The Princess and the theif

By PurpleStar09

"I can take you places you would never dream of" he said while holding out his hand. "where can a theif pos... More

Chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15

Chapter 2

17 5 4
By PurpleStar09

                                            Namjoon POV-

I was currently on my motorcycle running from the police. I could hear the whaling of the sirens as I turned every corner.

I made a sharp turn and got on the main road, while the police were still right behind me.

"What's going on?" I heard a voice say through my earpiece that I wore to every mission. I had to respond quickly so that I didn't get distracted and crash.
"Police everywhere, send a distraction" I quickly answered when I saw there were more police coming towards me from the front.

It was to late to stop now, so I made another sharp turn. I made so many turns, and ended up in a rich neighborhood. Like most rich neighborhoods there were big fancy houses, but only one had a light on inside.

I could see inside that mansions window from where I was standing, it looked like the room with a light on was a bedroom. Although that was a pretty big room from what I could see, it even had its own balcony.

It was also the biggest mansion in the neighborhood. As I was wondering who lives there, I heard sirens coming. I quickly dashed towards the mansion and hid behind a bush in front of the kitchen window.

I watched as the police car slowly drove by, but never actually stopped. As I was about to make a run for it, I saw a man standing inside the kitchen. It looked like he had a cup of coffee in his hand, along with a tired expression on his face.

He looked exhausted, but he also looked familiar some how. As I was trying to figure it out, suddenly the thought hit me 'that is that wealthy politician Mr. Choi.' I whispered as a smile grew on my face. I quickly tapped my earpiece and began to speak
"I have our next mission".

I walked away from the mansion, of course I wasn't going to Rob the place tonight. He is a politician, he won't be home in the evenings. It will be best to do it then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...