Love is Patience

By mafiaromance69

Rose Mendonsa- Struggle and hardwork is the only thing she has done in her 21 year old life. Running might be... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five

Chapter twenty six

10 2 3
By mafiaromance69

Rose's POV

SMACK!!!
A sharp slap echoed through the room. And I.. I just exhaled sharply.
"O-One"
SMACK!!!
Another slap vibrating my ass cheek and the sound reverberates through the room.
"Two"
SMACK!!!
An involuntary sound comes out of me. The vibration produces trickles all the way in my body but some eruption down between my legs. My voice is shaking, more breathy.
"Three"
SMACK!!!
Good pain scatters on my ass cheeks, smacking sound echoing around me. It puffs out air from my lungs.
"F-four"
SMACK!!!
Another good hit with a stinging sensation all over my lower back.
"Ah-Five"

Making me wear my panties again, he makes me sit straight on his lap, burning tingles spreading on my ass cheeks. Putting behind my strands, he drops his forehead on mine, heavily breathing,
"You drive me bloody crazy Rosa," he growls. "And this is what happens when you roll your bratty eyes at me "

Warm breath tickles my lips. I am too shy and even disoriented to make contact with turquoise ones. I know they're filled with lust.. with dominance.. with possessiveness.. with passion. And I don't know if I am capable of handling his intensity.
Hot blood is rushed on my cheeks, nose and neck. He chuckles seeing my shyness and leans down and kisses on my cheek.
"Go have a shower, Marco is bringing breakfast."
Giving a squeeze to my clenched thighs, he makes me stand. I make a run to the bathroom all the while listening his laughter behind.

Oh my God! Oh my God! I look myself in the counter mirror, a blushing mess. I put my palms over my blushing cheeks and a continuous smile, I just couldn't stop it. It was fun to do something out of character. I move to the full length mirror looking myself in his shirt, it drapes till my thighs. Opening the buttons I let it fall on the floor, leaving me in my bra and panties. I get rid of them too. Turning around I see the normal looking ass now are in a deep shade of pink. Very faded mark of his fingers too. I did something new today, and I dared this only with him. He has awoken some sleeping lust hormones in me. I want his touch now, his hug, his hands, him pressing me into him, his hand on my waist.. possessively. I want to touch him too. His biceps are so large, chest is hard made of pure muscle with tattoos on one side. I want trace them with my fingers. His abs look so delicious, so sculpted and his strong thighs. I could feel his manhood through his dress pants which were tight and bulging. He was turned on.

Shaking my head I get my thoughts out of my dirty mind and shower, nice and proper. Coming out of the shower I drape the bathrobe and a towel on my wet hair. Peeking out of the bathroom, I see if Adrian has left the room or not. Finding it empty I step into it and see a few bags on my bed. As I am about to open it Adrian calls me out. Opening my hair towel I just leave them open and take few deep breaths to face him.

I walk into the living room Marco setting the plates and Adrian sitting on one of the dining chairs.
"Hey Marco Polo!"
He chuckles and ruffles my already knotted hairs.
"You seem better now."
"I did took good care of her, didn't I Rose?" Adrian comments.
Stumped by him I just nod with a smile. Marco squints his eyes at Adrian in doubt. I hit his biscep playfully but does get my wrist hurt eventually, he is made of rock.
"Oww!!"
"Come piccola, put something in your belly."

We eat our breakfast which is almost like my lunch. These boys eat too much, I can't match half of it. I do dishes and feel a hand wrapped around me from behind, I know it's him, I can recognise his cologne anywhere. Flashes of what happened in my room comes back in force and make me bit my lip.
"Your blushing cheeks will open all your secrets." He smells my hair humming along with it.
"Marco is here Addy, what are you doing?" I wiggle in his embrace.
"Does it look like I care?" He asks a rhetorical question.

I look up at him with a pout, which works. He released me and stands beside me with crossed arms bulging his biceps in process, totally distracting me.
"Did you checked the bags in your bedroom?"
"Not yet, why?"
"Wear it today."
"You brought that for me?" He nods.
"That wasn't necessary, I can't take things from you like this."
"It's just a gift Rosa."
"But I-I.. Addy," I sigh and stand in front of him holding his crossed arms. "I don't want your money, I am earning good. I don't want anyone to think I am some gold digger, using you for money or power of some sorts."
He frowns.
"Everybody you've met in my circle very well know you can be anything but a gold digger. And it's my fucking money, I can use it however I want." Unfolding his arms, he buries them in his pants pocket.
"But Ad-" He cuts me off with rigid shoulders and spine straight,
"And if you don't want it, throw it in the bin and burn them."
With a clenched jaw he walks out of the kitchen.
Oops!!!

I leave to my room to get ready, we'll be leaving for the port in half an hour. I see the bags still in place, opening the first one I got stuck to what I see. A beautiful white dress with little red heart all over it. It's supported on my shoulders by tying the silk ribbon and has a sweetheart neckline and is a bodycon dress. Wow. Its Such a lovely, beautiful dress. I open second box which contains white high heels with a label of Jimmy Choo. God they are expensive. I shake my head in disbelieve. Settling them on bed, I blow dry my hair and tie them into a high ponytail tying it with a silk ribbon. And nothing much in makeup just some thick eyeliner and cherry red lipstick which matches the hearts on the dress. Silver hoops earings and a double chained bracelet as accessories. I put on the dress which lands on my mid thighs alongwith heels, ready to leave the room but Adrian enters making me halt in my steps.

Greek God. White linen shirt with two chest buttons open, pairing it with a sky blue cotton blazer and cream loose trousers and white converse. I check him out shamelessly from head to toe. His hairs not in gel today, much more loose falling on his forehead. But his dimple is missing, I know he is mad at me, but still I smile wide and ask twirling around,
"How do I look?"
He steps forward, making me swallow hard. His face giving nothing away, hard blue eyes, straight lips and jaw set hard.
"Two things are missing."
Really? I turn around and look again in the mirror to see what's really missing. Hair, makeup, dress, accessories, heels. What else?? I raise my eyebrows in question looking at him through the mirror, who's eyes are on me already, intensely studying me.

He slides his hand inside his blazer and takes something out. He puts a chain and pendant on my neck, clasping it behind me. A chain with a ruby, rectangle in shape pendant. But something caught my eye, the chain. It's a gold chain. My. Gold. Chain. My eyes are ready to pop out out. I touch it to make sure it's in real. And it is. I look at those blue eyes staring back at me and I am sure he can see emotions swirling in mine. My eyes become moist and before I say something, he untie my hair ribbon. Letting my hair open and fall on my back. I turn around to thank him but he just walks out of the door saying,
"Let's go!"

I sigh and doesn't even bother to look in the mirror again cuz I know I look beautiful in his eyes. In living room Marco is also ready in denims and a black shirt and black jacket. He sense something is off with Adrian, and passes a reassuring smile to me. We three leave and in the car Marco takes the wheel and we two in the back seat. It's Sunday!! Shit!
"Um- are we really getting late?"
"Why? Everything good?" Marco asks through the rear view mirror.
I bit my lip before making the request.
"If we have fifteen minutes spare, can we go to the church first."
Complete silence.
I try again.
"It's Sunday. I go to church every Sunday. It'll just take fifteen minutes."
And with some telepathy, Marco and Addy exchange a look through mirror and the drive starts.
I don't know if we are going to the church or not?

After five minutes of drive, Marco quips,
"Some specific church you visit?"
I smile, releasing a breath.
"God is in every church. I don't discriminate. Take me to any."
He shakes his head amused almost.
He takes few lefts and rights and we stand in front of a beautifully structured church. Not even once Addy hasn't said a word, not even looked at me once, just typing something robotically in his phone.
"Want to pray something Adrian or maybe a confession?"
"No." Still eyeing his phone.
"You Marco? A confession? A prayer?"
He shakes his head in a no with a small smile. I shrug and go ahead.

It's a beautiful church, I haven't been in this one before. Some candles are lit and few people sitting offering prayers. And in the middle of the church Jesus Christ on the cross. I light a candle and pray for good health and a calm life ahead. A quick prayer and blessings from father, I am out of the church where I see Adrian out of the car leaning against the it smoking a cigarette. I walk up to him but with his black sunglasses on I can't see his eyes, I don't know what emotions are going through behind them. I take his half burnt cigarette out of his fingers and throw it on the side.
"Not in front of Church."
Murmuring to him, I slide inside the car but he stands out like a statue. Thinking his mind out. I match stare with Marco who is totally shocked and after a moment Adrian slides beside me.

My phone rings, checking the ID, it's the chef from Sicily.
"Hey, Chef Aldo"
"Hello Rosa. I can't find you near the port? Where are you?" He seems excited.
"I'm on my way. I'll meet you soon. And can't wait to taste your delicious food." I giggled and end the call.
With complete silence in the car we reach on the port after twenty minutes of drive. Many yachts, boats and sailor men are there. We park and meet Tony, Aldo, Matteo and Isabelle waiting for us already.

"Hey guys you're late!!" Tony exclaims, throwing his hands in air.
"Sorry, I took them to church on our way, for Sunday prayer." I side hug Tony and Matteo.
"Church?? The fuck!! You never fail to surprise me darling." Tony laughs.
I shake my head at him and greet Aldo,
"Hey Chef, I am Rose."
"Ofcourse bella, and just Aldo." He kisses the back of my hand. He still holds my hand in his large one.
He has this curly black hair with brown eyes same as me with a good structure and well built.
"I am mesmerized with your beauty Rosa, you seem like a dream of every man. I-"
A shadow behind me cuts him off and before I can turn around to look, a large hand encircles my waist in a possessive grip. Adrian's musky cologne wafts up my senses.
"Uh, hello Mr de Luca."
"Good to see you Aldo," he pauses and continues arrogantly.
"Meet my girlfriend Rose Mendonsa."

A shock and shiver passes through my mind and spine. What did he say? Girlfriend?
Someone behind us chokes on air and coughs out. Tony!!
Aldo shifts his gaze to me with utter surprise and then back to Addy, squaring his shoulders he nods and takes a step back. With a push on my back we step towards various yachts, I don't know which one is Matteo's. I have seen the pictures but will be seeing in person for the first time. After walking a few steps a decorated yacht comes in my view and it's beautiful. Isabelle squels and hugs Matteo and thank him for the decoration with a kiss.
"Wow. It's so huge!!" I exclaim totally surprised with the size of yacht.
"Wait till you see an Italian dick!" Tony comments and I gasp on his vulgar language.
"Jesus Tony!!! My God have some filter!" I make a cross on my heart out of disbelieve.
Laughs and chuckles surrounds me listening his comment and horror on my face.

We step inside the yacht and I am enthralled. The interior of yacht is designed to provide luxurious and comfortable living space. The central gathering area, featuring plush seating, entertainment systems, and panoramic views through large windows giving a wonderful view of the blue clear ocean. The high-quality materials like leather, wood, and marble are used throughout. Adjacent to the main salon, the dining area typically accommodates a formal dining table and chairs for elegant meals. The rooms en suite bathrooms, queen or king-sized beds with high-quality linens. Matteo's suite, or master suite, is the epitome of luxury on the yacht. It has a spacious bedroom, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, walk-in closets, and a private sitting area. The design and décor are tailored with his personalized touches. The yacht's kitchen is  equipped with high-end appliances, ample counter space. It is also equipped with advanced navigation and communication systems, radar, GPS, and other equipment necessary for safe and efficient operation. Every detail is carefully considered to meet the needs and preferences of everyone.

The decorators have done the job perfectly as told, beautifully the upper deck is adored with flowers, a cake table and the sitting area. The yacht is sailing in the middle of the Ocean with beautiful crystal waves. We did all the chatter, jokes and games which Tony wanted to play. It's 'ask me what I am thinking'. A dangerous game. All the men as in Tony, Matteo, Marco and Aldo, were having all lusty and sex filled thoughts and we two girls are having this captivating views of the yacht and the day. Adrian being grumpy and didn't play the game, says it's childish.

It's the sunset time when Matteo requests for all of us to come on the upper deck. Isabelle gasps looking over the view and all the decoration done. She still thinks that this done just because it's their one year  anniversary.
When she looks over the railing for the sunset, Matteo bends done on his knee from her behind and calls her name out. I take out my phone and capture their moment in a video.

"Bella, baby it's been a whole year we know each other. From the moment our paths crossed, my life has been forever changed. Your presence has filled my life with indescribable sense of completeness. Your kindness, compassion, and unwavering support have touched the very core of my being, and I am endlessly grateful for the love you have showered upon me.

Isabelle, today, in front of our loved ones gathered here, I want to make you the happiest woman in the world. I want to spend the rest of my days by your side, cherishing and honoring you in every moment. I want to laugh with you, cry with you, and build a future.

So, my love, I ask you this: Will you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my wife? My love, will you marry me?"

Matteo holding out a ring to Isabelle whose eyes are shining with love and endless tears, just nodding her head in a yes. Matteo slides the ring in her finger and they kiss pouring all the love in it.
My eyes find the turquoise ones staring so deep into me as if he can read my thoughts. I break the moment, it's been months I know Adrian yet I can't take his intensity of staring me.

Tony puts a hand on my shoulder shaking me from my thoughts.
"Oh come on girl, wipe on those happy tears. These are made to shine and not for tears."
I laugh at his silly flirting.
Everyone enjoys the champagne and I with a cake piece. Tony beside me with his nth number of glass of alcohol.
"Why is he mad?" He asks.
I stay quiet, playing with spoon.
"I asked him the same thing, which resulted into some string of curses." He continues.
"I am sorry for that. His mood is ruined because of me. He is disgusted with me right now."
He frowns like I said something dumb.
"He doesn't look at you like he's disgusted with you, Rose." His eyes become serious.
"He doesn't look at me. Period."
"Are you blind? You're the only one he looks at when he thinks no one is watching. He's perfected so well, even you don't notice him."
I pause at the moment. What did he say? I didn't knew that.
"Really? How do you know it's not a disgusted look he gives me?"
"I've seen the way he looks at you. He's kind to you, which he is to no one."
"So..?"
His next words echo in my mind for the whole evening.

"He looks at you like you're the centre of his universe."

-------------------
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.8K 76
WARNING ⚠️ #Violence #mature #Blood #Sad parts #cursing #Sexuality -------------------------- Victoria Marie knight: is the greatest Assassin in...
570K 3.6K 13
Join Ava Sophie Marcus on her journey of being the MAFIA DON's wife. Ava is your regular twenty almost twenty-one-year-old girl, she lived with her m...
67.2K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
301K 11.4K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...