A Hat in Hell

By Something9823

The Black Hat Organization spreads its influence in the Hazbin Hotel universe. What will the demons do? Would... More

Introduction
Hello Fellow Sinners
It Is I Black Hat
It's Not Stealing If We Ask Nicely
The Angel Killing Machine
Eavesdropping Is Not Illegal In Hell
Scrambled Plan
Break Day? (Part 1)
Break Day? (Part 2)
Dead Beat Pranks
Angelic Deal
Hello Cameras
The Torture Must Go On
Helluva Boss?

What Was The Point Of That

140 3 1
By Something9823

A week later his first actual advertisement Black Hat walks around hell looking for anything to inspire him to get an idea of what to tell Flug to make. Multiple sinners sinners look at him with surprise wondering why Black Hat is here. Black Hat gets annoyed at everyone looking at him.

Black Hat sees Charlie and Vaggie talking to other sinners about the Hazbin Hotel and the extermination. Black Hat looks at the annoyed expression of the simmer and gets an idea.

Black Hat snaps his fingers and a portal leading to Flug lab appears then he walks through it.

The portal closes behind Black Hat as he snaps his fingers again. Flug gets summoned by being folded like paper and back to his regular shape. Flug falls on his knees and he looks up and sees Black Hat. Panicking Flug starts to bow over and over, "Good morning my lord Black Hat what do you need?"

Black Hat chuckles then grins, "I need you to make a gadget that pushes sinners away from the person using the gadget. Like how everyone does to you."

Flug slightly gets hurt emotionally and at a da backup, "Yes my lord right away. Should take me about an hour to make."

Black grins and walks away, "Good doctor don't disappoint," Black Hat teleports away to his office.

Flug sighs and sits on his chair and goes to his workplace to make the demon-repellent.

"This should be easy enough. As long as Demencia doesn't go-" Before Flug could finish Demencia busted in the door shouting, "HI NERD!"

Flug looks at her then at his workbench, "I had to jinx it."

Black Hat opens a portal to hell again and walks through it. Black Hat looks around wanting to get a newspaper to read but the ones that he did find were on the ground burning.

Black Hat gets angry and growls, "How dare those demons attack such an important thing. Don't they have at least some manners or respect for old-fashioned stuff?"

Black Hat after a while finds a newspaper next to a building that says "Old Crap"

He sees Vox with other reporters on the TV in the TV shop next to the Old Crap shop.

One reporter asks, "Mr. Vox what are your thoughts on the new extermination deadline?"

Hearing the reporter say the word extermination, Black Hat chuckles thinking that the extermination is funny.

Vox replies to the reporter, "My dear people we at Vox Tech Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation, and now with this new oncoming threat we are shifting our focus to your protection. We are pleased to announce Vox Tech Angelic Security is coming soon and trust us this is even better than that Black Hat home defence thing. Like always trust us with your safety."

Black Hat crushes the newspaper in his hand, "That little how dare he insult me Black Hat I'll show him."

Black Hat looks at the sinners around him and notices that they are all hypnotized, "That TV head did this!"

Black Hat places a hand on his chin, "Interesting. But he won't stop me," Black Hat grins widely, "I have fun seeing him cry once he finds out he can't beat me or my organization."

Black Hat walks away forgetting about the newspaper that he wanted.

After a few minutes, Black Hat hears someone say the news and remembers about the newspaper. Black Hat gets annoyed at himself and goes back to the Old Crap shop.

Once arriving Black Hat takes another newspaper aggressively.

Soon after taking a newspaper, he hears Vox starting to sing.

(I'm too lazy to write the whole song cut me some slack.)

As Vox sings Black Hat says confused, "Why is he singing? That's idiotic."

Black Hat sees Vox hypnotize the sinners and rolls his eyes unimpressed.

Black Hat sees a shadow put a radio on a table inside the old crap shop and raises an eyebrow.

Alastor starts to also sing which makes Black Hat even more confused, "What the is everyone going to sing now?!"

Once Alastor starts to insult Vox causing Vox to make a blackout makes Him smile.

Black Hat leaves and makes a portal to his office to read his newspaper glad that this time nobody noticed him this time. But a few moments later Flug enters Black Hat's office with a sci-fi-looking spray bottle.

Flug gives it to Black Hat who puts down his newspaper and grabs the spray bottle. Black Hat sighs and puts the spray bottle on his table causing Flug to get scared.

Black Hat looks at Flug asking, " Why does it look like a spray bottle?"

Flug sweats a little saying, "W-well boss you see Dememcia interrupted me and I had to use a spray bottle."

Black Hat massages his head, "You know what it's fine. Today was a lot of weird day for me I just saw two people having a singing battle. Disgusting."

Flug nods confused and thinks, "What kind of hell is this? Having singing battles what? This isn't hell it's like Earth but with a little more chaos."

Black takes the spray bottle, "Just go before I decide to torture you."

Flug panics and says, "Okay thank you my lord Black Hat," before leaving.

Black Hat takes a deep breath and snaps his fingers summoning a camera, "Time to make a new advertisement."

After the blackout, all of the TVs turned on with some green energy around them. Some sinners wonder if it's Vox but not the Black Hat organization logo appears. The sinners get excited about what it's going to be about.

Black Hat grinning with his hands together on the table, "Hello demon roaches it is I Black Hat. You may be wondering what new product am I going to show. Well, are you annoyed that a pale, blonde, red cheek, and always wearing the same clothes every day like all of us? Well if you have arnt you're lucky because our new product is a spray bottle."

The sinners look at each other confused about a spray bottle.

Black Hat shows the spray bottle his grin slightly lowers but none of the sinners don't notice.

Black Hat looks straight at the camera, "This spray bottle isn't only a spray bottle. It's a spray bottle that shoots out some angelic dust. If the dust hits a demon the demon will be weakened and unconsciously step away. The dust won't kill them but only keep them away from you. If you really want you can keep on spraying a demon with the spray and the demon would just get weaker and weaker. But sadly the effects are not forever."

The sinners look at each other interested in the spray bottle.

Black Hat places a hand on the spray bottle, "This product will only cost 100 souls or of course your soul. The time is ticking extermination might come sooner or later. Also, one last thing Vox Tech Enterprises sells cheap stuff compared to my products. Unlike my product, his products are just more cameras, more drones, and now hehe weak angelic weaponry. I would highly recommend not buying from his company anymore. See you all soon MUHAHAHA."

The TVs show the Black Hat organization logo and then the TVs turn off. The sinners look at each other and wonder if the Black Hat organization and Vox Tech Enterprises are going to fight against each other.

Vox watches the TV at his home shocked that Black Hat insulted his company. Vox grows angry and says, "That little cocky piece of SH-"

———-——————————————————

Hello, thank you for reading another part of this fanfiction. Since spring break started you might be thinking that I have a lot of free time to work on this fanfict. But sadly I can't because my parents are taking me to Mexico and my WiFi doesn't work there. I have to be inside a home that has WiFi for me to have WiFi. This means that most likely I won't be uploading anything for a while.

I'm sorry about having to be gone for a while but don't worry if you really want to see the end of this fanfic you will see it but it will be a while until you can. Thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 16 8
You've been in Hell for about 10 years now, and your life turned around once you saw the "Hazbin Hotel" on the news. When there you create deep frien...
38.7K 743 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
835 16 16
The Vees knew that Heaven was finally starting to accept Charlie Morningstar's request. They have to do something about it fast because if demons go...
4.7K 67 12
A young man who cared deeply for his kin, made a deal with the Devil himself, becoming one with Hell itself in order to save the one he loves the mos...