Rise of Queen

By Yashu_writes

It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happ... More

Preface
Main Female Lead
Main Male Lead
Dedication
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

34 2 0
By Yashu_writes

Chapter 6

Vrinda Arrived in Jaisalmer

VRINDAVAN SOCIETY, HARI NAGAR, MUMBAI- GUJARAT BORDER, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

TIME: 4:08 PM, 31 MARCH

Deva was looking at him in disbelief and Adranksh questioned, "But, why him?"

"Do you want to spoil my plan?"

"What?"

"Isn't not looking suspicious that an orphan girl has funds? If they are digging into my information, they also looked at my bank accounts, which is also part of my plan."

"What plan?"

"Oh! You'll get it later. This is confidential. So do as I say. We are heading to the flights. Go to your wife. Explained to her and brought her back to the airport. Meet us at the airport and we are going to the palace together. And believe me, this is going to be much fun." She explained her execution and Adranksh's disbelief in her last words.

JAISALMER AIRPORT, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 6:10, 31 MARCH

Vrinda had been running since morning. First, she goes for the exam, then she finds out about her mother's letter, listening to the story of Adranksh, her grandfather's family story; living his life as an orphan, leaving Maharashtra, and now waiting for Adranksh in the airport. She is now at the Jaisalmer Airport. The sun was setting down and it going to be evening soon. Deva was with her waiting for the airport waiting for his boss. Suddenly something clicked in her mind. She asked him.

"Deva! How many years have you been working for Adranksh?"

"It's about 10 years since I first met him, I worked for him unconditionally. After some time, I became his best man. They can tell his work. He can trust me. I never betrayed him and this is never going to be." He said very proudly.

"So, maybe I guess you know his full life story as we knew about it." She confirmed with him.

"Yes! I knew all about it."

"So, as he told us. That he's the only survivor of the attack. But how? Everyone in his family is killed. How can he survive the attack?"

"His mother saved him."

"What? Ambika Sherawat. My Mami sa?"

"Yes. When the people attacked his family. His mother ran away with him and his siblings. But unfortunately, her car met with the accident. She threw him on the road and she died." He explained the whole incident of his survival.

"But after? What happened? How can he do for so long?" she questioned again.

"I admire you. You are good at admiring people." 

"Stop admiring me! Now tell me."

"After the accident. The King of Indore was going on that route. He took him to his palace and nobody knows about it. After the years he grew up. He would go alone on his journey. All he wanted was to take revenge for his family's death." He completed Adranksh's story.

"Okay!" she tries to calm the mood. All from the flight journey she only thinks about the kill and revenge. "That is the reason why he's so cruel. Deva told me about his wife. Does she is good? Does he force her to marry him?"

"You guessed him right. But I will tell you. He's not as cruel as you think. He's cold-hearted because he saw those things that you and I have never imagined." He starts praising his boss.

"Oh! Stop praising him. I know he can do stupid things to make her with him."

"But I think they are not on good terms. She always trying to run away from him. I can see he wanted to love her. But you know for marriage. Complicated." He said he was concerned about his boss's wife.

"Don't worry. I knew I didn't like him very much. But I can't make things bad for his wife. Looking for him to crave love and only want to feel love. And don't think I'm doing for him I'm only doing for her also. She doesn't feel scared around him. I want her to make believe in him." She explained her intentions.

"Oh. What are you going to do? And how are you going to do?" he questioned with her real intentions. "You are just a kid?"

"A kid who wanted to take revenge. Understand." He nodded gulping his thought of her that she might kill him. "Don't worry. I'm a matchmaker. Just see what I'm going to do." She answered her real intentions. "What the hell does he come from Andaman and Nicobar Islands."

"Oh. He texted me and told me he would take two more hours to come." He said to her.

"Oh God! He's got to be kidding me." She complained to God.

WINDFALL ISLANDS, ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA

TIME: 6:15 PM, MARCH 31

At the same time, there is a huge island where all we can see is the widely written 'RAS'. On every board every place. Everywhere. There was a huge villa where the front board was written 'RAS' Mansion. The villa is huge and wide. 

At the entrance of the gate, two people are talking to each other. A man is standing in front of a seat and a girl is sitting on the sofa in front of him. These people are Adranksh and Meera Adranksh Singh Sherawat, wife of Adranksh. 

Adranksh explained everything to her that Vrinda was going to say to him. Meera was looking shocked after hearing his plan to go back to the palace. 

"But Adranksh, will you want to go to the palace? Where did you see your family die?" she asked him.

"It's important, Meera. I know it's hard to see the palace where my family died. But I have to do this. I will not let the palace go into the hands of those evil. And I'm going to these people to harm you. Look Meera!" he puts his hands on her shoulder. Meera was shocked by seeing his actions. "You're my wife. I know that we hadn't married that was going to do but trust me! I will not let these people harm you." He confirmed his intentions.

"Now Meera, will you go with me to our real home? Your real home?" he asked the question to her.

"But Adranksh my uncle who was killed my father." She questioned him.

"We will manage together. I will take revenge on him. And he's also with our enemies." He confirmed.

"And Vrinda. Your Bade Dada Sa's granddaughter. Does she manage them?" she questioned again.

"Trust me. I don't know very much about her. But she told you that she is making a plan. But I don't think she will manage. She told me she would make them out of the burrows. But my Badi Dadi sa said that she is a trained assassin. I don't know but I think I have to rely on her. And this time I think we have to trust her. Because I can see the fire in her eyes." He told me everything about Vrinda. "Now will you go with me?"

"Yes. I will" he nodded.

JAISALMER AIRPORT, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 8:20 PM, 31 MARCH

After an hour, they reached the Jaisalmer airport. And looking for Vrinda. Meera wanted to see her, because how could a 16-year-old girl is going to manage this big deal? She doesn't dare to fight a big against her enemies, especially the person who killed his father. 

Adranksh was standing with her, he dialed the number to Deva. After some time, he cuts his call. And moves his arms to go to the exit gate with Meera. Meera was looking at the girl who she thought was wearing a suit or lehenga or whatever the thing that the girl of Rajasthan wearing. She sees Deva but she sees no one wearing Indian attire. Adranksh goes near to him with Meera, who is still looking for the girl.

Deva said to Vrinda, "Here they are coming." Vrinda looked back at them and saw that the girl was wearing a green color saree. She smiled at him.

Meera is shocked to see that girl who is wearing summer casuals. Her hair was opened. Wearing a gold bracelet of Krishna and Rudraksh bracelet. She looked elegant and dedicated to herself and also confident. Meera doesn't see any girl like this in her whole life who is different from the rest of the other girls in Rajasthan. She is different from others. And now she believed in the words of Adranksh, as he said she was a trained assassin.

"Meera! Meet Vrinda." He introduced her to Vrinda. And told Deva to bring the car.

"Namaste Vrinda Ji!" She said but she cut her off.

"First, don't call me 'Ji'. It's quite old. We are here for something and second call me just Vrinda. Okay?"

She nodded. Now she understands why the people call her an assassin. She made it clear to everyone. She is different from the others. Now she knows why Adranksh was listening to her commands. If Adranksh has anger issues she seems like she has more than him. She smiled at her. Thinking that it will be fun when they are fighting with each other. And unfortunately, Adranksh has to lose. First, in her lifetime she sees Adranksh is losing from a girl.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked to Meera.

Meera nodded her head in nothing and headed to his car which Deva brought to them. Vrinda is looking at the car who is written on it 'RAS'.

"RAS! What does that mean?" she said looking at the Adranksh.

"It resembles my mother and father's name and surname. Rudraksh-Ambika-Sherawat. 'RAS'. My brother Varun and I decided when we grew up, our name was remembered by our parent's name. Like me as 'RAS'. His parent's name Vaidyaksh-Meenakshi-Sherawat. 'VMS'." He explained to her. She said, "Cool". He looked at his words and Meera chuckled. He keeps staring at her.

"Shall we leave?" She asked both of them.

He nodded. Vrinda pulled the door, got in, and closed it instantly. Because she knows that Meera is coming with her. She sees in her disbelief. She asked, "What!"

"Adranksh. Will you not open the door for your wife?" she asked to Adranksh who was still looking at her and didn't say anything. He opened the door for his wife and sat her in. Meera hesitantly gets in because, after marriage, Adranksh doesn't show any kind of gesture. Deva looked at Vrinda and smiled at her. She smiled at him.

Adranksh and Deva are sitting in the front seat while Vrinda and Meera sitting in the back door. The car starts and they are heading to the palace. Vrinda goes into serious mode. And asked to Adranksh.

"Who is the informer of your enemies?" she asked, and he knew what she meant.

"Rajendra Chaudhry. He's been living in Rajasthan for the last 5 years. After they killed my family, they all disappeared. After some years they send him to look over the Jaisalmer. And looked for the throne. Because the throne is empty Vanraj wanted her son to be his son will be the king of the throne. As for my internal informers, he is going to be 25 soon and he wants to rule the Jaisalmer." Vrinda took a deep breath and asked another question.

"Who is taking care of the palace?"

"Jaidev Singh. My father's best friend and his assistant. He was my father's right hand. Just like Deva for me. After my family died, they wanted to burn down the palace and remove the existence of my family. But he made it on time and took care of my palace. I got to know about him and I contacted him. He gets to know that I'm alive. And opens the palace doors for me today." She again took out his breath and said, "Okay!"

..............................................................

1900+ words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
748 34 12
VIHAAN SINGH RANAWAT The biggest billionaire of Asia,and king of the dark world..he doesn't has any space for love in his life, has a loving family...
134K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
242 41 10
Kaira Oberoi a famous actress and daughter of the richest businessman of India who lives a ravishing life which anyone would crave for. She believes...