met her in childhood.

"Are you both crazy?", Namjoon looked at them and was done by both. They both are at the same level of insanity. "Shut up", both Yazia and Taehyung said simultaneously.

Yazia took a deep breath and said, "I can't waste my time, I have so many problems to solve." She took the file from Taehyung's hand and started walking away from them Namjoon tried to hold her wrist to stop her and Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't touch her!! I told you to let her go", Namjoon shook his head and almost screamed. "She is going to fight with the suppliers, they are creating a scene at the construction site", Taehyung raised his eyebrows and then looked towards where Yazia went not seeing her anymore.

"Shit!! I need to stop her", Taehyung ran after her leaving Namjoon staggered "Both are dumb", he ran after Taehyung.

Both came out and saw Yazia leaving on her bike. it made Taehyung Panic. The thought of her getting hurt scared him.

Taehyung ran towards the parking to get his car his car. He reached his car and searched for keys in his pocket finding none. "Damn!! fuck this", He cursed and was going to walk back inside to get his keys but Namjoon threw his car keys towards Taehyung.

"Take it and drive, I don't know how to", Namjoon said sitting in the passenger seat and Taehyung nodded getting inside and starting the engine.

 Taehyung was in a panic. "She is going to get in trouble because of her temper," Namjoon said, which made Taehyung more concerned.

As he gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles whitening with tension."Just be safe Warrior", he mumbled the words barely a whisper, but heavy with unspoken fear. He was scared of her being at risk. He never felt this strong fear till now. 

All he could focus on was the thought of her being in danger. The mere idea sent a chill down his spine, a cold shiver of apprehension that threatened to consume him whole. He tried to control his emotions and drive as fast as he could.

He tried to push aside the rising tide of panic, to bury it under a facade of calm composure, but the fear clawed at him relentlessly, refusing to be ignored. Every passing mile only served to fuel his anxiety, to amplify the relentless and his fear for her well-being.

«»

Yazia got down from her bike and placed the helmet on it. She looked around and entered the site finding anyone around, but no one was there. Then she heard loud voices she followed them and came upon chaos there was a group of people surrounding their construction supervisor she walked towards them and said in a loud voice.

"Stop all this." All of them looked at her and the supervises took a breath of relief walking towards her. "Mam Thank god you are here look they are just mobbing me", he said, and she looked at the suppliers who looked rough by their appearance.

Yazia's eyes narrowed as she turned her attention to Mr. Choi, the supervisor, her expression a mixture of concern and steely resolve. "What happened? Tell me in detail, Mr. Choi," she demanded.

"What happened? tell me in detail Mr. Choi", Yazia's eyes narrowed as she turned her attention to Mr. Choi, the supervisor, her expression a mixture of concern.

Mr. Choi took a deep breath, his features drawn with frustration and fatigue. "Ma'am," he began, his voice tinged with urgency, "They've been supplying us with low-quality materials for weeks. I brought it to their attention, but instead of addressing the issue, they became aggressive."

"Where are the workers?", She asked and looked around as she saw no one around. "I refused to accept the subpar materials, and they didn't take kindly to it. Things escalated, and they started threatening me and the workers. I had no choice but to let the workers go for their safety." Mr. Choi told her.

"You did right, let me handle it", Yazia said and went towards the group of people. She eyes them up and down judging them and observing their moves.

 "What a woman will talk with us, huh? You didn't find a person, so you called a woman," he sneered, his tone dripping with disdain."I am one of the heads of the project and certainly the right person to talk with", Yazia said in a calm tone.

 The man looked at Yazia her abaya and hijab and laughed mockingly. "Who let you out of your house? Huh?", Yazia nodded at the words calmly, the calmness before a harsh storm.

"Let's get to the point, we signed a contract which clearly states that there will be no compromise on quality, you breach the clause of the contract", Yazia told him in her usual prideful confident tone and one of them got aggressive stepping toward are in anger he stops in front of her towering her figure almost trying to intimidate her.

Yazia stood on her stop now backing away or even flinching. "You think you are a woman, so we'll let you go?", He asked her in a violent tone Yaiza looked unfazed. 

"You guys don't look like you have basic mannerisms, so I didn't expect much oh no I did expect very much violence", she said and pulled her phone out.

"You think I'll let you go, you guys violated laws", she continued and looked around observing the surrounding. "I'll call cops for you and sue you too, this woman will show you the difference between right and wrong."

 The man's eyes blazed in fury, and he snatched the phone with a jerk throwing it away and the device hit the pile of bricks making its screen shatter. Yazia clenched her jaw and her anger increased she pressed her lips into a thin line not showing a single glimpse of fear on her features and why she'll show it when she is not afraid.

"Now call the police huh?", his tone dripped with taunt. "Why are you not calling? oh tsk... tsk... your phone broke but it's not the only thing going to be broken." 

 As his hand reached out to grasp her, she moved gracefully, her movements fluid and precise. In one swift motion, she twisted his outstretched arm, and the crack of bone echoed. With a swift kick to his knee, she sent him crashing to the ground, painful groans erupting from his lips.

 "Don't underestimate me," she hissed through gritted teeth, her grip tightening like a vice around his throbbing limb. "I know more violence than you. I was just trying to settle the matter without getting my hands dirty." 

"What are you all watching?" His voice was tinged with frustration and desperation as he called out to his comrades, his eyes darting frantically around. "Beat her up!" 

She looked around and the supervisor was nowhere to be seen leaving her to fend for herself against these thugs. "Coward", she scoffed and kicked away the man leaving him, and got ready to beat their ass off. 

«»

Taehyung and Namjoon reached the site and Taehyung was in a rush. His heart raced with worry; his thoughts consumed by the need to find Yazia. He stopped the car and rushed out inside and saw the Construction supervisors leaving he held him by the shoulder and asked. "Where is Warrior... I mean Yazia mam?", he demanded, his voice tinged with desperation.

He was shaken and pointed inside towards where he was coming Taehyung left him and Taehyung sprinted to where he pointed. Namjoon reached them and saw Taehyung running inside like a madman he looked at the supervisor and asked him. "What happened?"

He looked towards the direction he was coming from. "Miss Yazia is fighting with them", Mr. Choi said and Namjoon scoffed it was not surprising for him then he looked at the supervisor and frowned. "She fought and you left her alone there?" Najoom asked him and he guiltily looked down.

"I'll see you after that", Namjoon said and ran inside. The priority is to handle whatever chaos Yazia must have stirred. Namjoon ran and saw Taehyung standing there looking around in panic. He ran to Taehyung and looked around and asked him. "Where is she?"

Taehyung shook his head. Suddenly, a painful groan pierced the air, drawing their attention to the backside of the construction site. Without hesitation, Namjoon and Taehyung raced toward the sound.

"Stay safe warrior...stay safe..." Taehyung was chanting these words like a mantra hoping she would be ok. His voice trembling with fear and uncertainty. Each utterance was a plea for Yazia's well-being, a fervent wish that she would emerge from the chaos unscathed.

As Namjoon and Taehyung rushed to the scene, their hearts pounding with adrenaline, they were met with a sight that left them speechless. They looked at Yazia punching a man in front of her, as her fist landed on his face he jerked back with the force.

"She is tough... I feel bad for the one going to be her man", Namjoon said stunned looking front at Yaiza tackling these men. Two of them were on the ground crying in pain and one was lying there lifeless.

Taehyung looked towards her mouth opened wide. The scene he was imagining was the opposite of what was happening in front of him. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that a single woman could handle five men on her own, let alone bring one to the brink of unconsciousness.

 Taehyung couldn't help but feel a swell of pride and admiration for her. She was living under her name's meaning. She was a 'warrior' embodying the qualities of a true warrior: courageous, resolute, and unwavering. 

Seeing her like that the only words that came out of his mouth with a mixture of pride and shock were, "My warrior."

crumpled to the ground under the force of Yazia's kick, she took a moment to catch her breath. Leaning down, she brushed off the dust from her abaya. 

"It was tougher... than I thought," she admitted between gasps, her voice strained from the effort. Straightening up, she paused to collect herself, her hands resting on her knees as she struggled to regain her composure.

 "I... should start...  working out again...", She was breathing heavily. Even if she tackled them without a scratch on her, she was still a woman her stamina was not enough leaving her breathless.

She straightened up setting her hijab and looked behind to see a shocked Taehyung with mouth open wide and Namjoon with almost the same expression. Yaiza narrowed her eyes when she looked at them, she walked towards them and stood in front of them.  

"What you both are doing here", She asked them crossing her arms in front of her chest. Both Namjoon and Taehyung gulped visibly and before they could answer her Taehyung's eyes widened in alarm as he glanced past Yazia. His heart lurched in his chest as he spotted one of them launched at her with a rod to hit her.

 Reacting on instinct, Taehyung swiftly reached out and grabbed Yazia by the sleeve of her abaya, pulling her towards him in a protective gesture. Yazia's initial anger at being pulled was quickly replaced by shock as she realized what was happening.

In the blink of an eye, Taehyung positioned himself in front of her, shielding her from the hit. The rod struck on the back of Taehyung's head. A painful whimper erupted from Taehyung.  

"Taehyung!!"

_____________________________________________________________________

"In front of you, death is trivial matter."

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

Hi! Who said I'll don't update this week? Hehe... It was me but your author has no patience I am more impatient than you guys. Enjoy I'll may update another chapter if you want...

So!! VOTE!!  for next update and Comment too

Wish you good health and hope your Ramdan it is going well!

From V

*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.7K 14
"I live in a world where it's a paradise for the sinners, and a hell for the believers." Taehyung loses his wife, Asiya, in a car accident. It was t...
20.2K 1.7K 33
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
42.8K 1.3K 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...
784K 42.5K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...